Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, Ashley, please let me pay. I can extend my fantasy of being your boyfriend."

Ashley smiled.

"It's not a fantasy, Patrick. This week you ARE my boyfriend. I mean, I don't think we're gonna get married, but you've done all the things I'd want a boyfriend to do. You make me laugh. You listen to me complain. You ask about my work." Then she leaned in close. "And you fuck me as well as any guy I've ever been with," she whispered.

I smiled - a really big smile - as I looked at her.

"You make me feel really good, Ashley," I said. Then I leaned in to her as I said, "even when we're not having sex."

Now it was Ashley's turn to smile. But she let me pay the bill, and then we headed back to her house.

When we walked inside, Ashley said, "Dinner took longer than I thought. I can't believe how long we were talking. But I've got some early meetings tomorrow."

I was disappointed that we weren't going to have more sex, but I understood.

"So," Ashley continued, "I think we're only going to be able to fuck once before you have to leave, okay?"

I smiled at her and nodded. I took her in my arms, and we started kissing. Ashley seemed as hungry as I was, and we were quickly kissing passionately. I pulled off her shirt and bra and started kissing her breasts and pinching her nipples. She was grinding against me hard and fast, and we were both groaning. I reached under her short skirt and rubbed my hand over her panties, and let out a sweet whine.

"You're so wet, Ashley."

"I don't know what's going on with me, Patrick," she grunted while breathing heavily. "You get me so fucking turned on."

I pulled her panties to the side and stuck my finger in her pussy.

"Oh, GOD, Patrick!" she cried.

I pumped my finger in and out a few times before pulling my finger out. I lifted her skirt around her stomach and pulled her panties down.

"On the table," I said, and I helped lift her so she was sitting at the end of the dining room table.

I pulled her panties off her feet and pulled a condom out of my pocket. I opened my belt and pants, unzipped them, and pushed down my pants and underwear together. I opened the condom and put it on my rock-hard dick. I walked between Ashley's legs and pulled her toward the edge of the table. She leaned back on her arms as she spread her legs, and I pulled her forward more until her butt was at the edge of the table. Ashley wrapped her legs around my waist as I grabbed my dick and rubbed it up and down her slit for just a few seconds before I pushed in.

"Ugh!" I groaned as my dick slide all the way in.

"Ugh!" Ashley groaned in a higher pitch.

I don't know exactly what got into me, but I really started pounding Ashley hard. Obviously seeing her naked and having my dick in her had me excited, but there was something else - maybe doing it on the dining room table? All I know is I really needed to slide my dick in and out of her pussy fast; and it felt wonderful. By now, Ashley was lying flat on the table.

As crazed as I was with my own need, I wanted to make sure Ashley enjoyed it as much as I did. I placed two fingers of my right hand on her landing strip and rubbed up and down, coming close to her clit but never quite going over it. She seemed to like it as her whimpers got louder. But I soon slid my fingers down so they were moving her clit hood back and forth over her clit, and her moans got even louder. After another minute, I started applying pressure directly to her clit, and she softly cried out.

"Oh, god!" was all she said, but I knew she was getting close.

Just as I felt I couldn't take any more and was about to explode, Ashley grabbed her breast, used her feet to pull me hard against her, and she exploded herself. Feeling her pussy squeeze my well-primed dick immediately sent a shockwave through my entire body as I grunted and came. My dick was trapped in her wonderful, spasming pussy, but I kept rocking my pelvis against hers as she kept her legs locked behind me. I continued stroking her clit until she finished, and I fell forward on top of her, keeping my weight on my forearms.

We were both breathing very loudly and deeply as we tried to catch our breath. Finally, Ashley lifted her head just a little and looked at me.

"What the fuck was THAT?" she asked.

I didn't know what to say. I wasn't sure if she was more upset with doing it on the table or because I wasn't gentle at all. But before I could answer, she continued.

"That was FANTASTIC!" she said.

I smiled, relieved.

"I thought you were pissed," I said.

'Jesus, no. I loved the way you took control. It was such raw sex. And on my parents' dining room TABLE!" she shouted, and then started laughing.

I stood up and then pulled her up, wrapping my arms around her.

"I guess you bring out the animal in me," I said.

I held her in my arms quietly for a few minutes before she gently pushed me away.

"You gotta go. I really do need to be up early tomorrow. And I've got some late calls, too, so I don't think I can see you tomorrow."

