Ashlee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The instant I did so, Ashlee's face turned toward mine and she locked her lips onto mine. I even felt one of her hands go up to my face as she placed the other on my chest. It wasn't necessary for me to do so since she was doing a fine job on her own, but I pulled her closer as we avoided the movie in that dark, basement room and focused solely on one another.

We had probably been making out for about two minutes when I suddenly felt Ashlee's hand on my chest working its way downward. Within another minute, it had found its way under my shirt before working its way back up again. A few seconds later, I noticed her eyes widen between our kisses as her lips remained attached to mine while asking, "Fuck, do you work out or something, Marcus? You don't look as buff as you feel!"

I chuckled in response while doing my best to inquire, "Is that supposed to be a compliment? If it is, thanks...I think!"

Thinking she had offended me, Ashlee finally pulled away long enough to remove her hand from under my shirt before responding, "I didn't mean it like that!"

"I know!" I laughed. The look on her face was actually quite humorous.

"I mean it!" She retorted, genuinely impressed with my hidden physique. "The clothes you wear must hide it, but you felt pretty...cut!"

"Thanks!" I told her as I laughed at the way she looked me over.

Without further hesitation, the tattooed girl reached down and grabbed the bottom of the shirt I had on. She began tugging it upward and forced it over my chest, arms and head. She obviously wanted to have a better look.

"Holy hell," she said in a faraway sounding voice as she surveyed what sat before her on the leather couch. She threw the shirt off to the side and began feeling me up. She wasn't the first female to enjoy what she beheld.

"What?" I asked with a chuckle as she ran her hands over my body. "Never seen a shirtless dude before?"

"Not one that made me practically cream my panties with one look!" She responded as she continued to treat me like a piece of meat. I can't say that I minded.

Since I had decided to wear pajama pants for our movie night, it was becoming glaringly obvious that both Ashlee's words and actions were affecting me in ways of a more "mature" nature. It was easy to see that my penis was becoming erect...and Ashlee took note of it when she suddenly felt it poke her in the back of her right arm.

"Well, now, what have we here?" The mischievous female asked in an impish tone when she suddenly saw my arousal thanks to some light from the fifty-four inch TV. She looked directly into my eyes and then licked her lips before saying, "If I didn't know any better, I'd say someone must be getting a little excited."

"I'd have to agree with that observation," I complied with a chuckle.

The gothic girl leaned in a little closer to me and stared directly into my eyes once more. I studied her dark, brown orbs and felt her hot breath on my neck. I also realized she had placed her right hand on my abs yet again...and began slowly inching it downward and beneath my pajama pants. Since they were easier to get into than jeans, I could clearly see that Ashlee was going to help herself.

We started making out once again as the dark-haired babe dominating me located my shaft and began viciously tugging on it. She wasn't nearly as gentle as the few other girls who had touched me below had been, but I honestly chalked it up to excitement. I wondered just how long she had wanted me in such a way...?

For the next couple of minutes, we sloppily kissed as Ashlee continued to yank away. As much fun as it was to make out in the dim light, I almost wished it had been just a little brighter in the room so I could see more of the glorious female leaning hard into me. I wanted to be able to take in as much of her as I could.

I'm not trying to sound like a conceited jerk, but when I had been in school, I had always been fairly popular. I attribute most of that to the fact that I had friends from almost every walk of life. I had friends who were nerds, friends who were jocks and friends who would be considered to be from the "artsy" end of the spectrum. I was always nice to the kids who seemed to get picked on by some of the more popular teens, and I even prevented a few "undesirables" from having their lunch money stolen just by stepping in and displaying my face. When people saw Marcus Veovin showing kindness to one of the "unpopular" kids, it was a good bet that from that moment onward, the target would no longer be harassed.

It goes without saying that a vast majority of the time, the gothic kids were picked on a lot at my school. I countered this by standing up for them...and the bullying stopped. Some people claimed I had magic powers, but I was well aware that it was nothing more than being able to analyze things and remedy them with common sense. A logical approach to a problem with a way to solve it was how I viewed life, and this is what I did to help the kids who weren't as fortunate as I was.

