Ashley's Bookstore Pt. 06

Story Info
The first to awake after date night Ashley decides to play.
1.1k words
4.85
2k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley awoke to the sun pouring through the 12th floor window. She felt warm breath caressing her hard nipples. She looked down to find her husband beside her his arm under her head. Annie had fallen asleep with her legs still wrapped around Stan's waist her face resting on Ashley's large milk filled tits. Bethany's large bare breast pressed against Ashley's other side, her head resting against the other breast. Ashley lay there between the people who wanted to satisfy her. Recalling the previous night. The torrent of beautifully lewd sexual events took turns replaying in her mind. The two girls bathed in her milk as her husband's hard cock plowed deep into her ass. The two girls who seemed to have turned into ravenous animals to suck at her tits and please her.

She had assumed she would feel jealous after having asked her husband to take Bethany from behind, but in the light of day it only made her grow wet again. Watching the look of shock and than extreme pleasure on the big girls face as Stan had forcefully pulled her back onto his wide cock by surprise. The rest of the evening had continued where Ashley took turns being satisfied by her husband as the girls looked on lustfully and then when he would fill Ashley with cum again the two girls would resume their job satisfying Ashley's tits till she orgasmed again.

The night had crescendoed with Ashley so weak from coming that she insisted Annie ride her husband's cock. She had underestimated everyone's exhaustion and now found everyone where they had left off. Ashley slowly sat up as a dirty little question tugged at her mind. She slowly crawled out from between the sleeping girls seeking the answer. She crawled down behind Annie who had fallen asleep astride her husband. She giggled at witnessing her husband in depth of sleep somehow managed to pass out with his still fully erect cock filling the petite pink haired woman. She looked in awe at his still throbbing cock filling up Annie's small pussy to it's fullest extent.

Ashley, having a devious idea, straddled her husband's legs behind Annie's round ass. Careful not to wake either. Ashley gently slid her hands around Annies hips that were still surprisingly wide for such a small slut. She gently began to rock Annie's hips, she could see it begin to make Stan stir from his sleep. As he opened his groggy eyes to look past the sleeping girl whose pussy was wrapped tightly around his engorged cock he reached a hand down to run it up the curve of his wife's ass, up her stomach, to firmly grasp her swollen breast. Warm milk gushed splattering onto Annie's back the girl giggled in her sleep and nuzzled her face against Stan's chest. Ashley felt an orgasmic relief As he squeezed her breast each time, coating the sleeping girl in her pearl white milk.

Ashley seeing that Annie was to far asleep slowly pulled her husband's cock from the girls warm and wet pussy. She leaned in sucking at his cock a few times before rising back up. With one hand still filled with Stan's cock, She reached up to her other swollen sore breast and squeezed. The milk flowed quickly pouring down Annie's ass streaming across her asshole and dripping down the lines of her pussy. Ashley slowly guided Stan's cock past Annies pussy slowly squeezing his thick penis into Annie's ass. It was so tight she had to force the tip until it popped through Annie's tight asshole. Annie woke suddenly from the shock sitting straight up, with the motion Stan's cock sank deep into her impossibly tight ass. Annie inhaled sharply, feeling her ass suddenly full from the massive cock looking down at Stan's bare body and relaxing onto his wide pole as he gently thrust up into her ass.

Ashley giggled at the look of confused pleasure on Annie's face. Stan sat up as Annie began to rock herself back and forth feeling the thick hard cock fill her up. Stan took his wife's hand and led her to kneel beside them. Annie and Stan both burying their faces into one of Ashley's milk filled tits. Ashley came from the sudden release as Stan's strong jaw worked her tender nipple. Annie sucked and drank like it was giving her life. The more she sucked the harder she came back down on Stan's cock. Stan looked up at his wife kneeling in front of him on the bed and couldn't contain himself. Annie was already cuming from her first assfucking but Stan didn't care, as the girl shook and moaned he lifted her from his lap, placing her on her back on the bed. He snatched his wife around her big firm ass cheeks dropping her on her back beside Annie. He spread her legs wide and dove his cock into her damp waiting pussy. His mouth devouring her gushing breast. Annie, not one to be left out, began sucking at Ashley's free breast. Ashley felt the full length of Stan's cock almost leave her pussy as he pulled back for each deep thrust. Ashley became aware that all the commotion had woken Big breasted fat bottomed Bethany.

Bethany crawled to lay stomach down beside Ashley her big glorious ass bouncing with the mattress with each of Stan's thrust. Bethany kissed Ashley deeply. Ashley could feel her tits being drained by her husband and her slut Annie, at this point each deep thrust of Stan's cock created an unending wave of orgasms. She moaned and squirmed under her three lovers but there was no escaping the intense pleasure. Stan let out a low moan and buried his massive cock into Ashley as his hot cum pumped into her pussy squirting its way down her legs and across her ass. Stan kissed his wife deeply before pulling his pulsing cock from her pussy as his seed poured out of her drenched pussy. Ashley grabbed a handful of Bethany's hair guiding her face down to her cum soaked pussy. Bethany licked and lapped up the cum that had escaped Ashley's tight pussy. Drinking up every escaping drop of cum.

Ashley moved her two sluts aside as she rose up to kiss her husband deeply. She looked around at the bed soaked in milk and cum and down at the two women waiting for their next commands. Ashley kissed her husband again, his strong arms drawing her body tight to his.

"Time to go home ladies." Ashley said through her heavy breathing.

Annie and Bethany looked up at her breast like begging Animals, not wanting to leave. Ashley looked at her husband with a sly smile on her face. He nodded at her as a smile crept across his face.

"I meant our home." Ashley said brushing a strand of milk soaked pink hair from Annie's face.