Ashlee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Ashlee had me stripped down to my altogether, she pushed me back on her couch and started gyrating her hips in the most seductive fashion I had ever seen. She lifted her arms above her head and moved her lithe body like she was burning at the stake of passion. She knocked her hips back and forth and pursed her lips while driving me into a sexual frenzy.

Fortunately, she had bound my hands in front of me and not behind me, so even though it was a bit awkward, I reached for my rising penis and begin jerking on it with both hands as I watched the erotic display before me. I cheered her on with my groans of desire, and after she peeled off both of her tops one at a time, she revealed her perky chest to me. I whooped in joy upon seeing those sharp nipples that could cut through glass.

Ashlee stepped a little closer and rolled down one of the stockings until it was around her ankle. While she was down there, she grabbed onto her calf and then slowly began to rise as she ran her hands over her leg. They passed her knee and went up her thigh...and whether it was intentional or not, she somewhat lifted her short skirt and flashed me a brief shot of her dark, lace panties.

From the same spot I had sat at during our last sexual outing, I watched the gothic babe put on a show that I would've paid good money to see if she had asked me to. She knew exactly how to move in order to get me riled up, and if she pressed things too far, I was going to prematurely erupt before we had a chance to do anything further. Of course, I would've sucked it up and gone for a second round, but within seconds, I could see that Ashlee had other ideas.

I watched in joyous anticipation as Ashlee danced her way up to me and stuck her revealed right leg between both of mine. She then pushed my legs open by bashing her knee first into my left, and then into my right. She was sending a message that she wanted me to open wide for her.

Brushing her hair out of her face with one hand, the raven-tressed stunner dropped down before me and pressed her tits together before giving me a pixyish smile and reaching forward for my cock. She firmly grasped it and began squeezing while moistening her lips with her tongue.

I made myself comfortable and sat back as I beheld the gothic chick begin giving me head for the second time. We had the lights dimmed to match the mood, but I could still clearly see each and every movement that sent shivers down my spine. My dick hardened as Ashlee cast her magic spells on it, and just as she had done the first time, she began forcing the entire erect length down her gullet. I could hear her gag reflex as she took my bulk, and I could see tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

I know she just wanted to impress me, but I truly didn't want her doing anything that made her uncomfortable. Maybe she was actually enjoying what she was doing, but I wasn't exactly sure...which was why I decided to speak up and asked if we could do something a little different.

Ashlee pulled herself off my meat and wiped her mouth off while giving me a few extra tugs. She tried to remain focused on me as she asked in a deeply feminine voice, "What did you have in mind...stud?"

To be honest, I actually didn't have anything in mind. I had just wanted to divert her from going too far and hurting herself, so I came up with something on the spot as I held my hands up and asked, "Could you untie me first?"

One of Ashlee's eyebrows rose as she sneakily looked me over and wondered what I had in mind. I assumed she enjoyed being in control, and I don't think she wanted to relinquish her hold on me so quickly.

"Please?" I pressed as I thought about something that would keep the wild heart intrigued. "I promise you won't be disappointed."

I think my words had somehow captivated the gothic chick as she finally agreed to my request and reached forward to unbind me. Once I was free, I thanked her and sprang to action immediately.

Before Ashlee could even entertain the idea of climbing back to her feet, I stood up before her and placed a hand on her shoulder to keep her down. My dick flopped about in front of her as I did so and seemed to serve as the distraction I needed before I placed my other hand on her other shoulder and gingerly forced her down further so she'd be in a w-sitting position. When the dark-haired babe glanced up at me, I could see a carnal appetite blazing in her eyes.

I reached down with my right hand and grabbed my cock so that my thumb was over the base. I then stepped forward and thumped the staff against the side of Ashlee's face a few times...and realized she liked what I was doing far more than I had been anticipating. When I had devised my last-minute plan to trick her into untying me, I had intended to see if she would let me titty-bang her while she remained on her knees. After seeing how much she enjoyed having my meat plopped across her face, though, I decided to try something else.

