Ashley Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley tuned their conversation out, not caring about their affairs. Instead, she rested her head against her master's leg and masturbated. Not ever really took the edge off of her horniness except by explicit command from Master, and he had not deactivated that piece of her today. Which was fine by her; she felt empty and useless when she wasn't horny.

Finally, Dan left after she managed four orgasms while he watched. She had to suck him off one more time before he went, leaving her alone with her master. "You did very good today, Ashley," Master praised when his cousin was gone. He made her stay kneeling as he stripped out of his clothes right there in the foyer. When he was naked, he picked her up and shoved her against the wall before lifting her up and impaling her against the door.

All was right in her warm, light-infused world as they fucked until dinnertime.

12