Ashlee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ding, ding!" The energetic female then shouted, and we both cautiously crept toward one another until my female challenger hugged her arms around me and tried to take me down. Under normal circumstances, I could've easily fought out of her grasp, but I wasn't about to be stupid enough to do so. I let her throw me down on the carpet so she could mount me.

Ashlee sat on my abs and held my wrists down to the floor. She stared down into my eyes as her braided pigtails nearly touched me. She had the wickedest smile on her comely face as she playfully sneered, "I told you I was going to come out on top! It's a good thing for you that we nixed the pinning rule because I'd have you beaten already!"

I laughed since I could see how much fun the goth girl was having. Hell, we had just started and I was having the time of my life also. I was stoked to see where this daring little adventure was going to take us.

Ashlee's pelvis slid back closer to mine, and it didn't take long for her to feel my aroused organ beneath her black panties. We both had undergarments protecting our naughty bits, but it was obvious that we were exciting one another. "You're not even trying!" She accused while making herself comfortable.

I decided to catch her completely off guard by "attempting to escape." I forced my pelvis up...and it lifted her into the air. Her face showed her surprise and she could clearly feel my erection thumping beneath her. If I had to guess, I'm pretty sure she liked it.

After realizing what I was doing, the gothic girl tried to force her weight back down on me. She did her best to push me back to the floor by utilizing her vaginal area - as funny as that may sound - and she might have succeeded...if I hadn't changed things up on her again.

I caught my opponent unprepared a second time when I lifted my head toward hers and planted my lips on her mouth. Again, it was something that never would've happened in a typical wrestling match, but our contest was much different from what anyone would ever see on a televised fight. In a way, I was beginning to play dirty in order to throw my provocative rival off.

Ashlee wasn't ready for the kiss, and it succeeded in throwing her off just as I had planned. It allowed me to take the advantage, and when she released her hold on me, I reached around her waist with my free hands and hugged her close while rolling over. I was now on top and planned to take full advantage of it.

"Give up?" I playfully taunted while pressing my body close to hers. I'm sure she could feel how stiff I was since we were smooshed together. I even decided to get a little dirty as I gibed, "You can throw in the towel right now and I could have my dick out for you in two seconds!"

"As tempting as that offer is," Ashlee huffed from where I held her steady, "I was really looking forward to having my muff licked!" Those naughty words were all it took to throw me off my game.

Ashlee was once again in control as she reached forward and started tickling me. That's right: I'm ticklish and it seems like every female friend I ever make finds out about it within minutes of knowing me. No matter what happens, my weakness is always discovered and exploited in some way or another.

"Not fair!" I called out as I fell back and was taken complete advantage of. "Foul!"

"There are no fouls in wrestling!" Ashlee reminded me. "Well, at least not in the kind of wrestling we're performing!" The dark-haired hottie continued to tickle-torture me as she had me at her mercy on the floor.

I wasn't sure how Ashlee's parents didn't hear us hooting and hollering down in that basement. Sure, there was a chance that they were in their bedroom that sat on the opposite side of the house on the upper floor, but we were still being fairly loud without meaning to be. Still, I guess a TV could've drowned us out, or even the insistent back and forth conversation they could have been indulging in. Or, maybe they were just like Ashlee had told me and didn't care to interfere in their daughter's life. Regardless, had that been my daughter in the basement and I had heard the noises we were making...

I endured the most intense tickle-torture of my life as I rolled about wondering how badly Ashlee's parents would kill me if they caught me tussling about on the floor with their daughter in my underpants. I didn't want to think about Mister Belle taking me out to the garage with a hammer in one hand and a chainsaw in the other.

"Give up, yet?" Ashlee asked since she thought she had things well in hand. "My pussy's getting ready to gush!"

In order to combat the tickling, I reached up and grabbed onto both of the brown-eyed woman's boobs. I managed to slip one hand under the cup of her bra on her left side, and I started squeezing as I hoped to off-balance my opponent a bit. I saw that she had taken a liking to what I was doing, and before she could bat my hands away, I slipped them both behind her and started undoing her boulder-holder. Unfortunately, she was able to get away from me before I completely unsnapped it...but I did succeed in freeing the one boob from its confinement. As we distanced ourselves from each other to regain our bearings, I could see that it was hanging out of her bra...and she wasn't bothering to tuck it back in.

