Ashley and the Eavesdroppings Ch. 04

Story Info
Ashley and her husband get treated for dinner… and then some.
2.5k words
4.52
6.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andjohn1
Andjohn1
38 Followers

Two days after we watched Bekah and Todd's dog and house, Bekah called Ashley.

Ashley gave me a nervous look before she answered the phone. She put her phone on speaker and answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, so Todd and I would like to take you guys out to dinner tonight as a way of saying thank you." Bekah told her.

"Oh! Um, yeah... that sounds great...." Ashley replied.

"Awesome, how does 5:30 at Chipotle sound?" Asked Bekah.

"Yeah, that'll work. We'll see you then," Ashley said.

"Great, we'll see you later," Bekah replied.

They hung up and I asked, "so, do you think they saw the video of us?"

"I'm not sure, it was tough to tell," Ashley said.

We got ready and headed over to meet. We walked in the door to the restaurant and were greeted by Todd and Bekah. The girls hugged, Todd and I shook hands. We ordered and took our seats.

"So, how was Minnesota, how did the wedding go?" I asked Bekah.

"The wedding was great! The bride looked stunning. It was also good to visit and see some friends that we haven't seen in awhile," Bekah explained.

Todd was on the window side of the bench seating, so he asked Bekah "Hey babe, would you mind grabbing a fork for me?"

"Sure," she replied.

She was wearing blue jeans and a red sweater, but I noticed her shirt was running a bit short because when she got up she showed off a bit of black lace peeking above her pants. Ashley grabbed my leg under the table and squeezed it. It felt like she was just as excited as I was when we saw that.

To make matters even better, after our dinner we were hanging out in our booth talking, and I noticed at the next table over there were 4 girls that were celebrating a birthday. The birthday girl had red straight long hair, a few freckles on her face, hazel green eyes, and she was wearing a sparkly white tube top. I watched as she dug into her first present. She revealed a pink and white striped g-string. She blushed a little, and all the girls were giggling with excitement. She reached in her bag again and took out a Victoria's Secret lime green thong. There were a lot of "ooo's" and "ahh's" as she made sure to show it off by holding both sides of the waistband and revealed the front and back. Last but not least she revealed a dark blue lace thong.

"Ahh, this one is so stretchy and soft," she remarked as she pulled on the waistband a little.

"You're gonna love these!" I overheard one of the other girls say to her, "The lime green one is the same kind as my first thong. They're really comfy."

"I can't believe you guys got me these!" The birthday girl exclaimed.

"I saw this really hot vibrator at Spencer's that I was going to get you, but then I remembered you have Stephen, and you probably would prefer something to show off to him," one of the girls said.

"Shoot, I'd take both!" The red head replied, followed by laughter from the whole group.

One of the other girls spoke up "Mike and I use a vibrator in the bedroom all the time. Shoot, I'll use a butt plug and a vibrator... you guys ever try a butt plug?" She asked.

Two of the girls shook their heads no, but one of the other girls replied "yeah, I have. At first I was a bit hesitant but now I find them to be fun."

I looked at Bekah across from us and she rolled her eyes back into her head and shut them for a moment. She was either rolling her eyes in disgust at the table next to us or maybe she was getting pleasure from it.

Todd spoke up, "You guys wanna come hang out at our house? We have a new game we got while in Minnesota."

"Sure," I replied particularly disappointed to miss out on a hot conversation, but also relieved because it was getting a bit awkward.

We got to their house and walked in their back door, right behind them. Bekah crouched down to greet their dog. Ashley and I got a glimpse of her lace panties again. We looked at each other and Bekah's eyebrows raised up and down, hinting how hot the view was.

"You want a beer or wine?" Todd asked us.

"I'll take some red wine if you have it," replied Ashley.

"I'll take a beer," I said.

We all headed into the living room to hang out a bit. A few beers later we seemed to forget about whatever game they had in mind. More fun was to be had, and it all started when Ashley brought up what we all overheard in the restaurant.

"That was some conversation next to us at Chipotle," Ashley said.

