Ashley - Lil' Pig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley couldn't believe her ears. Patricia had turned it up so quickly. Each new sentence felt like a revelation - the exact words she wanted to hear, the exact way she wanted to be treated.

"Yes... Yes. My... my pussy is getting wet..." It felt naughty to tell her that on the phone while she was alone. It excited her even more.

"Good. From what?"

"From you talking about dominating me."

"Try the full sentence and see how it feels."

There was no hesitation: "My pussy gets wet when I think of you dominating me."

"Better, uh?"

"Yes," Ashley answered softly.

"Tell me, pet Ashley, where are you now? And what are you wearing?"

There was no hesitation; she wanted to respond immediately and show what an attentive girl she was. "I... I'm in my home office. I like to dress as if I was going to work, so I'm wearing a skirt and a blouse."

Patricia was pleased. Her answers were engaging and descriptive. She was putting effort into the conversation.

"Have you spread your legs and started touching yourself already?" Patricia pursued.

"I've... I've pulled up my skirt," Ashley confessed.

"Good girl. Did you check if you were as wet as you think you are?"

"Not... not yet."

Ashely slipped a finger underneath her panty line and sunk it into her folds. It slid easily against her moist skin. "Oh my god; I'm drenched."

"Mmm... If you want to play, you're going to have to beg for it!" Patricia said with a sultry voice.

Ashley felt as if this was everything she'd ever wanted - to be told what to do, forced to humiliate herself. Her body seemed electrified. Getting pleasure out of pleasing others.

"P... Please," the words came out with some hesitation, "may I touch myself?"

Patricia immediately replied, "You're going to have to do much better than that."

Ashley took a breath and understood what was expected. She knew she was expected to take with crude language. A small step towards humiliation.

"May... May I play with my pussy, please?"

Patricia was elated by Ashley's behavior. It seemed this was a match made in heaven and she only needed to reinforce her action.

"What do you want to call me? I can tell it's on the tip of your tongue."

And it was.

"I... May I call you Mistress?"

"You may," she said unable to hide the smile in her voice. "And you may rub your pussy."

Ashley started to circle against her clit. "Oh, thank you, Mistress."

"And while you're rubbing your clit between your fingers, you'll tell me a filthy secret of yours."

Ashley was already panting, she had trouble focusing her thoughts... "Quick, think of something to say!"

"I... I get off on the idea of being forced to please a stranger."

"Mmm... Is that so? What if that someone happens to be a woman?"

Patricia knew she was increasing the tempo, but she felt in charge of the conversation. Things were going well.

"I'd obey!" Ashley was losing control - she wanted nothing more than to worship this stranger.

"You should know I am demanding. If we were out and about and I'd get horny, I'd just pull you into a bathroom stall and lift my skirt so you can pleasure me with your slutty tongue. I don't care if strangers can hear us or see your feet sticking out of the stall."

Patricia could only hear Ashley's breathing, it was labored and she was muttering to herself.

"I alone decide the pleasure you'll give and receive, and in which fashion. Do you understand?"

"Yes... Yes, Mistress... ugh..."

"As a matter of fact, I may just decide to share you with someone else that's just walking by... A perfect stranger. Perhaps handsome, perhaps not. Maybe clean, maybe not."

"Why, is my little slut already close to coming?"

"Oh god. I am, Mistress."

"Tell me what's going through your mind."

"I've... I've always wanted to be dominated like this and it feels so exciting. It's like you already know why I'm looking for and saying exactly what I want to hear."

Her breath was getting shorter.

"Being collared for the first time is an amazing feeling," replied Patricia. "Matter of fact, I imagine holding you with a leash tied to a leather collar while on your hands and knees. You are naked, your breasts feel heavy and your nipples are so hard they hurt. You are waiting for my instructions."

Lewd images flashed through Ashley's mind as her fingers itched the burn between her legs. She moaned loudly into the phone.

"Yes, Mistress, I can feel my wetness from being completely exposed, legs apart while waiting for your command."

"Mm... very nice, pet," Patricia encouraged. "Go ahead and get on all fours. Reach between your legs and start touching yourself. What else are you thinking of?"

She could hear Ashley move about quickly. The phone was set on the floor and her pet's voice became slightly more distant.

