Ashley's Bookstore Pt. 07

Story Info
Annie's boyfriend comes snooping.
2.3k words
4.74
2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley sat at the front counter of the bookstore half reading the book in her hands half watching as Bethany bent over to shelve books. Her little black skirt hiking up each time so that Ashley could see her employees' thick thighs and ample ass. The full figured woman was doing it intentionally and Ashley knew it. Bethany wanted Ashley's attention. Ashley withstood the urge to lead the girl back to her office where Bethany could suck at her sore milk filled breast till she orgasmed. The past weekend had been a torrid maze of sexual gratification. The intensity of which Ashley was just now recovering from.

Ashley could feel the heat rise in her chest and her breast ached with desire when she thought about what would be waiting at home for her after she closed up the store. Annie would be there, that pleading look on her face, wanting only to suck at Ashley's full breast.

Ashley's husband would return home to find her once again tangled in ecstasy with her two feminine playthings pleasuring her like she was their queen and his powerful hard cock would make her cum over and over again.

Ashley was torn from her fantasy by the shop door opening. A young man came in looking around seeming uncertain. He looked to be in his twenties, thin, altogether fairly generic in appearance. Ashley had not seen him in the store before. He met Ashleys gaze momentarily and quickly looked away at the shelf beside him. It was very obvious he was pretending to look at the book titles but was not really interested in them.

Besides him Bethany once again bent down to the bottom shelf to reach for more books. Her skirt rose so high that her lacy pink underwear was exposed. His eyes locked on the curves of her almost completely bared ass. Ashley watched as he seemed to struggle internally. The young man's face turned red. As Bethany stood back up. he quickly averted his eyes.

Bethany may have been trying to make Ashley jealous but all it did was turn her on more to watch someone engrossed with the appearance of her fucktoy.

"Can I help you find anything?" Ashley asked, trying not to laugh. As the young man continued to turn red.

"Well," he replied bashfully. "I'm actually not looking for a book." He shyly approached Ashley

Ashley leaned forward over the desk knowing full well her low cut cheetah print sun dress was doing nothing to hide the size and shape of her large breast. She did not feel any real desire towards this plain man,But it seemed like fun to torment him. She caught him staring at her swollen cleavage and he quickly averted his eyes.

"I'm looking for my girlfriend." He said nervously. "she told me she started hanging out here and I haven't seen her in days."

"What's her name?" Ashley asked leaning further so that her breasts were almost completely exposed. She already knew the answer.

"Annie." He said his eyes slipped back down to ogle Ashley's milked filled tits.

Ashley grinned. "She spent a girl's night out with me and Bethany." Ashley liked toying with this bashful man. "She had to sleep it off. You can follow us over in a few minutes when we close up, if you wanna give her a ride home." Ashley intentionally left out what Annie was really sleeping off.

Annie and Beth had spent the entirety of the previous night pleasuring Ashley and seeing to her every sexual need. She couldn't help but smile looking at the young man as she pictured one of her favorite parts of last night. Ashley's husband Stan pulled his cock from Ashley's soaked pussy and shoved it deep into Annie's waiting mouth where he orgasmed so intensely that his cum squeezed past his fat cock and out of the corners of Annie's mouth, dripping down her small breast, that were already glistening wet from all of Ashley's breast milk that streamed down the girls body.

Bethany didn't ask any questions as she climbed into the passenger seat of Ashley's car after they closed the bookstore. She wanted her mouth around Ashleys tits so badly she hadn't even considered going to her own home.

Bethany's hands drifted up Ashley's pale thigh as Ashley drove. Ashley let her knees spread just enough for Bethany's fingers to find their home in Ashley's wet tight pussy. She gently worked fingers in and out as her thumb rubbed at Ashley's clit. Ashley could feel the pleasure building and was glad when her house came into view.

It wasn't long until they were pulling into the driveway. The young man in his old sedan pulled in behind them. Stan's truck wasn't in the driveway yet and Ashley felt a little twinge of disappointment, but she knew he would be home any minute to join her in the fun.

The young man, still looking shy, followed behind the two women. Ashley opened the door walking through the kitchen to the open living room. Ashley felt an evil little smile come across her face as she saw Annie sitting on the couch bare naked. The young man's jaw dropped. Annie didn't even acknowledge him as she walked over to Ashley. Her eyes locked on Ashley's beautiful chest. Her hands quickly moved to cup and caress Ashley's engorged tits. Bethany's hands wandered across Ashley's body and it took every ounce of Ashley's being not to orgasm just at the thought of how much her two little playthings wanted to please her.

Bethany and Annie pulled Ashley's sun dress down over her shoulders letting it slip to the floor Ashley's large bare breast filled with milk exposed and her round perfect ass framed by a tiny purple thong. Bethany led Ashley to the couch. Ashley took a seat and the two girls knelt down Infront of her and began to suck at her breast. Ashley moaned loudly as milk surged from her aching breast into the waiting mouths of her two little fuck toys.

The young man stood there, his mouth still gaping, unable to look away as his girlfriend sucked, kissed, and bit at Ashley's breast. He locked eyes with Ashley. And she gestured with her face for him to sit in the chair across from her. He did as he was told without looking away. Bethany slid Ashley's thong from her way as she sucked and slipped her fingers across Ashley's clit. Ashley watched the young man's face as the two women devolved into animals wanting nothing but to suck at her tits.

Ashley could feel her pussy become intensely wet as she heard the front door open knowing Stan was home made her somehow even more aroused. She moaned her husband's name as she came to the two women sucking at her tits and Bethany's fingers rubbing her clit.

