Ashley Gets Dumped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take a couple of sips washing my mouth before swallowing and taking another gulp. I notice my lips are greasy from pussy juice evidenced by the marks left at the top of the glass. We open the toy and nervously laugh at it.

I take it and fit it to her, making sure it's tight against her. "How do you want me?" I tease. She turns a little red. "Doggystyle, missionary, cowgirl, you can fuck me in my arse if you like? I'll do anything you like." I giggle. I realise I'm being too forward and bashful for her. "Let's start doggy style? You shouldn't need lube, and normally I'd wash the toy before use. Do you have any rubbers?"

She looks a little shell-shocked and I hug her. "This'll be fun," I whisper. I love how she's nervous. I love it even more that I think she's a virgin novice. She goes back over to where she had the toy and she pulls out some condoms. I take one from her and take it out of its packet and she watches as I roll it down her fake dick.

"I'll bend over the bed, you get behind, ease it in, it'll be ok," I say positioning myself resting on my arms and standing bent over with my legs spread wide. I turn a little, to take her prosthetic cock in my hand and help her guide it into my wet fanny.

She holds my waist and I draw a big breath as she starts to plough. I soon realise that no further instruction is required, and I muster, "Good girl. Fuck me hard."

Her hands rove over me as she explores my body. Her thrusts into me are hard, and I take the full hilt. She's measured with her strokes, and her thick cock squirms up between my pussy walls.

Emily playfully squeezes my arsecheeks and she parts them to view my arse hole, she plays with it with her finger. I'm pleasantly surprised by her inquisitive nature and her adventurous touches.

My cunt dribbles as the cock slides back and forth with ease. I close my legs a little to try and get a little more pleasure from her fucking of me. I grip the bedding in my hands as the welling pleasure of sexual contentment pools over me.

"This is fun." She says enthusiastically. "Missionary?"

I laugh, "OK, eager beaver." I pull myself onto the bed and slide onto my back. "I want to see those tits babe. Get them out for me?" I ask.

She reaches behind her back and her bra falls forward. Her white fleshy tits hang above me and I reach up to squeeze and feel them.

I'm not a breast girl, I like legs, I like being fucked by slim butch girls.

She lifts my legs and moves them over her left shoulder. "You'd better take my heels off, I'll take your eye out." We both giggle as she caringly removes them and places them on the bed.

She parts my legs slightly and begins to enter as I move my waist and hips closer to her to accept her member.

I feel her attempts to get it in to me and I try and help to save any embarrassment. I gasp as she finally gets it in, it slides keenly into me.

I look at her face as she stares down at her work. Her cock hits nicely into me. I place my arms above my head. My tits stay in place, and my long blonde hair lays messily around me and under my back.

Closing my eyes I enjoy the rocking motion, I hear the quietness of the bed creak, it's got a sexy rhythm of its owner fucking another girl on it. She holds my ankles gently, occasionally she kisses my stockinged legs and her other hand holds my waist or upper thigh.

The fuck is gentle, it's pleasant, she patiently ploughs away at me. I hear and feel my cunt wetting. I open my eyes and see her smiling down at me, it broadens as she sees me view her.

She takes an ankle in each hand and opens my legs wide. She lies over me, her tits hang below her, and she starts pounding away. She's found some confidence. I listen to the wet slaps between my legs, I place my hands on her back and pant.

"My God," I shout. I feel another cum roll over me, and I pull her onto me squashing her tits into mine. I turn my head to kiss her, I run my hands through her slick hair. She returns the kiss. And we both lay panting.

"You're good, I can't be your first," I say. She sniggers and rolls from on top of me.

"You most definitely are." She replies.

I sit up and look down at her strapon. It glistens with my slime. I take it in my hand and wipe some gooey liquid with my fingers. I like my cum, I've probably eaten pints of it my time gobbling strapons clean, or eating freshly scissored pussy.

I lick my fingers and taste my pungent self. I look at Emily who grimaces slightly at my act. "That's disgusting." She screws her face up some more.

"It's not, I should bottle myself and sell it." I laugh. "Ewww, gross." She chuckles and tells me I'm dirty.

"I haven't even started yet babes." I wink at her and start sucking her cock. I open my mouth and slide the fake toy into my mouth, and down my throat.

"Woah!" Emily exclaims as I suck off the cock, choking slightly. I'm almost sick, as I show off a little too much. My eyes stream. We both break into laughter, as I wipe my face in my hands and my mouth across the back of my arm.

