Ashley's Bookstore Pt. 17

Story Info
A strip club date turns into groupsex in park.
1.3k words
4.73
1.3k
2

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan began to drive away from the strip club. He knew the two girls couldn't turn down his offer. Harmony had climbed into the backseat pulling Ashley in on top of her. Harmony's face buried in Ashley's milk filled breast, her hand under Ashley's skirt as she teased at Ashley's clit. Ashley moaned as milk spilled from her breast onto the barely covered woman beneath her. Angela sat in the front passenger seat turned to watch as Harmony's fingers swirled in Ashley's drenched pussy.

Ashley reached a hand down and tore Harmony's little fluorescent thong from her way burying two fingers deep into the girl's pussy. Harmony moaned into Ashley's breasts as Ashley thrust her fingers hard into the little tan slut.

Angela laying witness to Ashley aggressively fucking the smaller woman spread her legs pulling up here own cheek high skirt and began rubbing her pussy through her black lace underwear. She watched as Harmony gulped and choked on Ashley's milk as it poured into her throat and down the sides of her face.

Ashley didn't notice as Stan brought the car to halt pulling abruptly into the parking area of a dark park. Stan quickly threw the car in park. He left his seat pulling the back door open and grabbed his wife by the arm leading her to the hood of the car. Stan lifted her, setting her bare ass down on the warm hood. Both girls followed watching as Stan pulled his thick cock from the fly of his pants.

Stan slipped his cock into his wife's waiting pussy she moaned loudly as he entered her going instantly into an orgasm that had been building the entire car ride. Stan guided the two girls to his wife's breasts. They both began to drink greedily milk dribbling from the corners of their mouths as Stan plunged hard thrust into his wife.

Ashley reached down to each girls skirt pulling them up so Stan could see Angela's plump ass in her black lace boy shorts and Harmony's pussy no longer covered by her brightly colored thong. Stan reached his rough hands down as he pounded his wife, slipping his fingers into each woman's pussy. Before long all three girls were moaning. There bodies shining in the light of the headlights from the coating of Ashley's milk.

Ashley felt as Harmony sucked and drank deeply. Angela's tongue made little circles around her other nipple then she would bite down while drinking. Ashley felt as her body let go and she squirted onto her husband's throbbing cock. Both girls moaned and came as Stan's fingers filled them up. Finally in reaction to the moaning women Stan's cock pulsed hard and Ashley felt his cum gush into her. She fell back into the hood, her pale bare breast heaving in the moonlight.

Harmony had run her fingers up and down Ashley's bare skin. kissing at her breast and torso. Ashley looked at her husband, his cock growing hard again as he stood in front of her. She let her eyes wander to Angela who was now sitting on the hood of the car.

Ashley recognized the longing, desire filled look on Angela's face. Every girl she had, had a sexual encounter with had the same expression. But this time the girl's eyes weren't locked on Ashley's tits.

Angela could not take her eyes from the Stans cock. She was no prude. She had been with a few men but she had never seen a cock so thick or a man so powerful and capable of satisfying a woman.

Ashley moved closer to Angela who had not looked away from Stan's cock. "Do you want to fuck my husband?" Ashley whispered in her ear.

Angela nodded her head yes as she began to blush.

"You can,"Ashley whispered. "but you have to do what I say." The girl didn't hesitate as she nodded yes again.

Ashley stood up her round ass bounced as her tiny skirt now covering nothing as she went to the passenger seat of the car. She grabbed her work bag. In the last few months every bit of down time at work had been spent with Bethany and Annie so what she called her work bag was really just a bag of sex toys.

She took Angela's hand leading her to the cool grass beside the river. Stan and Harmony followed. Ashley went to Stan grasping his wide cock in her hand. She whispered into his ear.

Stan kissed her deeply then lay back in the grass. Ashley slowly began pulled the girls shirt over her head then reached down slipping her black lace underwear over her ass, letting it fall to the ground. She led Angela to straddle her husband. Ashley knelt down as Angela lowered herself.

Ashley took a hold of her husband's cock guiding it to Angela's wet pussy. Ashley slowly slid the tip of her husband's cock across Angela's clit. The girl moaned deeply. Ashley slipped his cock past the girls pussy between her little ass cheeks and Stan thrusted upwards hard entering the girls ass in one deep thrust.

Angela screamed from the surprise as Stan immediately began to forcefully pound her asshole. She gripped his thighs tightly she couldn't stop crying out. "oh fuck, fuck." She screamed as she felt her ass being stretched with each deep thrust of Stans cock.

Ashley stood a devious smile on her face watching her husband pound Angela. She reached down into her bag.

Harmony couldn't take anymore waiting. She kissed at Ashley's neck and chest eagerly. Ashley strapped her harness in place. She reached into her bag again pulling out her new toy. It was a long thick rainbow spiraled dildo. Shaped to look like a unicorn horn. She slid attached it to her strap-on harness as she knelt down between Angela who could not stop moaning as Stan's ferocious pounding continued. Ashley grabbed the girl's thighs spreading her legs wide and thrusted plunging the unicorn horn dildo into Angela's wet pussy.

Angela fell into Ashley's chest unable to hold herself up from the extreme pleasure. Her lips seeking Ashley's milk filled tits. She moaned deeply into the mouthful of Ashley's breast as Ashley thrusted hard into the girl.

Ashley reached out pulling harmony close beside her. She pulled the little strippers skirt up out of her way and buried her face between the standing girls legs licking at the girls soaked pussy. As both girls began moaned to Ashley pleasuring them Ashley felt like powerful. Ashley thought this must be how Stan feels all the time. Turning both girls into moaning sluts as Ashley dominated them was making Ashley wet and as Angela latches onto her breast again to suck her milk filled tits Ashley began to orgasm. Squirting into Angela and Stan beneath her. This made Stan pound Angela's ass even harder.

"Fuck my ass," Angela cried out. "Fuck me like a whore." Ashley thrusted hard to match Stan's own intense thrust. Angela screamed as she orgasmed falling back into Stan's chest shaking from the pleasure. Ashley slapped Angela hard on the ass.

"Your turn is over." Ashley commanded. The girl crawled from between Stan and Ashley to collapse in a satisfied heap beside them unable to take no more. Ashley seeing her husband's still throbbing hard cock took her rightful place, her pussy slid down into Stan's hard cock and he let out a gruff moan. Grabbing her hips firmly as he began to thrust.

Ashley guided Harmony to straddle Stan's stomach and Ashley slipped her unicorn dildo into the girl who was arched, arching her back like an animal in heat waiting. As Stan pounded up into his wife Ashley's fake unicorn cock would plunge deeply into Harmony's wet pussy.

Ashley giggled. Baby when you fuck your slut. It makes me fuck my slut." Stan grabbed Harmony's hips slamming her back into Ashley's didlo every time he thrusted. Both Ashley and Harmony began to moan until Stan's thrust made Ashley squirt again. "cum in your slut Stan." Ashley moaned in a begging voice and it was more than Stan could take. Ashley felt as Stan's cock throbbed and flooded her pussy with his hot cum.

Stan stood up pulling his wife to him and kissed her deeply.