Ashley - Lil' Pig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," Patricia said, her voice dripping with satisfaction. "You're doing a great job. Keep going."

"Stay in her mouth," Patricia said, turning around halfway. "I think the little pig can take more, can't she?"

"Can't she?" She repeated to her sub.

"Agh-ugh," Ashely answered, nodding slightly as the tip of Jake's cock was already at the back of her mouth.

Patricia held Jake's cock at the base and pushed it down while putting one finger in the back of Ashley's head. She was putting only enough pressure to indicate when she wanted Ashley to move forward and when she was allowed to move back.

Within a few seconds, Ashley took the hang of it and kept moving her head forward of her own volition as long as she felt a touch on her neck. She backed and took a breath if it stopped.

"Fuuuck!" Jake groaned as Ashley coughed a blurb of saliva while her face blushed under the strain.

The sub was going through levels of embarrassment that she'd never encountered before. She felt her spit run down her chin and onto her chest, her hands on her thighs, her entire body on edge from shame. Her eyes kept darting towards her Mistress for approval.

Finally, she was allowed to pull back and catch her breath. Patricia commanded her on her effort, patting her. She rubbed her shoulders and let her fingers glide down her nipples. Patricia smiled as she felt their firmness, giving away her excitement.

Once Ashley's breathing was back to normal, her Mistress gave her a moment, then placed a hand behind her neck while the other cupped her chin, tilting her head up towards Jake's cock.

"Now show your Mistress what you can do," she said as her sub exhaled lightly, thrilled to hear Patricia call herself her Mistress. She was now collared by a true dom, one who was going to use her as she should.

Jake looked down at both women, unable to comprehend what he had done to deserve this. Ashley moved her head back for one second so she could swallow her saliva one last time before opening it again and engulfing his cock.

Immediately, he was at the back of her mouth as Patricia encouraged the slut - "Go ahead, push. You can try humming and closing your fists too."

Ashley looked sideways at Patricia who nodded to confirm she understood correctly.

As the slave started humming, the felt her throat change position ever so slightly while closing her hands until her knuckles turned white. Patricia snapped her fingers at Jake, instructing him to move forward. Soon, she heard him, "Oh fuck... oh fuck... I'm in her fucking throat!"

The dominatrix looked at her slave's neck bulging under the pressure of the cock ramming her. She moved her hand to her back, supporting her as she said, "Five seconds. Four... Three... Good girl. Two... One.. Pull out!" and she tapped his calf so he'd get the point.

Ashley inhaled as if she had just gotten her head out of the water while Patricia hugged her, squeezing her breasts against hers, her lips against her neck, "Well done, my pet... well done."

Jake, wanting to participate to the verbal banter, added, "Yeah, that was awesome!"

"Don't I deserve a kiss for that?" Patricia murmured as Ashley turned her head to meet her mouth, their tongues twirling as both were immersed in their own bubble. The abundance of saliva made their embrace filthier, sharing their fluids without care.

"Wow, awesome," Jake repeated, a little more nervously this time, as he witnessed a degree of passion and devotion he was not expecting as the women had never met.

Patricia broke the kiss after a long moment, peaked at Jake and said with a smirk, "Now you can finish in the throat of our little pig."

Her hand slipped towards Ashley's lower back, who immediately raised her ass from her heels so hungry she was for a touch. Her Mistress smiled and allowed her fingers to reach her pussy. Her slave's lips were already parted from excitement. She inserted a finger in her pussy, bringing an immediate moan from her pet.

"Go again," she said as she nodded toward Jack's cock.

Ashly gagged loudly and moved back to give herself an immediate reprieve. She closed her eyes for a second as if to remember her training, then put the cock back in her mouth and proceeded forward, closing her hands into fists and humming at the same time. Her throat bulged again as Jake grabbed her head to force his stomach against her nose. He held for a few seconds and released, earning a nod of approval from Patricia.

The sub could feel the penetration of her throat as if it was connected to her clit. Her nervousness turned to excitement as she realized she successfully allowed him to slide so deep inside her. This complete domination of her mouth hole was turning her into a real slut.

