Ashley's Bookstore Pt. 14

Story Info
The night continues after Ashley's little cow experience.
788 words
4.36
1.7k
1
0

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley lay resting on Stan's chest as her breast heaved trying to catch her breath. Her little cow lingerie had long since been torn to shreds in the passionate rough pounding by her husband and Bethany.

The dim light of the room made her body glisten from the reflecting light off her milk drenched pale skin. Her nipples still dripped little pearls of milk onto her stomach.

Christine crawled out from the pile of exhausted women on the floor who were still licking, fingering, and sucking every part of each other in reach. Christine gently spread Ashley's legs nipping at Ashley's inner thigh as she worked her lips to Ashley's pussy. Christine dove her tongue between the lips of Ashley's drenched pussy licking feverishly.

Stan wrapped his strong arms around Ashley from behind her his rough hands encircling her dripping tits. He squeezed firmly and her breast poured milk down her body in a stream pouring down her torso till it streamed down her vagina splashing into Christine's eager mouth.

Ashley could feel Stan's thick dick growing, throbbing against the small of her back as she moaned and squirmed to Christine's licking. Bethany and Annie, seeing they were needed, crawled over to their goddess. Once to the couch they both got to their knees so that they could suck and lick at Ashley's milk that streamed from her tits.

Stan wrapped his strong hands around Ashleys hips lifting her up so he could adjust beneath her. When he brought her back down his cock glided across her soaked pussy and Ashley shuddered.

Christine from her position between Ashley's legs grasped Stan's throbbing cock and slowly slid it into her mistresses pussy, before resuming to like at Ashley's clit. Stan moving in gentle thrust.

Bethany and Annie looked up at Ashley as they drank from tits. Ashley wrapped a hand around each girl's head and pulled them in tight to her breasts as she rocked back and forth on her husband's cock. Christine gently nipped at Ashley clit and Ashley's pussy gushed. She moaned loudly as she came over and over again. With every thrust she was squirting. Christine's face bathed in her orgasm and she too began to moan from the excitement.

Stans thrust became more forceful with each orgasm till Ashley was bouncing her big breast rubbing against the mouths of her fuck toys as the jiggled from each thrust. Stan grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard and Ashley felt his warm cum flood her pussy. She moaned as she lay back reaching over her shoulder to pull her husband's face close to her cheek as she shivered from her own orgasm.

Stan lifted her by her hips again slowly bringing her tight asshole to the tip of his massive cock. Ashley did not know if she could take much more pleasure. He gently lowered her till the whole length of his cock was buried in her ass. Stan gestured to Annie who eagerly with her strap-on still in place from earlier in the evening climbed between Ashley's wife spread legs thrusting the fake cock deep into Ashley's pussy.

The thin girl thrusted with all her little might with each thrust she helped to bury Stan's cock deeper into Ashley's ass. Stan reaching around to once again squeeze his wife's tits. Milk sprayed showering the thrusting Annie. Orgasmed again from the spectacle she squirted and felt it run down her body pulling on Stan where it splashed with each thrust of his wide cock.

Bethany feeling left out climbed to the couch behind Annie the thick girl looked glorious to Ashley her massive breast bounced as Bethany thrusted her own strap-on into Annie's little ass from behind. Soon Ashley and Annie lay clutching each other in a constant orgasm both women moaned and cried out as they were filled from every direction. Bethany's pounding of Annie was so hard the shock it sent through the small woman's body in turn pounded Annie's fake cock deeper into Ashley. All the while Stan's powerful upward thrust from beneath Ashley filled her tight ass.

Stan's cock pulsed and Ashley felt the hot cum fill her ass. She screamed as she herself orgasmed from the intense feeling.

The girls collapsed. Annie lay on top of Ashley in a satisfied heap unable to get the strength to remove her fake cock from Ashley's dripping wet pussy. Stan's cock still firmly in her tight ass. Ashley felt Stan's arms wrap around her; she stroked Annie's purple hair until both girls drifted to sleep on top of her husband, his cock growing harder in Ashley's little asshole.

Ashley knew when he woke her up to continue, it was going to be amazing.