Ashley - Lil' Pig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They knew she was in the room. Ashley knew they knew. And yet, there had been no sign of acknowledgment, no winks or smiles. It was as if there was a bubble around them and she had not yet been allowed to peer through.

As her cheeks flushed with shame, she couldn't deny the intensity of her desires any longer. She felt the slick, warm wetness between her legs, a physical manifestation of her longings finally being realized.

By the time she got to the chair, Patricia gave her a glimpse and bit her lip while devouring her with her eyes. The photos had not done her justice, she thought: that little sub was gorgeous.

Another post-it note was on the arm of the leather chair.

"Seat.

Spread wide - one leg on each arm.

No touching!!"

Oh god. To be exhibited like this as they were both making love in front of her!

She sat silently and immediately spread her legs as instructed. She knew that any sense of intimacy was gone, her arms by her side, her breasts hanging naturally now. Shamefully, she scooted forward and hung her legs on each arm, offering a view of both her holes to the couple.

While they were caressing each other with eroticism, she was left to display herself like a cheap whore.

God, she wanted to rub her clit so furiously.

Jake was mouthing Patricia's nipple tenderly, alternating between flicks of his tongue before looking like he wanted to swallow the breast whole. Everything he did seemed to spark moans as Patricia cooed.

Ashley watched Jake palm each breast and kiss Patricia further and further down on her body. He seemed intent on going down on his new partner and while Ashley had expected a wild evening, she still thought some things would remain off-limits. How silly, she immediately realized: Jake was free to do what he wanted since she'd been the one asking to be humiliated!

As if on cue, Patricia spread her legs wider, allowing Jake to comfortably kiss her thighs and let his tongue run from her slit to her clit, eliciting a gasp of pleasure. She turned her head towards Ashley and smiled, moving the tip of her fingers between her teeth.

Fucking tease.

"You know what your woman wants this evening?" Patricia asked Jake, and not waiting for an answer, "She begged me to make sure she would be properly humiliated."

Jake just moaned, looking at Ashley as she blushed. He wasn't surprised that the girls had already made some plans.

"See how wet she is, how turned on it makes her to see you with another woman?"

"Pull your lips apart and show how horny you are!" Patricia ordered as Ashley immediately complied.

Jake couldn't believe how dominant the woman he'd met ninety minutes ago had become; she had been nothing but sweet and sexy at the bar, and now... The results were clear: Ashley was dripping; he could see her lips shining with her juices.

Her eyes lingered on Ashley, lit like fireworks, with a mischievous smile across her face. Then she clenched her teeth and bucked her hips, closing her fists on the sheets and groaning "Oh fuck, yeah... Oh god, oh god!"

"Do you want to touch yourself? Say it out loud," Patricia ordered, staring intently at the cuckquean.

It didn't matter that Ashley had shared her fantasies in front of Jake, she was still shameful in front of the couple.

"If you don't say it, you have to close your eyes,"

"I want to touch my clit," finally letting the word escape.

"Mmm... Now say it how a slave would say it."

Not knowing if Patricia wanted her to be more vulgar or submissive, she stated: "I... I want to touch my cunt, Mistress."

Jake paused as he heard his girlfriend refer to the woman he was eating out as "Mistress". That had gone fast, he thought.

"Oh, I like that," exclaimed Patricia. Patricia rubbed Jake's hair and smiled, "You don't mind if that becomes my new title, do you?"

"Uh-uh," Jake answered, feeling too lucky to change the dynamic.

"You may then."

Ashley's hands immediately got busy, caressing her thigh and rubbing her clit with her other hand. It felt as if she was finally opening the dam's door, releasing energies that had been contained too long. She had goosebumps on her arms, almost shivering with excitement.

The pleasure was short-lived, however. Her body responded immediately, forcing an uncontrolled buck from her hips. She knew she had to stop and simply let her fingers linger just around her clit.

Patricia's calculated orchestration was unsubtle to Ashley. She understood the goal - get her to slowly but surely participate in the evening. Her pussy wanted so much attention that anything that would allow her to get some relief was now a welcome event.

"Please fuck me, Jake... And have your side piece check to see if I'm ready for you," Patricia nodded to Jake to move down as she turned around and got on all fours, offering the glorious view of her ass as she spread her legs. Too happy to bring Ashley in the mix, Jake made way for his girlfriend to join.