Of course, I was disappointed, but I understood. I knew that Ashley wasn't really my girlfriend, and, even if she was, it didn't mean I'd see her every day. But kissing her, looking at her naked body, touching her, licking her, and fucking her were just so unbelievable, that I couldn't possibly have too much. But I didn't want her to think I thought this was something more than it was, and I didn't want her to think I was too clingy and push me away even more.

"I understand," I said with a smile. "I'll just think about you and what we'd be doing if we were together," I said with a chuckle.

Ashley slapped me on the shoulder.

"Don't be a pervert," she said laughing.

We both got dressed, and I hugged her.

"See you later," she said as I left.

Friday, around 3:00 pm, I got a text from Ashley.

Ashley: I'm shutting down. I've had enough this week. Want to go for a walk?

Me: Sure! Should I come over now?

Ashley: Perfect.

A few minutes later, I was knocking on her door. When she opened it, she flashed a huge smile. She was wearing a light-blue, strapless sundress that was stretchy across her boobs. It totally covered everything, but there was something about the way the material hugged her boobs that looked really hot. It went mid-thigh, and I couldn't help but wonder what she was wearing underneath.

"Let me just grab my bag," she said.

As she turned and walked back toward the kitchen, the dress flowed back and forth across her butt. She came back with her small bag sitting at her waist, with the strap going across her opposite shoulder. The thin strap that fell directly between her breasts seemed to make each boob look even better.

We walked out and turned toward the park, walking at a slow pace and talking. Ashley told me about her day at work, and then she asked me about the classes I'd be taking at school. I asked her about her life in New York, and she asked me why I chose the university I did. As much as I loved the sex with Ashley, I really enjoyed just spending time and talking with her. When we got to the park, she started laughing and ran to the swings.

"Push me! Push me!" she yelled through her laughter.

I caught up with her, grabbed the sides of the swing, pulled back, and gave her a big push. She stuck her legs out straight, not pumping back, and I pushed her again. We were both laughing as Ashley flew through the air. We had both spent lots of time at this park growing up, but this was certainly the most fun I ever had there. After a few minutes, Ashley started dragging her feet to slow down. She got off and walked over to sit on the bench, where I sat next to her.

"You know, I didn't think I was going to have a lot of fun this week. You sure changed that," she said.

I smiled.

"You know," I started out nonchalantly, "this has been the best fucking week of my entire life!"

We both laughed.

"I don't even know how to thank you, Ashley. I can't believe you were interested in doing the things you did with ME."

"In case you hadn't noticed, Patrick, I really enjoyed everything we did, too. You're a good-looking guy." Then she leaned forward, even though no one else was around, and quietly said, "you've got a great cock and you're fantastic in bed!"

I laughed as I thanked her.

"You know, my parents are coming home tomorrow, and I'm leaving Sunday," she said.

"I'll never forget you or this week," I said.

"Hey," she jumped in, "I'm not dead! Maybe one day you'll come to New York. And we've still got the rest of the day today." She paused for a second and then continued, "Want to go back to the house and take off our clothes?" she said as she raised her eyebrows up and down twice in a humorous way.

"Well, I don't know," I said, and she jerked her head back in surprise. I leaned in and quietly said, "do you think I'll be able suck on your nipples?"

"M-A-A-A-A-Y-B-E," she said.

"Do you think I'll be able to go down on you?"

"M-A-A-A-A-Y-B-E," she repeated.

"And do you think I'll be able to fuck you?"

"ABSOLUTELY!" she said, giggling.

"Okay," I said, "let's go!"

Although I wanted to grab her hand and run as fast as possible back to her place, somehow, I managed to control myself. I stood up and offered a hand to help her stand up. We slowly walked back, side by side, talking about nothing in particular.

When we got to her house, she told me to go sit on the couch. She followed me, and, after I sat, she straddled me facing me.

"Remember a few days ago when we sat like this," she asked. I nodded. "And do you remember when I leaned in and kissed you?" she asked, leaning in before I even had a chance to reply. She gave me a short, closed-mouth kiss and pulled back as she smiled at me. Then she leaned in and gave me a much more passionate, open-mouth kiss. We slowly made out, our tongues softly touching as two lovers who knew what the other liked. As Ashley rocked a little, I was quickly getting very hard.

"And do you remember how shocked you were when I took off my top and you saw my tits?" she said with a huge smile as she pulled the stretchy part of her sundress down to expose her wonderful breasts.

