Ashen Master Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, he appeared so distant. The Master to my slave. And just like before my body sang to that control he had, burned for it, and I squealed in his arms, my knees shaking at the effort of remaining opened for him. The orgasm ripped through me, sheer safe pleasure that he gave. Like Christine to the Phantom, I was hooked on his gaze, remembering rope being rapped so methodically around my body, remembering his teaching and training. I bucked with the wild fantasies running through me and fell still, holding his shoulders for his steady strength.

"Good girl." He stroked my hair and pulled his fingers away while I whimpered at the feeling of movement. I opened my lips automatically when he held the tips to me. "That's it. You remember. You clean the things you leave messes on with that tongue of yours." Oh yes, I did remember. And I was to be a good, obscene girl about it. I wasn't supposed to lick. No, I was supposed to fuck with my mouth and even though I just orgasmed, my body readied for more and made me hot again from his objectification. "Good girl. Now, like always, you'll be wearing your collar tonight, but I'd like to try something new as well. Let's see how you take to a leash."

I swallowed fearfully when he turned away. "Um." But he turned back with a cute, pink leash and I forgot my protests to that. I held still for it instead, and leaned to his touch when he pet me.

"Good girl. See? Not so scary, is it?" And it really wasn't. The tug on it was comforting, calming. I felt like I was falling into the softest sand, a mental place where pleasing him was my favorite drug, even over any other I'd ever taken. "Come on." He pulled at the leash and I followed him, watching his stride, wondering when I'd become so enamored with him. I barely even paid attention to Sulfur's, and I had been suffering punishments to be allowed there. But I did notice that he was guiding me to one of the private rooms, something that made me swallow nervously. My trepidation grew when he turned around at the door and looked me over with a small, distant smile.

"Now that we know each other a little better, I'm going to take a little more control, demand for a little more trust, Pet. Speech restrictions, specifically. Once you go inside, no more talking and trust me to care for you and notice the emotions when they happen. It's going to feel like I'm not paying attention at times, but that's intentional. Can you give me that kind of trust?" He asked it directly and it made me nervous for a moment.

But then that faded really damn quickly when I remembered who I was talking to. He noticed everything, even things I never wanted him to see. "Yes, Master."

He kissed my forehead. "Brave little kotik."

And then he led me through the door and I started questioning my sanity in trusting him.

There were two other girls already waiting for him, both in cat masks with matching collars and ears, both kneeling while facing each other. They didn't so much as react when he opened the door, waiting for him. I gave him a confused and frightened look while he led me to a Saint Andrew's cross against the wall and he stroked me while he tethered me with cuffs at each of the four points. "No speaking," he reminded gently when I opened my mouth and even though I thought he was crazy, my mouth snapped closed because I... Well, I was really starting to like pleasing him, my Hannibal Lecter. I blinked at him instead, concerned because I wasn't sure if I could obey him with whatever he was going to do. But he noticed that too. "It's hard, I know. I can offer you the gag to make it easier, but I would really rather you do this one on your own. Do you think you can do that for me, kotik?"

I shook my head frantically, but then reconsidered and nodded, clenching my teeth. I really, really wanted to give him what he wanted. It was just a command to not talk, even though he was going to play with two other girls and even though they seemed to be ones he had already played with before. I ended up whimpering, afraid of failure. "Look at you. Such an emotional little Pet. It's alright. Try it for me and we'll go to the gag if you can't."

Okay, fair. That was fair because he was always fair. I relaxed in my bondage and breathed like I had learned to do with the crop. But he wasn't quite finished yet. No, he came back with a kind of belt harness, a dildo, and a butt plug. I forgot about fears as soon as he pressed the plug to my ass and worked it in. He was gentle, but relentless as always, even though it had been a long time since I'd had anal sex. The doms who liked it usually wanted more control than I had been willing to give. But that was before I'd fallen into Sir's hands. I moaned at the sheer carnal feeling of the sensation, having forgotten how pleasurable it could be. And there was a pleasure in it. There was something about how violent it could feel, how it made cold sweat break across my body, how it felt so... unnatural. There was no way to pretend like anal sex wasn't for any other purpose than indulgence and surrender. He looked up at me with laughter sparking his eyes and I stared back at him with desperation in mine. "Good girl. That's it. Just let me have you how I want you."