Ashley brought her legs together and rose, somewhat uncertain about how to behave but got closer to the bed. She grew confident when she saw Patricia's gaze of desire. She climbed onto the bed with one knee while her other foot remained on the ground, then waited for further instructions.

"Good," Patricia said as she stared backward. "Now check and make sure I'm wet enough."

Jake liked that Patricia was taking the leadership role. She seemed completely at ease telling his girlfriend how to behave and he felt relieved about not having to be the dom this evening - he may be able to enjoy himself without putting on the dominant attitude Ashley liked so much.

Ashley had never touched another woman's pussy and hesitantly moved toward Patricia's, sliding between the two lovers. If she had any remaining thoughts against being with a woman, the sight of her Mistress' pussy shredded them to pieces. Her lips were full, slightly parted, and shining from excitement. She brushed the tip of her fingers against Patricia's pussy, wanting to sink them deep within her folds.

"Mmm... mmm... You're only allowed to check with your nose."

The tone was firm and Jake couldn't help but smile at the devilish plan that was unveiled in front of him.

Ashley glanced at him and he simply nodded toward Patricia's pussy. She didn't need his permission, but she didn't want to seem too eager on her own either.

On all fours, Ashley moved her head closer to her Mistress, seeing her hairless apricot. With her mouth slightly open and breathing heavily, she pressed her face between Patricia's legs, moving her head left to right so her nose would get between her lips.

Patricia felt her warm breath on her pussy before being touched. She was incredibly turned on by the sensation and moved backward, almost unconsciously. Oh, the pet behaved so well, obeying her command by pushing herself inside her.

Jake was getting so turned on, he thought his dick may burst at any time. He grabbed Ashley's butt cheek with his hand and started rubbing it until his finger slid down the middle until it felt her wetness and he pushed it inside.

Ashely immediately moaned, relishing the feeling of being penetrated at last and opening her mouth wider as she started to kiss Patricia's pussy with increasing lust. She wanted to taste her so bad!

Unable to resist, she pushed her tongue inside her pussy; it was warm and wet. It tasted delicious.

Each shove from Jake's hand gave her another excuse to press her face against Patricia who had started to moan in return.

"Mmm... what a good little slave," cooed Patricia, lowering her head with a deep moan, and arching her back further. Once she felt that Ashley was completely devoted to eating her out, she stopped the game, mindful of keeping her slave on her toes.

"Now put his cock inside me so you can watch him fuck me."

Ashley let out a slight moan from being told to stop licking her as this also meant that Jake's fingers came out of her.

She moved to the side so he could position himself behind Patricia and held him by the tip, gently moving back and forth. His cock was already glistening with pre-cum.

She rubbed the tip against Patricia's lips and pressed it inside her. The humiliation of being the one to hold onto her man's shaft as he slid inside a stranger's pussy was increasing her arousal.

"Oh god! It feels so good," Patricia exclaimed as she pushed against him.

Ashley was on her knees, nearly hypnotized watching his long rod slide back and forth inside Patricia's pussy. She was so tight that every time he pulled out, her lips remained stuck onto his cock outwards.

She felt Jake put his hand on her head and press her cheek against Patricia's butt, watching her as she fucked another woman.

He pulled out and stuck his cock in front of her mouth, using her as she wanted to be used. Thrilled with this dominant streak, she opened her mouth and took as much of him as she could, tasting Patricia's pussy on him.

She took it in and let him go all the way to the back of her mouth before he shoved it back into Patricia's pussy.

"Oh, well done, Jakey, that's so hot! Use that little slut how you want her." Patricia was gloating with pride.

The familiarity with Jake was likely meant to make Ashley jealous, which it was, but not because Jake had been fucking Patricia; it was mainly because the sub wanted all of her Mistress' dedication. She yearned to show what a good girl she could be and how slutty she could behave if she was given the chance.

Jake, wanting to impress his one-night stand, started to alternate between the cake's pussy and Ashley's mouth, mixing her juice with his pre-cum.

Jake slapped her ass with his hips, pushing himself all the way as Patricia yelled in response.

"Oh, fuck... You're so big, Jake!" She exclaimed. He felt good, and Patricia knew she was drenched, even more excited by her private spectator.