Don't ask me why, but Ashlee had fallen into the "unpopular" crew in her early days of schooling. How such a ravishing girl could be considered anything less than popular is beyond me. As sad as it is, we all know that good looks are usually all it takes to raise one on the level of "coolness" in any school setting, but since Ashlee had opted to take on a more gothic look, she had been deemed "uncool." To me, that was just plain ridiculous.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and while Ashlee Belle may not have conformed to the "norm," that didn't make her any less attractive...and I'm not just saying that because she had her hand wrapped around my penis. It may not have been readily apparent to most, but the dark-haired stunner just applied her beauty in different ways. While most girls who attended any school felt that the perfect look was to be tanned with blonde hair and the right application of makeup, Ashlee took a completely different approach...and was no less attractive for doing so. She was an absolute goddess in my eyes who used totally contrasting features than what was "acceptable" to make her point. While peculiar when compared to other girls, she was distinctive in her own right...and I adored her for it.

I interrupted our session for only a few seconds as I asked the brown-eyed babe hovering above me to give me a little space. I could tell that she looked a little confused at first, and I think she thought I wanted to end things. Her befuddlement quickly dissipated and a huge smile overtook her visage as she watched me reach down and grab the top of my pants. I raised my buttocks just enough off the couch to slip the PJs down to my knees, and then I collapsed back onto the warm leather beneath me with my aroused dick fully in view for Ashlee to do with as she pleased. I could tell by her obvious bliss that she appreciated the sentiment.

Instead of returning to our kiss, Ashlee tightly gripped my shaft and lowered her head into my lap. She didn't start off slow by licking me or anything...she just went full throttle and lowered her open mouth onto my throbbing cock. She held nothing back as she gave me head like I had never received before.

I leaned my skull back on the top of the couch and let out moan after satisfied moan. For the first few seconds of the experience, I had one hand on the back of Ashlee's head, but then I decided to stretch out a bit and placed my arms up on the back of the sofa. I let the frenetic female continue to manhandle me in a way I had never been pleasured before.

I was by no means an expert on receiving blowjobs since I hadn't been with a whole lot of girls up to that point, but I had never before had a female go as wild on me as Ashlee did in that moment...nor had I ever had any woman deepthroat me before. I listened as Ashlee gagged and gargled her way down my dick, and at one point, I actually grabbed her by the shoulder and gently shook her as I warned, "Ashlee, don't overdo it! I'd feel horrible if you hurt yourself for my benefit!"

The black-haired babe pulled away long enough to come up for air and looked in my direction. A string of saliva ran down her face, and she quickly wiped it away before telling me, "You taste so fucking good, Marcus!"

I beamed with pride, but that didn't stop me from telling her, "I'm not going anywhere, so just take your time, okay?"

She nodded and was about to go back down on me, but I stopped her from doing so. She looked at me with a hint of confusion on her face again, but she quickly caught on when I reached forward and grabbed at the bottom of her tight tank top. She didn't fight me on what I wanted to do, and she even aided my efforts by lifting both of her arms straight into the air. I then pulled the skimpy garment off her and freed her marvelous set of tits from confinement. They were even more brilliant than I had been anticipating.

I was a little surprised by the fact that they weren't pierced, but at the same time, I should've known that because piercings would've been evident even without her shirt off. The top had been so tight on her body that they would've shown through...and I hadn't noticed anything then. I probably sound disappointed by saying that, but that couldn't be further from the truth: Ashlee's boobs were two of the most incredible breasts I had ever witnessed.

In my short time in the world, I had seen some pretty impressive jugs. While Ashlee's weren't nearly as big as the ones I had seen on a few other women I had messed around with in the past, they were every bit as phenomenal. Personally, I love boobs of all shapes and sizes, and while I know it seems like a standard for most men to praise a larger bust, it didn't matter to me if a woman was hauling around two watermelons or was flat as the proverbial board. Boobs are boobs, and when I care about a woman, I'm going to love her breasts no matter what.

So, back to Ashlee's fantastic chest: Not only were her tits a perfect fit for my hands, but they were also somewhat pointed. I can't exactly describe it, but they seemed almost "sharp..." and her nipples were so darn pink. I knew that if I caught one of them in the eye, it would probably take said sphere out!

