Asian Guy and Cheating Girlfriend Ch. 04

Story Info
Asian girlfriend watches porn with Asian boyfriend.
1.6k words
4.14
16.4k
23

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FreshFire
FreshFire
115 Followers

This story focuses around a few major fetishes: cuckold/cheating, raceplay, wmaf and small penis humiliation. All characters are fictional and over 18.

This is part 4 of a larger story.

====

For the next few weeks, Anna has been out more often at night. When she comes back, we often have sex where she humiliates me. She would tell me about the experiences she had during her night out, the guys she met, the cocks she sucked and fucked, the cum that filled her. Of course, she always says that it's all imaginary and we continue on as if she is not fucking other guys.

Anna would also tease me in everyday life. When we go out shopping, she would see a small banana, then point to it and tell me that mine is smaller than that. Which it is. And I would get hard in the middle of the grocery store. Anna would smile at me devilishly, and ask if I'm hard. When I said yes, she would reply that it's ok because it was so little that no one would even notice.

One of the nights when we had sex, Anna suggested that we watch some porn to get our minds in the right mood.

I happily agreed, and we got into bed naked, opening a porn website.

On the front page is a girl sucking a massive cock. I absent-mindedly click on it.

The sound of cock sucking fills the room. The girl in the video is trying her best to shove an 8 inch cock down her throat.

We both become aroused, and I start fingering Anna while she starts stroking my little cock with her fingers. If she uses her whole hand, it would have covered it entirely, and hurt my balls as she strokes down.

"Fuck, it looks so hot and big," Anna says.

"Yea.. ehm yea she's really hot too." I say sheepishly.

"Yea, look at how long and thick it is. I'm really impressed she can take all of it down."

"Let's watch something else." I clicked back on the page. "What do you want to watch? I'll search."

"Hmm I mean.. maybe search wmaf? It stands for white male asian female." Says Anna.

I type in the words and a page full of asian girls sucking white cocks appears.

"Oh ehm.. wow." I say.

"Yeaaa it's so hot isn't it baby?" Anna replies.

"It is.. so.. you like white guys?"

"And big cocks." Anna laughs, "And those two tend to go hand in hand."

"What about.. do you look at asian guys in porn?"

"Ehm.. very rarely. They almost never have big cocks." Anna smiles teasingly, "I like picturing myself in the video and it's always hotter with a white guy and a big white cock. Asian guys usually have small dicks, don't look as hot, or don't fuck as good."

"Well.. how would I compare to them then?"

"You are an exception baby! I love it when you fuck me!" Anna gives me a kiss on my cheek, then looks down, "Your penis is pretty stereotypically asian though." She laughs again.

"Hmm.. what about compared to these white guys?" I point to the videos.

"Pppf They are porn actors baby. Obviously, they'll be hotter and have bigger dicks. Don't compare yourself with them."

"What about with regular white guys?"

"Oh my godddd baby. Ok they are white, so obviously they'll have bigger dicks than you. And probably hotter too. Here click this one." Annoyed, Anna asks me to watch one of the videos.

Anna points to a video titled "Asian girlfriend cheats by sucking BWC at party". I open it, asking Anna, "What's BWC?" even though I know what it means.

"Oh, it means Big. White. Cock." Anna says it out word by word. Then she points to the screen, "like this one right here."

In the video, a small petite asian girl is wearing a tight shirt and shorts. She is being dragged around and shoved against a big white cock.

She starts sucking on the cock after admiring it. Her mouth and lips working tirelessly over the head. Her hands stroke up and down the shaft. Her eyes glittering and looking up at the camera.

The man grabs her and slaps her. Then shoves her head deep onto his cock.

Anna is staring intensely at the screen, one hand on my small cock, lightly stroking, the other hand between her pussy lips, rubbing furiously. She licks her lips in a seductive fashion, almost in a trance.

We continue watching it until the guy cums all over her face.

The guy in the video says, "Lick it all up you asian slut."

Anna silently cums, her body tensing up and shakes. Her hand closes around my small cock.

I wrap myself around her and kiss her.