"Oh my gosh, right! When they started talking about vibrators and butt plugs!" Bekah mentioned.

"Sounded hot to me," I blurted out a bit drunk.

Ashley was also a bit tipsy and bold as she asked, "Do you guys have any sex toys?" Trying to confirm what we hoped the other day.

"Yeah, we have a few.... we just didn't want you guys to find it...." Bekah said

Ashley and I were shocked and sat there silently for a second holding our breath.

".... But we see you found the sex swing!" Bekah remarked.

"OH MY GOSH! You saw that?!?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah.... we saw the whole thing," Todd said "and I must say.... like you said, it was quite a show."

I looked at Ashley and she was beet red.

"Don't be embarrassed, we thought it was hot. We had quite the night after watching you two," Bekah said "We loved it when you mentioned us fucking next to you."

Bekah slowly brushed a finger or two over her pussy. She saw us both staring at her and looked down at her fingers. She then began to unbutton her jeans "you guys wouldn't believe what kind of panties I'm wearing."

Before I could blink, she was unzipping her pants.

"Todd has been teasing me with my vibrating panties all evening."

I snapped my finger in realization, "I thought I noticed something going on!"

"Yeah, we got so excited to meet with you guys after we saw the video of you two in our room, so Bekah wanted to heighten the experience," said Todd.

Bekah kept her pants up but spread the front for us to see her amazing black lace panties. She reached in the crotch of her panties and pulled out the vibrating bullet.

"Wow, that must have been a fun time," Ashley commented.

"Todd had the remote the whole night. Those girls really added to the night. You should have seen me in the car ride back home. I orgasmed half way home."

Our jaws were on the floor. We couldn't believe what we were hearing.

Ashley remarked "No way! That's so hot!"

Ashley jumped up and got really close to Bekah "Sounds like you guys have been fantasizing about us, just like we've been fantasizing about you guys," Ashley got about 2 inches away from Bekahs lips. I could tell she was breathing heavy. For a moment, I thought Ashley was going to kiss Bekah, but then she went to her ear and whispered something to her, Bekah nodded and smiled.

Ashley knelt down and helped Bekah take off her jeans. Then she popped back up, turned around, and grabbed both of Bekah's hands from behind her and guided them around her waist to unbutton her jeans. Bekah started to play along and unzipped Ashley's jeans and felt the teal cotton panties underneath. Ashley started to move her hips, and dance with Bekah a little. Bekah followed suit and started grinding her. Todd and I just sat back and enjoyed the show. Bekah's finger traced the top of her panties around her waist and felt the string on her string bikini style underwear and pulled it up. Todd turned on some music through their sound system.

"Whoo!" Bekah shouted as the girls began to grind each other more.

Ashley took off her shirt and revealed her teal lace bra. She turned around and continued to dance with the music while she helped Bekah take off her sweater. Bekah had on a red lace bra that matched her sweater. She spun her sweater around her head as they continued to dance. She definitely had a bit to drink as well. Ashley leaned in and whispered in Bekah's ear and then looked at me and glided her tongue over the top row of her teeth with a thrilling smile.

"Treat him well," Ashley said to Bekah.

Bekah started walking towards me and Ashley went towards Todd. They started unbuckling our belts. Bekah unzipped my pants and revealed my Andrew Christian black and sparkly gold thong. Her eyes got really big.

"Oh my gosh! I didn't know you were so bold and daring!" She said to me.

She started to rub my package over my thong. I looked over to Todd and Ashley.

"Ahh, I see you're wearing your Calvin Klein boxer briefs!" Ashley remarked as she pulled down Todd's pants and began to play.

Bekah pulled out my stiff cock and admired it, she began to rub it with her hands. I never thought something like this would ever happen. Here are two beautiful girls and they were giving pleasure to the opposite spouse while stripped down to their undergarments. I watched Ashley rub Todd's cock and began to start sucking his balls. His mouth hung open in awe as he watched her suck from one ball to the other.

I looked back at Bekah. Her beautiful blue eyes sparkled like crystals. She looked into my eyes as she opened her mouth and began to wrap her mouth over my cock. I watched as her mouth went down further and further until she hit the base of my cock and gagged a bit.