I groaned at that and he let the plug set at its base, where it felt full, but a little more comfortable. He was far quicker with the dildo, now that I was soaked from his anal play alone. But it was big enough that he had to work it inside me even so, making me feel stuffed, as if I didn't have any room left between the two toys. He attached the belt afterwards to keep them seated inside of me. "Now, just relax and watch and enjoy the feeling."

I whimpered once when he walked away, but he wasn't looking at me at all anymore and he was going to the two girls who sat still, kneeling and waiting. "Hello, little kittens."

They both looked up at him with an adoring expression that made me blink. "Hello, Master." They said it together, too, playfully flirting with him so that he smiled back.

Except that smile made me curious from him, even while the way they greeted him made my mind race. It was adoring, yes, but it was adoring in the way I had once looked to playmates, because it was part of the game. And the way he smiled back wasn't anything like the cool smiles he gave me. It was far more playful and I remembered him saying that he had a facade he had to give to people because they didn't like the cool version.

Poor Master. The thought made me stunned that I would think that way, that it would be the first thing that came to mind in this moment. I was generally a self centered bitch. It helped keep my heart safe to not think of other people or their feelings. And yet I liked thinking of his, of his pleasure. And I was looking at his face like he had taught me to, watching for his pleasure as I knew it.

"This is an exhibition, understood? And you're both going to be on your best behavior for me, isn't that right?"

They lifted to his touch in their hair and purred the answer together again. "Yes, Master."

"Good girls." He went to the wall, lifted down a cane and a whip, and both of his playmates reacted to the sight of him holding them with obvious excitement and arousal. The one with vibrant red hair stared at the cane with so much heat that it made me shiver to see it.

That's when the toys inside of me started to vibrate and it shocked me enough to make me moan, even when I was terrified of drawing attention to myself. I was right to be wary of that, too, because he turned to me and his gaze was nothing of the playfulness that he turned to his other girls. It was the cold and stern Master that I knew. He paced to me and tapped my cheek with the cane so that I whimpered in fear. "Be quiet. Trained kittens perform for me, but untrained little pussycats stay silent and watch so they can learn how to please Master."

It was so even and strict that it made me burn all the hotter and I had to nod through a haze of lust, but I didn't say a word, and I fell quiet. And I couldn't look away. The only jealousy I felt was that they knew how to behave and I didn't.

But he wants to teach you how, remember? He wants to train you even more completely than he's trained them. And I knew that was true, knew that I would feel this subspace for the entire time that he held me in slavery. Whatever invisible leash I had been feeling around my neck suddenly seemed too tight for me to escape from it anymore.

The toys inside of me stopped right as he was pacing back to his playmates, before I could orgasm from them. I shivered and just barely kept silent.

————

Ash

"Such good kittens." I smiled down at Deirdre and Lily and tapped Lily's back with the cane. "Why don't you show off how you like to please each other?"

They went to each other instantly, greedily, and I smiled. I had chosen the two of them because they were both well adjusted submissives who knew my rules and didn't want anything more than a night of fun at a time. They were perfect for my game and neither of them were anything like Pet. Lily was a red headed masochist who had a lot of passion... and none of Pet's insane bullshit. Deirdre was a submissive wildcat with low inhibitions... without being close to Pet's level of impulsivity and rash behavior. She wouldn't have agreed to six days of punishment from me, on the first day meeting me, without once stopping to ask about safewords. And Pet still hadn't thought to ask for them.

I acted like I was ignoring her, but I couldn't think of much else besides her. No one else could make me feel this tall, this insanely dominant. No one else could send this rush of power pulsing through my veins. I could see everything in Lily and Deirdre and I could see it clearer than ever, because Pet was there. I noticed the way Deirdre closed the kiss first and Lily arched, the more submissive of the two. I noticed the way Lily shivered and tentatively pressed her fingers to Deirdre's thong, who moaned in desire. I noticed the way Deirdre bit her playmate's lip with such fierceness that it was pornographic, and that was just her kiss.