For the briefest of instants, I considered whipping my hard dick out to serve as a distraction against my feisty rival. I thought that seeing the erect member flop about would serve to divert her so I could maybe take her down with a boob-lock and then maybe give her some of her own medicine with some tickling. It might have worked...but I got a little too caught up in staring at the exposed breast and pretty much fell into my own trap.

Ashlee rushed me with a maneuver similar to a double leg takedown that had me down on my keister. I should've been focusing on what was going on, but I was caught daydreaming about the beautiful titty while debating on whether or not to whip my dick out. I deserved to lose for my indiscretion.

Ashlee's sleek body pressed up against mine, and I could feel her hard, exposed nipple poking me in the ribcage as she reached for my boxers and began groping for the bump underneath. She was resorting to dirty tactics as she squeezed my genitals in her right hand...but I couldn't deny the fact that I liked it. I enjoyed it even more when she managed to snake her hand through the fly so she could actually grab my shaft and start pulling on it.

I laid on the floor under the heel of the gothic babe as she dominated me. She had me right where she wanted me...and it's hard to say that I wasn't where I wanted to be! She continued to violently jiggle away and believed she had me in her complete power...until I was able to finally catch her and get her bra unhooked. She tried to back away, but I was able to get it off her.

"How dare you!" She playfully called out as she covered her chest with her arms. "Talk about a foul!"

"I thought there were no fouls in this kind of wrestling?" I asked my comically perturbed opponent as I dangled her black brassiere in one hand. I continued to bait her with the undergarment as I suggested, "Maybe we should change the rules to the first person to strip the other completely wins? We'd technically be on a level playing field..."

"Changing the rules in the middle of a match?" Ashlee asked. "That sounds like..." Before she could finish her sentence, she darted forward and grabbed at my shorts. She was able to tug the back of them down about an inch and must've revealed the top of my butt crack in her attempt to cheat.

"Playing dirty, huh?" I asked with a laugh as we locked up and jockeyed for position. I was able to grab onto the side of Ashlee's panties and tugged them upward. I wished I had been standing at an angle that would've allowed me to see her backside because I'm sure the wedgie I gave her would've looked hot.

We lewdly fooled around back and forth trying to pants the other as our bodies intertwined around each other. We probably stumbled about with our hands all over each other for about ten seconds before collapsing to the floor in a pile of arms and legs. We were laughing and having a great time, and it was my turn to take full advantage of the situation by using my strength to place the giggling female over one of my knees. I was able to then get Ashlee's panties down just enough on the backside to reveal her amazing hindquarters, and I promptly began to spank her as I told her how naughty she was. I thought she would instantly start calling foul again, but I think she actually ended up liking it. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying it, too.

When I finally relinquished my hold on the gothic babe, she scampered out of my hold on all fours and distanced herself from me as she looked me over. She didn't even bother pulling the backside of her panties back up. Her cheeks continued to hang out as she pointed in my direction and said, "I'll get you back for this!"

I wanted to see what she had in mind, so when she bum-rushed me out of the blue, I let her tackle me to the ground. We rolled about a little more, but then she ended up in my grasp all over again. My back was on the floor and her back was to my chest as I hugged my arms around her and held her captive. Her skin was starting to glisten even more under a soft layer of sweat, and I could feel my boner poking into her lower right butt cheek from where she was positioned on me.

"You're cheating!" She accused me since I was in control.

"How so?" I asked. I never received an answer because my right hand had found its way downward...and I started rubbing the outside of her panties. Instead of receiving an answer as to how I was a dirty swindler, I instead received impassioned squeals as I furiously moved my fingers back and forth over her lower feminine areas. As I continued to do so, I started to notice that my fingers were getting wet. I was apparently stimulating my rival more than I realized.

