All Comments on 'Ashamed, Blackmailed, Corrupted Ch. 01'

by IsabellaEmily

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz10027 months ago

Whilst I normally don’t like this sort of non-consensual/rape sort of story, this one has me gripped all the way through. I obviously want to know what “club” Vivien et al is mixed up in and hope that Emily can realise that it is relatively harmless and gets to enjoy being humiliated as a Sub rather than just being abused and used for others enjoyment/kinks.

Your “kinks” are obviously my sort of cup of tea as I was hooked and aroused from the first few paragraphs until the end. Look forward to the next instalment!

Rimbaud17Rimbaud177 months ago

Neither blackmail nor watersports are my cup of chamomile, but this is SO well-done. It's why I bookmark authors who write so effectively that they can lure me to places I wouldn't otherwise go ...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Filthy but strangely sexy. I found myself enjoying the story. I would love to read further installments!!

EkphrasisEkphrasis7 months ago

A great piece of writing. I think it worked because Vivian is female. K xx

LaminarFlowLaminarFlow7 months ago

Super. Can't wait for the next episode!

LivelovecumLivelovecum7 months ago

Good story. Unsettlingly descriptive. People are too concerned about their image. That is the only way this kind of extorion works. I can't wait to find out how this plays out in future episodes and how invested she becomes in the perversions in the future. There is room here for these shenanigans to blossom into a far reaching cabal.

VincepetroneVincepetrone7 months ago

Loved every detail. Looking forward to future chapters.

Boris312Boris3127 months ago

As a life long lover of erotica and a decades long member of Literotica, I am a bit shocked that I do not recall any particular one of your stories. Obviously you are a gifted writer and I thouroughly enjoyed your skills applied to the progression of Emily's step by step rationalizations. They hit me as very real and accurate protrayals of how I personally have moved my interest line further and further into the kinkier side of sex. Thank you for the story and rest assured that I will be reading all the others you have written.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful! Very much looking forward to the next part.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen7 months ago

Absolutely wonderful! Humiliation isn't for everyone, but I know a cuckold who loves it! He's just finished reading this aloud to me, and he's leaking like a sieve! I can't wait to milk him on Saturday (it's Wednesday today). I reckon he'll have a load of cum to re-cycle! 5 stars, of course.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals7 months ago

IsabellaEmily, you are the best... But I just can't get into the blackmail/degradation/humiliation kink... Although I like the pissing to clean off a facial. But, i'll leave this story series to others and move on to more pleasing options in your library!! Stay well girl!

BlackswoleBlackswole7 months ago

Chapter 2 can’t get here soon enough.

goodwabgoodwab7 months ago

Many thanks for this. It's strong stuff. Increasingly, I find myself drawn to stories that give readers a sense of the emotional expanse that lies beyond extreme sexuality. The acts are just the tip of the iceberg; the real story is lurking just below the surface. I wouldn't personally want to be on the giving or receiving end of any of this, but the convincing portrayal of lust, desire and anguish are fascinating. If anything, I would like even more psychological and emotional detail about the protagonists experiences. Kudos.

FleshorFantasyFleshorFantasy7 months ago

Fan-fucking-tastic!!

Reading it caused me psychological conflict and a seriously wet patch in my panties.

I applaud your imagination and ability to turn it into words.

Keep writing Isabella, I will keep reading!!

N XO

HetaurusHetaurus7 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoush7 months ago

Great start to the story, can't wait to see where you take this.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Lust and humiliation and reluctance. Terrific start to a very erotic tale.

SissyBiJockSissyBiJock7 months ago

Good start, let's see where this goes. I could do without the pee stuff, but still a hot story.

AmbulAmbul7 months ago

"There are two more things you must accomplish, at which point a whole new world will be open to you."

It looks like things will be getting very interesting for Emily in the next chapter.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

“A cum covered slut," she laughed. "She's never been prettier. And they probably heard her orgasm all the way down by the elevators. She fucking loved every minute of this. She was born to be used and fucked and treated like a cum dumpster."

I could guess that Emily is entering a new world of BDSM.

AmbulAmbul6 months ago

I am looking forward to more kink for our heroine, Emily.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

“You're one of us now, and we take care of our own. See you at 2pm. Viv."

I hope to read more about Emily”s slide into depravity and uninhibited sexual pleasure. The description of lust, desire, doubts, and Emily’s confusing “new feelings” is incredibly real as she begins to have sexual experiences beyond what she could imagine. Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsabellaEmily@IsabellaEmily
3742 Followers
Thanks for visiting my profile. I’m Isabella and I’m a pleasure addict from the Midwest, currently residing in Florida, where I spend my time swimming, running, fucking, reading, hiking, singing, swearing, touching, tickling, exploring, loving, painting, and writing filthy s...