Ashley's Bookstore Pt. 16

Story Info
Ashley finds two new girls.
1.1k words
4.71
2k
1
0

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan climbed into Ashley's car dropping his work bag into the back seat. He wrapped his arm around his wife's waist and pulled her as close as her seat belt would allow, kissing her deeply. Ashley felt her face go flush. As he slid a hand across her exposed thigh. Her little pink skirt did nothing to hide her legs and her black tank top barely covered her milk swollen pale tits.

Stan pulled himself away from his wife as she put the car in drive. "Where are we going to dinner?" Stan asked as he buckled in. Not able to take his eyes off his wife's cleavage that bounced as she drove. Her dirty blonde hair cascaded across her shoulders.

"No dinner." Ashley said with a grin. "I have a surprise."

A smile broke across her husband's face. Ashley's surprises had never disappointed. Whether it was something simply romantic for the two of them or when he would come home to find her naked with a young woman or two sucking at her big breast.

Ashley drove through town till she pulled into a parking lot of an old dark building. Ashley saw the confused look on his face and giggled. "Look out the back window." Stan turned to see the grouping of bars behind them. In between a bar and tattoo parlor was a brightly lit building he had seen before but it had never peaked his interest enough to go in.

Ashley giggled and opened her door. She took her husband's hand as they crossed the street to the strip bar. "I've never been in one before." She said whispering in excitement like it was a secret to which Stan chuckled.

Ashley squeezed Stan's hand in excitement as they entered the lounge. There were not many customers but there were plenty of topless and barely covered women. As they made their way to a seat each girl paused in their actions to look at Ashley's cleavage. Ashley knew there was something about her milk filled breasts that beckoned other women to her. As soon as Stan sat down Ashley sitting on the both beside him a girl quickly made her way to them. Her small perky tits bounced with each step and Ashley could already feel herself becoming wet. The girl was short and tan. She wore a fluorescent pink thong and nothing else. Her black hair fell at shoulder length, her eyes locked on Ashley's tits as she approached.

She slid down and sat on Ashley's lap, her fingers gliding down Ashley's cleavage. "You are by far the best looking person to ever walk through those doors." The girl leaned back talking into Ashley's ear so she could hear her over the pulsing music. The girl spun around to straddle Ashley.

Ashley could feel her little ass cheeks against the bare skin of her thighs. She felt Stan's hand running up and down the small of her back as he looked at her smiling.

The girl pressed her own bare tits against ashleys full chest. "how are they so big?" The girl whispered into Ashley's ear.

"Take us someplace private." Ashley said, whispering back into the girl's ear. She nipped at her earlobe to which the woman shuttered. "and I'll show you.".

The girl got up, taking Ashley and Stan's hand and leading back to private booths. As they crossed into the empty part of the building out of sight of the other customers and girls. Stan dropped down onto the booth Ashley lifting her skirt revealing that there was nothing underneath and sat down on her husband's lap. The girl stood staring so entranced by Ashley that she had forgotten that it was her job to entertain. Ashley pulled the top of her tank top down and her large breast spring free.

Ashley pulled the topless girl closer and she knelt down in front of Ashley looking up at Ashley's milk filled tits. Stan reached around from behind her squeezing each breast firmly in his strong hands. Milk gushed raining down on the girl kneeling. She let out a soft moan as the warm milk poured down the curves of her body.

Stan lifted Ashley to stand as the girl looked up at them. He unzipped his pants sliding Ashley's skirt up he pulled her down hard on his massive cock. The young stripper moved closer and slowly but into Ashley's breast milk pouring down her naked body. Ashley felt Stan's large cock throbbing as she slid back and forth on his lap. Milk ran down her body as it spilled from the woman's mouth.

At the bar Angela noticed that she had not seen Harmony return from the VIP room. It was not like her to let time run long for anyone.

She looked for the boss but he was nowhere to be found, probably out back smoking. Getting more irritated as each second passed Angela took off her apron and made her way to the VIP room to make sure harmony wasn't up to something. As she slipped past the heavy curtain she could not believe what she was seeing.

She was about to skold Harmony as she looked at the naked girl, her mouth wrapped around the big breast of a customer. A customer who was mid orgasm as she sat legs spread with a massive cock in her. Angela found herself unable to find the words to chide her coworker as she found herself becoming extremely aroused. The woman harmony was attached to was the most stunning thing she had ever seen. Her big breast bouncing as her ample ass came down hard on the man beneath her. Her blonde hair wild. She couldn't bring herself to take her eyes off the amazing display.

Just a as Angela was debating whether she should leave or possibly join in the woman locked eyes with her moaning as she came.

Ashley came again as this new girl crossed the room to drop to her knees and began sucking at her free tit the sheer pleasure of release as her tits drained into their mouths made her cum over and over again. Ashley ripped at the bartender's small black tshirt till she could feel the girl's breast against her. Both girls moaned loudly as they drank from Ashley's breast.

Ashley felt Stan's cock throb as she came again and felt his hot cum fill her pussy. Ashley quickly climbed from her husband's lap and knelt down between the girls licking the cum from her husband's cock.

Ashley and Stan stood up. He kissed. His wife deeply reached into his pocket pulling out a pile of bills.

"Do you two want this?" Stan said, holding out the wad of cash. "or" Stan wrapped his hands around his wife's dripping tits squeezing. "Do you wanna come home and fuck my beautiful wife?"