"Come here," Emily says pulling me to her. She puts her arm around me and we snuggle in silence.

"Can I just ask where we're going?" Emily breaks the silence to ask.

"You've got a framed picture of us both on your desk," I say, straining my eyes to look at it without breaking our hug. "I think at first I was just seeing where we'd go, and to be honest, I only sleep with the girls I want a relationship with," I explain.

"I like you. I was so nervous about today, I didn't want to put you off. We only see each other at weekends and speak occasionally during the week. I'll be honest, but I want more than that." Emily says.

I smile at her honesty. I was about to answer.

"What's the deal with Charlie? Is she an unofficial partner?" She asks.

I take a moment. I don't want to mention our sapphic foray last night. But I want to lay my cards on the table.

Breaking our hug, I lean on my arm next to her. She looks beautiful and I tenderly kiss her on her lips.

"Charlie is a friend. She told me last night she wants more from our friendship." I pause. Emily doesn't speak but her hand takes my free hand, and she holds it. She doesn't look at me. I continue "I told her I was sorry that it couldn't happen and I'll be completely honest with you. I still miss my ex." I finish seeing how she reacts.

"The girl in the pub? Why on earth would you miss her? I met her that once and she seemed to have nothing but contempt for you." Emily explains her observations.

"I don't think so." I counter.

"She took more interest in me than you. She had a thrill in telling ME about Charlie." She says.

I take a moment to think and squeeze her hand in mine.

"Look, I want a relationship. I'm here with you, the fact you already have our picture up tells me what I need to know about you." I smile.

"What you don't know is that I change that picture for whoever I plan to bring up to my room." She giggles.

"You'd better be joking." I snatch my hand and playfully jab my finger into her ribs. She jolts as I realise it's her tickle spot and I end up tickling her.

I grab her dildo and slide my leg over and sit up. "I think cowgirl was on the list." I smile down at her.

"Who's eager now, you're insatiable." She loosely holds my waist as she watches me ride her.

I put on a show, leaning forward to squeeze her tits, I swing my head back swirling my blond locks and groan and writhe. The plastic dick feels good as I rock my weight up and down it. It presses my vaginal walls, making me moan with pleasure.

She smiles at me and encourages me whispering sweet words, her fingers gently dig into my skin, and I can tell she enjoys the show.

Her fingertips lightly graze and stroke me. Once again my greedy pussy cums over her condom-sheathed plastic toy.

I lay on top of her sweaty and panting. We roll over on our sides, face-to-face kissing.

"I need to get these shoes off of me," Emily says and we both swing our legs over each side of the bed with our backs to each other.

I take my suspenders and stockings off carefully rolling them down my legs, stretching around my ankle and heel, to bring them over my toes.

Feeling thankful and well and truly fucked, I feel a little love drunk and crawl over the bed to kneel behind Emily. I put my arms around her naked body, and grip her tightly. I nuzzle her neck and gently lick and nibble at her.

"We never finished." She says softly.

"Wow, let's rest a while," I reply.

"Ha ha, no our conversation." She gently pushes me away to face me. I look at her expectant face, her tits and her little belly. I smile softly at her.

A little frustrated I comment "I said I wanted a relationship."

"I know you did. But is that with me?" She turns to face me. I go to kiss her but she leans back and puts her hand on my chest holding me at bay.

"Do you get out of everything through sex or giving tokens of affection?" She beams incredulously at me.

"No, I don't think so," I say smarting a little.

"Well then. Tell me." She continues holding me away as I try and push for another kiss. "Shops closed I'm afraid." She looks away.

I sit back pouting.

"I'll see more of you. I'll call you every day. We can be girlfriends." I tell her, I move to kiss her, she gives me her neck and she smiles.

"I've never had a girlfriend before." She smiles. "You know this feels right and so perfect." She looks at me and kisses me. "I never imagined having such a hot girlfriend like you. I never imagined you'd date me when we matched. I even thought that after that first date, I wouldn't see you again." Her eyes look me over, and I smile at her. I take her face in my hands and kiss her.

"You know, I was so pleased when you called me after our first date. Then my heart almost broke when you started about losing your ring." She laughs at me. I blush with guilt as I remember the stupid prank I tried to pull.

"Shit babes, we've been fucking for ages." I look at her Disney princess clock on the wall and laugh at it. "It's got quite late, time flies when you have fun," I add.

