Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Patrick. Fast!"

I started stroking in and out as quickly as I could. Holy fuck, this felt good. Ashley's boobs were bouncing up and down her body in synch with my stroking. She wrapped her legs around my butt and pulled me in hard with each stroke. I felt the back of her hand on my stomach with each downstroke as she started rubbing her clit. After another couple of minutes, Ashley yelled out.

"Don't stop! So close! So good!"

I had been getting close myself, but hearing Ashley sound so excited, almost put me over the edge. Less than thirty seconds later, Ashley's pelvis thrust up, she softly cried out, and her pussy began squeezing my dick over and over. It only took two of her contractions before I grunted loudly and started coming harder than ever. I tried to keep stroking my dick in and out of Ashley's pussy, but every time I came, I pushed my pelvis in, giving me little time to pull back. Between my thrusting with each squirt and Ashley thrusting with each wave of her orgasm, I'm not sure our bodies ever separated.

When my orgasm ended, I tried to keep my body against Ashley's, feeling her hand still between us. I was so high from my first fuck... a fuck with Ashley... the hardest come of my life... the knowledge that I made Ashley come... that I thought my brain was going to explode. After a bit, I felt Ashley collapse to the bed. She pulled her hand out from between us, she pulled her legs off my butt, and she simply lay there breathing heavily. I was still on top of her, resting my weight on my forearms. Even during my own recovery, I was still aware enough to enjoy the feeling of Ashley's incredible breasts pushing against my bare chest.

After a minute, Ashley spoke softly.

"Hold the condom so it doesn't fall off as you get off me."

I followed her instructions and got off her. I tied the condom and dropped it on the floor. I turned and looked at the naked beauty lying on the bed. Ashley smiled as she spread her arms, inviting me to get on top, but I didn't want my weight to crush her. So, I started to get on top but then surprised her as I grabbed her and rolled her on top of me, causing her to laugh. Then she laid her head on my shoulder, and we quietly enjoyed the closeness of each other.

After a few minutes, Ashley lifted her head.

"Was your first time as good as you hoped?" she asked with a smile.

I laughed.

"Ashley, it was better than my wildest dreams. And doing it with you..." I paused, not sure how to even describe my feelings to her. "You are the hottest girl I've ever known. I still can't believe I'm here with you right now."

She smiled at me and placed a soft, tender kiss on my lips.

"You know, if you're going to be my boyfriend while I'm here this week, we're going to have to do it again. And other stuff, too. Is that okay with you?" she asked while raising her eyebrows as if she was worried about what the answer might be.

"Anything my girlfriend wants," I said. "And I mean ANYTHING!"

She laughed as she pushed herself off me.

"Good. I've got to go clean up - I'm meeting a girlfriend for dinner. Same time tomorrow? Maybe we can go out for dinner and come back here afterwards."

"I'd like that. VERY much," I said.

"Okay, get dressed and I'll see you tomorrow." Then she paused for a second as she looked serious. "Patrick, I'd prefer you not talk about what we did with your friends."

I was a little hurt that she thought I would do that, but I guess I understood.

"I would never do that, Ashley. I'm not an asshole."

She walked back and hugged me.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I know you're not an asshole, Patrick. But some guys like bragging about who they nailed. I should have known that wasn't you."

"Believe me," I started seriously, "I have NEVER bragged to anyone about a woman I nailed."

After a half-second, we both started laughing. She gave me another sweet kiss on my lips, and I really enjoyed feeling her naked body against mine. I dropped my hands to her ass and squeezed her cheeks as I pulled her against me.

"Mmmm," she said, "you feel good. But I really need to take a shower. Remember where we were, and we'll pick it up tomorrow," she said with a laugh.

"Oh, don't worry," I said. "I'm gonna remember EVERYTHING about today!"

She gave me one more short kiss and pushed away.

"Let yourself out, okay? And please lock the door. I gotta get in the shower."

I got dressed and headed out. When I closed the door, I started laughing. Did I just have an incredible dream, or did that really happen? I'm pretty sure I just floated all the way home.

That night, I did some reading on the internet. I wanted to be ready for the next day. When I crawled into bed, I pictured the entire day's events in my head as I stroked my dick. Seeing Ahsley's tits. TOUCHING Ashley's tits. Getting a blowjob from Ashley. FUCKING Ashley! I exploded into a handful of tissue, rolled over, and had an incredible night's sleep.

