Ashley the Cow

Story Info
A busty girl is abducted and treated like a play thing.
2.4k words
3.94
38.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley's tits had caused her nothing but trouble since day one. They were a little too big, a little too heavy, and way too noticeable.

Growing up, she had endured stares and whispers from perverted boys. She had struggled with finding the right bra size. And worst of all, she couldn't even sleep on her stomach. But compared to the problem facing her now, all those annoying inconveniences seemed like pleasant dreams.

"Wake up, slut." The voice was grating and feminine, and all-too-familiar. Standing before her was Diana, the stable hand. She had a bucket wrapped around her arms and a soapy towel in the other. The towel dripped dubious fluids on the ground as the husky-voiced blonde approached.

Diana wore a checked plaid top which exposed her midriff and belly button. A pair of baggy jeans drooped around her waist, held just barely in place by the world's most dedicated leather belt. A tuft of blonde pubic hair poked out from above the belt buckle. Her long flowing locks were topped with a ten gallon hat bearing a pair of sunglasses, which seemed to wink in the summer sunlight.

Diana knelt down at Ashley's side, giving her a good look at the blonde cowgirl's features. She wasn't exactly pretty, but she wasn't plain either. If Ashley was being charitable she would have called her "cute."

Maybe the cowgirl caught a certain measuring look in Ashley's eyes, seeing as her amused expression quickly turned sour.

"Take a picture, slut. It'll last longer." Diana reached down and fondled Ashley's left breast, squeezing and pinching her nipple while staring approvingly.

At some faraway farm hidden from the outside world, Ashley had been kidnapped. She had been stripped naked, collared, and left to roam through this strange agricultural prison. There were dozens of other women just like her, and a few men too. All stripped naked. All treated like animals. And all forced to endure whatever lurid acts the staff dreamed up.

Diana redoubled her assault, dropping the bucket and towel as she put both hands on Ashley's tits. Kneeling and crawling across the soft grass like an animal, Ashley fought to keep her expression neutral as a wave of pleasure coursed through her fingers and toes.

Things could be worse. They were never hit or injured. They were fed human food (out of sight from the paying customers, of course). And it seemed like the staff were genuinely aware that they were human beings, and merely played up the animal stuff as part of their job. But even so, Ashley felt she had to escape. If only to get away from Diana--the one bitchy farmgirl who had apparently made it her mission in life to play with her as often as she could.

"Got something for you, cutie..." Diana muttered as she groped inside the bucket. She pulled out one flexible dildo, then a larger one. Searching and grumbling, she pulled out a long rod covered in knobs, then one with a little rubbery hook at the end to catch her g-spot. Finally, Diana found the tool she was looking for.

"Look familiar?" It was a dildo shaped exactly like a horse's penis, thick and shapely and spotted. She pressed the plastic instrument against Ashley's lips, snickering as her busty captive tried to pull away. Finally she forced the slimy rod down her throat, prodding and pounding as little slurping moans escaped Ashley's throat.

Once the rod was suitably lubricated, Diana turned it on her pet. She gently prodded the outskirts of Ashley's rear, teasing her asshole before moving down a little lower and shoving it directly between her thighs.

Ashley cried out as the dildo--wet with her own saliva--slid inside her tingling cunt. The feeling of being filled up against her will was deeply embarrassing. Her face went red as she braced against the pleasureful invader, accepting and grinding against Diana's skillful hand. The horse cock went deeper, deeper, until finally Ashley felt the base pressing against her labial lips. She fell over, thighs shaking uncontrollably as Diana moved in for the kill.

Pressing her lips against Ashley's pussy and rubbing it vigorously with one hand, Diana pumped the barnyard dildo like a piston. It sloshed with every movement, each depraved thrust bringing Ashley closer and closer to the edge. Finally, Diana abandoned the dildo entirely and grabbed both bare swinging tits. Sucking on one and tugging the other, Diana whispered:

"You love being groped, and fucked, don't you?" She planted one wet kiss atop Ashley's overstimulated nipple. "You little whore. I bet you loved all those handsy boys back in school. You fucking slut."

