Ashley the School Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Teen Ashley gets gangraped by dad's friends at family party.
3.4k words
4.15
40.4k
59

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 10/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley hadn't been allowed to leave the house since it came out that she'd falsely accused her gym teacher of rape and had voluntarily spread her legs for multiple black males. After the whole ordeal Ashley's daddy confiscated her cell phone and her laptop. He installed a lock on the teen's door and locked her in from the outside. He couldn't have his tiny teen daughter running around the neighborhood baiting grown men into raping her.

Of course she still had access to her bathroom, and her daddy brought her breakfast lunch and dinner everyday. But for the time being, Ashley wasn't allowed to go to school. It was too much of a risk. Mr. Leahey didn't want his tiny little girl daughter to come home with adult male jism stuffed up her teen cunny.

He felt guilty for the things he'd said to her at the rape clinic. Maybe twisting his daughter's bare nipple and calling her a whore to her face was over the line, but seeing her completely naked with cum leaking out of her cunt brought back feelings and thoughts Mr. Leahey had been repressing for years. Even though it was totally wrong, he'd meant every word he said to her.

About a week into Ashley's punishment, Mr. Leahey planned a small party. It was his 45th birthday and he wanted to celebrate with his buddies. His daughter being a complete whore wasn't going to get in the way of him enjoying himself.

Mr. Leahey unlocked Ashley's bedroom door and walked inside. Ashley was laying in her bed reading a book.

"Hi, sweetheart," he said.

Ashley ignored him. She couldn't believe her own father didn't believe she'd been raped. He'd even called her a slut.

"Look at me, sweetheart," he said more sternly. Ashley turned her head and looked at him. He was wearing his usual suit and tie. "Now I already told you about daddy's party tonight. My friends will be here any minute and I really need you to be a good girl, okay? You need to stay in your room because you're still on punishment and I don't want you acting out or doing anything inappropriate. Don't end up in another rape clinic."

The doorbell rang.

"Be good, Ashley." Mr. Leahey said, closing the door and locking it with his key. He put the key in his pocket and walked downstairs toward the front door.

He let his buddies in. Hugh was Mr. Leahey's best friend. He was a 43 year old science teacher who'd recently beat charges for forcibly groping one of his students. Carl was there, too. He was Mr. Leahey's old buddy from college and little Ashley's godfather. He was practically the girl's uncle. Carl was a girl's soccer coach down at the local school.

Mr. Leahey led his friends to the living room where the game was on TV. They cracked open a bottle of whiskey and a couple beers.

"Where's little Ashley tonight?" Asked Hugh, looking around.

"She's in her room. Ashley's actually on punishment." The men all sat down on the couch.

"Punishment? Why?" Hugh asked.

"I don't wanna get into it."

But Hugh already had an idea why. He'd been texting with an old friend over the past few days. Now this guy, Jim Mathis, was a total perv (a good friend to have). He told Hugh that he'd cornered some poor teen in his office, totally raped her, and got away with the whole thing. Hugh didn't believe him at first, but then he sent proof. Pictures and videos of the girl getting dominated. Grainy video of some dumb teen getting rutted in by a much older male. Hugh was already tugging on his fat cock when he realized the bimbo slut was Ashley Leahey, his best friend's teen daughter. "See? I raped, seeded, and conquered that fucking whore," texted Mathis. He then sent several photos of Ashley taking black cock down her throat. But Hugh had already pulled out a years old Christmas card from the Leaheys and cum all over Ashley's slut face.

"That's okay, man," Hugh said. "Trust me, I know how much of a headache little teen girls can be." The men laughed. Hugh was poking fun at the teen high school student who'd called the cops and accused him of groping her teeny tits and calling her a "walking invitation."

"Jesus, Hugh. How'd you manage to get away with that?" Asked Carl, Ashley's godfather.

"That whore got what was coming to her," Hugh said.

"If she wasn't acting like such a slut she probably wouldn't have gotten groped," Mr. Leahey said. He took another sip of whiskey. "Teen girls these days. They dress like complete whores then go and cry rape."

"I know this one little teen who got it good from her gym teacher," Hugh said, smiling.

"Shit, really?" Mr. Leahey's ears perked up.

"Hell yeah," Hugh continued. "She'd been a complete slut all year. Didn't fucking wear bras to her high school gym class. Just let her tits fucking bounce around."

