Ashley Gets Dumped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's 6.30 pm when I get home. Charlie isn't here yet. I think I might call Emily, Friday's date. I thought I'd hear from her by now. Younger girls usually call quickly, at least I thought they did.

I press to call her contact, I get nervous as the phone rings.

"Hello! Ashley?" She answers the phone, she sounds happy, even relieved.

"Yes, it's me," I say.

"I was giving up on you?" She says.

"Were you?" I counter, acting surprised.

"I hoped you had a nice time on Friday. I enjoyed spending time with you. Would you like to meet again?" She asks, I sense nerves.

"Hmmm. I was ringing to say I'd lost a ring, it's quite special to me and I can't remember where I had it last. I think I wore it on Friday, I can't remember, and thought maybe you'd noticed it?" I say.

"Oh, err, OK. I'm embarrassed now. Right, what did it look like?" She trips and stumbles over her words.

I giggle at her. "It's ok. I would like to meet again."

"Oh great. Thank you. Right then what did your ring look like anyway?" She sounds a bit more upbeat, but very nervous now. I feel sorry for her.

"Hah ha. I haven't lost a ring. I'm being silly." I giggle nervously now, the joke has backfired.

"Oh right." She laughs, but it's forced I can tell. I'm glad she can't see me, I'm turning red with embarrassment and feel my face burn. "I was thinking we could meet at the Tower of London. Do some tourist stuff?" She finishes.

"I'd love to. Sounds fun as well. When were you thinking, Saturday perhaps?" I'm pleased she's chosen something interesting, something not pub based.

"Yeah, 11 am? I'll book tickets." She says.

"Perfect, thank you. I'm looking forward to it."

"Me too."

"Ok, see you then."

"See you then."

"Bye!" I say hanging up. I'm excited and start looking forward to seeing her.

It's been an hour or so since my call. I'm cooking pasta for Charlie and me. I've thrown on shorts and a hoodie. The hoodie is one of my ex's. It smells of her, I think. I sat on my bed and cried when I put it on. I even pulled her contact up on my phone and held my thumb over the call button before I threw my phone down and wiped my tearful eyes and runny nose on the cuffs.

Charlie gets home and gets changed in her room. She walks into the kitchen just as I start crying again. She opens her arms and cuddles me. She holds me warmly into her soft body. I feel comforted and safe. I'm surprised by the silky smoothness of her legs as our legs briefly touched.

The pasta water sizzles on the hob as the pan boils over. We break as I reach to sort it out. She grabs tea towels to mop up as I remove the bubbling pan and turn the heat off.

Sitting eating the pasta and tomato and mascarpone stir through, I tell Charlie about the phone call. She laughs at me and tells me I'm nuts. She looks dejected when I tell her that we're meeting again on Saturday.

We sit in silence for a moment. Then between swirls of spaghetti Charlie tells me she loves me, that I am beautiful, and that she's pleased I moved in with her. She tells me how wonderful I am, and that I make her feel really good about herself, she suggests we go out for a drink together on Friday. I suggest that we stay in, it's cheaper, and that there's the party we are both going to in a week or so and we can have a drink there. We are both looking forward to it as she reminds me of the hotel room we've booked. I forgot I owe her money for that.

"I'm pleased you feel that way. I love you too. You are my bestie. The best bestie ever." I smile at her as I take a mouthful of overcooked pasta. I chew and swallow as we sit quietly. "It should be fun, the party. Look I was thinking, I might see if I can take Emily as a plus 1." I say as I put my spoon and fork down.

"I thought it would be just the two of us." Charlie answers.

"I know, but you might pull, it would be date three for me and her. Date three means jiggy time if she plays her cards right." I smile and laugh, crudely motioning my hips.

Charlie doesn't look impressed. "I'm not sharing a room with you and her shagging all night."

"I can book another room, I'll still pay half for your room. You'll have a room to cop off in." I tell her.

She tuts picking up her phone and goes to her room as I clear up, thinking about me and Emily getting it on.

It's Saturday, I'm out with Emily, and we've just had the Beefeater tour of the tower. We're sat on the grass holding hands and chatting. She's wearing gladiator boots and a black knee-length summer dress with a gold belt. Her hair is in a plait. I admire her legs, they're shapely and thick. Her toes are well pedicured small and cute.

