Ashley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I started moving back up her thigh, I went as high as I could until my hand that was on the inside of her thigh briefly touched pussy. I quickly moved away and down her thigh a bit before going back up, again letting the length of my finger gently touch her pussy. I switched to the other thigh, again going as high as possible and letting my hand make contact with her pussy lips. This time, though, I pushed my hand a little harder against her lips as I massaged her thigh. I moved down her leg a little and then back up. This time, I made sure my hand moved up and down against her lips. Ashley was breathing a little more heavily now, and she was softly moaning each time I pressed against her sensitive area.

I went back to the other thigh, again spending much more time at the top while rubbing the side of my fingers against her pussy. I could feel the moisture of her wet thong against my hand. The next time I went up, I ignored her thighs and just stared rubbing my middle finger up and down between her wet lips. Ashley was pushing her pelvis into me now and was obviously very excited. I pulled her thong to the side and stuck my finger into her soaking pussy.

"FUUUUUUCK!" Ashley softly cried.

I slowly fingered Ashley, loving the view of my finger going in and out of her pussy and the sloshing sound because she was so wet. I kept this up for five minutes before I pulled out my finger. Ashley whimpered in disappointment.

"Time to turn over," I whispered in her ear.

As soon as she rolled over, I bent over to kiss her as I slipped my finger back into her thong and into her pussy. She kissed me hard, grabbing my head against her. I tapped her G-spot every so often, causing her to buck up against my hand, but then I'd go back to slowly moving my finger in and out. I wasn't quite ready to make her come. After a few minutes, I pulled my lips off of her, pulled my finger out of her, and grabbed the hem of her thong. She lifted her butt so I could pull it down her legs. Once I got them off, I returned one finger to her pussy, again stroking in and out at a slow pace.

I used my free hand to massage her breasts, squeezing first one and then the other. Ashley's eyes were closed, and she was constantly whimpering. I was hard as a rock, loving the view, the feeling of touching her, and knowing how excited I was getting her. When I started softly pinching one of her nipples, Ashley let out a louder groan. I pulled my hand away to take her nipple in my mouth and pressed it between my lips, bringing another soft cry from Ahsley. She had been wet and excited for a long time, and every new sensation seemed to send a shock wave through her body. I alternated between pinching her nipple between my lips and flicking my tongue across it; Ashley seemed to like both.

I slipped my free hand onto her mound and pressed just a little as I rubbed two fingers up and down her landing strip. Again, this new sensation seemed to excite her. I continued all the same motions for another few minutes until I was ready to make her come. I pulled my head away from her breast and replaced it with my left hand. I squeezed her entire breast a few times before I started pinching her nipples. At the same time, I bent over and put my mouth on her clit, flicking my tongue back and forth across it. And I slipped a second finger in Ashley's pussy and started tapping her G-spot.

Ashley was loudly moaning over and over as she thrust her pelvis into my mouth and my hand. I was almost as excited as she was, having my hands and mouth in and on the most private parts of her body. As she kept moaning and bucking, I continued stroking her nipple, her clit, and her pussy. In less than a minute, Ashley cried out.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Her head flopped back and forth on the bed, her hands wrapped around my head, and her body shook. Her orgasm lasted longer than any I had given her, and I felt incredibly good that I had given her such pleasure. When she started to pull my head away from her body, I removed my hands from her pussy and her breast. I immediately lay down next to her and pulled her on top of me. I softly wrapped my arms around her as her chest heaved up and down trying to take in oxygen. As her breathing finally started to slow, I could feel her arms under my shoulders give a soft hug as she let out a very quiet "Mmmmmm".

We didn't move for five minutes; I would have been happy to stay like this for hours. Ashley lifted her head and looked at me.

"Jesus, Patrick, that was incredible. I mean the backrub itself felt good, but holy fuck. You made me come as hard as I've ever come in my life!"

I smiled at her.

"I'm glad. Now I'll have to try to set a new record next time."

Ashley chuckled and then rolled off of me, lying on her side. She rested her head on her bent arm as her other hand traced a line down my chest, over my stomach and over the waist band of my underwear. She cupped my package and gently squeezed; my dick quickly responded and got hard. She slipped her hand into my underwear, and gently stroked my dick.

"Make love to me, Patrick," she whispered.

I pulled her hand out of my underwear and got off the bed. I removed my boxer-briefs and retrieved a condom from my pants pocket. I put it on and crawled on the bed getting on me knees between Ashley's spread legs. I kissed her landing strip, then her stomach. I licked one nipple before flicking my tongue over it and pinching it between my lips. Ashley quietly whimpered. I kissed her breast and then repeated these actions on her other breast. With my arms now extended on both sides of her, I lowered my mouth to Ashley's, and we slowly, passionately kissed.