"Got a couple girls like that on the soccer team," said Carl. "Total teeny whores. Goddamn sometimes you wanna just grab them by their pigtails..."

"Wait, get back to the story, Hugh," Mr. Leahey said anxiously.

"Right, so this teen was a fucking tease." Hugh leaned back on the couch, made eye contact with Mr. Leahey. "She was basically the school slut and there were all kinds of nasty rumors about her. She liked black dudes. Thugs."

"Christ."

"Goddamn!"

"Anyway, videos leaked of her at some high school party," Hugh continued. "She was taking black dick from the fucking quarterback. And she was begging him to stop, begging him not to cum in her. Total slut video. It got leaked to basically every male teacher at the high school."

"Serves that whore right," blurted out Mr. Leahey. His words were a bit slurred.

Hugh chuckled then pulled out his phone. He quickly texted Carl and sent over every single picture and video of Ashley he had.

Carl's phone buzzed.

"So the little girl goes to her gym coach's office cause she trusts him and thinks he's gonna help her, and she goes and cries rape."

"Fucking typical," snapped Mr. Leahey. He was clearly drunk now.

Carl was looking at his phone in shock. He realized it was little teen Ashley that Hugh was talking about. He couldn't pull his eyes away. Pictures and videos of his friend's teenaged daughter getting blacked.

"I knew she was a little high school slut," typed Carl. "Fucking tramp. She's been making eyes at me for years!"

Hugh was leaned back on the couch with his legs spread. He loved totally exposing Leahey's teen daughter to other grown men and talking about her like this right in front of her dad. He cleared his throat and continued the story.

"Obviously the little girl's gym teacher saw the video. Every male teacher at that school sent it around. Well, eventually the little girl came to him crying saying how she'd been raped blah blah blah, typical whore behavior. But the gym teacher wasn't buying it. He called her what she was: a complete slut. And punished her accordingly. He dog-walked her. Took her teeny cunny right there in his office. Came in her pussy, too."

"What a nasty fucking girl!" Mr. Leahey yelled, slurring his words. "What the fuck are they teaching teen girls these days?" He was irate. He didn't know they were talking about little Ashley, but he couldn't help but think about her. How she'd been such a complete and total whore that she ended up in the teen girl rape clinic. His fucking teen daughter who'd taken multiple loads, cock after cock up that bald teen cunt then went and cried rape.

"What would you have done if you were that gym teacher?" Asked Carl, the pervy girls soccer coach. He wanted to get Leahey to admit he'd rape his own daughter.

"Oh, I would've punished that whore," Mr. Leahey said emphatically, slamming his fist into his palm. "I would've creampied her little asshole too just to teach her a fucking lesson. God, I wonder if her dad knows she goes to school everyday looking like cockhungry rapebait. Hell, her dad's probably the one that got her started sucking cock in the first place! That's how most teen whores get started."

All three men chuckled, then refilled their drinks. Hugh noticed that while Leahey was drunkenly digging in his pocket for his phone a small key fell to the ground.

All attention turned toward the big game on TV. Mr. Leahey was loudly cheering and cussing out players and knocking back whiskey during commercial breaks. But as the game wore on, he could barely keep his eyes open. Before long he was drunk and snoring and dreaming about that stupid slut Hugh talked about. He dreamed he was facefucking that bimbo teen. Holding her by her pigtails, her back pushed up against the wall, slamming home into her high school throat. Teen whores have to learn their lesson. The dull thud of the girl's head getting knocked against the wall over and over as she took more and more adult cock down her throat.

The thuds continued. And then there was a loud smack. Mr. Leahey opened his eyes, but he could still hear the thud thud thud. He looked around. His buddies were gone. The noise was coming from upstairs.

Thud thud thud.

SMACK.

Leahey slowly climbed the stairs.

Thud thud thud.

SMACK.

He could hear Hugh's voice.

"We saw that fucking video, whore! We know you fucking like it."

Mr. Leahey walked up to his teen daughter's room. The door was cracked open and the key was still in the lock.

When he opened the door he saw his teenaged daughter positioned on her hands and knees on her pink sheets. She was totally naked. Carl, who was practically the girl's uncle was balls deep in the teen's cunt. Hugh had his cock lodged down her windpipe and was recording the whole thing on his phone. The two men were so much bigger than Ashley, and she looked like such a little girl with the stuffed animals on her bed.