We talk about everything and nothing. Occasionally the breeze catches my hair and she delicately pins it back behind my ears. Her hands are graceful and her touch reassuring and gentle. Her lips shine and I like to kiss them. She's a good kisser, keen and sensual.

Our hands wander over each other's bodies, they slide up legs, pinch cheeks, stroke and play. We smile and laugh.

We both take selfies, to remind ourselves of the day. Me to put on Insta, to make my ex jealous if she ever looks.

Emily and I look smitten. Our smiles are big and natural. We lie there on the grass together, my head on her chest looking at the sky. Her hand strokes my head gently.

I hope my ex does get jealous, but I think I like Emily. She seems to be genuine and taken by me. I hope I'm not using her, but what if my ex wants to get back together?

I break from my mind wandering "Do you fancy going for a drink, then back to mine. I'll introduce you to Charlie, my flatmate. You can stay for a bit, but not to stay over?" I smile at her. I want to kiss and feel her up, have her play with my breasts and legs. No sex though. I want to size her up before giving myself to her. I want to see how it works with her. I'm used to other girls taking the lead with me. I'm not sure she will and I hope it's not awkward.

"Sounds like fun. I do need to be back home tonight. I'll turn into a pumpkin if I'm out too late." She giggles and sits up. She holds me close and kisses me. I kiss her.

We go to a gay bar, one I've been to a few times before with my ex. I get two JD and cokes and we stand, with our drinks on a ledge, we hold each other kissing. Our hands sit on each other's waists, not moving, but sitting reassuring.

We break from our kisses and dab our lips. She pulls me in, her chest pushes into my back and her arm is around me. We look at the room and listen to the steady beat of music and chatter.

I lean my head to the side, so she can kiss my neck and I close my eyes, enjoying the moment.

"Hey, I thought it was you." I open my eyes, I recognise the voice straight away. My ex.

"Hey," I reply. Emily stops her kissing and I gently push her hands from me and raise my shoulder to shake her off.

"What are you doing here?" I ask eagerly as I straighten myself up.

"Oh, I'm just out with Olivia. My girlfriend. We've been together for a while now. She's who I left you for by the way." She grins at me.

I look at my ex's hands and notice that her nails are longer, buffed, and her hair has grown a little more and is nicely styled. She still has her boyish good looks and her teeth sparkle with her grin.

"Who's this?" She asks. She holds her hand out and my date and ex introduce themselves.

"You've changed!" I comment. I take Emily's hand from hers and we squeeze each other.

"You know, you meet someone worth it, and you do your best." She replies.

"Wasn't I worth it?" I ask.

My ex laughs at me. "I thought you'd be with Charlie." She comments loudly.

"Charlie? No, she's my friend. She has, or, had a boyfriend." I reply.

"Had? Is she not with Rich anymore?" She asks.

I shake my head.

"She has the hots for you. She's bi or closeted." She talks loudly, it's more for Emily's benefit than mine. "You'll see what I mean," she then winks at Emily, she rubs her shoulder with her hand, smiles and walks off. She barely looked at me. I feel disappointment and a rise of jealousy. I'm jealous of Emily getting the attention.

"Who was that? She's nasty." Emily comments with a scowl as she shakes her head.

"She's alright. That was my ex." I say. My heart is racing from seeing her. I feel torn, I like Emily, but I feel as though I've just cheated on my ex, by being here with her.

"You know, she's wrong. You are worth it." She leans in for a kiss. I give her my cheek and look through the crowd for my ex.

"I don't fancy staying here now. Back to yours, you suggested." Emily says. Her eyes sparkle as she's talking to me. I go back to giving her my attention and smile at her.

"Come on." I lead her out and we head back to mine.

We get back to the flat. Charlie is just coming back as we arrive. I look at her in her small, light summer dress and crisp pink trainers. She's all boobs, legs and arse. I love this time of year, girls wearing skimpy outfits showing skin.

I introduce Emily to Charlie and vice versa as we enter the flat. I leave them together whilst I go to the toilet and wash my hands. I check myself out in the mirror, my hair is a little windswept and I try to brush it back into place. My thin lace top feels a little damp and sticky from the warmth of the day and I took off my damp and stale knickers as I went to the toilet, I sniffed them too, and they weren't pleasant.

I'm commando under my cut-off denim shorts and I've taken off my sandals too. As I head back to the girls I quickly toss my tiny screwed-up pants into my wash basket in my room.

I'm pleased to see Charlie and Emily get on. I'd love for my friends and lovers to be buddies.

