Ashley Gets Dumped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden thrill I feel as her forefinger and middle finger of her right-hand dart into me is exhilarating. Her left hand sits on my belly gently squeezing my tight midriff as her right hand begins to pump into me with enthusiasm. It's a hard fuck, it's fast, and I enjoy it. I look at her, watching her hand enthusiastically fuck me.

I hear myself as her hand goes to work, my legs open and my arse planted in her lap. I scan her face, she's more attractive than I'd given her credit for in the past. Her straight white teeth shine from behind her lips. Her chest, I've not played with her chest yet, but my God, those tits look good.

"Do you know how long I've waited to do this to you?" Charlie purrs from behind her hair. Her smile tightens across her face.

"I have no idea." I smile, and my head sinks into the bed as I close my eyes and let the fuck do its work.

She moves her hand from my tummy, sliding it down to my clit. Her thumb rubs and strokes it with elegance as her right-hand ploughs me hard.

I start to feel the heavy surges of emotion roll through me, and I push myself impaling harder onto her hand. I cum well and to near exhaustion.

She takes my other sandal off me and gently eases me off her turning me as she does so. She slaps my arse and slides her wet hand between my cheeks.

"You're so fucking hot," Charlie says. She's making the most of touching and viewing my nether regions.

"What does this mean for us?" She asks.

"I don't know. What do you mean," I answer making my head comfortable on the pillow. It's not Charlie I want, she's my best friend.

"Are we going to start being a couple? You know, you and me!" She says excitedly.

My heart sinks. What about my ex, I don't think I've given up on her, and Emily, I am serious about her now. I'm seeing her tomorrow, I was hoping she and I would get better acquainted in bed. With regards to Charlie, I'm thrilled to have found she likes me too. But she's not the girl I want.

"I need to think about it," I reply. "Come here, lay with me for a bit." I want her closeness, I want to feel her touch.

"It's the first time we've both been single at the same time. The planets have aligned for us." She kisses my neck and holds me. I cry silently. I cry because of the predicament I've found myself in.

I've dozed off to her stroking me, examining me. I don't mind being felt up by her, almost molested, I like it, if this is what she wants she can play with my body, get to learn and experience a woman for future girlfriends.

I think of Emily. I start to feel shame and guilt. "I'd better start getting ready," I say pulling myself away from my friend.

"No, we've ages yet." She grips me a little tighter in her arms.

"I know, but I thought we could get something to eat, line our stomachs?" I say, trying to loosen her from me. "Please, I want to call Emily too," I add. She lets me go.

I look at her as I pull my skirt back down. I look at her long shapely legs, she's naked from the waist down. Her hips and arse are large and inviting. Her shape is out of proportion, she looks sexy. She is the polar opposite of my ex.

I smile at her, but she just frowns and pouts.

I call Emily and go to the bathroom.

We've showered, made ourselves up and now Charlie and I are both dressed, and ready for the party. She is wearing a black, elegant jumpsuit. Her cleavage is on show, and her arse looks big. Her heels add height to her already tall frame. Her heeled sandals make her look sophisticated.

Her tan make-up suits her sun-kissed complexion, her glossy brown lipstick gives her fuller lips, and her dark eyebrows are squared, earning her eyes a dark and smoky look to her attractive round face. I try not to stare at her, but with the newfound attractiveness I see, it is hard to resist looking.

I'm in a two-piece outfit, a skirt and short corset, my skirt is tight, figure-hugging my waist and arse that shapes my legs to the knee. I flaunt my flat stomach and parade my cleavage in the white, floral and lace corset that sets at the bottom of my rib cage. My blond hair is loose and hangs nicely down my back and over my shoulder. I wear cream-heeled strappy sandals that are tied just above my ankle.

Charlie's smile spreads across her face and her eyes widen when she sees me. "God, you look good enough to eat." She says. I smile at her and she takes my hand. I see our reflection in the mirror as we walk past it to leave the room. We are a hot-looking pair of women.

It's two in the morning when we are rolling back into the room a little worse for wear. Charlie collapses onto the bed and pulls me back into her lap. I'm a little irritated with her pawing me and she hasn't let me out of her sight all night.

I feel her play with the zip at the back of my skirt, it suddenly loosens from around my waist. The sudden release is comfortable, but she pushes me forward and my skirt is forced down my thighs, exposing my thong and bottom. Immediately I feel her kiss my back and fondle my arse.