"Holy shit!" I said a bit stunned.

"She's practiced that a lot on me," Todd said.

I smiled, "Impressive!"

Ashley took off her bra and put Todd's cock between her breasts and started to bounce up and down to rub him.

Todd looked back at me, "Impressive!" he said.

Bekah had great breasts, but they weren't big enough to do what Ashley was doing.

Bekah grabbed the vibrator she had in her panties and placed it right over my ass hole. She began to bob up and down faster on my cock. The vibrator sent pulses of electric pleasure throughout my body. Her mouth was so wet and moist, it made my cock so sensitive, especially when I could feel the back of her throat brush against the tip of my cock.

Ashley started to suck Todd's cock too. The view of my girl going at it on another guy while I was getting overloading pleasure was sending my cum up my shaft.

"I'm gonna cum!" I told Bekah.

She instantly pulled out and opened her mouth. My cum jetted out of my cock and went all over her mouth and face. It was so epic, and she loved it.

She wiped all the cum into her mouth and remarked, "Mmm your cum is so good! Let's make sure Todd and your wife have a good time."

She grabbed Todd and Ashley's hands and invited them to come in their bedroom. She had Todd lay down on the bed and then knelt down in front of Ashley and slowly took off her teal panties.

"Ooo, lookin good." Bekah remarked as she stared at Ashley's smooth shaven pussy. "I want you to lay on top of Todd's face. Trust me, he's amazing at eating me out. You won't regret it."

Ashley was a bit surprised but I could tell she couldn't wait to begin, judging by her huge smile and giddiness she displayed. She crawled on Todd from the bottom of the bed, came up to his cock, gave him one wet suck, and then continued up his body until both of her knees were on both sides of his head. Todd grabbed both of her ass cheeks as he started to suck on her pussy. She instantly grabbed the headboard to brace herself. She looked back at me in awe of what was happening. It was so breathtaking to see another mans hands grabbing her ass.

Bekah crawled on top of Todd, moved her panties to the side, and slowly lowered herself onto his hard, stiff cock. I opened the nightstand drawer that didn't have anything in it the other night, but now had a blue vibrator and a pink silicone butt plug. I took the butt plug from the drawer and moved behind Ashley and began to tease the plug by her ass.

"Ow, spread my ass cheeks Todd," she said.

He obeyed as I watched her ass take in the plug little by little. The handle at the end of the plug settled into place after a minute of watching her slowly accept it. I gave her the vibrator to press against her clit. She turned it on and went to town. I looked back at Bekah, and she was slamming Todd hard. I leaned over and began to suck and play with Ashley's nipples.

"Oh my gosh this is heaven!" she exclaimed.

I could hear the vibrator brushing over her clit faster and faster. Ashley was moaning loud at this point.

"Oh shit, I can't take it much longer!" Ashley blurted.

I was flicking her nipple with my tongue as fast as I could.

Ashley screamed "OH MY GOD! Fuuuuck!" as her climax came surging through her body like a wave crashing in the ocean. She let go of the headboard, grabbed me, and kissed me with an extreme amount of passion and satisfaction.

Todd barked out from below Ashley "I'm cumming!" as Bekah was still slamming Todd hard.

Ashley and I looked back and saw Bekah biting her bottom lip in satisfaction as Todd was filling her up. She waited another minute until his cock stopped pulsing and then slowly lifted off of him. His cum was dripping out of her and landing on his already soaked cock. Ashley moved down and put her soft, red lips over his cock and devoured any drops of cum she saw.

"Wow, this was fun!" Bekah said as she watched Ashley finish cleaning Todd up.

"This was unbelievable!" I remarked "I think we better spend the night.... wouldn't want to drive home drunk."

"I totally agree," Bekah replied. "Plus you wouldn't want to miss breakfast..."

We all slept in their king size bed in just our undergarments. It was a night to remember. Oh, and breakfast...... let's just say we used a lot of whip cream that morning...

Andjohn1
Andjohn1
38 Followers