I offer them each a glass of white, and we open the windows to get the breeze to flow as we sit in the lounge.

Charlie sits on the double couch, as Emily sits in the single armchair. I want to sit with Emily, but Charlie makes space for me next to her, so I decide to sit on my girl's lap. Our legs stick together from the afternoon's humidity.

Charlie looks at me disheartened. I start to wonder whether my ex was right about her having the hots for me. We all get on well though and after we finish our wine, I get up and take Emily to my bedroom.

I close the door and pin her against it for a slow lingering kiss. "Don't panic, no sex. I just thought we could relax together. You know in private."

We both smile and enjoy another kiss before getting onto my bed. I put Heart FM on my radio and I tease her by touching and kissing her. She gropes, feels and squeezes me. Our hands glide over each other, and we practically dry hump each other's soft, smooth, bare legs.

I ache to have her fingers in me, I use all of my will not to give in to the temptation to rip our clothes off too.

She plays with my legs, I get turned on by her hands travelling up my thighs. My top is off and my bra-clad tits have been introduced to her lips and face. They are now well acquainted. I start to consider breaking my rules, to have sex, but she checks her watch and decides that if she's not staying that she needs to head home. I grab some flip-flops and put my top back on. I offer to walk her to the station, but she says she's fine.

I walk her the few steps to the door, and we stop for yet another kiss. I promise that our next date will be special and see her out. We snatch another kiss as she leaves and I stand, watching her walk off.

I close the door and go back to the lounge. Charlie is curled up in the corner of the sofa, watching a film. Her hands play absent mindedly with her toes. Her dress has ridden up her bum, it looks as though she's pantyless showing plenty of thigh and arse. I try not to look at her, but I find her sexy and alluring at that instant. "What do you think of her?" I ask Charlie.

She looks at me. "Nicer than your ex." She replies.

"Oh speaking of whom," I say falling into the armchair. "We bumped into her today. Awks."

"Really." She looks at me surprised.

"I miss her, she's looking good too. She's looking after her nails and her hair looked nice." I tell her.

"She was rotten to you. Just remember how she's treated you." Charlie is looking severe.

"Breakups are always hard. I wonder if I should call her. She found me in there you know." I look out the window as I speak, thinking about her.

"Don't be stupid babes. She has you in tears, and she got you into debt leaving you in that flat." Charlie reaches her hand out to me. I take it, squeeze it and smile.

"She said something about you too, you know," I say quietly.

Charlie's ears prick up. "Oh yeah."

"Yeah, she reckons you've got the hots for me?" I tell her.

"Ok." She sits up and looks at me with wide eyes. "And, what do you think?" She asks.

I laugh. "You're just my friend. A good friend."

Charlie stands. "Yeah, JUST a good friend." I hear her mutter as she leaves the room.

She comes back into the room. "By the way, did you invite her to the party next weekend? I didn't mention anything earlier as I wasn't sure."

"Emily? No, do you think I should?" I reply.

"It's up to you. But if you do take her, you can have our room. I might stay here." Charlie adds.

"Why?" I stand to look at her, and she shuffles.

"I just thought, you and I could go together, have a laugh together. Like the old days, no boyfriends or girlfriends to worry about. It'll be you and me having fun."

"Ok. You and me." I answer.

She hugs me. It's loving and comfortable. I hug her back, and she kisses my cheek. I look at her, I've not looked at her like this before, but she's fine.

I ponder for a moment as she leaves the room again. I go to my room and lie down. I look at my ex's number and think about phoning her.

It's Wednesday afternoon, I haven't spoken to Emily since our date. I call her and she answers immediately, she's excited to hear me and it makes me melt. We tell each other how we feel, and that we're both into each other. I smile and I can't wait to see her again.

She's impatient to meet up, she tells me she has a surprise and offers for me to stay at hers on Saturday. I forgot to tell her that I had plans for this weekend, with Charlie and the party.

She brings up the comment my ex made to her about Charlie having the hots for me. I tell her we're just friends and to ignore my trouble-making ex. I'm taken aback as she gets a little funny with me as our conversation escalates into a row.

The call ends with me telling her to forget it, and hanging up.

I find myself crying in my bedroom, again. Charlie knocks and sticks her head around the door.

"Babe, what's wrong?" She asks concerned.

I tell her that I don't want to lose another girlfriend, that I think I love her. She puts her arm around me. She smells sweet, I glimpse her massive tits down her vest top. Her pretty eyes are looking me over. She's so soft, caring and beautiful.