Ashlee played along with what I was doing and opened her mouth as she tried to snatch up my flailing prick, and she managed to touch it a few times with her tongue as I told her it would be cheating to utilize her hands. As I continued to rub my dick across one side of her face, I realized I almost poked her in the eye, so I pulled back and apologized even though I hadn't done anything...but she fell back into her dominating persona and told me to return to what I had been doing. I complied...but not in a way she had been expecting.

I grabbed onto the smokin' female's head with my left hand as I held my pulsating shaft in my right. I angled it toward her mouth and fed it into the oral orifice after she opened wide. I pushed it in so that her right cheek puffed out and looked swollen. I repeated this action a few times before noticing that one of her hands had gone downward and under her skirt. I'm fairly certain she was touching herself while taking my length.

As our passion heightened, I realized that the dark eyeliner Ashlee had put on was starting to run. The tears that had formed in her eyes earlier had started it, and when I had rubbed my cock across her face, I had intensified the situation. Maybe it makes me a pig for saying so, but I thought it looked hot...and I wanted to cum on her face again. I refrained from doing so and held my urges in as she continued to indulge in my tip pressing against the inside of her cheek.

Ashlee moved her head ever so slightly so she could once again begin sucking my dick normally. She allowed me to thrust myself forward and back as she began using both of her hands to titillate her damp genitalia below. She was really getting into the spirit of things, and I wondered how loud her squeaks would've actually been had my cock not been crammed halfway down her throat.

"Oh, fuck," I accidentally swore as I felt stimulation course throughout my entire body. I think my curse word sent a furor of emotions shooting through Ashlee's very core also as she worked harder to devour more and more of my dick. If I can be a little vulgar, she really knew how to slob a knob.

I took my left hand off Ashlee's head and reached down so I could grope one of her tits. I gave it a few squeezes before pinching her nipple between my thumb and index finger. Upon doing so, I felt myself reaching my height of sexual excitation like I had before. I was ready to explode.

"Ashlee!" I tried to keep my voice down as I beat my meat with my right hand. "I'm...going to cum!"

Reaming in the "W" position, Ashlee pulled her hands out from under her skirt and planted them on the floor. She let her head drop completely back and opened her mouth as wide as she could. She squinted her eyes since she wanted to see me erupt without getting too much of my fluids in her orbs.

I started jerking my rod in the direction of the target Ashlee presented me with as I stood to the dark-haired hottie's right. Looming over her, I cranked away on my cock and let out a few grunts as I readied myself for what was sure to be a glorious orgasm. When I glanced downward, I could see that the gothic babe seated below me had puffed out her chest in such a way that made her enticing mounds and pointy nipples look all the more provocative. I wanted to cover her in cream.

As she waited for me to blow my load, Ashlee placed one of her hands under her skirt again and must've been fingering herself. She started moaning with her mouth still hanging open as she waited for me to detonate. She didn't have long to wait.

A low howl escaped from my lips as I jacked my veiny shaft and began firing strings of semen down at the gothic babe's open mouth. My first few blasts missed their mark and landed on her face and neck, but the fourth and fifth shot dribbled into her orifice. There was a little more power behind the next few bursts again, and they ended up covering Ashlee's beautiful tits.

As the last few spurts ejaculated from my tip, I watched as Ashlee begin swirling my cum around in her mouth while moving her tongue around the outer edges of her mouth. She licked her lips and wanted to chug more of my love mix.

"Oh, shit," I inadvertently cursed again as I fell back on the couch and gave myself a few final tugs. "That was so fucking hot, Ashlee!" The second curse was on purpose.

Ashlee responded by plucking the globules of cum off her body and holding them high above her head. She let the sticky strings ooze down from her fingers as she tried her best to catch them in her mouth. She managed to succeed with a few of them, but one landed on her left cheek and caused her to erupt in violent laughter. She fell back onto the floor and playfully kicked her feet about since she had enjoyed herself so much.