Diana grabbed the dildo and shoved it, laughing.

Ashley came, and her mind went blank.

When she awoke, she was back in the stables. The Sun was low in the sky, several hours must have passed. The mysterious farm was open for business, and guests roamed the garden and the fields and, of course, the stables.

One family passed them by, sparing only a second to digest the odd scene--four women and a slim man all lying down in a little fenced-off pasture. They were shaded by the roof, and Ashley could just make out the little coy smiles of superiority--the obnoxious expressions of people who wore clothes and lived normal lives and had somehow avoided this bizarre turn of events. They went on, talking amongst themselves and sometimes laughing at some poor naked girl's misfortune.

"It's not fair" Ashley cursed under her breath.

Diana sat atop a gate, chewing bubblegum and reading the paper. She glanced at Ashley and the others before yawning. Ashley couldn't help but notice that her low-hanging jeans were a little damp around the thighs.

"Hey, hey you," came a voice.

"What?" Ashley whispered back, eyes on Diana and a pair of guests drawing nearer.

"You're new here, right?" The speaker was a woman, one of the many naked attractions. She was lying at the corner of the stall, a sort of dreary half-smile flickering in her tired gray eyes. She must have been in her late thirties, and her full breasts were nearly as large as Ashley's.

"I am."

"Well, don't let the staff hear you talking like that. Technically we're not supposed to speak at all, not during business hours. If you say anything negative though, hoo boy. They'll tie you up and eat you out for hours. Ask me how I know."

Ashley crawled on her hands and knees. "How long have you been here anyway?"

"Long enough to know that you shouldn't be walking around with your ass swaying in the air, new girl. You don't want to--ah hell."

"What?" Ashley whispered, eyes wide. "What's wrong?"

The older woman snickered. "Nothing. Well, better you than me anyway."

Before Ashley could say another word, she felt a firm hand grasp her collar and drag her over to the gate.

Standing just outside was another pair of guests, an older man and his son. The youth eyed her naked body all over, cock visibly pressing against his tight khaki shorts.

"I want to play with this cow!" he crowed.

"Fine, fine. She's pretty enough."

For the first time in her life, Ashley felt too stunned to say anything. They weren't talking about her, were they?

Diana sauntered over to the gate, smiling as the father eyed her plump rear over his shoulder. She quickly unlatched the gate and swung it open, allowing the two perverted customers access to Ashley and the other "animals."

The other girls tensed up, then relaxed when they saw the two men grip Ashley's sweating, shaking body. It seemed they were more worried about themselves than anything else.

"Wa-wait!" Ashley finally cried out, just before the old man stuck his finger in her mouth.

"Now now, we know the rules here. We paid good money for you to be quiet!" the father bellowed. Feeling heated, he undid his zipper and immediately pulled out his thick cock.

"Hey Dad, she's really wet back here!" the youth commented as he pressed his hands against her thighs and gripped them tight. Satisfied with his chosen toy, the boy pressed his lips against her pussy and kissed it deeply.

"Ah-aah..." Ashley moaned, eyes brimming with tears as the other nude women giggled at her predicament. Her groans of pleasure, combined with the obscene sucking sounds emanating from her rear were too much for the old man.

He pressed his throbbing cock against her damp limps, then forced it inside--tugging her hair and using it like a pair of handlebars.

"Mmnnn, now that's a good whore. Sucks better than my girl back home." the father complimented as he thrust his hips back and forth, balls swaying and smacking against Ashley's chin.

"Only the best for our paying customers," Diana smiled. "Let me know when you're done with her." Saying so, she stole one last glance at Ashley's sobbing features and walked away without another word.

The youth finally pried away from her pussy, smacking his lips as he placed two fingers against the entrance and rubbed it relentlessly. "You're a really horny cow aren't you baby? God I wish I could take you home." He planted another wet kiss against her dribbling cunt, then started licking it like a dog.

