Ashley's Bookstore Pt. 13

Story Info
Ashley has some afterwork group fun.
1.4k words
4.82
1.5k
2
0

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley had greatly enjoyed her vacation and especially the plane ride home, but it was nice to be back in the bookstore. She did find that after all the recent experiences she was looking at other women in a different way.

She wanted to know how their mouths would feel on her breasts and how there tongues would fit in her pussy. Each women that entered the store seemed like a prospective new fuck toy.

Ashley didn't really need more women at her beck and call but it was fun to think about. Ashley watched as Bethany and Annie helped customers she did find both contrasting women extremely attractive. There differences made them individually exciting and together they created a nonstop romp of milk guzzling fun.

Ashley found herself easily aroused to the point of no recovery until she had her play things pleasure her or better her husband's thick cock filling her up. Ashley had to excuse herself from the store front as all the dirty thoughts had made her breast start leaking. She made her way to her office.

As she fitted her breast pump to relieve her engorged breast she started thinking about all the things that had happened recently and all her sexual desires that had been fullfilled. The sucking of the pump was starting to deeply arouse her as she imagined the crowd on the Jamaican beach that formed a line to suck at her tits as her husband fucked her in public.

Ashley reached a hand down into her tight purple leggings and began to swirl her fingers around her clit. She needed her husband. She had never really been able to quite finish when she played with herself it only ever left her wanting more.

Ashley couldn't take much more as the pump drained her tits and her own hand did little to satisfy her urge.

There was only one thing to be done.

Stan arrived home to the find the house dimly lit. Ashley had said it was urgent it was obvious there was no problem which meant only one thing Ashley needed him. He felt the urge all day everyday to rush home and rip his wife's clothes off it was comforting to know he made her feel the same way.

As Stan entered the living room his eyes fell upon a glorious display. Ashley knelt on all fours her perfect round ass up in the air. A tiny white and black thong with a plush cow tail hanging across her ass. Her breast bare and dripping milk. She wore a little cow print collar and head band with little plush cow horns. Beside her knelt a woman he did not know in a similar outfit. The womans dark skin made her cowprint outfit stand out brightly in the sun room. She was tall with dark hair and breast smaller than Ashleys but obviously also engorged with milk.

Bethany and Annie lounged on the couch completely naked save for each woman having a strap-on fastened on. Annie and Bethany both opposites in every way, Annie was small her short purple hair and petite breast, while Bethany was thick her wife thighs connecting to massive hips and big plump ass, her breast were massive and her long red hair spilled down not quite low enough to hide her freckled breast. Ashley spoke as Stan took it all in.

"We've been getting ready for you all afternoon. I even called another little cow who needs to be shown how big bills treat little cows. Her names Christine."

Stan immediately unfastened his belt letting his pants fall to the ground his large cock spraining forward in excitement. He knelt down behind his wife, entering her roughly. He thrusted hard and Ashley began to moan as he pounded harder and harder. Ashley clawed at the carpet in ecstasy as her husband buried his wide cock deep into her wet pussy.

Christine ass up back arched till her tits touched the cold floor had her head turned to watch as Stan pounded hard into her mistress. Christine began to moan and shaking and waving her hips in anticipation as she became uncontrollably aroused by Ashley being bred beside her.

Stan waved a hand at Annie who knelt down behind Christine and slid the long fake dick into the women who moaned and squirmed. Ashley picked her head up to beckon Bethany to her. Bethany laid down infront of Ashley. Both Stan and Bethany's hands grabbed her lifting her up to bring her soaked pussy down hard on Bethany's big purple cock. Stan took his position back up and squeezed his thick cock into Ashley's pussy. Ashley cried out in pleasure as the two filled her. Bethany immediately began to suck at Ashley's dripping tits, milk pouring down her big bare chest.

Bethany's ass and hips were so wide that Ashley's legs could barely stretch far enough to ride her. With both Stan and Bethany thrusting furiously into Ashley's drenched pussy as Bethany almost drowned in Ashley's breast milk Ashley began to scream from the orgasms. One after another pounded through her.

Ashley looked to her left as Christine whimpered a moan with each of the little Annie's thrust. Ashley beckoned the pair to her. Christine lay on her back beside Bethany so that she could suck at Ashley's free breast both women bathed in Ashley's milk as it poured from the corners of there mouths.

Annie crawled over to get between Christine's legs and continue to thrust as hard as her small frame could. Christine moaned like an animal as she came.

Ashley felt Stan's wide cock pull clear of her pussy. Stan reached down and pulled Christine clear of the tangle of bodies. Ashley was about to become upset. Stan was her bull and she was his little slut cow. Till she realized what he was doing. Stan brought Christine to kneel with her chest over Ashley's back he wrapped both hands around christines milk filled tits and squeezed. The woman shook and moaned from the release provided by Stan's powerful hands. Her breast milk splashed down the small of Ashley's back running down between her cheeks and splashing as it met the thrust of Bethany.

Stan whispered something to Christine that Ashley couldn't hear than returned to his place behind his wife. Christine squeezed her swollen breast and milk poured down Ashley's body and Ashley suddenly realized why as the milk streamed across her little asshole Stan slowly used it to aid as he gently slipped his big cock into Ashley's impossibly toght ass. Ashley screamed as he filled her ass his cock barely able to fit.

"Fuck my little cow ass." Ashley begged. "I'm your little slut and your my bull." Ashley said through moans as Stan built up his thrust. Annie had begun to suck at Ashley's lonely breast as Stan began to pound Ashley's ass. Bethany's thrust increased till it felt as though Ashley was being pounded by a machine and a monster. She collapsed forward onto Bethany and Annie as milk splashed down her back from Christine's tits and the unrelenting pounding continued. Bethany began to quake and moan underneath Ashley till she came. This in turn made Ashley squirt down Bethany's purple cock.

Stan pounded hard as he came with his wife. Stan reached over grabbing a handful of Christine's hair and guiding her head down to Ashley's ass as his cum dripped down from her ass and glided down her pussy. He buried Christine's face in Ashley's pussy and the girl lapped up his cum licking at Ashley's pussy and asshole.

Ashley collapsed into Bethany's curvy soft body unable to move. She couldn't believe what had just happened. She lay there trying to catch her breath when she felt Stan's hands reach around her and pull her upright squeezing her big tits so milk rained down on Bethany below her. Stan reached down and yanked Bethany's fake purple cock from his way and slammed his wife cock into his wife's drenched vagina.

Ashley screamed his name as he pounded into her. Squeezing her tits. Ashley looked down to see all the other two girls had joined Bethany on the ground lapping up Ashley's nilk as it pooled on Bethany's body. Stan thrusted hard and Ashley could feel the massive spurt if hot cum fill her pussy. Stan held her against him as she was to weak from so many orgasms to support her own body.

Stan kissed her neck and whispered into her ear "Hope my little cow is ready for a lot more."