"Guide me in, Ashley," I said quietly.

Ashley reached down, grabbed my dick, and pushed it into her wet, needy pussy. She wrapped her legs around my butt to pull me all the way in, and we both moaned. I s-l-o-w-l-y pulled back and then slowly pushed in. My dick was tingling with excitement, but I controlled my pace. Two more times I slowly retreated and buried myself in her as I felt her squeeze her muscles each time. The third time I tried to go slowly, Ashley used her feet to pull me in hard. I waited a second, pulled back slowly, and Ashley again used her feet to pull me in hard. We kept this up for a minute, and it felt incredible. She squeezed her muscles each time I pulled back, creating wonderful pressure on my dick. When she pulled me in hard, it was a different, equally-pleasurable feeling as the head of my dick led the way.

When we paused for just a second, with me completely buried in her, it was a combination of taking a moment to enjoy the wonderful feeling and allowing just a short break to prevent either of us - especially me - from ending the pleasure too quickly.

But eventually, I couldn't handle the pauses - my dick needed constant movement. I moved forward a bit so that when I was all the way in, my mound could rub against Ashley's clit. I tried to grind against her just a bit each time our bodies were against each other.

We were both moaning with need as our breathing became heavier, and we started moving faster. Ashley was thrusting into me each time I thrust into her. Suddenly I felt her hand between us as she started rubbing her clit quickly. Hoping she was close, I started moving very quickly and with force, slapping against her body with each stroke. The pressure in my balls was at its peak, and I was trying to hold off for just another minute, hoping Ashley would come first. But her pussy felt so good and the pressure was simply too much.

"UGH!" I grunted as pushed hard into Ashley and started coming. I pulled back, pushed in hard a second time and came with equal force. The third time I did it, Ashley cried out.

"FUCK!"

Her body thrust, one hand grabbed her breast and the other grabbed the sheets. She softly groaned with each contraction as her head lifted off the bed. After one more spurt, I was done, but I kept sliding in and out as long as possible to help Ashley along. When she finally dropped to the bed, appearing as if she was exhausted, I lay still on her, supporting my weight on my elbows. We were both breathing heavily. After a couple of minutes, I started to lift myself up to grab the condom.

"No," Ashley whispered. "Stay."

"I need to get the condom, Ashley."

"Don't worry about," she replied. "It'll be okay."

We stayed like this for another 10 minutes. I'm honestly not sure if I dozed off or not, but I know Ashley did. When her body twitched, she woke up and started laughing.

"Sorry to destroy the mood," she said.

"I'm naked lying on top of your naked body. Trust me, Ashley, NOTHING could destroy the mood I'm in right now."

This time, I did start to roll off of her as I grabbed the condom. I took it off, tied it, and dropped it on the floor. I reached her nightstand to grab some tissues, giving her a couple and using a couple to wipe my dick. Once we both did a quick wipe, I lay back down and pulled Ashley on top of me. She gave me a soft kiss.

"Thank you, Patrick. That's exactly what I wanted for our last time."

I hated when she said 'last time', but I knew it was true.

"You're going to make a lot of college girls very happy," she said with a chuckle.

After a little more cuddling, she got up and went to the bathroom. When she came back, sat on the side of the bed. I sat next to her.

"I've got to do a little cleaning tonight before my parents come home tomorrow. God knows what I need to clean off the dining room table," she said, causing both of us to laugh.

"You want some help?" I offered.

"No, thanks. If you stay, we won't get any work done. I'll just attack your body again. Time for you to leave."

I understood. I slowly got dressed, as did Ashley. We walked to the door, and I gave her a very tight hug.

"You have no idea how much I appreciate what you've done, Ashley. You've really changed me."

She smiled.

"I didn't change you, Patrick. I just helped you open some doors. Now you can open them yourself. You take care of yourself. If you're ever in New York..."

"Oh, don't worry," I said. "If I'm ever in New York, you'll hear from me. I'll never forget you or this week, Ashley."

With one last kiss, I walked out the door.

Just as I walked into my room at home, my phone buzzed. Message from Ashley.

"You said you'd never tell anyone about us, and that I could trust you. I DO trust you. This is ONLY for you. Just to help you remember me."

Next was a picture of Ashley, from neck to toes, naked. I smiled. A BIG smile. And I never showed it to anyone.