"Please. Stop." I ask her. I manage to step away from her. I turn to her, and she looks at me.

"Babe, I thought we could play for a bit." She says.

"Look, honey." I start. "We've had fun. I'm going to have to put the brakes on." She looks upset. I feel a lump in my own throat.

"Look, I'm sorry, I am. You are gorgeous. I never knew you thought about me like this. I'm honoured and touched. I thought you were straight." She looks to the floor and plays with her fingers in her lap as I talk to her.

I sit next to her and put my arm around her. "It's Emily. I want to see where that goes if it goes anywhere. I need to get my ex out of my system. It won't be fair on you. I might be on a rebound. I might need to just flush her out of me with Emily. I appreciate and love you as my friend." I rub her shoulder and kiss her cheek. I feel her wobble as she starts to cry.

"Didn't earlier mean anything to you?" She blubs out.

"Of course, it meant the world to me. You mean the world to me. But, Emily, I think she does too. I owe it to her." I say.

"You're not on the rebound though, it's been months since your break up. Emily's the third or fourth girl you've seen." She pauses to breathe between tears. "And, owe it to Emily, you've seen her precisely two times."

"I know, you're probably right. But it feels right with her." I say.

"Look, if it doesn't work you'll be the second on my list." I try to comfort her. This isn't the conversation to be having whilst drunk.

"I don't want to be second place. I want to be your first. You're my first, you're the first girl I've had sex with. I finished with Rich for you. You told me to tell the person I liked how I felt. I did, it was you, you just told me I was JUST a friend." She cries some more.

Suddenly the realisation dawns on me. That's why she stays in when I'm in, those glances, I notice her shy smiles, the compliments. I thought she was behaving oddly I thought she was being friendly.

"Oh, babe!" I say, I hold her close. I bring her head to my shoulder and caress her. I kiss her head. "I never realised. I'm sorry." She holds my hand, and we sit together for a bit, before getting ready for bed.

She usually spoons me in bed, holding me. She's turned her back to me and I feel alone.

The next morning we get ready to check out. Her eyes are red and puffy, she doesn't look as though she slept and she doesn't want breakfast either. We both shower and pack, conversations aren't working, and it feels silent and awkward.

Charlie stands in front of me, she's lost her form, and her shoulders hang. "What's your plan today?" She asks.

"I'll go back with you, and then I'll go straight to Emily," I say.

Her eyes turn a little redder as she finishes packing. She half-smiles, but it's reluctant.

"Still friends?" I ask. She shrugs and concentrates on doing the zip of her bag up. We check the room and leave. She pops headphones in her ears, unlike her, she usually chats and smiles at things. We walk silently to the station and we get the trains home.

We haven't exchanged words since we left the hotel. We enter the flat in silence and Charlie goes straight to her room. I feel bad, but don't know what to do.

I repack my overnight bag, packing comfy clothes to lounge around in, a tracksuit to come home in, a sexy thong and a matching bra.

I go to the bathroom, quickly undress, and I freshen myself up. Naked, I skip back to my room and put on a lace bra and matching lacy G-string. I pull black leg suspender belts up my thighs and attach black stockings to them. Then I pull on my figure-hugging black cocktail dress. Emily is in for a treat. I put on my skyscraper black heels and hold my black bomber jacket with my bag.

I gently tap on Charlie's door. "Are you ok?" I say. I hear a muffled reply but can't make out what she says. "I'll see you tomorrow. I have the day off, but not sure what time I'll be back." I tell her.

Leaving Charlie to sulk, I leave and message Emily to confirm our meeting place.

On the tube to Emily, my stomach is doing summersaults. My panties feel wet in anticipation. I feel nervous, at giving myself over to Emily for the first time. I'm 26 and have only slept with six people, all girls. All of the girls that I've gone on to have relationships with.

I realise that I've just slept with seven. I'm confused about whether to include Charlie, maybe she's my first one-night stand.

I enjoy being in relationships. I prefer a relationship to sex. But, I like regular sex. I get turned on copulating with a girlfriend. The more sex I have with them, the more committed and the more I love them.

I think of Charlie. I had no idea she felt the way she does about me. We've been friends for years, I thought she was straight. She'd been with Rich for so long too. I like her a lot. The sex was quick and fun, but she isn't my type. Not usually anyway, coming to think of it Emily isn't. They are both regular-looking straight girls.