I watched the goth babe having fun as she rolled about the floor while not caring if any of my man-milk dribbled onto the carpet. I smiled at her happiness as I corrected my last statement and stated, "You're fucking hot, Ashlee!"

"You know it!" The dark-haired babe playfully responded. She sat up ever so slightly as she eyed me like a piece of meat and informed me, "You're not half bad yourself, you piece of man-candy! You sure know how to keep a girl warm on a cold, winter's night!"

I laughed as both of us did our best to catch our collective breath after the hot action.

* * *

About three weeks from the end of the year, Ashlee wanted to know if I'd come over and watch another pugilistic event with her on television. It was a day I had to work at the book store, but fortunately, we closed by six...and since the show started at seven, I could close the store down, rush home, shower and be to Ashlee's place before the first bell rang if I was quick about it.

I made it with a few minutes to spare, and she was stoked for the line-up of matches. Personally, I was more excited to see her than the fights. I used the event as an excuse to get close to her, and when the first contest was underway, we snuggled up as she started yelling at the TV when the fighter she was rooting for ended up on the receiving end of a beating.

Ashlee was looking especially hot on that particular night. It goes without saying that she was a stunner under any conditions, but something about the way she was dressed and her overall demeanor just had her looking more exhilarating than usual. I couldn't explain it since she just seemed to exude enthusiasm. Maybe the braided pigtails had a little something to do with it also.

By the time the second match was underway, the gothic chick to my right was really getting into the spirit of things. She was becoming a little rowdy herself as she cheered for the action on the television set, and at one point, she glanced over at me and even threw out a challenge when she stated, "I bet I could take you in a one-on-one contest!"

I chuckled in response while somewhat accepting the challenge. "You think so, huh?"

The sexy young woman stood up while continuing to stare down at me as she smiled in a crooked manner. "You may look and feel pretty tough," she slyly said while reaching down and running a hand over my pectorals, "But I know I could outsmart you!"

I glanced up at the devious vixen and replied, "Well, if you're so confident, maybe we should have our own impromptu contest."

"I like the sound of that," Ashlee said as she started bouncing back and forth to warm herself up. She playfully added, "And after I win, I can prove that I'm superior to you once and for all!" She flexed one of her arms to show her definition. She didn't have much in the way of muscle, but she didn't need it. She was ravishing nevertheless.

I started to push myself to my feet as I thought about how fun it would be to playfully tussle with Ashlee and roll around on the floor with her. Of course, I would have to be gentle and let her win, but I was going to have fun in the process.

When I noticed that the gothic babe was grabbing one end of the small coffee table she kept in front of her couch for snacks and to set other things on while gaming, I took the other end and helped her move it out of the way so neither of us bumped into it while messing around. The space in her living/gaming room was fairly large, but there would still be a bit of furniture to contend with. Then again, it's not like we were going to have a full-blown wrestling match. We were just going to goof around and would probably end up getting sweaty together.

After things were moved out of the way, I was somewhat caught off guard when I turned and saw Ashlee stripping off her shirt and tight pants. When she was down to nothing but her black bra and matching panties, she looked me over and asked, "Well? Are you going to disrobe?"

"What? Are we naked wrestling?"

"You can't wrestle in your clothes, silly!" She responded in a tone that made it sound like I was being lectured. "Something could rip and they'll just get in your way! Why do you think the guys on the shows are always running around half naked?" She paused before adding, "Besides, you don't want to get all sweaty in your clothes and then go outside later in the dead of winter! You'll come down with pneumonia!"

I cracked a smile while I started to keel off my shirt. I went back to something she had previously said as I inquired, "Is that why you like this stuff so much? All the half-naked guys?"

"It suits them better than wrestling in jeans and long-sleeved shirts!" She responded. She eyed me like a piece of meat once again and added, "But if it makes you feel any better, I'd take you over them any day of the week!"

"Aw, thanks," I said, and actually meant it even though it probably came out sounding somewhat sarcastic. I was in the process of unbuttoning by pants and lowering the zipper when Ashlee caught my attention once more.

"Before we start, though, I think we should lay down a few ground rules."