Jake groaned and his hips jerked forward as he felt his orgasm approaching. With a few more thrusts, he finally exploded inside Ashley's mouth, his seed filling her throat. Ashley managed to maintain her position and swallowed eagerly, taking every drop.

Patricia watched with a wicked grin as Jake finished, holding Ashley's head in place and encouraging her to take it all. "Good girl," she purred, stroking Ashley's hair. "You're such a good little slut."

As Jake pulled out of her mouth, Ashley gasped for air, feeling a mixture of exhaustion and exhilaration. She had never been so thoroughly used before, and the rush of submission was unlike anything she had ever experienced.

"Thank you, Mistress," she managed to whisper to Patricia, her voice slightly hoarse. "Thank you, Sir," she added to Jake, feeling a deep sense of gratitude towards them both.

Patricia leaned in and kissed her pet's forehead, whispering, "You did very well, my little one. You make me so proud." Ashley smiled contentedly, feeling a sense of belonging and purpose that she had never known before.

"Now get your favorite dildo; you've earned it!"

Ashley's loins were burning from need. She looked at Patricia for clues: it was clear she wanted to see her deprave herself again.

Slowly, Ashley stood up from the bed and made her way over to the dresser, feeling Patricia's eyes on her the whole time. She could hear Jake's heavy breathing behind her, and she knew that he was just as excited as she was.

With shaking hands, she opened the drawer and pulled out her favorite dildo, feeling the weight of it in her hand. She turned to face her Mistress, feeling her cheeks burn with embarrassment.

"Please, Mistress," she whispered, her voice barely audible. "What position should I use?"

Patricia smiled at her, her eyes full of mischief. "What a good pet; thank you for asking. Get on your hands and knees, and show us how much you want it."

Ashley's heart raced as she got down on all fours, her ass in the air. She could feel Jake's eyes on her, and she knew that he was getting turned on by the sight of her like this.

With her face and shoulders in contact with the floor, she was able to snake her hands between her legs and slide the tip of the dildo between her lips.

She immediately moaned, her body supercharged with desire as her Mistress encouraged her.

Ashley's body was consumed by a raging fire of lust. The sensation of the cool, smooth dildo gliding between her folds was electrifying, and the added pleasure of her Mistress's encouragement only intensified her arousal. She pushed the toy deeper into her slickness, eliciting a moan that escaped from deep within her chest.

With her face pressed against the floor, Ashley was fully exposed. Her ass was raised up in the air, and she could feel their eyes on her, taking in every inch of her body. The thought of being so vulnerable and exposed in front of them only made her more aroused.

As she continued to pleasure herself, her breathing became more labored, and her moans grew louder. She was lost in her own world of pleasure, but she could still hear Jake's soft moans behind her. The sound only fueled her desire further, and she moved the dildo faster and harder, grinding against it with abandon.

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her back, and she realized that her Mistress had joined her on the ground. Patricia's fingers traced a path down her spine, sending shivers of pleasure through her body. Patricia leaned down and whispered in Ashley's ear, "You're doing so well, my little pet. Keep going, and show Jake how good you are."

Ashley's heart raced with excitement as she felt the dildo being pushed further and knew that her Mistress had taken over, allowing her to focus only on her clit. She redoubled her efforts. Her body was a whirlwind of sensation, and she could feel the heat building within her, threatening to burst forth. She cried out as the orgasm hit her, a wave of pleasure crashing over her body, over and over again as juices splashed her thighs.

As she lay there, panting and gasping for breath, Ashley felt a sense of deep satisfaction. She had pleased her Mistress and delighted her boyfriend, and the knowledge of that filled her with a sense of pride.

As she slowly regained her composure, she looked up at Patricia and Jake, who were both smiling down at her. "Thank you," she whispered, her voice hoarse with emotion. "That was amazing."

Patricia leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. "You were wonderful, my little pet," she said. "And you have so much potential. We're going to have so much fun together."

Ashley smiled up at her, feeling a sense of contentment settle over her. She knew that she had found her place in this world, as a submissive to her Mistress and a plaything for her boyfriend. And she couldn't wait to see what other pleasures lay in store for her.