As Jake pushed himself as deep as he could and stayed there for several seconds, Patricia took the opportunity to ask for a different position. She wanted to be on her back.

"You can go seat back down again," she instructed Ashely with a devilish smile.

Jake was going to suggest that perhaps she could stay, but heard, "Yes, Mistress" before he could say anything and decided to let Ashley leave her fantasy; she was clearly happy about the current state of things.

He laid on top of her and easily slipped his cock inside her again. The pressure of his pelvis on her clit felt even better and Patricia moaned louder. She turned her head to watch Ashley, her whole body shifting up and down with each push from Jake's hips.

She purposely moaned and said, with a jerky voice, "Touch yourself but no cumming!"

Ashley's hands flew to her pussy as she spread her legs as she had before. She immediately wanted to come so hard that she felt light-headed.

"Oh... My... God... You feel so good!" Patricia breathed out as she kissed Jake passionately. She purposely over-verbalized to humiliate Ashley even more. "Oh fuck... Yes, oh, you're so big... Is my pussy tight enough for you, baby?"

He grunted an affirmative reply and Patricia winked at him to make sure he was in on the session. "You love my pussy, don't you baby?"

"Oh, I love your pussy... It's so tight!"

In between moans and grunts, both of them sounded genuine. By now, Ashley was torn - her mind was screaming of jealousy, one minute for Jake, the next for her new Mistress while her pussy was dripping from excitement. She had edged for too long, the torturous lack of orgasm was making her unable to form long coherent thoughts.

"I'm... gonna cum!" Jake warned, ready to pull out.

"Oh, inside, cum inside me!!" Patricia shouted as she wrapped her legs around him. "Put your seed inside me. I want to feel your cum."

Jake's head flew back as he released ropes of cum deep inside his new lover. He gargled something incomprehensible as she laid her mouth open, breathless.

Ashley had hoped that her Mistress would turn towards her during his climax as a way to show that she'd won but she didn't even bother.

They both huffed on top of each other while he almost giggled as a result of the phenomenal orgasm he just experienced.

"Thank you, baby," Patricia said as he pulled his cock slowly and she moaned when it came out. Finally, he rolled on the side, staring at the ceiling and unwilling to believe what had just happened.

At last, Patricia rolled her head to the side to stare at a near-delirious Ashley. Her legs were spread as wide as they could while she rubbed herself furiously for a few seconds before stopping and biting her hand to prevent herself from cumming.

Ashley was hypnotized. She had expected her name to be called right before Jake came so her face could be used as a canvas for his spunk. She'd imagined the humiliation of her man fucking her new Mistress and using her to wipe his cock. But no, this had been much more intense.

She felt as if something heavy was on her chest; preventing her from catching a full breath. She heaved, almost hiccuping as her fantasy had finally happened before her eyes.

The shame and desire she felt had been everything she'd hoped for.

"Come clean me up, lil' slut."

The words resonated in Ashley's ears. She half realized that Jake was going to watch her completely submit to Patricia... Up to now, it felt as if it had been an edgy threesome.

Now, she was going to have to show her true self.

It didn't matter - her body was responding to the order already: she felt she was going to pee herself from excitement.

"I won't ask again. And once a drop falls on the bed, it's over." Patricia added with a sharper tone.

If Ashley needed a final incentive, that was the one. She couldn't imagine letting Patricia leave now and rushed to the bed with an open mouth. She targeted the string of sperm that seeped out and closed her lips around it.

"Oh, that's a good girl," Patricia said with a smile as she stared at Jake while arching her back. "Mmm... feels so good to be licked clean," she added with a devilish smile.

Ashely was unrecognizable to herself, she was mouthing bits of cum that had sprayed on the side, wanting to show her devotion. She recognized Jake's sperm by taste, mixed with Patricia's juices, which were still new to her. Within seconds, she had cum on her nose and chin.

"Mm... Go ahead, keep cleaning," and she pulled her lips, squeezing her vagina to expulse the remnants of cum that were inside her.

Ashley lapped again, moaning with pleasure. She couldn't tell if it was pleasure from the humiliation or the physical contact.

"Oh, you are so good at eating pussy. So precious... Do you like this job, little pig?" Patricia.

There was no coming back in front of Jake. Yet, with no hesitation, Ashley answered, "Yes, Mistress." The words had come out naturally. Patricia was secretly beaming.