"Like what?" I asked while pulling my jeans down. "No low blows, right?"

Once again, the look on the young woman's face looked almost devious as she told me, "Well, no hitting below the beltline. As far as blowing..."

I could see what the little vixen was doing: She was going to give me a boner before we even started tussling so I could barely move. It seemed like I was already being struck below the beltline!

"It goes without saying that we can't do anything sneaky or underhanded," Ashlee then proceeded with the rules. "However, I feel that if we're going to compete, there should be some kind of prize."

"Oh, yeah?" I asked, thinking the idea was sound. "I can get behind that. What did you have in mind? Loser buys the winner a meal or something?"

"Um, I had something a lot better in mind."

I could plainly see where the gothic babe's dirty mind was going...and I liked it. Even though I had fooled around with Ashlee in the past and even given her a front full of cream on a couple of occasions, it was still a little awkward to speak my mind aloud. Maybe it was the modesty I had grown up having, but I scratched the back of my head as I finally mumbled, "Maybe each of us should get to pick our prize?"

"Sounds good to me," Ashlee said with a nod. "How about you go first. If you win, what do you get from me?"

It was funny the way the dark-haired stunner baited me with saying it first. She knew exactly what was on my mind, and it had been her idea all along...yet she still had me bringing it up out loud. "Um, if I win, I think you should...well, you know." My penis could be seen floundering beneath my boxers.

Ashlee crossed her arms over her black bra and deviously smiled. "No, I don't think I do. You better tell me what you want, or you won't get any kind of reward for winning...if you do in fact pull off the upset of the century and beat me."

The cute, little minx had me right where she wanted me. I knew it was going to make her giddy with excitement when I finally came right out with it, and when I said the words, it certainly had her looking triumphant. "If I win, you have to give me one of your incredible, world-class blowjobs!"

"Deal!" The black-haired beauty responded while grinning from ear to ear. She then started to pace back and forth from where she stood about four feet away from me as she said, "And if I win, I think I'll have to have you do something to me..."

She was purposely making me wait because she knew that by doing so, she was just making me all the more antsy. She loved seeing me squirm...and I was doing exactly that.

"If I win," Ashlee slyly went on while letting me have a view of the way her buns looked while walking in her black panties, "I think I'll have you do something you've never done to me before. Hmm...let me think." She tapped a finger to her chin even though the proposition had been clear to her from the start. She then came to a stop and gazed directly into my eyes while snapping her fingers. "I have it! If I win...you have to eat my pussy out until I cum!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Again, I knew that Ashlee had been planning this all along, but to hear her say the words...it blew my mind. In a way, I think she may have been trying to test me at the same time because it's common knowledge that not all guys enjoy going down on women. At that point in my life, I had had a few friends tell me about some pretty horrendous experiences they had endured while doing so...but I honestly didn't think that would be the case with Ashlee. I adored this woman and everything about her, so I wasn't afraid to orally pleasure her. In fact, I was really looking forward to it.

Because let's be honest: There was no way I was going to try to win. I wanted to let her come out on top...in more ways than one.

I nodded my agreement after the dirty words finally registered in my mind. We had the ground rules pretty much set...except for how we would kick things off. "So, how should we start this?"

From where she stood four feet away from me, the smiling stunner dropped down and sat on her knees. "I think we should both get in a sitting position, and when we're ready, we'll lock up and go from there! After that, we'll go until someone is clearly pinned or gives up!"

Before joining Ashlee on my knees, I took a step forward and placed my hand out for her to shake. "May the best man - or woman - win!"

Ashlee radiantly smiled and took my hand in hers to show her good sportsmanship. She then watched as I dropped into position, and before she said anything about being ready to go, she somewhat changed her mind and said, "How about we just go until someone gives up instead? I have a feeling that we'll be doing a lot of pinning each other to the ground, so that would only serve to make the match too short."

I agreed to the new rule while completely ignoring what was going down on the television set. I'm pretty sure Ashlee no longer cared about the event either.