I smiled as I nodded and then placed one hand on one breast and leaned forward to put my mouth on her other breast. I squeezed her breast and then pinched her nipple as I flicked my tongue over her other nipple.

"Mmm," Ashley softly whined as she closed her eyes and threw her head back. "You're so good at that, Patrick," she softly said.

I continued caressing, kissing, and sucking on her breasts for quite a while. Although I was hard as a rock, there was no urgency to rip off Ashley's dress and fuck her. This was so different from just a few days ago, when I didn't know what was going on or what I was doing. Now, I wanted to extend this period of touching and kissing as long as possible. I wanted to get Ashley as excited as possible and try to give her a giant orgasm.

I loved playing with Ashley's tits. Even though I had seen them a lot over the last few days, it was still exciting as hell to look at them and touch them. Every time Ashley cooed or moaned, I got even more excited. After fifteen minutes, Ashley pulled her face back from me, looked at me, and smiled.

"Okay, boyfriend," she said while breathing heavily, "my pussy is soaking, and I need your dick in me!"

She got off me, held out her hand to help me up, and held my hand as she led me to her bedroom.

When we walked in, she closed the door. I pulled her back to me and spun her around so her back was against me. I reached around and cupped both of her breasts, squeezing them as I pulled her butt against my hard dick. As I kissed her neck and pinched her nipples, Ashley started whimpering.

"Fuck, Patrick, I need you in my pussy. Please!"

I liked knowing she was desperate. I unzipped her dress, reached down, grabbed the bottom, and pulled it over her head. I squeezed both of her butt cheeks that were uncovered by her thong. I slid my hand around her waist, onto her stomach, and then down into her panties. I realized she wasn't kidding; she was soaking wet. My middle finger slid between her lips and went straight into her pussy, causing a loud, sweet groan. From this position, it was easy to start rubbing her G-spot, and Ashley's cry let me know I hit the right spot. At this point, Ashley was fucking my finger as much as I was fingering her. She was grunting with every thrust of her pelvis. When I used my other hand to start rubbing her clit, Ashley let out a shriek.

"YES! YES! YES!" she gasped.

It was less than a minute later that her head pushed against my shoulder, her pussy tightened against my finger, and Ashley's body started jerking as she exploded. Over and over I felt her head push harder against me and her pussy contract and her pelvis jerked. I had a huge smile on my face knowing I had given her such pleasure. When her orgasm finally finished, she lay back against my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her waist to hold her tight against me.

I only let her relax for a minute or so before I moved my hands back up to her breasts. Although I had loved taking it slow before and then concentrating on Ashley's pleasure, my dick had been hard for a long time and was ready for some relief of its own. When I grabbed her breasts and pushed my hard dick against her butt, she let out a soft giggle.

"What's wrong, Patrick? You need some relief yourself?" she asked in a mocking tone.

I kissed her neck, I kissed behind her ear, and I sucked on her earlobe for a second before I squeezed both nipples and quietly said, "Get on the bed. Hands and knees."

"Mmmm", she said, "someone sounds desperate."

She giggled as she walked to the bed and started to move toward the center.

"Uh uh," I said, causing her to stop and look at me. "Put your knees right at the edge here."

Ashley smiled, rotated 90 degrees, and placed her knees at the edge of the bed. That, of course, meant her butt was at the edge of the bed. I ripped off my clothes and grabbed a condom from my pocket, putting it on quickly. I walked up behind Ashley and rubbed both of her butt cheeks. Seeing her pussy in this position was an incredible turn-on. As I walked up to her, I rubbed both of her cheeks. Then I bent down and ran my tongue from her clit up to her taint, causing her to moan. I did this once more before standing and putting my very hard dick at her entrance. As I slowly pushed in, Ashley squeezed her muscles, generating wonderful pressure on the head of my dick.

When I was all the way in, I didn't want to move - it felt so perfect. I slowly pulled back until just my tip was in, and then pushed back in as slowly as possible and then paused. I did this two more times, but my body was demanding more. I moved a little faster out and then back in, but I didn't pause when I was fully in. Just as I was about to start pumping hard, Ashley cried out.

"You're killing me, Patrick. FUCK ME! HARD!"

I grabbed her hips as I started pumping hard, slapping against her butt with every stroke.

"Soon, Ashley!" I cried out, wanting her to know I wasn't going to last long.