I'm not sure how long we laid in that position and for her long I rubbed Ashlee's vagina. I know that the more I did it, the more I liked it...and I know she was thinking the same. In fact, I was having so much fun that I decided I wanted to take things one step further, so since I was well aware of the fact that Ashlee would never complain, I worked my way under her panties in order to continue stimulating her clit.

It was my turn to let out a low moan in her right ear when I passed over a small patch of pubic hair before reaching her labia. My middle finger was the first to slip into her damp crease, and then I started moving my hand back and forth as we both closed our eyes and took in the full extent of the moment. I'm not sure which of us ended up squawking louder.

With my free hand, I suddenly reached around and covered Ashlee's mouth as I realized I was being rather loud, too. I didn't think her parents would hear either of us since we weren't exactly shouting, but I simply whispered into her ear and warned, "We should probably be a little careful so we're not overheard."

She nodded her agreement as I pulled my hand away from her mouth. At the same time, I pulled my other appendage out of her panties. Realizing she was free of my hold, the black-tressed stunner told me, "Maybe it would be a good idea to ease up a bit." She then climbed off me so she could let me up.

I started to climb to my feet after Ashlee was back on hers...only to find that she had set me up. Before I was even halfway up, she was instantly back on me and fumbling for my boxers. There was nothing I could do to prevent her from getting them, and before I even fully realized what was going on, my boxers were around my ankles and I was standing nude before the black-haired beauty once more.

"Ha!" Ashlee called out in victory as she threw her fists in the air and jumped up and down while cheering. Her breasts bounced with her as she announced, "I win! You're naked!"

I let out a sigh as a way of showing that I was disappointed in the loss...but in reality, I didn't really mind. Right from the start, I had planned on letting the goth babe win because not only did I want her to savor the sweetness of success, but because I was all for giving her the victory "lap" she deserved...and by that, I mean that I wanted to lick her pussy raw after seeing it for the first time.

Ashlee stood a few feet from me as she placed her thumbs under the sides of her panties while cocking her head. "To the victor go the spoils! You're not welshing on our deal, are you?"

"Of course not," I told her as I shook my head and assured her I would play by the rules. "You won fair and square. You've earned your reward."

Ashlee smiled and nodded once. "Damn straight!" She said, and instead of grabbing one of my hands, she grabbed me by the pecker and started leading me toward her bedroom. I found it funny the way she did so, but was also careful to keep up with her so nothing important ended up getting hurt by being pulled in an awkward fashion.

"Where are we going?" I then queried even though I already knew the answer. I was just curious if there was a reason we were going into her bedroom instead of staying in the living room where the fighting event was still being broadcast on TV. As I followed her, I watched those wonderful, exposed buns bounce with her panties just under them.

"We'll be more comfortable in my room," Ashlee informed me as she led the way in. "Besides, you seem paranoid about my parents, and this way, we'll be behind another closed door."

Not only could I get behind her idea, but I had to admit that I felt honored that she would give up watching her important fighting event that I knew she looked forward to just to be with me. I was beaming with pride and I'm not sure if she noticed.

Once we were in her room and she had the door closed, she ran past me and lunged onto her bed. She looked so playful as she rolled about, and she commanded me to come closer. I did so, but when I was at the foot of her bed, she stopped me from climbing on. I wondered what she had in mind...and she quickly showed me by raising her legs in the air from where she laid on her back so she could slide her panties off her legs.

I stared in awe at what met my eyes. Her lower regions were sinfully fantastic. I had first seen her butt again because of the angle I was at, but after she tossed the black panties to the floor, she lowered her legs once more and then spread them. She revealed her incredible pink to me and I could clearly see the small upside-down triangle of hair right above her clit. She reached down and ran a hand over it to further tempt me. She had the most glorious pair of "outie" lips.

"Come on over now!" She invited me as she patted the spot on the bed right in front of her pussy. I could see that a very small wet spot was already forming on the comforter directly below her.

With my eyes on the prize, I crawled onto the bed on all fours. When I was only a foot away from the wickedly delightful genitalia, I felt my mouth water as I tried to imagine what Ashlee would taste like. I won't try to pretend that I wasn't a little bit afraid of what was about to happen. I had just as many things buzzing through my mind as I did through my groin...