The thud thud thud was the sound of the bed frame hitting the back wall as this teen got raped by multiple adult males.

Ashley's father stood there in shock. Neither of the men noticed he was watching. Hugh loudly spit in Ashley's face and shoved his cock as far as it could go. He smothered her wet face in his pubic hair and gave her a rough smack across the face. All the teen could do was gag and choke.

"Ashley!" Mr. Leahey yelled, his deep commanding voice rumbling through the room. "What the hell are you doing?" Hugh pulled out and so did Carl. Spit dribbled down the girl's face. Her eyes were red and teary. The room smelled like teenaged girl. "Didn't I tell you not to cause any trouble? Didn't I tell you to be a good girl? Fuck! I let you out of my sight for one minute and you're already taking cock? You're fucking disgusting. These guys are basically your fucking uncles, you know that?"

Carl and Hugh all looked at each other. Hugh was still recording.

Taking a chance, Carl lined his cock up against Ashley's teeny cunt. Then shoved, knocking the girl forward. Her face bumped against Hugh's stiff prick. Ashley was still coughing up precum. She could barely speak with all that cocksnot stuck down her throat.

"She fucking begged for it," said Carl. He was inside his goddaughter's teenaged vagina. "We told her it was so nasty and wrong. Totally fucking perverted." The contrast of these hulking, muscular, naked adult men and little Ashley on her pink sheets with her stuffed animals was almost too much for Leahey.

"They raped me daddy!" Ashley managed to say. "Help me daddy! This is rape!" Carl was still forcing his cock in and out of her. Her body bounced back and forth as she got fucked right in front of her dad. She looked pathetic. Hair a mess. Her face bumping into Hugh's cock over and over.

"Rape rape rape that's all you talk about you fucking slut!" Mr. Leahey yelled. He'd had enough of the little cockslut. He couldn't believe his little high school daughter was taking cock from his two best friends. Hairy grown adult men twice her age. This little whore who fucked gangbanger thugs and lied about her high school teacher raping her. Mr. Leahey's fat cock twitched. He couldn't even blame his buddies. Not enough grown men will admit they dream about taking a fresh young girl and pounding her tiny pussy until she cries. Ashley was a teen whore who was totally asking for it.

Ashley's dad was a complete perv even though he hid it well. He'd spent years sniffing her panties and jacking off his adult cock to her school photos. Sometimes when Ashley was out of the house, he'd walk in her room completely naked and ejaculate all over her stuffed animals. She never seemed to notice. Never noticed the stray adult male pubic hairs on her bedsheets or the dried jism on her toothbrush. He'd held himself back for years and years.

Mr. Leahey unbuckled his belt. Ripped his tie off. Unbuttoned his shirt.

He walked toward Ashley's face, his hard, hairy adult penis sticking out through the slit in his boxers. Hugh moved to the side and let Leahey take his place, but he didn't stop recording. He didn't even try to hide it as he held the phone up and blatantly filmed everything. Carl hadn't stopped fucking the girl. Ashley looked so out of it.

Mr. Leahey looked down at his ruined teenaged daughter. He held his hand right above her face then bitch slapped her. SMACK. Then did it again. SMACK. God, he'd been wanting to do this for years. He crouched down so he was eye level with his daughter. Her body was bouncing back and forth from the force of her uncle's hips.

"You tricked these grown men into having sex with you, didn't you?" Leahey whispered. "You teased them until they just couldn't take it anymore. Just like you did to me for years. I bet you were laying here in your bed naked and playing with your cunny just begging these men to rape you. Do you realize how much trouble these men could get in just for touching you? Or were you just thinking about yourself? Thinking with that wet teen twat."

Mr. Leahey stood up straight, pinched his daughters nostrils, and shoved his hairy dad cock down her teen throat. His prick was fat and he didn't take it easy. His cock felt like it was made of steel. He'd never been harder in his life. This teen was getting spitroasted by multiple grown men. Leahey rubbed his groin in his daughter's face, forcing her to choke on it. He'd been wanting to do this for so fucking long. Teach his whore daughter a lesson. It was totally wrong for a dad to want to rape his daughter, but it just felt so fucking right. Carl began raping his niece with everything he had. He leaned forward and shoved the girl's head deeper onto her dad's cock. "Taste your dad's prick you fucking whore!" Carl yelled. The girl fucking gagged and struggled. Her face was covered in her own spit. Leahey could feel his daughter's warm throat spasming as she struggled.