"My parents might be back at any time." Emily comments. "This room bloody stinks too." She grabs some matches and takes a burnt incense candle out of its holder replacing it with a new one, then lighting it. A stream of the blue-grey smelly smoke rises and swirls above it.

"I thought your parents weren't back till nine or ten," I ask. More nerves hit me.

"They shouldn't be, but as it gets closer you don't know." She smiles and grins. She drops the strapon from her waist and hangs it over the chair. "Shall we just lay in bed for a bit, I'll put the TV on?" Emily suggests.

I grin, I'm tired and get back onto the bed, puffing up the pillows and leaning back on them. Emily turns on the TV. "Breakfast Club, not seen this for years," I comment. "I've never seen it before," Emily replies, climbing on the bed next to me, it looks to be halfway through.

She puts her arm around me and holds me close. I rest my arm across her stomach and my face on her breast watching TV. I love moments like this. I've missed having a girlfriend.

I'm being shaken awake, it's darker outside and the warm air is cooling. Emily looks at me, her eyes wide and expectant.

Waking from my sleep, I sweep my hair from my face. I glance up at the clock and see it's 9.30 pm. Emily turns the TV off. "You said I could fuck you in the arse." She puts her bedside light on and steps over to her strapon.

She slides the used condom off the dildo and replaces it with a fresh one.

"Jeez, what am I? Your fuck toy?" I laugh. She smirks but doesn't answer. On all fours, I edge myself to the edge of the bed.

I'm worried about enough lube being used and ask her to put plenty in my arse. I reach back and help her to prepare it for her cock. I enjoy her fingers tracking around my ring.

Anal sex is fun. I get aroused taking it up the arse. Usually, only the most trusted can fuck me in it. Emily will be the second girl to do so, after my ex.

It's the naughtiness of the nasty deed that gives me the thrill. It's that it's taboo, it shouldn't be done.

As Emily slides lube down the fake veiny protrusion. I lean forward presenting my holes for her to use at her whim.

The head of the cock gently squeezes at my back door. I wait for the press, the start of the intrusion into my sacred chambers to begin.

The joy I feel as my shitter starts to open, I delight as my arse proceeds to gulp it down. The exhilaration of my anal walls parting to take the fake prick the wrong way into my dirty channel.

Her hands-on my hips, she pulls me back aiming at my hole to meet her, as she tries to gently slide into me. It's her touch I like. It's her caring about me.

I hold my breath as the intrusion begins, I battle against the natural clenching of my sphincter. I sense my ring stretch and hold, I feel the slimy tool move in, its pace gathers as the slick rod edges into me.

My bowels and gut walls wobble, bulge and bounce as the buggering begins. I can't help but whine and moan as her sodomy of me begins.

Her bed is noisy as it bangs against her bedroom wall.

Emily starts slowly and carefully. My arse begins to accept more easily, her buggery feels effortless. I complain and fidget at the pleasurable discomfort.

The springs and the creaks of the bed compete with my vocal pleasure.

Feeling overwhelmed by the occasion, the circumstance and the girl who's taking me, I try with all my might to hold off coming too soon.

The bed rocks slowly, the bangs and the creaks seem louder than it actually is. I hope.

She slaps and spreads my arse cheeks. Her pounding becomes more forceful. I'm stretched and I'm full. My guts swish and whirl.

The noises from the bed pick up, and I shout loudly for her to fuck me.

Her legs slap against mine, the sound of skin on skin, flesh striking flesh reverberates around the room. I growl and snivel at her blissful buttfucking. The springs in her mattress ping, with her physical exuberance of her pummeling.

The headboard thuds the wall as I suffer the anal attack. My arse sounds wet and sticky.

My bowls start to feel battered and bruised. My arse deflowered and giving up any will to fight this impesion means my bowels suffer more.

I lament and squeal loudly, at the hammering of my offal. My poor intestines. Its fucking good.

I pant as she finishes her pounding of my internal parts. She starts to pull out, and I howl with delight.

Spent, I beam at the glorious anal fucking I've just received. I lie on my back, as Emily smiles broadly at me.

"You can fuck arse." I say as I cover my face catching my breath. Emily starts to loosen her strap on to replaces it on her chair just as there's a tentative knock on the door.

A woman's voice talks softly through it. "Emily, love. Can you and your friend keep it down, please? Your father is trying to watch Antiques Roadshow."

Our smiles disappear, and our immediate joy is replaced by dread and sheer embarrassment. Shocked, and looking scared Emily shrugs at me and shouts "Sorry Mum." Back through the door. Before falling next to me. We burst into laughter.