The next morning, I told my mom that Ashley and I were going to go somewhere to dinner to catch up, so she shouldn't plan on feeding me. My mother said okay and decided she'd suggest to my dad that they go out to dinner, too. After she said goodbye and left for work, I went upstairs to take a shower.

The clock seemed to tick extra-slowly today... I couldn't wait until 4:00. I put on a nicer shirt, rather than my usual grungy t-shirt, since we were going out to dinner. Finally, the time arrived, and I headed down to Ashley's house. When she opened the door, she had a big smile on her face.

"Hi, boyfriend. How nice to see you!" she said.

I returned the smile as I stepped inside.

"Nice to see you, too," I said. Ashley held out her arms, and we gave each other a tight hug. Of course, I loved feeling Ashley's boobs press against me. She was wearing a powder-blue top with wide straps that went over her shoulder and a blue denim skirt.

"So," she started out with a sexy smile, "what should we do before dinner?"

"I've got some ideas," I said, unable to hold back a smile.

"Yeah? Why don't you show me," she challenged.

I pulled her waist into my and I put my lips on hers, starting a soft kiss. When I opened my mouth and let my tongue slip against hers, she let out a soft "mmm". After a minute of kissing, I slipped one hand onto her breast and gave some gentle squeezes. This brought a louder "mmm". I could feel her nipple pushing against my hand, so I gently squeezed it, bringing the loudest "MMM" of them all. Ashley pulled her head away chuckled.

"What happened to my shy boyfriend who was here yesterday?" she asked.

"Not sure about him... I just know about a guy that wants to make you feel good. Real good," I said.

"You're off to a good start," she said before returning her lips to mine.

We continued kissing, and I continued massaging her breast and her nipple for a couple of minutes.

"Can we go to your bedroom, Ashley?" I asked.

She giggled.

"Uh huh," she said as she grabbed my hand and led the way.

When we got to her room, I turned her around and continued kissing her, but this time I slipped my hand under her t-shirt. I was now squeezing her bra-covered breast a few times before grabbing the bottom of her shirt with both hands and began to lift up. Ashley smiled as she held her hands in the air, and I removed her shirt. I think I was coming across as someone way more confident than I really was. The fact is, I was nervous as shit that she was going to stop me at any moment. But I figured, "what the hell."

I tossed the shirt on a chair and leaned forward to put my mouth on Ashley's nipple, sucking on it right through her bra. She grabbed the back of my head as she gasped - perhaps more from surprise than pleasure - and held my head there. After a few seconds I pulled my head away, and she turned around, giving me the opportunity to unfasten her bra. As soon as I got it undone, Ashley pulled it off, threw it on the floor, and turned around.

"So," she said very quietly, "you still like my tits?"

As I cupped both of her tits, squeezing them a little harder than before, I said, "Ashley, I will love your tits until the day I die."

She started to chuckle until I pinched one nipple - perhaps a little harder than I intended - and placed my mouth on her other nipple, flicking my tongue against it.

"FUCK!" she cried out. For a nanosecond I wasn't sure if it was a good "fuck" or a bad "fuck", but when she put both hands behind my head to hold it against her breast, I decided it was good. I continued squeezing her one breast and nipple while using my tongue on her other nipple, and I was incredibly excited. I kept this up for a minute or two, but then I reluctantly pulled away from her. We stared at each other for a second before I dropped to one knee. I unbuttoned her skirt, pulled down the zipper, and pushed the skirt to the floor. Ashley was wearing red panties, and there was a wet spot on them.

I stood up again and slipped my hand into her panties and let my index finger rest between her wet lips. Ashley thrust her hips into my hand while groaning. I rubbed my finger up and down a couple of times before inserting it into her pussy.

"FUCK!" she cried again. I didn't question whether this was a good one or a bad one; I knew it was good. I slowly stroked in and out a bunch of times, loving the squishy sound of my finger pushing into her and the moaning sounds coming from Ashley. After a couple of minutes, I pulled my finger out of her panties and licked it.

"Get on the bed, okay?" I whispered.