Anna let out a sigh, "Baby, I wish asian cocks are not so tiny. Then I would have a lot more fun with them and not be disappointed." She makes a sad face.

"But.. maybe they aren't all so tiny?" I bargain.

"Nooo they are. Here, I can prove it to you." Anna takes over the computer and opens a website that is full of asian porn only. She does searches for blowjobs and pulls up a page full of asian girls sucking on asian cocks.

"Now.. look. Look at alllll these asian cocks baby." Anna scrolls and points to them, smiling, "They are all so small. Mostly like 5 inches. And like an inch thick. Oh! This one might be 6. But these are like 4."

As Anna points, she also compares them with my cock. "Well.. it looks like none of them are quite as small as yours though, baby." She says with a cheeky grin.

"Nooooow.. let's compare with the other side shall we?" Anna opens the other wmaf tab side by side, scrolling through the page of asian girls sucking on white cocks.

"Oooh this one looks to be 8 inches. 7. 8. Oh a 6. And they are all so thick too. Oh wow this one's gotta be a 10. How can that little asian girl take it?" Anna says as she clicks on the video.

"Oooh. She's really good at deep throating. I couldn't take all 10 inches like that." I look over, and Anna adds, "I think."

A bit more sucking, and Anna says, "Hmm.. I wonder if I can find her sucking an asian cock."

She searched for the porn actress' name on the asian website and got a hit. In the video, she is sucking on an asian cock. It was only 5 inches. Anna pulls the videos side by side.

"Look at that baby. She is sucking and stroking that big white cock and she's barely sucking on that small asian one. That big white cock is twice the size of that asian cock. And THREE times the size of your little asian cock!" Anna laughs and pats my little penis.

Both videos show that the man is about to fuck the girl. "Ohhh look, they are gonna fuck her. Which one do you think will get the bigger reaction?" Anna asks excitedly.

As the giant white cock penetrates her pussy, the actress screams and shakes, holding on tight against the white guy's body. She claws at him and screams about how good it felt to have such a huge cock tear apart her pussy. The camera briefly focuses on the huge bulge in her stomach as the big cock pounded against her insides.

On the other side, the asian cock slides into her pussy, and the actress moans. She gently wraps her arms and legs around the guy, and stays still while the small asian cocks thrusts in and out of her. She continues moaning at the same pace and speed.

"See? I think she enjoyed the big white cock way more than the small asian dick. And to be honest, so did I," Anna says.

"Ok baby.. I admit, white guys do have bigger cocks." I say in defeat.

"Hahaha there you go, finally accepting the truth!" Anna replies.

"Ehm.. how about we look at.. amwf?" I venture.

"Huh? Does that actually exist?" Anna questions.

She opens a third tab, searching amwf on the first porn website.

"Color me surprised. There are a few. Far less than wmaf, but a few nonetheless."

Anna clicked on one. The tall blonde girl strips off the asian guy's pants to reveal.. a 4 inch cock. It might even be slightly smaller, just barely larger than my own.

"Ohh my god baby. This cock is so tiny it's like yours! Maybe just a little bigger than yours though." Anna excitedly points at my cock and the one on the screen.

The blonde bend down and started sucking the small cock. It is difficult as she holds it with 3 fingers only and it often slips out of her mouth. I find this incredibly hot, but so were the others.

"Do you find this one hot baby?" Anna asks.

"Well.. yes.. it is very similar to my size." I answers.

"Ha, well, if you think a white girl like her will take you with your tiny asian cock, don't bother. It'll never happen! You haaaave to stay by me and only I can touch your little dick, understand?" Anna demands.

"Yep. I understand. Yours only baby."

"Now come on baby! Cum with that little cock!" Anna strokes faster and occasionally licks the head as well.

"Which one are you going to cum to? The asian girl sucking a small asian dick? The asian girl sucking a big white dick? Or the white girl sucking a small asian dick?" Anna says, going even harder and faster.

As she does, I cum hard. Anna catches it all in her mouth. She then swallows all of the cum.

"I saw you look at the white girl baby. The correct answer was to look at me. I'll have to punish you sometime." Anna says with a wink as she leaves the room to clean up.

FreshFire
FreshFire
115 Followers