Ashley and the Eavesdroppings Ch. 06

Story Info
Ashley and her husband reconnect with their friends.
1.8k words
4.63
2.6k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andjohn1
Andjohn1
38 Followers

When we got back from our cruise we made plans with Bekah and Todd for the following weekend. They asked us if we wanted to hang out in their hot tub. We couldn't wait for the weekend to come. On the Monday before, Ashley and I were sitting on the couch watching TV. Ashley was looking at her phone and I glanced over and saw she was looking at guys swim suits; in particular, thong swimsuits from Cocksox.

"What are you doing?!" I asked.

"I'm thinking we should get one of these for you."

"A thong swim suit for me?" I asked.

Ashley looked at me, "Yeah, you would look good in one. I think you can pull off the same thing the guy on the cruise did."

I was a bit nervous about the idea and then asked "Would I just wear it in front of Bekah and Todd?"

"Yeah, we could start there," Ashley said as she added a pair to the checkout cart.

The weekend finally came, we headed over to Bekah and Todd's house. Ashley knocked on the door and Bekah answered already in the swimsuit she tried on with Ashley before our trip.

"Hey guys!" Bekah said.

"Hey! Thanks for inviting us over!" Ashley said excitingly.

"Absolutely! I have to find some way to show off this swimsuit," Bekah said as she winked at Ashley.

We all hugged and made our way to the backyard. They have a nice private fenced in yard with their hot tub right off the deck. Todd was grilling some burgers and hotdogs as we walked out on the deck. He was in some board shorts and a t-shirt. We got some food and filled them in on our fun adventures on the cruise. Bekah and Todd were on the edge of their seats as we told them what we did, especially when we told them about our fun with Andrea and Nate. We were all sitting around a clear glass patio table. I could see Todd's cock pressed against his swimsuit, specifically when he leaned back and stretched his arms above his head.

Bekah noticed his bulge as well and said "Let's jump in the hot tub!" as she padded his package with her hand.

"Todd has a surprise for you guys!" Bekah said.

We looked at Todd in anticipation.

He was a bit frozen and then looked at me, "You've inspired me to branch out and try a thong.... or should I say you inspired Bekah who bought one for me."

Both Ashley and I were surprised and sat there speechless.

"Show it off babe!" remarked Bekah.

"Wow yeah, what did you get?" I asked.

Todd stood up and took off his shorts and showed off a Sukrew pink and blue thong.

"Oh man!" said Ashley "That's hot!"

Todd stood inches away from Ashley with a his stiff cock stretching the fabric of his thong.

"Turn around, what do you think?" Ashley asked.

Todd spun around and answered, "They're actually not bad! I thought it would be uncomfortable before I tried it, but I figured if you guys like them enough to wear them, then maybe it wouldn't be that bad. Turns out you're right, and I love the support in the front! This pouch is amazing!

"It sure is....... and how ironic that you're showing us your first thong. Isn't it?" said Ashley as she looked at me and hinted for me to reveal what I was wearing under my shorts.

I stood up and began to undo my pants button, "Bekah may have gotten you your first thong underwear, but Ashley got me my first swim thong," I said as I dropped my shorts.

Bekah looked turned on as she stared at my blue Cocksox swim thong. She came over, felt my package and said, "Mmm we better test them out. Hot tub anyone?"

Everyone got in the tub except Ashley. She stood outside the tub and took off her shirt and shorts to reveal an orange micro swim thong bikini. The triangles barely covered her nipples and the bottoms just fit over her pussy lips.

"Oh my word!" I blurted.

She stepped into the hot tub. Sat on the edge of it and spread her legs.

"What do you think?" she asked.

Bekah went over to Ashley, "I've been waiting to do this," she said as she wrapped her arms around Ashley and started to kiss her passionately.

The girls kissed for a little while and then stopped, looked at us, and giggled, "I suppose we should let them in on the action," said Bekah.

They both slipped into the hot tub, Todd and I were on each side of them. They would alternate from kissing each other to Ashley kissing me while Bekah kissed Todd, and then Bekah would kiss me while Ashley kissed Todd. I had a hand on both Ashley and Bekahs ass cheeks. I was feeling Ashley's g-string and Bekah's cheeky cut swim suit. Before Bekah kissed me again, she looked at me while she reached around me and tugged on my thong and than squeezed my ass while she French kissed me.