As Ashley got on the bed, I quickly pulled off my shirt, shoes, socks, and pants. I crawled between Ashley's legs and bent over to take first one, and then the other, nipple into my mouth, pinching it with my lips and flicking my tongue across it. Next, I grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them down, moving down the bed myself so I could pull them off her feet. I grabbed one ankle and brought it to my mouth to give it a soft kiss. Then I repeated that with the other ankle. I then spread my arms, opening up Ashley's crotch for a beautiful, unobstructed view. Looking up I was staring at her wet pussy, her gorgeous landing strip, her incredible boobs, and the most beautiful face I had ever seen.

Ashley was breathing heavily. I bent her knees and placed her feet flat on the bed, leaving them spread wide. I crawled between her legs and kissed the inside of one thigh, moving up toward her pussy but stopping short. I repeated this action on the other thigh. I leaned forward and kissed her stomach, making her think I was moving up toward her mouth. I looked up at her for just a second before kissing her landing strip, and decided it was time. I held my breath as I moved my head lower, stuck out my tongue, and licked from the bottom to the top of her slit, completing it with soft lick over her clit.

Ashley thrust her pelvis against me as she cried out.

"FUCK!"

I held my face up and looked at her, smiling.

"Do that again," she implored as she pushed my head down toward her pussy.

I repeated my slow lick, but this time, when I got to her clit, I circled my tongue around it a few times.

"Again," Ashley softly cried out.

And I was more than happy to comply. Once again, I could not believe what was happening. Not only did I have my tongue between Ashley's pussy lips, but I was getting her hot and excited. I wanted to remember this sweet taste forever. I repeated my tongue action, but I also reached up with one hand and pinched her nipple the way I remembered she liked it yesterday. Her soft moan made me happy.

I continued the process of slow licks followed by circling my tongue around her clit for a couple of minutes. Ashley thrust her pelvis into me each time my tongue went over her clit. On the next stroke, I closed my lips around her clit and flicked my tongue over it, first up and down, then left to right. She pulled my head against her when I flicked up and down, but when I went left to right, she pushed her body hard and cried out. Now that I found what she liked, I continued this action. As I slid my tongue back and forth across her clit, she was pumping her body faster and faster, pulling my head harder and harder, moaning louder and louder.

With one hand continuing to pinch her nipple, I slipped the index finger on my other hand into her pussy and started rubbing her G-spot. Ashley cried out louder than I had heard in the last two days.

With short gasps, she screamed, "Right!...There!...Right!...There!"

I didn't change a thing I was doing, and less than a minute later, I felt Ashley's pussy start spasming on my finger as her thrusts became more powerful. Her knees clamped on my head, then released, then clamped and released again. Her head pushed hard into the bed as I heard a long, soft whine. I continued pinching, licking, and touching her exactly the same way as she rode her orgasm. It was at least thirty seconds - maybe longer - before she collapsed like a wet rag. Her knees opened up and she pushed - rather than pulled - my head.

I backed away from her and lay on my side next to her, resting my head on my bent arm and softly placing my other arm across her chest, gently cupping her breast. I watched her chest move up and down as she took deep breaths. Her eyes were closed, and her face looked like a sleeping princess. Occasionally, my eyes moved down and up to take in her entire body to help me make a permanent memory.

After a minute or so, her eyes fluttered open. She turned her head, looked at me and smiled.

"Holy fuck, Patrick, where'd you learn to do that? I thought I was going to be teaching you how to go down on me, but you don't need any training," she said with a little laugh.

"I studied last night - a lot. I wanted to please you," I admitted.

"Well, please me you did. That was fantastic!"

"I liked it, too, Ashley. A lot. You have no idea what you do to me. I loved licking you."

Ashley turned on her side facing me and gave me a soft, tender kiss.

"Well, then," she said, "if YOU liked it and I liked it, we're going to have to do that again!"

We both chuckled.

"But right now, I think you should fuck me. Would that be okay?" she asked with sarcasm dripping from her.

"I SUPPOSE that would be okay," I started, "as long as we do it doggy."

Ashley laughed loudly.

"You've turned into such a sex maniac!" she said. "Lucky for you it's one of my favorites. Get a condom out of the drawer."

"I brought my own," I said as I got off the bed to retrieve them from my pocket.

"Oooh, good boy. Responsible."

I pulled off my underwear and started to get on the bed.

"Wait a second," Ashley said. "Let me just have a little appetizer."

She sat up, grabbed my half-hard dick, and stuck it in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head as she tickled my balls, and I got very hard.