"Oh... thank you, Mistress... I don't know what you're going to ask of me next. Will I have to take a stranger's cock in my mouth or satisfy you? I'm just there on my knees... Oh god,"

"Are you ready to cum, my little slut?"

"Oh yes, Mistress, I am."

"Beg for it."

"Please Mistress," she answered with urgency, "Please Mistress, can I come?"

There was a pause. Patricia knew that Ashley was too far gone to stop. This was no time for edging as she wanted to be associated with pleasure.

"Tell me you're my slave and will obey my demands."

"Oh god, I'm going to cum..." She hoped Patricia was going to allow her but she only got silence from the line.

"I'm your slave and...mmmm... I'll obey all your commands!!"

"Then cum, my pet."

Patricia heard an explosion of moans through a clenched jaw on the other end of the line. Patricia could almost picture Ashley's eyes going white while she strained her neck. The length of the climax was a giveaway as to its strength.

Patricia was touching herself as well but she wanted to cum after the call. Once she was done pushing her new toy.

"How did that feel?"

Ashley was breathing hard and started moaning... "Oh, it felt so good. Oh my god... Thank you, Mistress."

"Are you alert?" Patricia waited for Ashley to catch her breath.

"Yes... Yes, thank you," Ashley repeated.

"I want one more phone call with you before agreeing to anything. This will allow you to back out as well."

"Ok, yes..." Ashley was still disoriented.

"Regardless, and whether we end up meeting or not, you are not allowed to cum between now and then, do you understand?" And without waiting for an answer, she added, That means that if we decide not to pursue each other, you'll be free to masturbate and cum right after our next call, but if we agree to meet... you are to be free of orgasm between now and then."

"Oh my god," whispered Ashley.

"That's not all. While you are forbidden from cumming, you must masturbate once a day."

"But between Masturbation and satisfying Jake, how can I not get an orgasm? I'm afraid I might come!"

Patricia chuckled. "That's the point, dear. I want you to be on edge, craving release, but unable to attain it without my permission. You'll have to learn to control yourself and your urges."

Ashley's mind raced as she tried to imagine how she would be able to resist the temptation to orgasm. She was used to having a fulfilling sex life with Jake, but now that she was under Patricia's control, everything had changed.

Patricia's voice broke her out of her thoughts. "And if you can't control yourself, you'll be punished."

Ashley shuddered at the thought of punishment. She didn't know what that would entail, but she knew she didn't want to find out.

"I understand," Ashley said softly.

"Good girl," Patricia purred.

Ashley swallowed nervously. She knew she was in for a challenging few days.

They hung up and after a minute more, Ashley dropped the phone on the couch next to her leg and closed her eyes. "Wow... wow..."

"What the hell just happened?"

She was still shocked by what just transpired: she went from qualifying a stranger that would sleep with her boyfriend to submitting over the phone and having one of the most powerful orgasms she'd ever experienced.

This had to be the fastest she'd ever climaxed.

So much for her lack of interest in women. Jesus.

Had she yearned for domination for so long that even a woman could get her to submit or was it that she'd unknowingly wanted it all along?

Jake had had a stronger hand over the past few months, and she knew he was doing his best to get her off, but it wasn't close to how Patricia handled her.

Ashley got up in her home office, only to let herself fall backward on her day bed. "Fuuuuuuck!" Her mind screamed again.

She would now need to tell Jake that she found the other woman, but how much should she reveal about what just happened? It was pretty clear that her infatuation with being cheated on was a cry for humiliation.

"Was she Patricia's slave now?" Ashley thought to herself, somewhat in disbelief of the statement made during their recent phone conversation. Despite her reservations, she couldn't shake off her excitement.

She spent the rest of the day daydreaming about sessions with her new mistress, her hand pressing against her womb repeatedly. It was impossible to focus, instead, images of submission kept popping into her mind. Leashed, nude, horny.

She had never thought of cheating on Jake and was not truly considering it now either. But she'd be damn if Patricia had not said everything she'd ever wanted to be told by someone else. It was even more exciting because she was a woman. A man would likely just want to take her, but Patricia would play cerebral games too.

Jake finally came home late that night and Ashely jumped from the couch, nearly running to the door, slipping her tongue in his mouth. He wrapped his arms around her and smiled.

