Ashley and Stan Pt. 01

Story Info
Ashley and Stan true stories of martial fun.
1.1k words
3.67
8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley was feeling a bit tipsy as she felt Stan's hand slide up her black and white striped sundress. She giggled as his fingers slid between her legs. Rubbing at her clit. Through her black and white polka dot panties.

"We're gonna get caught." Ashley knew they might but she really didn't care. They were sitting together in the back garden of her in-laws house. Everyone had gone to sleep hours ago but Ashley and Stan had stayed awake playing a couples card and drinking game that had devolved into passionate foreplay just a hundred feet away from where their entire extended family was sleeping.

Stan rose from his seat and kissed his wife deeply. Ashley couldn't help but grab a handful of the bulging outline of his cock through his pants. She could feel his rock hard cock throbbing against her grip and it was too much for her. She pulled his waist band down and his cock sprung free Ashley let her lips glide across his thick cock taking all of it deep into her throat.

Ashley gagged as his cock grew longer and wider in her mouth. She knew Stan couldn't take much of this before he was pulling her clothes off and she wasn't disappointed. Stan rose up taking her hand and leading her from the porch out to the cool grass in the dark yard.

Ashley could not help but think about how badly she had to pee. She looked at her husband wondering if it was something he would be turned off by. "I have to pee before...." Stan stopped her. Yanked her panties down to her thighs.

"Then piss right here." He said with a devious grin. Ashley giggled she had always thought it would be hot but even after all their experiences as a couple had never flat out admitted it. Ashley slipped her panties off, bent over wrapping her mouth around her husband's cock again and let go. After all the alcohol she gushed the relief sweet and arousing as her piss splashed on the ground between her ankles and Stan let out a gruff moan at the sight of her.

Ashley rose back up to kiss Stan deeply. As though something had overtaken him Stan grabbed a handful of Ashley's dress on either side of her chest and ripped it in one pull straight down the middle Ashley gasped. As he grabbed her close, lowering her to the cool grass. Ashley lay down spreading her legs exposing her soaked pussy. Stan climbed down sliding his massive cock into her in one thrust. Ashley let her head fall back into the dark grass as Stan began to pound her harder and harder. His mouth searched down her neck to her large pale breast that bounced with every deep hard thrust of Stan's wide cock.

Ashley moaned as she felt Stan's mouth latch onto her eager nipple. She moaned loudly as he pounded her ferociously into the grass. Ashley felt as his thrust became increasingly forceful she gripped tightly at Stan's shirt crying out as he thrust deeply and filled her tight pussy with his warm cum. Ashley pulled Stan's face close to her and whispered. "Your turn."

Stan stood up slowly Ashley grabbed her bare tits and spread her legs as she looked up at the powerful outline of her husband. Stan hesitated for a moment.

"Please daddy?" Ashley pleaded, "I want it so bad."

Stan grinned, grabbing a handful of his cock as he let go. Ashley giggled as his warm piss splashed on her bare belly and chest. Her giggling turned to moaning at the fulfillment of her forbidden fantasy. She felt a new orgasm crash over her as squeezed her soaked breasts.

Stan reached down pulling her to her feet then came close to kiss her. Ashley whispered again. "Meet me upstairs in ten minutes." Ashley nodded towards their room that was on the second floor of a renovated barn off of the main house.

Stan waited the allotted ten minutes impatiently before climbing the stairs. As the big open bedroom came into view he could hear Ashley as she turned off the shower in the bathroom. Stan stood in the middle of the room as his wife entered his eyes locked on her. She wore a tiny black shirt that was cut to barely cover her breast. In pink letters it read. 'yes daddy.' a little pink thong perfectly framed her thick thighs and round ass.

Ashley walked to stand in front of her husband where she knelt, taking his cock into her mouth again. She slid it deep into her throat, her spit dripping down her chin onto her tits as she forced his wide cock as deep as she could. She sucked until she could barely breathe. Then rising up slightly she pressed her breasts around his cock and cupping her big breast her fingers holding his cock between them she began to work her body up and down. Stan let out a rough moan as his cock grew harder between his wife's beautiful tits.

Ashley lowered her mouth to suck at the tip of Stan's cock as he thrusted between her tits. Letting his cock leave her mouth with a pop. Ashley lowered down to all fours turning to present her ass to her husband. She arched her back till her tits were on the cold tile floor. "Fuck my ass daddy?" She asked with her face against the ground.

Stan quickly knelt down behind his wife. Unlike before he gently slowly pushed the tip of his massive cock into his wife's tight asshole. Gently going deeper with each thrust. Ashley began to moan each time until Stan was burying the whole length of his shaft deep into her ass.

"Fuck your slut daddy." Ashley moaned as Stan filled her ass with his cock. Ashley knew the dirty talk was too much for Stan and he wouldn't be able to hold back. She repeated it like a mantra. "Fuck my slutty tight ass daddy."

Soon Stan was thrusting hard and deep as Ashley could barely catch her breath between moans. Stan's cock continued to grow, stretching her asshole more and more until she was screaming with pleasure. Stan pounded harder and harder as Ashley proclaimed herself as his slut between her moans and orgasms. Ashley began to push back hard with each thrust wanting Stans cum to fill her ass and she was soon rewarded. She felt as his hot cum filled her tight asshole it dripped and squeezed out past his thick cock. As she moaned and collapsed on an orgasm.

Stan slowly pulled his cock from her tight ass and Ashley turned quickly to suck at his throbbing cock swallowing every drop of cum.

Ashley lay back on the cold floor looking up at the imposing sight of her husband. She could not believe how satisfied she felt. Even more shocking was as Stan looked down at her Ashley could see his cock quickly growing hard again.

Ashley got back to her knees looking up at her husband. She kissed and licked the shaft of his cock. "What's next, daddy?"