My hand rests on her tanned thigh, I don't realise I'm stroking it. She looks down at it, we look at each other and our noses touch.

I grab my phone, "I'll call her back. It's my fault. I can't have her upset over this."

Charlie shakes her head and leaves my room as I pick up my phone to call Emily back.

Emily answers straight away. We cry down the phone to each other and we both apologise for being foolish. I agree to see her Sunday, at hers, and that I'll go straight around there after we get back.

After what feels like a long week, Saturday finally comes, Charlie and I get to Birmingham by train and make our way to the hotel. They're fully booked and the booking was fudged up. Charlie and I have to share a bed. She swears it was mistake, on the hotels part. But I really dont mind. Lots of friends share beds.

When we get to the room, we both dive on the bed. "Good job your girlfriend never came, there'd be no room for the three of us" Charlie laughs.

"I'd have worked out how we'd all be happy." I laugh.

"You don't know the half of it." She replies quizzically.

My phone buzzes, it's a WhatsApp, from Emily, checking in. She's making sure I'm still coming tomorrow. She wants to meet me in a pub near hers before I go to her house.

"Hey, you and me no girlfriends or boyfriends. Remember." Charlie wrestles my phone off me. I end up on top of her trying to get my phone back.

We're both laughing hysterically. We suddenly realise my left hand is gripping her left breast. I'm practically on top of her. We look at each other. She's so pretty, her dark eyes gaze intently at me, and a smile grows across her full lips.

I kiss her, she doesn't push me off, she holds me. I undo the belt on her jeans, as she pulls my short ruffled skirt up my legs and rolls it around my waist.

We don't stop our kiss as my tiny pants are twirled down my thighs to my knees. We yank her jeans down to her knees, her tiny G-string looks minuscule against her hips and thighs. They join her jeans quickly as my dainty fingers make their way between her legs.

Her pubes are stubble-like, from a week's growth, and she has a small triangular mound sitting at the top of her clit. I massage her pussy, just as I open my legs for her to do the same for me.

We continue kissing, it's hard and wet. I feel her years of lust for me come out. My middle finger plays with her wetness, delicately as her motions are more forced and driven.

Our eyes open at the same time as we penetrate each other together, smiling, our eyes open wider, and we breathe heavily together.

Never did I imagine having sex with my friend. We gently finger fuck, and my finger slides back and forth in her tight hole. I feel its slickened ring grip my finger, I swirl my finger putting small amounts of pressure on the full 360 of its circumference. My thumb pressed into her small clit. It grows slightly under my thumb as I press. My finger arches looking for the bobbled ledge of her G spot.

Rocking my hips gently to her fucking of me, I feel my pussy hot and wet, I've not had sex for months, the best part of a year even. I realize I've been edging myself as I have put my desires into check, saving myself for the right girl.

We hold each other tightly, our breathing is heavy. Our kissing isn't as full-on as it was, it's softer, tired but still enjoyable though.

I feel her twitching in there, her ring slightly spasms, on my finger. I feel her draw her belly in and a soft groan escapes her mouth. I persist as I was, though aching my thumb starts to gently release and press on her bean, my slimy finger circles her bobbly patch within and she swears as she cums against me.

I'm disappointed not to be finished off as she takes her finger from me. We lie together half-naked as she tells me that that was her first orgasm. I'm pleased to have made her cum.

She gets up, takes her sandals, jeans and panties off and kneels on the bed. She reaches up my thighs and rolls my panties down and off over my feet. She strokes and kisses my long-fit legs. Her hands float along my skin, and her fingers follow the contours of my muscles.

Her tongue sails and swirls over me. She takes the sandal from my left foot. She cradles my ankle as she licks my toes, her tongue flirts with them, exploring my blue polished nails. She sucks at them, her thumb runs under the arch of my foot, followed by a long damp lick. She kisses my heel and she plays with my ankle.

She puts all of my toes into her mouth, and I gently foot fuck her. Drools of her saliva hang between her mouth and my foot, as she pulls it out. We giggle, and my pussy leaks.

She pulls me by the waist so my bum edges up her kneeling thighs as she sits on her haunches. My feet, one sandaled one not, sit on either side of her. I lay there watching and anticipating. Charlie plays with my shaved pussy between my open legs, stroking and fingering it as I lay back silently allowing her time to explore.