All Comments on 'Ashley Finds Out'

by PickYerPoison

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was so cute I loved it! Its everything I want out of a hypnosis story! Cute couple, safe play, and they were both woman hit all my point. Figured I would let you know!

thedude2434thedude2434over 2 years ago

Ah, consensual and safe MC. You love to see it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't give many stories 5 stars but this story deserved it . great storyline, two lovers , two girls, really good. The only thing we needed was to know how Ash l earned hypnosis. will be looking for more stories from you and maybe even a part two of these lovebirds. Pappasleaze!

sylaronsylaronover 2 years ago

This was really great, caring partners exploring a kink together. I really like both hot and sweet, it's a great combo! I hope we get to see more of your work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was such a completely positive story showing the love and caring between a pair of lovers who have their issues just like we all do but they find a way to work through and with them to come out stronger on the other side. It is such a nice change from the usual depraved stuff which of course also has its place on here as well. This was even better since it was a first posting and yet so well thought out and written. I look forward to see what else you come up with in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One could only wish to find a partner to play these games with. Enjoyed it and hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE! Someone did their homework and it REALLY paid off. So many of these MC stories are just "rapey" (good word there). I kind of agree with Lilac there. it was a breath of fresh air to see consensual, realistic hypnosis. The gradual slope of a trance, you don't see that very often. Usually the story is just filler for a big sex scene, but the fun of hypnosis is the trance itself and you captured that beautifully.

respectfulperverespectfulperveabout 1 year ago

I love the treatment of consent. It's great seeing it not just taken seriously, but used as a central part of the plot and a way to convey more information about the characters and their lovely relationship. The whole thing was very cute, super hot, and just... a real treat to read. I'm looking forward to getting around to reading the rest of the series that's been published already.

P. S. I also find it interesting that the consent solution that the couple came up with seems slightly flawed - in that it requires Ashley's intervention to "free" Lilac from a command, rather than it being automatic. I'm curious about whether the pair will continue to refine their safety system through further "programming" as the series progresses.

Sarah_DelphinoSarah_Delphino6 months ago

This so perfectly sums up and illustrates my own fetish. I'm sharing it with my girlfriend who, despite knowing for two years, still doesn't quite understand. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous