Ashlee's Mom Meets J.D. Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom and both daughters succumb to black cock.
1.4k words
4.52
44.3k
62

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers

It was close to midnight, and the supermarket deli counter had been closed for hours, but Ashlee's mom wandered to that far back corner of the store anyway. She needed some meat.

She was wearing a short sundress and no panties. She leaned forward to inspect a darkened display case and felt the bag boy step in behind her, close, much like her daughter's boyfriend had in the kitchen two days ago, thinking she was Ashlee.

Her heart beat faster as she heard him unzip. She leaned farther forward, her dress hiking up. Then she felt him enter her from behind. She gasped for air.

"What if one of your neighbors is in the store," he whispered as he thrust his full length into her. "And sees you here, fucking the help?"

"I don't care," she gasped.

Since she first seduced the bag boy in a black cock frenzy, she'd been a regular visitor to the store. He took her to the loading dock yesterday to give her what she so desperately wanted. Two of the other stock boys, both black, stumbled across them, fucking on crates of oranges. Carol sucked their cocks, first one, then the other. She was fascinated by the differences between them. They were all huge, much bigger than her husband. But the thickness, the taste, smell and the force with which they came in her mouth were all different.

It made her think back to Ashlee's boyfriend at the house, and how different he would be.

Bent over the deli counter, Ashlee's mom tried to keep from moaning as the orgasm hit her. She felt the bag boy tense up behind her. He began to grunt and curse, as he released into her.

"Mmm ... mmm ... yeah, take it bitch. Take all of it."

"Give it to me," She whispered back. "Give me that cum."

They finished and she straightened her dress and left the store, his seed running down the insides of her legs.

***

Ashlee's sister Susan was also in a frenzy brought on by J.D.'s stacked body and huge black cock. She hadn't spied on Ashlee and J.D. making love, as her mother did on a nightly basis, but she listened at the air vent every time she heard Ashlee slip downstairs, fingering herself and wondering desperately what it would be like.

Tonight, the routine seemed to be changing. Rather than Ashlee sneaking downstairs, she heard J.D. coming up the steps from his basement guest room.

If he's coming to her room, she thought, that might be my chance. The two sisters shared a wall. He would be right next door.

She pressed her ear to the wall and heard Ashlee's door open. There was faint mumbling from the next room.

Careful, so as not to wake her husband, Harold, sleeping next to her, she slid out of bed and headed for her door.

***

Ashlee had texted J.D. a topless photo with the caption, "come up and visit." He was more than happy to oblige. He stepped into her room and the two of them giggled about how they were going to get caught. Then he buried his face in her breasts.

After a few minutes, his sweat pants were off and he nestled his cock between Ashlee's firm white tits. She squeezed them together and sucked the tip of his cock every time he thrust upward.

He could feel himself losing control and was about to release load after load onto her tits when there was a click behind him.

"Ashlee," Susan said, entering the room in a nightgown. "I was just wondering about tomorr... oh!"

She stood there, a few feet away from her sister, getting tit fucked by this black stud. He turned to face her, surprised. His cock jutting out at an angle, Susan stared, mouth agape.

"Susan," Ashlee cried. "I'm a little busy right now! Get out!"

Susan didn't. Instead, she reached out her hand--her left hand, with her engagement and wedding rings on the middle finger. She took a step forward.

"Susan," Ashlee said. "What are you doing?"

"I have to," she told her sister, sounding like she was in a trance. "Let me just see. What it's like."

J.D. took a step back and looked over at his girlfriend. She looked up at him. She'd shared him with her roommate and several friends, as she tried to keep this magnificent stallion and his magical cock satisfied.

She sighed. "We were just about to finish," she said, finally. "Then you can try."

J.D. turned back toward Ashlee and returned his cock to the space between her tits. Susan watched in awe as he thrust against her chest, that massive rod filling thumping against her. After a few minutes, he came, hard, coating Ashlee's tits with his cum. She took some on her face and it ran down the front of her chest.

"Come on," Ashlee said to her sister. "Let's take a shower."

The three of them piled into the stall in Ashlee's bathroom. Susan stripped off her nightie, and again, J.D. marveled at how similar all the women in the family were--same tits, same ass.

Susan grabbed his cock with both hands and pulled, giving him a desperate hand job.

"Oh my God," she said, still sounding in a trance. Ashlee put her hands on her sister's shoulders and pressed down, pushing her to her knees.

"Go ahead," she said. "Suck it."

Susan bobbed hungrily at J.D.'s cock. She'd wanted it for so long and now here it was. Ashlee leaned forward and kissed J.D. with tongue as her sister knelt between them, sucking his cock.

The hot water ran out, and they left the shower, returning to Ashlee's bed. Susan lay on her back and J.D. straddled her, sliding himself into her pussy, an inch at a time. Each time he moved forward, she gasped, "Yes! Yes!"

***

The bedroom door was still open a crack, and Ashlee's mom, just home from her trip to the supermarket, peeked through. She was amazed to see J.D. giving his huge cock not to her youngest daughter but to her oldest. The three of them were entangled in a sweaty mass that horrified and fascinated her. She reached under her dress and fingered herself.

She watched J.D. suck on Susan's tits as she lay beneath him, then rear up and suck on Ashlee's, as she stood beside him.

Carol reached up to cup her own breasts. As she did, her shoulder bumped the door. She tried to catch it and lost her balance, falling into Ashlee's bedroom. Her dress hiked up, displaying her bare ass as she tried to scramble to her feet.

"Mom!" cried Ashlee.

J.D. jumped, pulling out of Susan, who groaned in disappointment at the sudden emptiness. For the second time in an hour, he faced an intruder into Ashlee's room, cock sticking out in front of him.

Carol was too far gone, at this point. She didn't apologize, didn't try to make an excuse, didn't try to leave. She needed to have this black cock.

She dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth, pushing her head forward to take the full length into her throat. She tasted his cum from earlier and Susan's pussy juices, which coated it. She didn't care.

She bobbed up and down, hungrily. Ashlee and her sister watched in shock. J.D. grunted and blew a load down the throat of his girlfriend's mother.

Then he turned back to Susan, who hadn't had the chance to finish with him. She gave him head until he was hard again, then he returned to fucking her.

There was enough of him to go around, and he was in the process of satisfying all three female members of the family like they'd never been before when again the door was pushed open.

"What's all the noise in here," said Ashlee's father. He then stood, shocked, at the scene in front of him.

The man who had warned his daughters to "stay away from black guys" when they went to college now saw his wife of 25 years, his oldest daughter and his baby all naked on Ashlee's bed, covered in sweat, cum and their own juices. A naked black man with an impossibly large cock stood before them.

All four of them looked at Ashlee's dad, standing in the open door. Then they returned their gaze to the man standing in front of them.

J.D. turned his head away from the door as well.

"Okay," he said to the white women. "Who's next?"

DrHuge
DrHuge
321 Followers