It's mid-afternoon now and I step into the pub. It is busy, families, older couples, young couples and students alike have Sunday lunches. I notice people turn to look at me. I get to the bar and look around.

My heart skips a beat.

I see her, her hair dark with blonde streaks is down, but looks as though it's tidily gelled back. She's wearing a short grey loose cardigan dress that she's holding closed across her body, grey knee-high socks and black high heels with a metal spike stiletto, the strap buckle sits on her ankle.

I suddenly feel aroused and excited to see her.

She waves at me and smiles. I walk over to her as she's chatting to an older couple, it looks as though they've known each other for years. We kiss cheeks and hold hands. "Fancy anything?" She asks smiling.

"Only the obvious," I reply looking her over. Her curves are all in the right places. Her face is gentle and soft. Her skin is white, and her black eyeliner is probably the only make-up she has added. "You look amazing," I tell from my heart. She blushes.

She smiles at the couple she was talking to, I let them say their goodbyes and we move off to a slightly quieter part of the saloon.

"Can we go?" I ask.

She smiles. "I need to tell you something." She says. My smile drops and I panic.

"Okay," I say bravely, trying not to look panicked.

"It's nothing bad. Well not too bad anyway." She adds looking at me.

"Right, so..." I'm getting impatient now. I just want us to get to a room and fuck.

"I live with my parents." She finishes, scowling.

My heart drops, I don't think I can manage this. I might want to be loud and let her know how I feel during sex. I also feel embarrassed having sex with someone with their mum and dad in the house.

"It's ok, they're out. They won't be back until later. So you can stay over. It's partly why I invited you for last night when they weren't here." She says

"Ok. When are they back?" I ask impatiently?

"Not 'til late, they've gone to my uncles for the weekend. Probably nine or ten!" She smiles.

"Well, please explain what the fuck we're waiting for?" I laugh. She grabs my hand and we run out of the pub together laughing. We aren't far from her house.

"If I stay over, what will your parents say if I bump into them in the morning?" I ask.

"I think they'll be ok. Don't worry about that." She says, we walk up the path to a small terraced house. The road has old cars on it, some of them jacked missing wheels, there is the odd expensive car but not many.

I notice that there are old sofas in some of the front gardens. Her garden is unkempt, and weeds have long taken over the flower bed under the window. The white wooden fence is broken and the peeled paint exposes rotten wood.

I see brown plastic pots that were probably home to a colourful flower but are now bare filled with thick clumpy dirt, devoid of life. She unlocks the door.

The house is ok. I don't like being snobby so I try to ignore its untidiness and smell of stale cigarette smoke. She drags me upstairs.

Her room is perfect, it is clean and tidy. It is bright and white, everything has its place. The room smells of incense. I'm taken aback by a picture in a silver love heart frame on her desk. It's a selfie of the two of us at the Tower. I pick it up and study it, smiling to myself. I put it down and reach for her, I hug her, and whisper "I love you."

I stand at the end of her bed and look around the room. I'm relieved and I'm nervous. I'm nervous only because the room is at the top of the stairs and sandwiched between the bathroom and her parent's room.

Emily reached over her desk and opens a window. It's warm outside and her room feels as though it could get stuffy.

I drop my bag on the floor and we take a second to check each other out. Our first kiss is sublime. She's tender and delicate. We get onto her bed and we continue kissing, our hands exploring each other again. She's soon on top of me, between my legs.

She opens her cardigan dress, her white silk bra is holding her good size breasts in place, they match her white silk boy shorts. She pulls her arms out and the cardigan off of her shoulders. I admire her beauty.

She pulls my dress up my thighs, she gasps and her eyes light up at my stockings and sexy panties, she purrs with delight as my dress is drawn up over my fit torso, and she kisses me as she fumbles the dress over my breasts. I can't wait and help her get my dress over my head and get my arms out.

Her hands race around my back, as she unpings my bra. My rack is released, and the bra is discarded. She flicks and toys at my nipples. She presses her face into my chest as she fondles and squeezes. I close my eyes as her lips encircle my nipple, she sucks, and it gently pulls into her mouth between her teeth. I get a sharp thrill as she tentatively nibbles at it. Her tongue skirts over it, and I feel it swell and erect.

She turns her attention to the other and does the same, all while squeezing my tits with her hands.