What if I wasn't any good at orally stimulating a female? It wasn't something I had ever tried before with the few other women I had been with, and there was a very real possibility that I would suck at it. If I was horrible, would Ashlee work with me and teach me how to improve...?

Also, I couldn't help but be a little afraid that I wouldn't enjoy doing it just as some of my friends had warned me of in the past. What if I took a lick of her scrumptious looking genitalia...only to find that the taste wasn't something I could stomach? There's no way I could say anything because it would hurt her feelings, but if I tried to work through it, she would be too smart to not catch on that I wasn't enjoying myself.

I tried my best to convince myself that I was only working myself up for no reason. As I leaned over her immaculate front hole, the sweet scent of her tantalizing pussy wafted up to my nostrils...and it was pure ecstasy. If she tasted half as good as she smelled, I wouldn't have a problem eating her out.

"Have you ever done this before?" Ashlee casually asked as I lowered my head closer to her gash.

I preferred being honest with people, so I hoped she wouldn't find it silly when I answered, "Nope. You're the first one I've done this with."

The dark-haired beauty smiled as she pushed her breasts together to further stimulate me. "Good answer. I suppose when you do it, I won't expect too much."

I could tell from the tone in her voice that Ashlee was just joking around, but she had no idea how close she was to interpreting my feelings perfectly. I was fairly certain that no matter how hard I tried, she wasn't going to feel nearly as fulfilled with what I accomplished as I did after she had orally pleasured me.

"I'm only kidding around!" The brown-eyed vixen tried to reassure me as she stared down at me from between her long, smooth legs. "Now, get to work, will you? I want to collect my just deserts!"

After hearing the desperation edged in her voice, I turned my sights toward her quivering pussy once more. I could see it surging in anticipation, and as I licked my lips, I prepared myself for what came next...and when I stuck my tongue between those juicy lips for the first time, I do believe in my heart and soul that I savored the flavor of the very heavens above.

I apologize if my description sounds blasphemous in any way, but to try recounting in words what the slit between Ashlee's legs actually tasted like is something our written language could never depict without making up entirely new words.

At first, I placed my hands on Ashlee's inner thighs as I tried to get some kind of rhythm going, but the more I lapped up her sweet juices, the more turned on I became. I had to reach down and begin yanking on myself, and as I did so, I noticed something else going on...

I glanced up from the pulsating pussy for only a few seconds and saw Ashlee practically convulsing on her bed. Her eyes were tightly closed as she fiddled with her tits while moaning. I'm not sure if the stimulation coursing through her body came from what I was doing to her or from what she was doing to herself, but I went right back to burying my face between her legs so I could continue my work.

"Oh, FUCK!" The gothic chick suddenly exploded as she reached down and grabbed the backs of her legs while I twiddled away in her puss. "Don't fucking stop, Marcus! Keep going! Oh...FUCK!"

I'll be the first to admit that some things aren't always obvious to me, but I'm fairly certain that on my first outing in the world of muffdiving, I was thus far successful. If Ashlee was acting, she was doing a damn fine job and needed to consider a career in theatre or the movies.

Things began to heat up as I started jerking my dick even harder while listening to the young woman repeatedly start to squeal my name over and over to the point where she couldn't even get the entire thing out. She was trying her best to say "Marcus," but she could only get as far as "Marc."

Ashlee went back to just repeatedly dropping the f-bomb again and again until I joined her in doing so. The only difference between the way we were pronouncing it was that she was saying it so quickly that she was practically tripping herself up over it...while I was letting it linger as I stretched it out. "Fuuuck," I muttered in between gulps of the sopping wet pussy before me.

I continued to do my best and I think I was doing pretty swell as Ashlee started thrashing about a little more violently. I lost track of the time as I continued tongue-punching her wet crevasse until she urgently ordered me to back away. At first, I wasn't even sure I wanted to, but I wasn't about to be the kind of guy who didn't let up when a woman asked, so I sat back on my knees...just in time for her to explode in a squirting mess of liquid delight.