And even with all of that, from the corner of my eye, I knew when Pet was ready for some more stimulation and started the controls for her toys, smiling when she arched on the cross, watching. God, she was hot, so hot in her desire at seeing my display.

I stroked the cane for Lily, who was more the masochist, and striped the whip on Deirdre, who lifted with a cry of dark delight. "You can do better than that, both of you. Let's see, don't you want to straddle Lily's face, Deirdre, and eat her pussy?"

Deirdre moaned and forced Lily to the ground while looking up at me. "Oh yes, Master. That's a good idea."

I gave her another lick with the whip, having to keep control of my cock where I wore the cage again. With it came more of my overall control. God, this was all because of her, if I could only get her to see that she belonged at my knees. "That's not how kittens talk, Deirdre."

She looked up at me and her eyes were fiery with heat, alive with desire. "Meow," she whispered.

"Good girl," I answered with a reproving smile, turning off Pet's toys. I paced around the both of them, striping Deirdre's ass, and teasing Lily with the cane on her thighs so that she moaned. I laughed when I saw her lick up to Deirdre's asshole and striped the cane against the inside of her thighs at an angle, so that she squealed. "Bad Lily. I didn't say to rim her asshole yet. Be a good kitten for me and wait your turn for that. You know how much she likes it and that neither of you can cum yet, but since you like teasing so much..." I went to get a double ended dildo and brought it back for Deirdre to take. "Fuck Lily open with this, little kitten."

Her eyes were glazed and she groaned at the command to torture her playmate, knowing that the dildo would only make Lily hotter when she ate Deirdre. As one grew more aroused, the other would suffer with her, and I would have them use each other to torturous levels of arousal while Pet watched. Because Pet took her orgasms from me readily while I was in chastity.

And I wanted her to feel the depravity in that.

————

Jezebel

The lessons he wanted to teach me turned more and more obvious with every command he gave the two girls at his feet. At his instruction, Deirdre and Lily tormented each other with the double ended dildo he had gotten them. And all the while the toys inside of me vibrated on and off, so that I suffered too. They never even asked to orgasm, didn't have one without permission either, and I knew it was because he had taught them to only do so on his command. Hot, that they knew they weren't even supposed to ask. Even hotter, that they readily obeyed every task of pleasure that he gave them.

And the third time he turned the toys on, they were on long enough for me to orgasm around them, and I couldn't stop it. And again I felt that strange jealousy, that they had the rules and the training to follow them and I didn't. This was nothing like what I was expecting from my emotions. But still, I didn't speak or beg, though I wanted to so badly. And he didn't look at me, which was arousing as well. Because the submission he had instilled in me was remaining with me. I don't know how that worked, but even without his attention and his gaze, I was somehow calmly adrift in subspace.

"Good little kittens." He paced them like a twisted lion tamer, with the whip and the cane. "Now that you've teased each other with your toy, why don't you both use it together? Lay back and spread your legs together, you know what to do."

And they did. They splayed themselves open and faced each other, moving close together. Deirdre placed the dildo inside of her pussy first, stuffing it, and she was so wet that I could hear her from the cross. Lily seemed to be the more submissive of the two, because she waited for Deirdre's gesture before she moved closer and took the other end of the toy. Her head fell back when she filled herself with it, and Deirdre mewled when the motion pulled the other end from her sex. Together they worked it back and forth, looking up at Master when he cooed above them. "Good girls. Work it nice and quick together while I mark your tits." He alternated between them, cruelly flicking the cane on Lily's tits first, so that she squealed, and then he went to Deirdre with the whip so that Lily had to wait her turn for more pain.

The toys started inside of me and I arched, closing my eyes briefly from the sheer inferno of pleasure pulsing through my veins. But then I opened them to watch him flick the cane again, because there was nothing so hot as the sight of him using those two toys.

His arm flexed when he swung the cane back and he snapped it on Lily's tits with that same militant exactness that had made me so wet under his crop. He paused only to reach down and pinch her nipples thoughtfully, and she whined up at him even while she fucked her head of the dildo so hard that Deirdre moaned with pleasure at the other end of it. "Look at how horny my little kittens get and yet, they still don't cum. I wonder why that could be. Maybe they're obedient little kittens who need to be given command to do so for me?"