"Are you my little pig?" She insisted, knowing Jake had lifted his head from the bed to watch the spectacle.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm your little pig."

Jake let out a hushed "Holy shit..." as he looked at his slut girlfriend licking cum out of a stranger's pussy. At that moment, he realized just how much Ashley needed to be dominated and how she must have been yearning for the type of humiliation that he had not been able to provide.

What was hard work for him seemed effortless for Patricia.

Ashley was in a different place mentally. How Patricia addressed her had triggered something buried inside her. She realized her fantasy went far beyond wanting to see her man with another woman. Now that she'd tasted Patricia, she only wanted to dive further into submission.

Jake knelt up and stared at Ashley who was on all four. Without thinking, he slapped her ass out of playfulness, as if to say, "Jesus, woman, get a hold of yourself!"

Her reaction was to moan and spread her legs while arching her back.

"Fucking hell," he thought.

He slapped her ass again, then grabbed a cheek with his hand and pulled hard. It only seemed to turn her on more.

Ashley's clit had been throbbing for the past few days, as she had been forced to edge. Now, it was an incandescent light burning up. Any touch was welcome. A slap on the ass irradiated her skin with heat and made her feel as if she deserved the punishment.

God, she was horny.

Patricia was tuned to the same key. It was as if she could sense Ashley's increased depravity and match it with a new request each time.

"Make sure to get it all; he pushed it so deep, some is still coming out."

Ashley moaned in pleasure as she licked Patricia, pushing her tongue through her folds, making sure to catch all of it.

"Don't forget my little hole too. It sipped down there too."

"Yes, Mistress," Ashley eagerly answered as she lowered her chin into the mattress and dutifully started licking Patricia's asshole. Nothing was revolting anymore, everything had become sexy, or part of an experiment that allowed Ashley to reveal new facets of her personality.

Jake slapped once more, and this time Ashley moved back to focus on pleasuring her Mistress now that she had licked her clean. She could feel remnants of cum on her face as she pushed Patricia's clit with her tongue, circling it.

Patricia closed her eyes and felt the tongue of her newly minted slave switch purpose - she was no longer cleaning, but aiming to please. God, she was eager too. Between flicks to her clit to long laps between her lips to ensure she'd get every remnant, the excitement was building up.

Jake laid next to her and kissed her breasts while holding Ahsley's head against Patricia's mound.

Ashley slipped her arm underneath her chest and moved her fingers right up against her Mistress' pussy. The reaction was immediate and she spread her legs wider, offering access.

Within a minute, Patricia bucked harder, moaning and ultimately grabbing Ashley's head as she came. Her pet was only too happy of her reaction, licking harder with each reaction.

Patricia's moans grew louder and more urgent, her hips thrusting faster and harder against Ashley's mouth. The younger woman sensed her Mistress getting close and increased her efforts, lapping at her clit with renewed vigor.

Finally, Patricia couldn't hold back any longer. She let out a loud cry and grabbed Ashley's head, pulling it tight against her pussy as she came hard. Ashley eagerly lapped up every drop of her Mistress's cum, feeling a sense of satisfaction at the knowledge that she had pleased her.

As Patricia caught her breath, Ashley took a moment to bask in the afterglow. She felt a warmth spreading through her body and a sense of pride at having pleased her Mistress so thoroughly.

"Am I all cleaned up, lil' pig?"

"Yes, Mistress," Ashley answered proudly, her nose coming up from below Patricia's belly line.

"Good, now let's see what you can do to Jake."

Jake had become hard again just from watching his girlfriend take so much pleasure out of servicing another woman.

Patricia looked at Ashley, her face shining from chin to nose with her juices. She was breathing hard.

With a smile, Patricia indicated for Jake to stand up and slide his dick in her pet's mouth.

Ashley looked up at Jake with a submissive gaze, her lips tightly wrapped around his shaft. She couldn't use her hands, so she used her tongue to pleasure him, swirling it around the tip and down the length of his cock. She sucked on him, taking him deeper into her mouth, her eyes locked on his as she bobbed her head up and down.

Jake groaned, feeling the wet warmth of her mouth around him. He ran his fingers through Ashley's hair, enjoying the sensation of her mouth on him. Ashley's cheeks hollowed as she sucked harder, eagerly working to please him.