Ashleigh Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following her firm thighs, with the stocking like patterned tights up beneath her skirt had ignited the beginnings of an erection that would not be put off. It took on momentum, increasing with speed in tune to her rising excitement. When he heard the vibrations and realised what she was doing, it took on a speed he was not used to, and within seconds, his cock was at its pulsing full strength. His jogging bottoms could not disguise the beast, as Simon had chosen to wear no underwear, he was more or less completely exposed. Any movement would give away his current excited state. He dared not look, or try to cover himself as that too would give away things. But then looking at Ashleigh was really not helping him either. Her bra-less breasts, were sporting pronounced erect nipples, both of which created obvious obstructions in the smooth lines of her blouse, and now seemed to want to compete with his cock in their continued expansion, vying for his undivided attention.

"OOhhh," Ashleigh said again, then finally tried to answer Simon's question. "OH, Simon... you...your..." Ashleigh could not be happier at what she had induced in the young man, "I... I'm fine...it's just... Ohhhh I'm better than fine... your... your..." She swallowed hard and was shaking almost uncontrollably. "I had better get that coffee before..." She left the sentence open and with one more look in his direction, she turned with a flurry of skirt exposing her fine rump, and went back into the kitchen.

"Fuck," Simon said "that is one horny woman. Jesus, I hope she didn't see my bloody erection?" He looked down at himself and knew the answer to that question immediately. It was a bit of a forlorn hope anyway. His cock stood ridged and proud between his legs, showing a good seven inches above his thighs. It could not have been any more conspicuous, had it been completely naked. "Shit, shit." He knew that it was impossible Ashleigh had missed his erection, the way her eyes were roaming over every inch of him. He needed a way out of this quickly and turned to his phone as a distraction and to re-read the text KT had sent.

'Disappointed in you mister. Left me like a prostitute, lying on my bed, used and abused! No, 'by your leave!' And you left no money!' She had entered a smiling emoji to show it was a joke. 'So, do you want me to come over today? I need to make it up to you for crashing out during the film. Did anything interesting happen afterwards?'

He entered a laughing emoji, then said, 'Yeah you better had, I think I'm in trouble. Ashleigh is wearing a short skirt, nylons and a blouse but no bra, and no panties, I think she has a love egg inserted too and she is looking at me in a funny way. I would say that my resolve is about to crack, but then, she is looking rather hot. No apology needed; you were tired. What do you mean did anything happen? What did you think would happen? I put you to bed and checked on you in the morning, then left.'

Kirsty's response was instantaneous. 'OMG, the tart! What's a love egg? She is after your body Simon and I won't let you give it to her. I'm coming over now. Erm, you stuck your head into my bedroom this morning? I was covered up, wasn't I?'

'Course not,' he texted back, 'I saw everything!'

'Shit... really?'

'No, only joking,' he lied.

'Oh, thank goodness, never look my best in the mornings.'

He thought about her golden hair splayed about her face and shoulders, her lovely pert bum, her naked pussy with small rounded vulva and labia. Her long legs and her golden-brown skin. It certainly did not help him take the pressure off his erection. And now KT was coming round too! He had to get inside and change, or do something to relieve the pressure. But it was already too late, Ashleigh was coming towards him with two mugs of coffee, he quickly finished off the text with, 'Would have to disagree, seeing what I saw this morning.' He put his phone in his pocket, within seconds it pinged to say that KT had replied. But he had other issues to contend with. Ashleigh had her eyes already locked below his waist, he knew his cock would be even more visible standing, he turned slightly, but only ended up giving her an even more enticing silhouette to look at. In truth he didn't know what to do with himself.

Whilst Ashleigh was making the coffee, she couldn't help herself. She had turned on the egg again to the pulsing intense, wave vibration, and had exploded in orgasm almost immediately. She held onto the sink, pushing her pubis hard against a door handle as the spasms of her pleasure shook through her frame. She cried out, whimpering. "My God he got hard! He must have seen my pussy, and he got hard! Ooooohhhhh no, he didn't just get hard, he got FUCKING hard. He looks fabulously huge. OHHHHH FUCK I want that man. Oh, I want that cock inside me, OH Christ, I want to suck it, taste it and have him ejaculate into my mouth and into my cunt." She pulled up her little skirt and slipping her hand into her tights, removed the egg. She sucked it into her mouth, and licked off her juices, then did the same with her wet fingers. Pulling her tights back into place she dropped her skirt, she was eager to see that erection again.

As she went back into the garden, her legs were shaking terribly with anticipation and because of her recent orgasm. She could feel the cold, wet patch her copious juices had left on her tights and her lips were being rubbed by the sexy material as she walked, turning her on all the more. Simon now stood, he was on his phone, but her eyes could only see one thing, the monster that was his erection. She remembered her first ever sight of an erect penis when she was younger. And that her boyfriend at the time had told her that once he got an erection, there was only one way to get rid of it. She had taken the bait and plunged in with two inexperienced hands. But those hands were so much more experienced now, and all she could do was visualise them wrapped about that rampant young shaft pumping the come from it.

"There we are. Now," her eyes flitted from his eyes, to his erection and back, unashamedly. He was left in no doubt that she was well aware of his pulsing erection, "you are doing so much for me, perhaps you will let me do something for you?" Ashleigh took a few steps closer. "You look a little uncomfortable, maybe I could ease the pressure?" She had put the mugs on the picnic table and had slowly walked towards him. "Tell me Simon, I must know, is that because of me?" She pointed at his erect penis, making it very clear to him, that she had every intention of removing it for him. "I saw you looking up my skirt, I've seen how you look at my breasts. I know that you are interested in me Simon, but simply have to know if I turn you on, as much as you do me? So, tell me, is that erection because of me, because of what you saw of me and what you think of doing to me?"

Ashleigh was now only a foot from him. She was shaking and her voice trembling. Her lips, were a glossy red, and she licked them whilst staring at him. Suddenly her fingers reached for him, to apply a gentle stroke lightly along his length, but they missed their target as he stepped back. "Ohhh Simon, he looks so hard. Tell me, please tell me."

"Ye...es Ashleigh, I...did look...I saw your pu... I'm sorry. I could not stop it."

"Oh My God, don't apologise, it was you I was doing it for. I wanted you to look at me with that hunger in your eyes, I needed to see if you would get erect for me Simon, I could.. ooooooohhh..." Her body shook in excitement. "Oooohhhh Simon you get me so wet. Ashleigh reached forwards again, impatient to encircle the head of his cock in her more than eager fingers. She was surprised by the apparent girth, standing this close and it made her squirm. "Fuck I bet I can't even get my fingers around your erection." She continued to stare into his eyes, as if willing him to accept her advances, giving her permission to start playing with him. But that permission did not come, and she shook violently as he made her wait.

Her delicately long fingers slipped into the waistband of her skirt, preparing to pull it down, thereby forcing the issue, as Simon seemed glued to the spot in uncertainty. Ashleigh smiled at him in encouragement and whispered, "I have to see him Simon, I have to see what I have instigated in you, just as you can see what you have instigated in me. She slowly provocatively slipped her skirt across her hips, pushing it downwards, her eyes locked upon his.

At that moment, there was a screech of tyres at the front of his house and a minute later a female voice called out. "Simon. Simon, are you round the back? I'm coming round, so if you are sun-bathing naked, that will be my little treat, or not so little eh?" She laughed.

Ashleigh and Simon simultaneously pulled away from each other, putting a reasonable distance between them. Ashleigh pulled up her skirt and looked once more at the divine, fleshly creation in Simon's shorts, before her face clouded over in annoyance and she reached for her coffee.

12