Together they mewled eagerly, so hot under his toys, and he chuckled cruelly and flicked the whip against Deirdre's tits so that she arched to him. "Well, then, you'll have to show me how badly you want that permission to cum. Show me how well you can clean off that toy together. You know how to clean it, don't you?"

And they did. The vibrating toys inside me drove me to another out of control orgasm that made my body go taut against my restraints. I had to bite my lip to keep from making a sound and even then a squeak escaped me, but he ignored it, and I was grateful.

But I was grateful because I hadn't interrupted his game with too loud of a sound. I was within his rules. God, this submission was the sweetest yet, and my body was turning into nothing but sensation. Emotions ran through me, but I couldn't make sense of them.

I watched while they sucked their ends of the dildo, turning the toy, and fucking it with their faces. They pumped the double ended dildo between them, in the same way they had fucked their pussies open in that scissor like position. The leash reminded me of the collar held around my throat, and I wasn't even sure anymore why I was afraid of it. If I wore it, he would teach me their kind of control and discipline me in this art form of pleasure, train me to be the wanton, sexual creature that his two playmates were.

"Now, if you think you're both done cleaning the toy, you can give it to me to let me check. But if I'm not satisfied with one of your ends, then you'll both be punished for it. Sister kittens suffer together and are rewarded together. So, are you done?"

In answer they violently shook their heads so that he laughed, and they worked all the harder.

————

I didn't know what I felt anymore when he finally let them cum around the toy. He had them clean it off, only to look it over, and nod with approval before he handed it back to them. "Now, fuck yourselves together again. Harder this time, like you mean it. I want you on your hands and knees away from each other and I want to see you both in pain from how badly you want to cum. That toy is long enough for you to both fuck it doggy style and have it nice and deep." And god they did exactly what he said. They made a filthy display, the hottest scene ever, while he stroked the whip and the cane between their wild rhythm. He made them keep going until every sound out of either of their mouth was a desperate cry of need.

And only then did he hand them both a vibrator. "Hold that to your clit and you may both cum, but only when I say. Keep fucking that toy." He watched them hold the vibrators while they both pant in a kind of maddened desire. But he made them wait even then, until he had striped them both seven more times with their respective toy.

Their scream of orgasm had been one of the hottest things I'd ever heard, and the toys inside of me vibrated harder than they had yet, so that I couldn't keep my cry of ecstasy back, and tossed on the cross. I went still while he finished up with his playmates, while he pet both of them. He studied them for a while, watched them curl into each other's arms for comfort, smiling. I stayed silent while he checked them over, while he spoke with them quietly to make sure they were satisfied. When he asked if they would both like to cuddle together in the bar area, they seemed all too content to leave his hands.

And that's when I started crying, when he led them to the door and they left so easily. Because I would have never wanted to leave his side, would have held to his ankle, clingy and needy and still mewling like a kitten, unable to talk because I was trapped too deeply in his submission. He hadn't even paid attention to me and I had been trapped during this game.

"Such an emotional little Pet." He returned to me with his calm smile, the one that I now knew was for me to see, and he stroked my hair back. "Why these tears, lovely? You can talk again." I pulsed around the toys inside of me just at the sight of him and nuzzled my face against his cheek as best I could. He was even more of a god in his aftercare, while he made sure he had satisfied as a top.

"I don't know why! I don't want to be your slave, please. Please, but I... but I like serving you and I like seeing you pleased and you make me feel safe and I don't want to leave sometimes and I stayed in that subspace feeling when you weren't even looking at me and I don't know what that means and-"

"Hey, there." He kissed my cheek and pet me again until I was still, until I sniffled. "Take a deep breath for me." And I did because he always knew what to do and I never did. "It means you should be proud of yourself, kotyonok, because that's not a kind of submission that just anyone can reach. It mean you're a good girl. And don't you see? That's what slavery would be, serving me and feeling safe." I shook, knowing he was right, and it made me scared that it was already too late, that I was just drawing out the inevitable because he'd already won. "And what kind of jealousies did you feel?"

1...456789