I dropped Ashlee's tank top behind her and heard her heave as I pressed my face forward and latched onto one of her pointy nipples. I feverishly groped both breasts in my hands as I chewed on her left teat, and I heard her passionately moaning directly above me as I did so. I also noticed a thin sheet of sweat forming on her skin and thought it was one of the hottest damn things I had ever seen. Her scent that reminded me of incense was intoxicating.

Ashlee allowed me to continue working on the nub for about a minute until pulling away from me and resituating herself. I don't think it was because she didn't enjoy what I was doing to her, but I'm pretty sure she wanted to get back to work on my swaying cock. She wanted it within her grasp once more...and she wanted to have her way with it.

I placed my hand on the smooth back of the gothic babe going to town on my manhood. Her skin felt like silk beneath my touch, and I rubbed it while she started sucking on me once again. As she inhaled my piece, I started to have reservations about what we were doing since I knew her parents were just upstairs. In all the times I had come over to hang out with Ashlee, they never once came downstairs...but I felt that my luck was about to run out for the first time since we were in the middle of something downright naughty.

Ashlee came up for air at one point and wiped a combination of saliva and precum away from her moist lips. She was smiling at me while doing so, and I returned that look before asking her, "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Why wouldn't it be?" She responded with a question of her own as she continued to jerk on my rod while looking at me.

I stole a glimpse of her glorious chest before getting back to my concerns and lowering my voice as I pointed out, "Your parents are right upstairs, and we're getting pretty hot and heavy into this! What if they hear us and come down...?"

With her free hand, Ashlee grabbed one of her tits and squeezed it for me. She was doing her best to keep me in the moment as she suddenly lifted it toward her face as her head bent down so she could lick her nipple. She obviously wasn't about to let up.

"Holy geez," I mumbled as I watched the vision of hotness charm me with her playful sexiness.

Ashlee smiled cunningly since she knew she had me right in the palm of her hand. She then leaned forward and let a string of saliva fall from her mouth and onto my hard cock below. She used the fluid as a lubricant and continued to viciously jerk on me. I hadn't been with a lot of women, but the gothic babe on the couch with me was certainly the wildest...and we were just getting started.

I let out another low groan of ecstasy as Ashlee dropped down again and went back to blowing me. I ran my right hand over the topless babe's head as I admired her pigtails. I wondered if she had known that I had a weakness for them and styled her hair on purpose that way.

While Ashlee continued to orally pleasure me, I examined her back and the tattoo just above her tight ass. Everything about the young woman was uncanny, and while the few other women I had messed around with in my life had been readily intelligent, the gothic babe certainly was as well...but she hid it behind her "dark and brooding" persona.

My dark-haired friend wailed away on me and made me wonder if she was trying to sculpt something out of my genitals. I'm not trying to sound like a weenie since I shouldn't have been complaining about having a hot, spectacular fox going wild on me, but there for a minute, I thought she was going to rip my dick off. I could handle the rowdiness for the most part, but when she started roughly licking my balls, I had to actually speak up and mention that she was kind of hurting me. I feared her response...but shouldn't have.

"Sorry," the free-spirited female sincerely apologized while wiping a little more drool away from her chin. She may have been a nonconformist who lived by her own set of rules, but she listened to what I had to say...and instantly eased up. I have to say that I was a little surprised.

Ashlee really seemed to enjoy giving me head and continued to do so for another few minutes until I announced that the all too familiar feeling of satisfaction was approaching me. After telling the darkly captivating female that I was going to cum, she instantly flew off the couch and fell to her knees before me. She arched her back and cupped her breasts in her hands to present them to me. She also let her mouth drop open and stuck her tongue out. She was offering me a plethora of locations to unload my creamy burden.

My pajama pants were still around my knees, but I didn't let them trip me up as I pushed myself up and took my stiff cock in my right hand. I began beating away as it throbbed within my grasp. My face contorted as I felt the pressure reach its inevitable climax...and I began hosing the fantastic female before me down.

