Ashley and the Eavesdroppings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls made their way inside first and Ashley grabbed me by my shirt, "fuck me while I eat her out," she said to me.

Andrea laid down on the bed and asked for Nate to come by her. He kneeled next to her and she began to pull his pants down to reveal his Saxx boxer briefs and then took off his underwear and revealed his big cock. Ashley went on her hands and knees and began to kiss down Andreas leg and made her way to her pussy. I came up behind her, pulled my cock out, and began to rub my cock against her ass. I admired her new thong as well as her new interest in women. Andrea began to moan as she enjoyed Ashley eating her out while she began to give Nate a handjob.

"Mmm fuck me babe, I can't wait any longer!" Ashley said to me.

I pulled her thong to the side and slipped my cock between her pussy lips and then entered inside her. Andrea began to put Nate's cock inside her mouth and gave him a nice slow long blow job. I began to match her speed as I fucked Ashley.

Andrea took a second to tell Ashley to add another finger. Ashley giggled and got to work. The room began to get loud with moaning and excitement. I looked around the room and noticed Andreas suitcase open. She had a pile of lingerie, swimsuit, and sex toys overflowing from it. Talk about a great packer. She definitely had her priorities straight.

I looked back at Andrea and watched one hand hold the base of Nate's cock as she sucked him over and over, while the other hand was teasing her breasts. Eventually Nate took himself out of her mouth and went over and grabbed a really long thin dildo. He went back over by Andrea and she began to fuck him with it while she gave him a hand job. Nate was in heaven as she slowly increased her speed.

I had both of my hands on both sides of Ashley's waist and kept thrusting myself into her. I could hear my body slapping against Ashley's ass.

Andrea was at the point where she was drilling Nate with the dildo and was begging for him to spray cum on her. He couldn't say no to her and got close to her head and began to shoot cum all over her face.

Ashley looked up at Andrea, saw her face, and looked back at me, "I want you to cum on her too," she said to me.

I immediately took myself out of Ashley, went close to Andrea's face, and started rubbing myself over her. She looked at me with her face full of cum and gently brought my cock to her mouth and slipped me inside of her. Andrea was a beautiful model. So, to watch her mouth glide over my shaft, especially, with cum around it, was such a rousing experience. I looked down at Ashley and watched her two fingers penetrating Andrea's pussy as she sucked her clit.

Nate got a vibrator out, and he asked Ashley if he could use it on her. Ashley happily agreed and spread her legs a little wider while still on her hands and knees. Nate turned it on its lowest setting and started teasing her clit. She would moan while sucking on Andreas clit. I couldn't take it any longer and pulled out of Andrea's mouth, and shot cum all over her face.

As soon as I came, Andrea gripped the headboard above her and braced for the orgasm she felt coming.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming!" She started to shake and quiver from her orgasm.

Ashley looked up at Andrea and watched as she arched her back and spasmed uncontrollably from her orgasm. I could tell she was getting off on it while Nate was still rubbing her pussy and clit with their vibrator.

I watched Ashley's eyes roll up into her head as she screamed, as she started to climax, "Oh god. Fuck!!!!".

It was an epic environment to witness, both girls screaming in pleasure at almost the same time. Nate looked at me and smiled after he helped Ashley to orgasm. I think we both were blown away with how the evening unfolded (no pun intended).

When Ashley settled down, she crawled up to Andrea's face and began to lick our cum off her face. She would alternate from taking a lick and then giving Andrea a passionate french kiss. I could tell they were loving the taste of our cum, as well as how erotic kissing each other felt.

We exchanged numbers and emails and thanked them for the fun. Nate said he would send the pictures of the girls a week or two after the trip. I couldn't wait to see them. Once we got off of the cruise and jumped in our car to head home, I peaked over Ashley's shoulder as she was typing. She was texting Bekah and wrote "I can't wait to see you." I knew this was only the beginning of what was yet to cum.

12