"Hey, you too," he said as she covered him with kisses. "Did you buy an expensive pair of shoes?" This was a recurring joke; she always seemed to embrace him after large expenses.

"Nnn-nnnh..." she answered shaking her head left to right. "I'm just feeling very horny."

Within seconds they'd torn their clothes off and she'd wrapped her legs around his waist. They kissed some more and felt each other's bodies, but he could tell that preliminaries were not required tonight - she only wanted him inside her. Ashley loosened up so he could grab his shaft and put the head in front of her vagina. He noticed how slick she was and easily thrust himself inside her.

"Ahhh," she exclaimed, throwing her head back. He pushed himself slowly inside her, each time going deeper.

Ashely bit her lip, her voice jerking from his hips slamming into hers.

"I found her," she announced.

Pushing himself all the way in, Jake looked perplexed.

"The woman I was looking for... for you... I found her."

She licked him from neck to chin, as he caught on.

"Mmm.. the one you want to watch me fuck her right in this bed, don't you?"

"Oh yes, baby, yes!"

She pulled him closer, his hips slapping into hers with increased pressure.

'And what are you gonna do while I fuck her?" He asked, sliding one arm under each knee, locking her wide open as he looked at her intently.

"Oh fuck. Anything," she panted, "Anything she wants."

He pulled out to just leave the tip of his cock inside her, moving almost imperceptibly, toying with her.

"I bet you'd love it if she took complete control, order you around and tell you what to do while that cock is inside her."

Ashley was thrilled. "Oh god, yes!!" Should she tell him? Should she confess to having been dominated? But no, Patricia had requested her silence. She sank her fingertips into his cheeks, letting him push deeper inside her.

"Are you going to cum, baby?" he asked, immediately reminding her that she was not allowed to. She squirmed and asked him to finish on her stomach, telling him she wanted to see him shoot his cum.

"Really? What about you?" He asked somewhat surprised but he'd also finished like this before.

"You come, baby... Come on me."

He erupted, one of his ropes reaching her neck as she rubbed her skin with his sperm. She immediately took him in her mouth to clean him up. Mistress Patricia would be proud, she thought.

------------------------

"Oh..." Patricia said, with a surprised tone. "I'm not expecting you there, hun." She let the sentence hang in the air for a moment before carrying on, "You and I are already well acquainted; I'm comfortable with you and as much as I would love to meet, I want to keep this a final surprise. I do need to meet Jake first to make sure that I can be comfortable with him though."

Patricia's head was spinning. She'd confessed to her lover about her desire to meet another woman and become a cuckquean, and now she was being told that she wasn't going to be at the first meeting.

Patricia knew damn well Ashely expected to be part of their first meeting and she couldn't keep from smirking as she just announced the news. This was an important step in getting Ashely to submit to her will.

"I wasn't expecting that to be honest," Ashley answered.

Patricia did not answer, she knew when to be quiet. After a moment, she stated nonchalantly. "It's not always about watching... Sometimes, it's the eagerness of knowing that something could be going on, but you don't know. That feeling picking at your brains, and ultimately, making you very, very wet..."

Ashley folded and replied, "I guess it makes sense to meet with him alone since you and I already 'know' each other."

"Bingo," Patricia thought while stating "Good girl", out loud.

-----------------------

Ashley scratched her thigh while at the red light - parting the slit of her skirt and revealing her entire leg. She had dressed sexier than usual, perhaps as a hint of a woman's jealousy, she wanted Jake to see her at her sexiest before meeting Patricia later.

As she got closer to the apartment, Ashley could feel dampness under her armpits. She knew her panties were already drenched. She tugged on the fabric below her arms but there was little she could do about her crotch, save from taking her panties off, which wasn't going to happen with the skirt she was wearing, except with a good pair of scissors.

She finally arrived on her street and looked for parking while craning her neck up to check for Jake's silhouette moving inside her apartment. It all seemed quiet.

Could Patricia have taken him to a hotel to fuck his brains out? Oh god, she didn't want to walk into an empty apartment.

After a couple of blocks, she found a parking spot, rushed outside, and was already twenty paces away when she remembered to press on the fob and lock it.