"Mmm, that's better," she said as she pulled away. "Let's see... I believe my boyfriend requested doggy, right?"

I nodded, and Ashley turned onto all fours. She lowered her head a little and shook her butt.

"Come and get it, lover."

I ripped open the condom and put it on. I got behind Ashley, licked my middle finger, and stuck it in her pussy. Ashley moaned. I was happy to see she was already - or still - wet. I stroked my finger just a few times I pulled it out and moved forward on my knees. I spread her cheeks with both hands then released one to grab my dick. I lined it up and firmly pushed in. I couldn't believe how tight this felt.

"Oh, Ashley!" I gasped.

"Feels good, Patrick. SO good."

As I pulled back and pushed in again, I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt as her entire pussy squeezed my dick. Ashley moved her legs closer together, squeezing me even tighter. For a minute, I just watched my dick disappear and reappear as I pumped in and out while holding Ashley's hips. Then I closed my eyes and concentrated on the incredible feeling of my dick being caressed while I listened to the sounds of Ashley moaning each time I pushed in and my body slapping against her ass. We kept up this beautiful rhythm for quite a few minutes.

I missed being able to look at Ashley's face and her breasts in this position, but I knew I didn't need to ignore them completely. I leaned forward over her back and cupped both of her swinging tits. I pinched both nipples somewhat firmly knowing how much she liked that, and her cry let me know I got it right. I alternated between pinching her nipples and squeezing her entire breast, and Ashley seemed to like the back and forth.

After a couple of minutes, I reluctantly released her breasts as I sat up straight. My dick was getting anxious, so I grabbed Ashley's hips and started pushing into her faster and harder. After another couple of minutes I knew I was getting close, and I wanted to make sure Ashley was ready, too. I licked my index finger, reached around, and started rubbing Ashley's clit - side to side, just like when I licked her.

"FUCK! YES! YES!" Ashley screamed.

It was only another thirty seconds before my balls boiled over and I couldn't hold back. I grunted loudly as I started to come, grunting with each strong spurt. On my third intense spurt, Ashley yelled, "Oh God!" as I felt her own orgasm begin. Her butt pushed back into me. Her pussy squeezed my dick. Her head fell to the bed. Her body shook. I slowly pumped during my orgasm, but once I finished, my dick softened. I kept rubbing Ashley's clit, and I really enjoyed helping her extend her orgasm. Each time her butt pushed against my pelvis, I couldn't help but smile.

When Ashley finished, she pushed her legs back and she fell to the bed. Since I had been leaning over her, she caught me by surprise, and I ended up flopping down on top of her. We simultaneously each made an "oomph" sounded when I landed on top of her, and I started laughing hysterically. Ashely was only a second behind me as she started laughing, too.

I pushed up on my arms so I wasn't crushing her, but we were both still laughing. I held the condom as I rolled over and remained on my back laughing. Eventually, we stopped laughing, and Ashley lifted herself up to look at me.

"Well, THAT was one of the more interesting post-orgasm recoveries," she said, and then we both started laughing again.

"I'm sorry," I managed to get out as my laughing finally subsided. "You kinda' caught me by surprise. I didn't mean to crush you. C'mere please," I said as I opened my arms and Ashley crawled on top of me. As usual, I loved feeling her boobs press against my chest while I hugged her, letting one hand drop down onto her ass as she laid her head on my shoulder. We lay there quietly for five minutes, and I didn't stop smiling the entire time.

"We should get ready for dinner," Ashley said as she got off me.

We quietly dressed and then left the house. Ashley said she'd drive, since we were already at her house. We went to a familiar local Italian restaurant that's been around since I was a kid. I noticed a bunch of guys - young and old - checking out Ashley as walked to our table, and I know some of them were jealous of me. ME!

During dinner, we laughed a lot. We talked about funny stuff I did when I was a kid, stupid stuff we each did in high school, and some of Ashley's horrible interviews when she was looking for a job. I was never comfortable talking to girls - especially if I liked them and wanted to date them - but Ashley was different. We were just old friends. Sure, this week we were fuck buddies, but at dinner, it was just two friends talking. And it struck me that I didn't have to be so nervous around girls. I guess I can be interesting. It seems silly, but that one dinner gave me confidence that stayed with me the rest of my life.

When the check came, I grabbed it.

"I think I invited YOU to dinner," Ashley said. "I'll pay."