Hugh couldn't just watch. He walked over toward Ashley's face, his thick cock bobbing. He slapped his manhood on her wet face and stroked his cock as she got brutally facefucked by her dad.

Carl felt his balls twitch. He was raping his little niece who he'd watched grow up. He was watching the teen's pervert father facefuck her brutally, her face buried in his pubes. It was so fucking perverted and wrong. These men were total pervs taking advantage of a high schooler. Carl shoved his perv cock as deep as it would go and blew his hot sticky load. He let out a guttural groan, and collapsed ontop of the girl.

Leahey pulled out. Ashley choked on her own spitup.

"Daddy stop! I didn't ask for this! They unlocked my door and started calling me names! They said if I didn't suck their cocks they'd show you naughty videos of me."

Carl smacked the girl's ass and got up off the bed. "Fucking cockslut," he mumbled under his breath.

Leahey pulled his boxers all the way off and climbed on the bed behind his daughter. She was so tiny compared to him it was totally perverted. His little teenaged high school daughter. He looked down at Ashley's used pussy. Her tiny pussy lips were all red. A glob of male jism leaked out of her.

"What videos, whore?" Leahey asked, lining his cock up with his daughter's cunt. "You a little pornstar? Fuck that wouldn't even surprise me. Are you a little high school porn star?" When Leahey looked up from his daughter's pussy lips, Hugh was standing right there, his hairy adult cock resting on Ashley's face, and a phone in his right hand.

Hugh played the video of little Ashley getting blacked. Leahey watched silently as his little young teen daughter got brutally raped by some black gangbanger thug. He heard her say she didn't want it. But he also saw the way she arched her back and gushed little girl juices. Hugh had a smug grin on his face.

The video finished. Mr. Leahey shook his head angrily. He spit on Ashley's asshole and reared back. His hairy tree trunk thighs right up against her tiny teen girl body. In one thrust, he buried his hairy prick in Ashley's only virgin hole. The girl screamed. But her father was a grown adult male who loved utterly dominating and raping teenaged sluts. Holy shit she was tight. He grabbed her roughly by the hair and slammed her head down on the bed. He grabbed her neck for leverage and pounded her for all she was worth. "You're my high school cocksleeve from now on, okay cupcake? You're my cumdump teenager. My high school slut even though you're young as hell. Getting raped on camera like a complete whore. That video's gonna be all over the internet tonight baby. You getting fucking raped by thugs. You'll be famous sweetheart. You won't be able to leave the house without getting groped by grown men."

Hugh was jacking off as he watched this girl get completely dominated by her father. This was so much better than reading those perv stories about teenaged girls on the internet.

Leahey held Ashley's face up by her hair so she could get a good look at Hugh jacking off right in front of her. Hugh's bloated hairy adult prick. His hairy thighs and chest. He shoved his cock in her throat and facefucked her with abandon as her daddy held her in place. Her face was buried in his pubic hair. She was stuffed full with man cock, this little high school girl.

Mr. Leahey pulled out of her asshole and shoved his cock into her cummy ruined pussy.

"I hope you get fucking pregnant!" He yelled at his daughter. "Knocked up and in fucking high school. Everyone will know you get fucking raped by your dad every fucking night. Every male teacher at that school will take one look at your swollen belly and know you take grown man cock." He forced his penis in and out of her cervix, stretching her teen cunt past its limits. Ashley had no choice but to shut the fuck up and take it. "Fucking gutter whore! Cockslut! Rapebait!" Leahey smacked the back of his daughter's head. Adult male jism shot out of his cock as he filled his teen daughter with wet sticky male sperm.

Hugh couldn't hold back anymore. He pulled out of her throat, and jacked off furiously. He spit in her face, backhanded her, and splattered cocksnot all over her cheeks and lips. Some of it even got in her eye.

Ashley lay there on the bed, totally used and abused. Her pussy and asshole were all stretched out. Her tongue tasted like semen. Even her own dad knew she was only good for one thing.