All Comments on 'Ashen Master Pt. 02'

by Payne_Hall

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

So sexy, I want to sleep with my husband placing a butt plug in me now. So so turned on, I can't wait to eat his cock

piccolamortepiccolamortealmost 4 years ago
Love this story!

Just the right mix of romantic and hot. I love intelligent characters. Thanks for writing.

AnimarisAnimarisalmost 4 years ago
"There is no playing under the influence at Sulfur's"

There's a lot of things I could say, but I'll settle for this: you're a very gifted writer. Your attention to detail (in so many capacities) is impeccable. I'm in love with your writing and I absolutely hope that you post more here or link to where your work can be found. I sincerely hope that you write professionally to some degree; the world would be better for accessibility to your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love you stories

Always keep me completely enthralled. Perfection.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

I'm a little wary of the circumstances of this story in general. Does Pet Jezabel not have any family at all? Is she estranged from them? What's going on there? Did I miss something? I'd also like more elaboration on Ash's family (his dad's history at least) to go a little deeper into that situation. I'm not a great believer in making Pet into a complete slave but I'm sure it was part of the author's plot. Good writing!

SkyeGSkyeGalmost 4 years ago
Lovely

I never understood my own submissiveness until I read this. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing!

I second the comment that you are a gifted writer. Amazing characters, great story and I am only sad it ended. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

ArubedoArubedoalmost 4 years ago

This is a very lovely story. Two people who find comfort in each other and fill each other's needs as they struggle to find their path. It's a beautiful love story.

Maybe this is more common than I think but I'd definitely understand why she loves his mask so much. It's hard to describe why. There's actually so many things here which are personally relatable, I'll have to join some others in saying that this helped me better understand myself and my desires.

Well done :)

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Excellence Continues

A little bit wary of the ending but overall a fabulous well crafted story.

Niki526Niki526over 3 years ago
Um...wow

This was amazing, I loved it! thank you for sharing 💖

SenorDomSenorDomover 3 years ago
Fascinating Choices!

Your level and quality of detail is remarkable, many thanks for the time it must have taken to hone the plot and storyline! Quite an enjoyable read.

HeyjessHeyjessover 3 years ago
please never stop writing

I’ve enjoyed each and every one of your stories, wow. the talent you have!

Amazonjumper218Amazonjumper218over 3 years ago
Wonderful!

This was so relatable, and exactly my flavor of domination! Can't wait to read the rest of your work

DeathMaidenDeathMaidenabout 3 years ago

I would love to be in her position! I would love to have a real man, exactly like Ash!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The best love story ever ! ❤️

And the depth, the knowledge that you have about the bdsm realm is commendable. And I love how you portray it in your stories. Safe, sane and consensual 😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow!!! I’ve never felt so emotional after reading a story on literotica before. It is just so good!!! You’re writing is so amazing that you’ve helped me understand myself better. Thank you for sharing your obviously extensive knowledge of bdsm relationships! You’re like Ash who knows just about every kink out there lol. I’m dying to read more of your stories!

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanalmost 3 years ago

Wow,again. I love the way you can get into your characters' heads and show how they develop over the course of the story. Very complex. And you can make the most outrageous behaviour seem natural and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Tl;dr :

Boy meets girl.

Boy rapes girl.

Boy enslaves girl.

Girl runs away.

Boy rescues girl from destroying herself. (Another juicier rape should be here.)

Boy and girl live happily ever after.

Nice one.

Payne_HallPayne_Hallalmost 3 years agoAuthor

That’s a fair summary of a story lightly modeled after Beauty and the Beast, actually.

LindsayMurrayLindsayMurrayalmost 3 years ago

I loved everything about this story. Sweet, crazy, chaotic Jez. What a doll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have enjoyed all of your stories so, so much. Thank you sincerely for writing and sharing them. They are improving my life.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Fascinating. Wouldn't have lasted a month in that Dungeon. Would have killed the guy 13 different ways the first day or would have killed myself...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So good. I would love more with Eve. I would also love to see you write the flip of this with a male sub and a female domme and that dynamic.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Couldn't read anymore of this as got my back up from the misogyny and anal rape, brain washing and training for sexual slavery for men. Is the author, being female a gender traitor because the way the world is going with Autocracy, Therocracy to the right, religion's and Military juntas, women and girls don't stand a chance. Enablers of men with misogyny are making things worse but they don't know the noose is slowly tightening around their necks. Violence,sexual and murder against women and girls is at pandemic levels and gvts and the UN should do more and it's about educating boys and men to change their behaviours, instead of girls and women having Always to change their behaviours, and go into refuges, not go out later at night, way of dressing and so on. And where are the stories about female Doms and their training of young men!! ( the man in the story must be in his 40s and trains up young woman,(21 years old)but everyone thinks this is OK?!!)) The young woman must of lost alot of weight during training, only breakfast and the rest of the time fake male cum!!(FFS!!)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lovely story, focusing mostly on their relationship itself.

Also I really don’t understand why all the other comments are from people reading a story about a submissive female sex slave, and then getting offended it contains female submission & slavery.

DeeFisher123DeeFisher1233 months ago

The world of characters you've birthed is stunningly beautiful and startlingly dark. I appreciate the authenticity as well. Also the editing is refreshing. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPayne_Hall@Payne_Hall
A cat person with no specific gender preference is nyanbinary. Okay, an update on Payne Hall’s hall of... joy! This is a pending “bad idea” notice. Once a story is approved, it will post, but this one isn’t Sulfur’s and it’s not as long as usual. The title is “Cry Little Sis...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ashen Master Series Info