All of a sudden, Ashley took my cock out of my thong while Bekah took Todd's out of his thong. They began to rub us while they continued to kiss each other. Both Todd and I began to slide their shoulder straps down to reveal their breasts. We both started to rub their breasts and tease them.

That's when Bekah couldn't take it any longer, "Oh my god, I need to be filled up, like now! Let's go inside."

We all agreed and rushed inside and headed to the bedroom. Bekah took off her swim suit and had Todd lay on the bed. She sat on top of him and moved his thong to the side. She slowly slid his cock inside her. They both looked at us and caught us staring.

Bekah looked back at me, "Come over here and fill my ass."

I looked at Ashley for her approval. She grinned and nodded "Give her all you've got babe," she said.

Ashley got Bekah's ass all oiled up and then I began to press my shaft in her ass and felt her sphincter slowly accept me inside her. I couldn't believe I was fucking another girl. Soon enough we got into a rhythm and she would look back at me from time to time and smiled as I continued to slam her. Ashley made herself comfortable as she knelt next to Bekah and kissed her while she had Todd put a finger or two in her pussy. We all went at it for awhile and it was amazing!

Eventually Ashley asked Bekah, "Do you mind if I have a ride?"

"Thought you'd never ask," Bekah replied, "He's pretty big, you're gonna love it."

I took myself out of Bekah and she got off of Todd. She looked at me, "I'm not done with you."

Bekah had me lay down opposite of Todd. Both girls sat on opposite partners and lowered themselves onto our cocks. I watched as Bekah's warm pink pussy covered the tip of my cock. Then I watched her face as her eyes closed. She was taking in the moment as she felt every inch of me slid deeper and deeper inside of her.

Ashley let out a loud "YEEESSS," as she put Todd's member inside of her.

Both girls began to rub their clits while their other hand was behind the opposite girls neck as they began to make out. They started to slam down on us at the same time. Bekah's pussy felt great and I loved how wet she already was from fucking Todd. Ashley grabbed one of Bekah's breasts and began teasing her with her thumb.

"Oh my gosh that's it!" Bekah exclaimed as she began to get really excited.

I've never seen a girl's hand flick her clit so fast before. She was going crazy as she moaned incredibly loud. Ashley was kissing her neck and kept on flicking her breast. All of a sudden Bekah squirted all over me and let out a huge sigh of relief. We were all really happy for her and took a moment to enjoy watching her orgasm overtake her.

Todd and Ashley decided to switch positions while Bekah got off of me and went to the closet.

Ashley went into a doggy style position and asked Todd, "I want you in my ass. I've never had a guy cum in my ass before."

Todd smiled, "Let's make that happen."

Ashley was right over me and started to make out with me as Todd began to insert himself into her.

"Oh my gosh, you are so big!" remarked Ashley to Todd. "I'm loving it," she said.

Then, I felt a soft material rub against my cock. I looked down and Bekah had one of her panties wrapped around my shaft.

"Ashley's not the only one who's going to be getting some anal pleasure right now," she said as she began to insert a finger inside of me.

She started to rub my cock with her other hand and used the panties to switch up the sensation. She started to tease my prostate which sent pleasure throughout my body. Ashley continued to make out with me and I could start to hear Todd's body start to slam against Ashley's ass. We were all having a lot of fun and Bekah's finger was starting to flutter really fast inside me causing me to moan while I kissed Ashley. Bekah was making me moan louder and louder that I went to kiss Ashley's neck to be able to breath a little better. She started to suck my neck as Bekah started to suck on my cock as she continued to work on my ass. I couldn't hold back any longer and shot a load of cum inside of Bekah's mouth. I think Todd and Ashley was turned on from my orgasm because soon after me they both moaned together until they both shook with powerful orgasms. Ashley turned her ass towards us and spread her ass cheeks as she began to push cum out of herself, it was so hot to watch.

We spent the night at their house and woke up to both Todd and Bekah hovering over their computer. We came over and saw a video of us four having sex from the previous night.

Todd hands me a thumb drive, "We figured you guys would like a copy too."

I've overheard a lot of conversations and I've seen a lot of things without people knowing it. But it just goes to show, you never know who's doing the same to you. Granted I should have suspected it since this happened to us before. But in this case, I couldn't have been happier.

Andjohn1
Andjohn1
38 Followers