Ashley's Bookstore Pt. 15

Story Info
Ashley wakes and wants more.
777 words
4.5
1.2k
1
0

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley woke, on her husband's bare chest. She could feel his cock pressed against her bare stomach. She could not believe he was somehow hard again. Ashley looked down at the pile of nude women lying together on the living room carpet intertwined. As soon as Ashley stirred Christine rose to crawl over to her. On all fours the young mother looked up at her longingly, her cow print lingerie disheveled from the night of rough constant pleasure.

Ashley beckoned her closer to where she sat on the couch and Christine crawled over to her mistress, her breast, full of milk swaying with each movement. Ashley stood up wrapping her head around the back of the girls head and leading her face to her sleeping husband's cock.

Ashley giggled as Christine tried to fit Stan's thick cock into her little mouth. She had barely gotten past the tip before she gagged. Ashley pulled her back by her hair. "Watch little slut." She said as she slipped her lips over the tip of her husband's cock then slowly slid till he filled her throat.

Stan stirred but didn't wake. Ashley began to gently slide her mouth up and down her husband's cock as her plaything watched.

Ashley felt as Christine nuzzled her face between her breasts, before taking one in her mouth and gulping greedily.

Ashley moaned against Stan's cock as she felt the release. Milk pouring down Christine's chest and dripping onto the floor. Ashley almost jumped with surprise when she felt the sudden presence of Bethany's face against her upturned ass.

Ashley felt as the big girl wrapped her hands around Ashleys round ass pushing her tongue deep into her pussy. Ashley could feel Bethany's massive breast against the back of her thighs. They were warm and soft and it made Ashley moan, her mouth still filled with Stan's cock. Ashley noticed the little purple haired Annie begin to rise from where she had slept, her small body still wet from Ashley's milk. The girl made her way quickly to Ashley where she took Ashley's free breast into her mouth.

As Ashley became distracted by the pleasure of Bethany's tongue swirling in her soaked pussy and her two little sluts drinking at her breasts. Milk streamed from her niplles into their mouths they gulped desperately as it ran from their mouths bathing their naked bodies.

Ashley knelt ass up grasping her husband's cock her face laying against his thick penis. She couldn't stop moaning long enough to suck his cock. Ashley looked up at her husband. Stan grinned deviously back at her. He rose from beneath her. Taking up a stance behind where she knelt. Bethany slid her tongue up Ashley's pussy licking at her ass as she moved from Stan's way.

Bethany rested her head on Ashley's ass as she watched Stan slowly slip his cock into Ashley's pussy. Bethany moaned as she watched Stan bury his fat cock deep into ashley. Bethany reached an arm around Ashley so she could rub at her clit Bethany's massive breast pushed against Ashley's body as Stan began to build up till he was pounding Ashley's drenched pussy. Soon each thrust of Stan's cock was setting Ashley off into a moaning orgasm. She started to scream out every time he plunged his cock deep into her.

"Yes Stan." Ashley moaned. Her back arching to accept more of his cock though she could barely take the extreme pleasure. "I'm Stan's slut." she moaned as his thrust became impossibly harder.

Ashley screamed as she squirted onto Stan's cock. Bethany's face resting on Ashley's bouncing ass. Ashleys tits shook in the mouths of the girls beneath her. Milk streaming down their faces. Ashley squirted again as Stan pounded harder. screaming his name from the pleasure.

"Open your whore mouth Bethany." Ashley commanded and Bethany complied. Stan pulled his cock from Ashley's pussy as he came. Cum poured into Bethany's open mouth and dripped down Ashley's ass. Bethany swallowed and began to lap up Stan's cum from Ashley's ass gripping firmly at Ashley's perfectly round as as she licked her.

Ashley rose up from the couch kissing Bethany's cum filled mouth deeply. Her tongue circled in the big girl's mouth. Ashley separated from Bethany running her hands up and down her husband's body as the sunrise was just becoming visible through the living room windows.

"I guess we have to get ready for work." Ashley said as her fingers caressed her husband's cock.

Stan leaned down biting at each of Ashley's tits then kissing up her chest and neck. "don't worry." He whispered in her ear. "I'll have more for you tonight."