Ashley Gets Dumped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uncle Rob wasn't surprised when we said you were seeing girls." Her mum says.

I look at Emily, she turns red.

"Girls!" I exclaim.

Emily sniggers in embarrassment. "Hardly girls, mum." She responds. "Emily is my first..." She stops herself from talking. "...girlfriend."

Her mum grins. "I know!" She looks at me. "You're her first, that we've heard of." She nods as she says heard.

I laugh.

"Mum!" Emily protests, looking red. I stroke Emily's leg and grin at her.

"Are you're parents local Ashley?" Another question from the mum.

"No, they live in Bristol," I reply.

"What do they think of you with girls?" She asks.

"They're ok. I think they'll be surprised if they meet Emily." I smile and sip my tea.

"If!" Both Emily and her mum say in unison.

I look around nervously. Emily sniggers and her mum shrugs. Her Dad sighs as the Antiques Roadshow finishes and he puts the news on.

"Why surprised?" Her mum asks.

"I don't know. She's a bit femme compared to the girls I've been with before." I tell her. I sip my tea again so I don't have to talk.

"Femme! Been with?" Her mum says, she looks confused.

"Feminine, mum..." Emily starts.

"There are different types or labels that we use to describe ourselves, I used to like butch girls. I'd say I'm femme or a lipstick lesbian," I add interrupting them both.

Her mum looks back at the TV trying to work things out.

"I think I'm off to bed, are you coming?" Emily says.

I eagerly put my tea on the coffee table as I get up. "Who's clearing that up, the waiter?" The dad turns to me. I go to pick the mug back up.

"It's alright love I'll look after it." The mum takes the mug.

"People come into this house, drink our tea, and don't even clear up." He says looking at the TV.

"I can do it," I say.

"Mum will, ignore my dad. Come on." Emily tugs me back upstairs.

"...and keep those carnal noises down." He shouts after us. I look at Emily and we both turn red.

In her room, I grab make-up remover, my toothbrush and toothpaste. We both go to the bathroom together. We chat about the day, laugh at her dad's comments, and we don't think twice about going to the toilet in front of each other.

In bed, we kiss and hug. Emily strips me naked and makes moves to fuck me. I don't want to though as I've stage fright sleeping with her so close to her parent's room.

We sleep, our legs entwined and we're close to one another.

In the morning I leave earlier than I wanted to, and to Emily's protestations, but I didn't want to bump into her dad. I've promised to phone her later today and we plan to meet for dinner tomorrow.

I get to the flat I share with Charlie and I'm expecting her to be up getting ready for work. I'm excited to tell my friend about the night with Emily.

The flat though is silent. I go to the kitchen and read a note from her. I feel disappointed to read how I've hurt her and that she's staying with her parents for the week.

I make myself a coffee and delete my ex's contact details, I use kitchen scissors to cut up her hoodie and stuff it into the kitchen bin.

My emotions feel all over the place after the weekend, for how I've treated Charlie, my new relationship, the embarrassing time at Emilys and the fantastic sex with Emily.

I lay on my bed buzzing thinking of my girlfriend, Emily. I decide to message her telling her I'm home safe, and I invite her to stay whilst Charlie is away.