Ashley's Good Deal Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley's good deal gets better and better.
1.5k words
4.51
6.9k
7
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley Hutchens smiled to herself as she felt her phone vibrate. She did not need to know who that was. It had been a few months since Ashley had made her "Good Deal" with 'JR' Roberts. Deep down, she had to admit that it was a 'fun' day that day, and as time went on, she found herself making similar 'deals' with him. Today, she was wearing a gorgeous new pair of shoes that cost the same as her rent, and a leather pencil skirt with some designer name on it, and she was on her way over to 'quickly say thanks' for the clothes during the office lunch break.

With a broad, toothy smile she tossed her shoulder-length raven black hair over her shoulder and gave a light 'tap' on the old 'side' door, and then entered Johnathan Roberts office. "Hey Daddy..." she cooed.

Johnathan Roberts knew he was being used, but he had to admit, he was enjoying it, and it wasn't like it was his first time at this. Ashley Hutchens was like a drug, and the "Good Deal" they had originally struck had been continuing, and growing for a while now. So far, no one was really the wiser, though eventually that would change. Not that he cared, really. Their life wasn't some damn Julia Roberts movie, this was just the two of them enjoying themselves, and by his "Sugar-Baby's (??)" reaction, Johnathan would say she was enjoting it as well. Whenhe saw her enter with that smile, he thought that it was a shame we only had a short time this afternoon.

"Well hello, little girl." He replied, with that wolf-grin. "Come to thank the old man?" Damn she looked hot in that leather skirt, even if it was knee length. He enjoyed having her show those shoes off. Ashley Hutchens was a diamond in the rough, and was really starting to shine as of late.

Ashley's smile broadened and she said "I'm sorry we don't have much time today, & I don't have things for my face with me," she said as she sat on the couch beside her "Daddy" and unzipped his pants, "So while there are a few things we can't do," she said, as she hefted his fat member out his boxers, "I've been thinking of a special way to say 'thanks' in the time we do have." Ashley looked at him and smiled, as she held Johnathan's stiffening cock in her hands, running her thumb over the glistening tip. And just as that first day, she slipped very smoothly out of that skirt, to reveal that she was not wearing panties.

Were there an Olympic record for dropping one's pants to their knees while a woman half their age as she played with their cock, he sure he would have won it. Although Johnathan longed to have his dick in the back of her throat, she was right, time was not on our side, so he didn't complain a bit as she took lube from her bag, and placed a dab on his dick with a big smile, then a bit more on herself. Ashley stood, turned and, lowering herself onto his totally erect, waiting cock, she grunted, shifted a bit, and then grunted again as she lowered herself, going balls deep and beginning an erotically slow ride, reverse cowgirl on the small leather couch.

'He may be older,' Ashley thought, 'but damn that dick is a good one.' She told herself. Ashley had to grunt as the mushroom head opened her up, then it's girth stretched open her pussy walls. It made her shudder slightly and Ashley loved how it felt, moving back and forth on it. As she continued to rock, she could feel him pushing into her as well, and down low said "Yes-s-sss daddy, fuck your girl.."

Ashley was straddling Johnathan, hand on each knee, as he pushed in to her. He had one hand on her hip, the other pinching her nipple thru her blouse. "Damn my little girl's pussy feels good." he said, enjoying the tight wetness her cunt offered. Shifting both hand to under her hips, he slowed her to a stop and, holding her firmly, began to thrust in to her fast, making her ass ripple as he pounded in to her. Ashley panted & whimpered loudly in response, especially when Johnathan stopped suddenly, hesitated for a moment, then pulled her forcefully into his lap, impaling her on his stiff cock.

Ashley yelped at being pumped so forcefully, but having herself slammed down hard on it's thickness made her call out. She looked back at Johnathan and smiled, trying to cover her mouth without mussing her makeup, and grinned. "Daddy, please slow down, Ahh...you feel SO good..." she cooed twice. Ashley wanted to see what it looked like from his angle, and said "D-Daddy? Will you film yourself fucking me like th-this-s-ss?" As she felt him fumbling with his phone, Ashley tucked her chin, and began a slow, rhythmic 'ride' of the large piece of meat impaling her, really enjoying the feeling.

Johnathan still wasn't sure how he felt about her calling him 'Daddy' as it was new, but he so enjoyed the fucking that he went with it. Fumbling with the phone, she never let up, and pretty soon he said "here we go baby..." and hit the red 'video'. Ashley had shifted leaned forward, and she was now sliding back a bit as she rode her benefactor/daddy. It was a glorious feeling, and her apple ass, with it's bit of tan line looked fantastic to him, especially with his cock sliding under and into it. "Oh baby show me.." he urged as he zoomed in on his meat pole inside her, and with that, Ashley began to pu-u-sh back, and the phone caught every moment of his fat dick stretching that pussy while she fucked him this way.

It must have been the moment, but either way, Ashley could feel an orgasm building. Instinctively, she said "Oh Daddy! I feel it!" and reaching back as she shifted slightly, she grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled them apart, picking up the pace. She knew their time was short, but the thought of shamelessly fucking him on his ornate leather couch in this very formal office was a bit too much. Squeezing his cock with her Kegels she tried to be quiet as she sad "Ohh-Dahhhh-d-d-dy-y-yyyy.....and with a quiet grunt, she shuddered both from her own orgasm, and the feeling of him spurting his goo and filling her womb.

Ashley's timing was, if anything, impeccable. Johnathan tried to hold the phone still as she shifted, moaned, picking up the pace. But the kegel muscles were what did it and, with a painfully restrained grunt, he emptied myself inside her. The phone captured all this, along with some of his goo leaking out as he finally pulled out of her, then with a satisfied sigh he shut it off.

Ashley was proud of how she had planned for this. From her new clutch 'Daddy' had bought her she pulled a new pair of panties and handing them to him, they chuckled as he 'helped' her put them on. He wiped some his goo that was leaking onto his fingers, and she happily licked them clean, then they both got dressed. With time to spare, Ashley checked herself in the mirror and then, looking at the video Johnathan had sent her, she smiled and told him, "I have to get back to my desk, but I sure would like some more of this."

He smiled, as it was the perfect segway. "A colleague of mine has a client that is a makeup artist over at Ulta. I told him I would have a friend come by. I remember you said something about not being satisfied with what you were finding at the store. Meet with Jordynn, go ahead and get what you need over there. She already knows I will take care of it."

"Well it looks like I have a bit more to say thanks for," Ashley replied, then "I truly am enjoying this, you know. I like the way my new 'Daddy' takes care of me."

"Well it's easy for someone so attractive as yourself." Johnathan said, then added "I know this baby-girl has kids, I'd be willing to pay a sitter well for the opportunity to take you to my beach house for a day or so. Think about it baby-girl. After all, you did say you wanted some more of 'this'" and I touched my pants.

"Baby-girl will make a few calls, see what she can work out," Ashley replied. "Text you in a little while."

Lightly kissing her fingers, she touched my lips, then she was out the side door. A great way to spend lunch, Johnathan thought. Towards the end of his day he was in the conference room with two of his assistants and a client, when the phone buzzed. Excusing himself, he stepped aside and looked at the text. "Go for launch this weekend, daddy, here's my clothing sizes and measurements. Why not surprise me?" Interestingly, there was also a picture of strappy leather-like item in the drawer of her desk, along with a paddle. This "Good deal" was getting better and better.