Ashley dipped her shoulders to the bed, raising her pussy a little higher and changing the angle. Then I saw her use one hand to start rubbing her clit. I hoped she was as close as I was, but I reached the point where I could only think about how incredibly good this felt for me. It was less than a minute later when I grabbed her, pushed really hard, and held myself there as I exploded.

"UGH!" I grunted as I came.

I pulled back just a bit before slamming hard again as I spurted again.

"UGH!" I groaned again.

I repeated a short stroke, a hard slam, and a grunt as I released another shot. Suddenly, Ashley's pussy squeezed my dick and her butt started pushing back against me as she cried out herself.

"UH! UH! UH!"

I was light-headed from the surge of ecstasy that consumed my body, but I was alert enough to feel good about making Ashley come. It felt like her contacting pussy was squeezing my cum out of me. When I finished, I leaned over Ashley. I wasn't sure if she'd like it or not mid orgasm, but I pinched one of her nipples. Her muffled scream into the bed let me know she liked it, so I continued throughout her orgasm.

When her body stopped twitching, I pulled my fingers off her nipple and stood up straight. I pulled out of Ashley and quickly removed the condom.

"Turn and lie on the bed," I softly whispered to her.

She slowly rotated and lay on the bed, and I got on the bed next to her.

"Crawl on top of me," I whispered, and she slowly complied, never opening her eyes.

We lay there in silence, our naked bodies in full contact. My eyes were closed, but I had a huge smile on my face. After five minutes, I slowly and lightly moved one finger up and down Ashley's back, barely making contact. She let out a soft sigh, which brought another smile to my face. Of course, I loved the moment my orgasm hit each time we made love. But I also loved knowing I was giving Ashley pleasure. Even a simple sigh from her made me feel good.

We eventually got up, dressed, and went out for some pizza. I had a strange feeling the entire time at the restaurant. On the one hand, every minute I spent with Ashley was fun - not just when we were in bed. On the other hand, I knew our time together was almost over. I loved Ashley on a certain level, but I wasn't in love with her. But I sure loved the sex. I was going to miss Ashley - and the sex - after today. But I also knew I was a different person than I was a week ago. These few days with Ashley - what she taught me, what we did - gave me a certain confidence I certainly didn't have before.

When we got back to her house, Ashley grabbed my hand and walked right back to her bedroom. She turned toward me, put her hands on my hips and just looked at me for a few seconds. Then she smiled.

"I don't want you to fuck me tonight," she said.

I was a little surprised, and certainly more than a little disappointed, but I tried not to show it.

"I want you to make love to me," she said, as she pulled me into a tight hug and laid her head on my shoulder.

I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed. As usual, I started getting hard, and Ashley started to slowly - very slowly - grind against me. After a minute, she pulled her head away from my shoulder and leaned in for a kiss. A slow, wet, passionate kiss. We stood there just kissing for at least five minutes. I pulled away, looked at her, and smiled.

"I'm going to take off your dress, but I'm not going to touch you yet," I said.

I turned her around and unzipped the dress. I spun her back around so she was facing me and pulled the dress over her head, fighting the urge to touch or kiss her breasts. She held onto me as she took off each shoe. As she watched, I took off my clothes, leaving on my underwear.

"Lie on the bed face down," I quietly said.

Ashley pulled back the covers and got in the requested position. I walked over and sat on her butt. As I leaned forward, I dug my thumbs into the muscles at the top of her shoulder, eliciting a loud groan.

"Oh, god, that feels good," she said, which made me smile.

I proceeded to spend the next twenty minutes giving her a deep tissue massage on her entire back, occasionally rubbing her neck. When I put my hands on each side of her head to rub her scalp, her moans made me chuckle.

"Mmmm," she said. "That feels good."

After rubbing her head, I climbed off and knelt next to her. I started massaging her butt, again pushing my thumbs deep into her muscles. Thanks to her thong, there was nothing to get into the way.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned.

I tried keeping this very non-sexual, though I sure liked having my hands on her butt. After a few minutes, I moved to the edge of the bed, lifted one foot, dug my thumbs into the souls or her feet, bringing another sweet moan. I massaged one foot for a few minutes before switching to the other. I moved on to her calves, massaging each up to her knees. When I moved to her thighs, I eased up a little on the pressure and made sure to stay far away from the junction of her legs with her butt - at least for now. I moved to the other thigh and went up and down the same way.