We lie there kissing and caressing, her hand disappears between my legs and her fingers delight in my wetness. She strokes and taps, she slides and presses.

Her eagerness to experience, and her willingness to please and test make me think I'm her first.

Emily turns me and positions me on my knees, she slaps my bum and runs her nails down my back. I arch it and shiver as she does. Her hand runs between my legs and over my excited pussy.

She pulls my lacy G-string from within my arse cheeks, she tugs at the waistband and slides them down my legs. She playfully thwacks my arse with her hand kissing it quickly afterwards.

I'm taken by a nice surprise as her tongue slides down my arse crack. I moan words and sounds of encouragement as I feel a finger probe and press at my ring. Her other hand is playing with my pussy.

She rubs, strokes, massages and kisses. I feel on cloud nine as I receive such tantalising interest. I feel wet, horny and in need of a fuck. She's foreplayed we'll, I'm raring to go. I feel my pussy bubbling and dripping. My senses are heightened, I feel every touch and glance, and I'm tingling with anticipation.

I get back onto my back, I lay there with my legs open, showing myself to her. I'm panting. "Babe, just fuck me. I want you in me." I tell her, my voice soft and whispery.

Emily smiles devilishly at me and drops her head between my legs. I feel in heaven as she licks and kisses my pussy. My hips slowly rock and swing as her tongue delve between my pussy lips. I hear her appreciate me, as I open my legs further enhancing her endeavours.

I hold my breasts, massaging them. I flick my fingers over my nipples as I peer down my svelt body and see her eyes peering back up at me. I smile and close my eyes. I'm losing myself in a whirlpool of desire and lust.

Her hands hold my waist, as I rock my hips, grinding my pussy into her mouth. I feel the slickness of a wet tongue on wet pussy. My stomach starts to clench and throb and from within my depths, pulsations run through me. I cum, and force myself onto her.

I rest for a moment, collecting myself. Emily climbs back up me and holds me. We kiss, and I feel ecstatic.

I feel down between her legs. The silky fabric of her shorts feels damp and warm. I tease them down her round arse and her thick white thighs.

She's rounder than I usually like, but she doesn't have rolls of fat. Her skin is pale white, taut and firm. Her panties slide down her legs.

Her bikini line is neatly trimmed, but she's a hairy girl. I like it, my ex was hairy too, I expected it of her, it was part of her tomboy charm and persona.

I slide down the bed, my head bumps off of the pillow, and I encourage her to kneel over my face. I hold her up first, kneeling so that I can look at the beauty of her cunt, hidden behind the hair. Her dark pubes glisten and shine from her slobbery pussy.

Her pussy smells divine, the musk of her drives my senses wild. She draws her hand down between her legs, pressing at her lips. I see the shine of her cunt from her inner walls.

"Like what you see, Ashley." She asks looking at me for reassurance more than anything else. I love to hear her say my name. I smile.

"I love what I smell too, you dirty cow." I pull her down onto me and use my fingers to clear a path to the cause of her dribble.

I look up past her hand on her tummy, through the gap of her tits and to her face, as she looks down at me, glowing. Her eyes twinkle and occasionally roll up into her head when my tongue moves to the right place.

My left-hand helps me get at her pussy, my right enjoys the feel of her soft, smooth skin. It floats and glides up and down her thigh, back and waist.

My tongue laps at her bitter musky hole, it pushes and probes as it slides into her. She moans with pleasure as she positions herself for me to tongue her love hole.

I devour her, I get jaw ache and tongue cramp from fucking her. My fingers play with her clit, and remove the odd stray hair from my mouth.

She rocks and moans and her liquid runs onto my face. I've never wanted to make a girl cum so much as I do with Emily right now.

Her hands fall and take the back of my head. She forces her pussy into me, whilst she lifts my head to meet her. I almost suffocate between her legs as she jolts and twitches on my face.

She rolls off me, satisfied.

We pause to relax, I try to remove another hair from my mouth. She walks over to a chest and pulls out lube and a strapon. It's brand new, still in its plastic casing.

"Have you used one of these before?" She asks.

I smile. "I've never worn one, but I've received a good few of them," I answer.

I notice her hands shake with nerves. I hold them. "It's fine. Do you want to try it?" I smile at her gently. She nods at me.

"Have you got something to open it with?" I ask. She runs off downstairs and reappears a short while later with scissors and a Magners pint glass of water. She gulps from it and offers it to me.