Stan entered the room and the sudden fear in the young man's face made Ashley cum even harder.

Stan ignored the other mans presence and stood before his wife unbuckling his pants and pulling out his thick cock. Ashley broke the two women from her tits as she leaned forward to wrap her mouth around her husband's cock. Stan ran his hands through her dark blonde hair as she took the whole of his cock down her throat. Annie climbed between Stans legs as he stood so she could bury her tongue in Ashley's soaking pussy. She licked at Ashley wet clit as Ashley sucked gently on Stan's cock. Milk streamed down her body from her beautiful tits.

"Why are you here?" Stan asked in a rough voice. Still not bothering to acknowledge the man's presence.

The young man pointed Annie on all fours as her face buried deeper between. Ashley's legs. "That's my girlfriend." He said weakly.

Ashley let her lips slip from the tip of her husband's cock. "Not anymore." Ashley said between deep breaths as she felt her orgasm begin. Annie's tongue working circles around her clit.

Stan looked at Bethany and pointed at the young man still looking wide eyed in shock. Bethany crossed the living room on all fours to where the young man sat. She unzipped his fly as he squirmed in shock. She pulled out his cock and began to work it slowly with her hands.

Stan took a seat next to his wife squeezing milk from her breast that's squirted down onto Annie's face as she licked at Ashley's pussy. Stan reached a rough hand down as Annie arched her ass into the air. He slapped her rear hard grabbing a handful. He looked at the young man. "this," he said slapping the girls ass again hard to which she let out a sharp gasp and moaned. "Belongs to my wife."

Ashley and Stan watched as Bethany took the man's thin long cock and began to suck. The shock and confusion on his face made Ashley cum hard squirting into Annie's face. Who in turn moaned and began to shake from an orgasm. The young man's cock was not as thick as Stan's; it may have been a slight bit longer.

Stan leaned over kissing his wife's neck and whispered in her ear. She smiled at him as her fingers ran through Annie's dark hair.

Stan took his wife's hand and led her over to where Bethany was knelt sucking aggressively as the young man who tried to hold his composure.

With his other hand Stan pulled Bethany up to them. Ashley turned to face her husband and he nodded at her to sit. She slowly lowered herself onto the young mans lap. She felt as his thin cock touch her tight ass. It gently slid into her tight asshole as she sat down.

It was not impressive compared to what she was used to with her husband but it did feel fantastic deep in her little ass. Stan spread her legs slowly and guided his cock into her waiting pussy. Ashley knew what she really wanted. She wrapped her hands around Stan's waist and pulled him into her. She needed his thick cock inside her.

Ashley began to orgasm almost instantly as she felt his large cock fill her tight pussy. He thrusted slowly and she felt the other man's thin cock rocking back and forth in her each time Stan thrusted. Ashley's two girls knelt on either side of her and began to devour her breast. Milk poured down her body as they drank like greedy little sluts.

Stan pounded harder and harder until multiple orgasms became one unending orgasm. She felt the young man squirm from behind her as he let out a sharp gasp and she felt his cum fill her tight ass. Stan kept pounding her wet pussy.

Ashley was overcome by the power of her husband, his thick cock and powerful thrust. As the younger man's cock went weak in her tight ass Ashleys attraction to her husband only became stronger. The young man reached around grasping her breast and she felt her warm milk jet into the mouths of the two girls as they sucked. Ashley moaned her husband's name loudly as his wife cock made her cum.

Ashley reached back pulling the other man's cock from her ass. She moaned and orgasmed more as her husband's cock filled her pussy with each thrust the two women now soaked in milk continued to suck at her tits. The pleasure was so intense she couldn't take much more.

Ashley felt a massive orgasm overtake her Stan thrusted deep burying his wide cock in her pussy as he came. His hot cum filled her pussy. Stan lifted her from the tangle of bodies.

As Ashley caught her breath she looked down at the bewildered young man. "you can leave." She commanded. He had been of little use and he would just be the way. She had always figured that most men wouldn't stack up to the pleasure that he husband, let alone her husband and her two girls could give her. "Annie, is mine now." Ashley said, taking the girl's milk covered face in her hand and kissing her deeply. "Consider this your last date."

The young man looked up at the two then down at his girlfriend. Annie knelt patiently waiting for Ashley to give her more. Her eyes locked on Ashley's beautiful breast. She hadn't once looked at or touched her boyfriend since they had arrived and still when he was being told to leave didn't acknowledge his existence. The man seemed as though he was about to protest so Ashley led Annie's mouth to her tits. Her the girl sucked deeply filling her mouth with milk and gulping it down. Ashley led Annie's hand to Stan's growing cock that was once again hard.

"Annie has everything she wants right here." Ashley said, lifting the girl's face to meet hers. Annie kissed at Ashley's neck, still ignoring her boyfriend.

Ashley took her husband's hand. Annie and Bethany both hurried to the bedroom as Ashley led her husband to their bed. Leaving the shy man to put himself back together as he stumbled to the exit. Ashley stopped before entrance to the bedroom.

She reached down grasping Stan's thick cock in her hand. "this is the only cock I need." She said looking up into her husband's eyes.

Stan kissed her deeply. "Good." He said in a gruff voice. "Now get in there." He gestured at their bed where the two women eagerly waited to have Ashley's breast in their mouths again.

It was a relief to know that he was the only man that Ashley wanted. Ashley's ability to turn these two normal women into desire filled sluts just with her beautiful breast aroused him to the point that he couldn't think of anything other than satisfying his goddess of a wife. He watched as she climbed into all fours on their bed. She looked back at him and swayed her hips beckoning for his cock.