I could hear Ashlee giggling in delight as she begged for my load and told me to keep blasting away at her. I listened to her orders and aimed my gun at the face, tits and mouth commanding me to discharge my spunk. I saw one of my shots splatter against her right cheek, and I could tell that I had discharged some of my jizz into her dark hair. I may have been caught in the moment, but at the same time, I discovered that I wasn't big on giving facials.

Don't get me wrong: Spraying a massive load of man-milk all over a beautiful woman's face is a truly amazing feeling, but something about it rubbed me the wrong way. I know it was an unbridled, beastly pleasure for most men, but it made me feel like I was degrading the woman I was with in some way...and I didn't like that. I know that makes me sound like a damn hypocrite since I was doing it anyway, but Ashlee was asking me for it. No, she wasn't just asking...she was begging me for it. I couldn't deny how hot that was.

When I was finally running on empty and thought I was going to pass out from dehydration, I collapsed back onto the couch behind me and placed an arm over my head. I gasped for breath as I listened to Ashlee call out in gleeful pleasure, and when I finally glanced in her direction once more, I saw her rubbing my cream all over her chest and face. She was having a blast with what I had blasted on her.

As she continued to play around with the enormous amount of sperm I had jacked onto her, she started to get a little loud...and I once again reminded her that her parents were only separated from us by one floor.

"Oh, lighten up, Marcus!" She told me with a laugh. "I already told you they wouldn't bother us down here! Besides, even if they wanted to lecture me, it's not like they could really do anything about it since I'm of age!"

I may have had a year on the black-haired beauty, but even I never thought about crossing my parents in such a way. Sure, I was old enough to be out on my own also, but I couldn't imagine what my mother would do to me if she had walked in on what I had just done to Ashlee. It wasn't something I wanted to think about in that moment as I watched sperm drip off the gothic babe's left tit and onto her black leggings.

"Um, Ashlee," I did my best to get the young woman's attention as I pointed at the wad of cum on her left leg. "My, um...semen is getting on your clothes."

The brown-eyed stunner glanced down at what I had pointed out and simply smiled in response. She scooped it up with a couple of fingers and then placed them in her mouth. She sucked my cream off her digits and swallowed the gravy.

Ashlee was much different than the other girls I had been sexually active with. While she seemed almost too uncontrollable for me, I welcomed the challenge of trying to tame her. I almost wondered if I could make some kind of game out of it.

The denizen of the basement suddenly climbed to her feet and started walking toward the doorway off the main room that led to her bathroom. "I'm going to go clean myself off, you hunky piece of man-meat. I'll be right back."

After Ashlee disappeared from the room, I laid back on the couch with my pants still around my knees and smiled. I gave my penis a tug before delivering a light slap to it and jokingly telling it, "Thanks, my friend! It's moments like this that I'll never forget thanks to you!"

* * *

The last month of the year was extremely frigid, so it was nice to find ways to stay warm. Ashlee and I were able to put our heads together and invent a few different ways to do so.

At one point, I actually thought about striking out on my own and leaving home to get an apartment. We had plenty of privacy at Ashlee's house, but I thought it would be even better to have my own place where she could bunk over if she wanted and we could spend entire nights together. We may not have been officially dating or anything, but we were pretty inseparable for the most part.

The second time that Ashlee and I got physical with each other, I ended up completely naked once again so the gothic babe could have her way with me. She removed my shirt first, and then she told me she was going to tie my hands together so I couldn't stop her from doing what she wanted to carry out next. At first, I was a little leery of letting her do so since the concept of bondage didn't appeal to me, but I trusted her with every fiber of my being...so I allowed her to act out her devious fantasy.

I should probably preface this next part by adding that she was wearing some of her sexiest gothic attire: She had on a similar skimpy tank top like the one she had been wearing when she orally pleasured me the first time, and over the top of it was a flimsy, long-sleeved shirt that I could pretty much see through. This time around, instead of the tight leggings she had been wearing the last time, she had on a short skirt with fishnet stockings that traveled up the majority of her milky thighs. Most importantly, perhaps, was the black choker she had on. Chokers were easily one of my weaknesses and it probably had a bit to do with me giving in to her so hastily.