She looked at the windows of the apartment building once more but still did not see any activity. Patricia was supposed to have met Jake a little earlier - a face-to-face verification before agreeing on a future date for the three of them to meet.

Ashley was hoping that Patricia did not get last-second jitters and not show. It wasn't hard to imagine: of course, it was dangerous for a woman to show up at a stranger's apartment.

"Maybe they were having drinks somewhere... or fucking somewhere." She felt her thoughts spiraling out of control. "ENOUGH!" she scolded herself.

Ashley entered the old brownstone and walked up the stairs - part of a daily oath never to take the elevators and keep those glutes in shape.

She stared at the keyhole for a few seconds and worked the key before opening the door slowly. Ashley was too nervous to say anything or call out for Jake. The apartment was completely silent. Glancing around, she couldn't see anything that would betray a visitor: the coat hanger was free of jackets, and there were no shoes on the floor or drinks on the table.

She dropped her purse and leaned against the kitchen counter, slowly breathing out. She felt her skin moist with perspiration.

Then she heard it and froze.

Did it come from her place or was it just noise from the street?

She heard it again though, this time louder.

A woman's moan.

Ashley dropped her purse and cautiously made her way toward the bedroom. As she walked on the hallway rug, she realized she was acting more like a thief than a homeowner but she felt so anxious about what she may find that her stomach tied in a knot.

As she approached the bedroom, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror: the reflection of a woman in her early thirties, with short dirty-blonde hair, large green eyes, and high cheekbones. Despite having worked a long day at the office, she still looked the part. As an avid swimmer, she had a lean and toned body, and despite the rigorous exercise, still displayed a C-cup breast with pronounced nipples.

Her thigh was exposed through a slit in her skirt, which contrasted nicely with her white shirt. She could have easily passed for a professional lawyer but despite her appearance, she felt far from a powerful executive as she approached the bedroom door. Instead, her throat was dry and her breathing was labored; she was both anxious and excited at the thought of what she may find on the other side.

A post-it note with handwriting that wasn't her boyfriends' was on the door.

"Take off your clothes. Keep shoes on. Wait one minute and knock."

It could only be her mistress, and she felt a rush of excitement and fear. She glanced at her appearance and touched her hair and pubis through her skirt, realizing she had been sweating for more than an hour.

She nervously unbuttoned her shirt as she heard the moans of pleasure and let her skirt slide to her ankles. She was grateful she could keep her shoes on since they made her figure look better. She removed her panties and nervously tugged on the little patch of hair above her clit as she quietly counted to sixty. She caressed her breasts and sides out of nervousness, then put them by her side, as if she expected to be reprimanded for moving without asking permission.

After a minute had passed, she knocked twice. The moans and grunts behind the door only grew louder. After a few seconds, she wondered if she should knock again but decided against it. She heard giggles and finally, a woman's voice: "Come in."

Ashley held the doorknob, feeling like an intruder in her own home. She had trouble gathering her thoughts, and swallowing seemed harder than usual. She pressed her clenched hand against her breasts while closing her eyes, as if in silent prayer. She reminded herself that she had asked for this, and it was what she wanted.

Slowly pushing the door open, Ashley saw her bed from the base to the headrest. She saw Jake on top of Patricia, making out passionately. He was naked, his mouth going from her nipples back to her mouth, his left hand caressing the side of her body while he held himself above her by resting on his forearm. They seemed lost in the moment and hadn't noticed Ashley's presence yet.

Ashley's first thought was, Oh my god, it's happening! Her second thought was that they looked gorgeous: Patricia's olive skin and black hair flowing against the cream-colored bedspread.

Ashley noticed a chair in the center of the room, which had been moved from its usual spot in the corner of their bedroom. It was a clear invitation for her to sit and watch.

She remained at the door for what felt like an eternity, peeping like an outsider into her own bedroom. The surreal scene was even more awkward since she was naked and removed from the warmth the lovers exhibited.

Finally, she slowly made her way towards the chair, her heart was beating out of her chest, her loins tightening inside her. That sex-hunger-driven anxiety she'd felt so often fantasizing about something like this gave her goosebumps. The sex-hunger-driven anxiety she had often felt while fantasizing about this gave her goosebumps.