"Fuck, I didn't realise they'd got back. It must've been them coming home that woke me up." Emily suggests.

I snigger and cling to her. "I need the toilet," I whisper.

"It's just next door," Emily replies.

"I know, I'm too scared," I tell her.

"Don't be silly, you'll be in more trouble for wetting my bed." Emily shakes her head at me.

I go to my bag and get the clothes I was going to lounge about in, hot pants and a tight vest top. I pull them on.

I tentatively open her bedroom door and silently creep into the bathroom. I drop my hot pants and sit on the toilet. I fill with more dread as I fart loudly.

Its not a gas fart, but trapped wind escaping from the pounding I've taken. I hold my face and want to cry. I think I'll move into the toilet here and never leave. I look at the window and think about climbing out and shimmying down the wall.

I hear floorboards creak at the top of the stairs as I wipe myself, and pull my pants up. I flush the toilet and wash my hands.

Looking in the mirror, I see a tired well fucked woman staring back at me. My hair is a mess, and my face is red and clammy.

I step out of the bathroom to creep back into Emily's room, praying I don't bump into her parents.

Emily has her hair pulled back and she's throwing her strapon into the wardrobe. "We're going downstairs for a cup of tea." She says pulling a dress over her head.

"God, that was horrible in the toilet," I reply.

Emily bursts out laughing. "I know right. They heard you in Timbuktu."

I feel mortified and want to cry. She walks over and gently puts her arms around my neck for a caring hug. "You've got to meet the parents at some point. Meeting them now will be something to laugh about in years to come."

Holding her waist close I whisper "Please, no. For me. I can't."

She kisses me. "It'll be harder the longer you leave it. Come on, they've got a sense of humour and they won't bite."

I shake my head. I realise that Emily is acting older than her years. She's caring and sensible and she takes the lead.

"Come on." She tugs at my hand and walks down the stairs into the little lounge with me in tow.

Her dad pauses the TV and looks at me. "So... What intentions do you have for my daughter? How old are you?"

I panic and I struggle to answer.

"Dad, leave her alone," Emily says.

"Yes. Leave her alone." Her mum says. "Ignore him, cup of tea?"

I muster a nervous grin and clutch Emily's arm pathetically trying to hide behind it. "Yes, please."

Emily's mum gets up to go to the kitchen.

"It's ok Mum, I'll get it. You get to know Ashley." Emily lets go of my hand and chuckles after throwing me to the lions. The only seat available is on the sofa next to her mum.

Emily's mum is a slightly larger, older version of Emily. I'd be happy if Emily looks like her at 40 I think to myself.

"You'd better take care of my daughter after what I've just listened to." Her dad stares at me. I burn bright red and look at the floor. He's a big intimidating man.

Emily's mum tuts. "Leave her alone John." She says throwing him an angry look. "Ignore him." She says turning to me and smiling.

"All I can say, if you were a man, you wouldn't be walking out of this house." He looks mad. I feel speechless.

Emily's mum holds my hand. "John, stop it." She shouts.

He looks at me. My stomach swirls inside me.

"It wasn't me..." I whisper.

Emily's dad raises his hand, "Woah, Woah, Woah. I don't want to know..."

"JOHN!" Her mum shouts. "You're embarrassing the poor girl." She turns back to me. "I'm sorry. Are you ok? He thinks he's funny." She frowns and shakes her head at him.

I'm relieved to see Emily walk back in. "How do you like it, Ash?" She winks at me. I look at her, "White no sugar, please." I answer.

She nods and leaves again. My hands are sweaty. I look at the TV.

"Have you always liked girls, love?" Her mum asks.

I nod, "from a very early age."

"So it's not a phase?" She looks me over.

"Nope. It's who I am." I answer.

"What do you do, for work?" She continues.

"I'm a business manager with a pharmaceutical company in the City," I answer.

"You're very pretty." Her mum looks me over.

I blush. I Feel relieved again when Emily comes back in with two mismatched mugs in each hand. She puts them on an old coffee table and hands me one.

"Thanks, Ems." Her dad says.

Emily gets me to shuffle down the couch to sit closer to her mum. My heart is beating hard against my chest with horror. Emily wedges herself into the couch between me and the arm and lays her legs across my lap.

I sit quietly and awkwardly whilst they watch a recorded Antiques Roadshow and the mum and Emily talk about the visit to uncle Rob.