Ashley groaned even as the father's cock swelled inside her mouth. She was forced to remember every unpleasant blowjob she had given, all the former classmates and older men groaning and making those obscene "O faces" as they sprayed their hot white cum down her throat, across her lips, in her hair, or all over her breasts...

"Getting close... I'm getting close..." the dad panted. He reached down and pinched her nipple, face turning redder as he observed her reaction--both big beautiful eyes downcast.

"Let me use her mouth too!" the son cried, giving her ass one last slap as he rushed to her front. Pulling his average cock from his pants, he pressed it against her cheeks and stroked it rapidly, enjoying every moment of her obvious discomfort. Those two bastards, why couldn't they just leave her alone?

And suddenly it all became clear to her. Things were never getting better. She wasn't going home for a long time. It would be better to just get it over with.

Eyes flashing with rage, Ashley pulled away from the father's cock and gripped it with one hand. She snatched the son's with the other. Jerking both penises against her lips, she licked the tips with surprising speed and dexterity as her bare breasts swayed all the while. Pressing both tips against her lips, she somehow managed to cram both cocks inside her slick mouth. Her tongue danced from father to son, then from son to father. All the while enjoying their panicked expressions and twitching movements.

"Hey Dad, I'm gonna--"

"It's okay son, just let it go. Fill her up like a cheap wh--OH MY GOD!" They came at once, both men twitching and spasming as they ejected a week's worth of hot cum down Ashley's expectant throat. Their cocks rubbed against one another inside her warm throat, cum sloshing and spiraling away into the abyss. The father was the first to pull out, jerking himself desperately as he landed a few rogue strands of semen atop her heaving breasts.

The son was unable to pull out in time, instead he doubled down and wrapped both arms around her head. Moaning "mommy, mommy," the boy came down her throat a second time. He shot a few more loads inside her cheeks and then sighed, finally content.

"Good cow." He slapped his semen-stained cock against her lips once, twice, then turned around to get dressed.

Ashley watched them go, her body and her mind nearly at the breaking point.

The two guests left. Several others came by, sometimes to stare, sometimes to beat off or finger themselves silly at the gateside. A few more adventurous sorts explored her body, or the bodies of one of her partners. She watched with some measure of schadenfreude as a smug Asian woman was fingered by an aggressive lesbian and her dildo-obsessed girlfriend, and she felt a slight burden lifted from her shoulders when the man was jerked harshly by a lewd mother and forced to mount one of the other "animals."

But not even these slight diversions made her feel any better. The farm went on for miles and miles. None of the guests saw anything wrong with this. What could she do?

At least, Ashley thought to herself as she cupped her large breasts and pretended to have some dignity, at least there was one person she could trust.

Ashley sat by the older woman and rested her head against her shoulder. It would be nice to have an older mentor figure here in this wretched place, or at least a friend. Yes, she could do with a friend.

"Exhausted, sweetie?" the older woman asked. Those weary gray eyes didn't even seem to look at her.

"A little." Better to play it brave, and maybe win her over with a little feisty charisma.

The older woman snickered. But it was a playful, friendly laugh.

"I'm glad. Once you've been here for a few years they'll let you go back home. I'm due in a few months myself." She yawned.

Ashley yawned too, suddenly aware of how tired she was. It would be nice to go to sleep, peacefully. To be able to rest with a pair of eyes watching her back, keeping her safe.

"That's why... I think I'll enjoy myself before my retirement."

Ashley's eyes opened wide, but she may as well have kept them shut. She moved one arm, feebly, but shouldn't have bothered. The older woman's pussy was already hovering above her face, then it was on her lips and smothering her. Her nose poked out above the wet folds, just able to breathe as she felt the older cow grunt and groan, moaning as Ashley's young lips pressed against her cunt.

As the gray-eyed woman rode her in the dead of night, Ashley cried. By the time the older woman had finally climaxed, Ashley didn't bother to push her off.

She simply fell asleep underneath the weight of the snoring, shapely woman.

She was alone and she was a little bit cold. The worst part was, she couldn't even sleep on her chest.