Asian Guy and Cheating Girlfriend Ch. 06

Story Info
Asian guy gets a new white girlfriend.
2.8k words
3.8
8.7k
19

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FreshFire
FreshFire
115 Followers

This story focuses around a few major fetishes: cuckold/cheating, raceplay, amwf, wmaf and small penis humiliation. All characters are fictional and over 18.

This is part 6 of a larger story.

====

Anna has been gone for weeks. Her parting gift was the video of her sucking and fucking everyone at the party. She blocked me on all forms of contact, and the only message I received was "I'm sorry."

I can't comprehend what she's thinking, so I decide to try to find her by visiting the club where I first caught her cheating.

Looking around, I do not see her. As the night went on, I get increasingly drunk and start dancing in the crowd. Eventually, a girl walks up to me and invites me to dance.

I am amazed at her beauty and the fact that she's picked me. She has blonde hair half way down her back, her blue eyes staring straight into me, and her pale skin looks beautiful in the light. She is slightly shorter than me, with a slim figure and an average bust.

She wore a white top with jeans, her shoulders bare. 

She drags me onto the dance floor and starts dancing. I have no choice but to follow her. 

We dance for a while. Being the awkward guy that I am, I do nothing but move my limbs around. She moves by my ear and shouts, "What's your name?"

"I'm Justin! You?" I shout back.

"I'm Cindy!" She answers.

Not knowing what to say, I remain silent and continue dancing.

After a while, Cindy says, "You are pretty shy, aren't you?"

"Yea.."

"Wanna go grab a drink?" Cindy suggests.

"Sure!"

Cindy grabs my hand and leads me out of the crowd and to the bar. I can feel some guys looking at me in jealousy as we walk past.

Once at the bar, we begin chatting. I find out that Cindy is a graduate student at a nearby university. As we get our drinks, we move away from the crowds and talk some more. The night goes on, and we down multiple drinks. Cindy flirts with a lot of physical contact, and I reciprocate.

At the end of the night, Cindy invites me back to her place. She jumps onto me as the door closes, and we kiss deeply, hands all over each other. As my hands go up her shirt to feel her breasts, her hand goes into my pants and grabs my dick.

Cindy didn't have any reaction to its size, and simply grabs it and starts stroking. After some more foreplay, she pulls me into her and wraps her legs around my hips.

Cindy whispers into my ears, "Fuck me with your asian cock."

I slide my cock into her. It went in easily and without resistance. She's already wet, and my size made it very easy.

I pound into her pussy hard, thrusting in and out, my small cock grinding all over her insides. Cindy is moaning like crazy, moving her hips, and running her hands all over my body.

"Harder! Please Justin, use my white pussy with your asian cock!" Cindy shouts over the sound of fucking.

I start to go really hard, pushing her and pinning her to the bed. As I slide in and out, I lean in and say to her, "I see you are a slut that likes to be filled and fucked by an asian cock."

Suddenly, her pussy tightens, and she hugs me tight, squeezing. She gasps out, "Yes! I'm your white slut and I love your asian cock!"

The tightness makes me want to cum, and I am past the point of no return. I slam my hips down hard onto her body and say to her, "Cindy, are you ready to be filled and bred by an asian guy? Open your womb and I'll breed you like the good white girl that you are."

Cindy continues shaking while I cum inside her, sperm filling up her insides.

I collapse on top of her, breathing heavily. She strokes my hair and we stay that way for a while.

"As you can see.. I have a bit of a race preference." Cindy admits.

"No, it's cool. I found it hot." I encourage her. "And we can go a few more times."

We fuck some more that night, and spend the entire next day in bed as well. It turns out that me and Cindy have a lot in common.

Throughout this entire time, I never mentioned the size of my penis, and neither did Cindy. She seems quite happy with it, being able to cum with it regularly and indulging in the fetish that I help her with.

One day, after another session of lovemaking, me and Cindy lie naked on the bed, scrolling through our phones. She is most likely waiting for me to recover before inhaling my dick in her mouth again.

Cindy comes upon a post that asks the question, does size matter?

I look over in curiosity. Noticing that I noticed, Cindy answers the question. "Nope. It doesn't matter at all." She looks over at my soft dick, "This little guy is proof." 

My penis immediately gets hard by the potential idea that Cindy thinks it's small.

Cindy raises an eyebrow, "That.. was fast." She pauses for a moment to think. "Is it because I praised it?" My dick remains frozen. "Or because I called it little?" My dick suddenly shakes, and grows slightly larger.

"Wait.. do you like it when I call it small?" Cindy asks.

"Ehmm.. maybe?" I hesitantly answer.

"Oh my god." Cindy laughs. "I've been trying all this time to not mention its size because I thought you would be insecure and hate me for it. I'm glad I can now because it's actually really really small." Cindy laughs again, but not in a mocking way.

"How small do you think it is?" I wait for her answer excitedly.

"Hmm.. like 3 inches? But it's cute. And it still feels good inside me, so I'm happy with it." Cindy continues.

"Well.. how small is it compared to what you've had before?" I ask.

"Ah.. definitely the smallest." Cindy laughs. "And that's saying something because I've had a LOT of dicks."

"How many in total?"

"At least a few hundred." Cindy casually mentions it.

"Holy.." I'm left speechless.

"So when I tell you it's good.. you know it's good."

"How long were the ones you've had?"

Cindy raises an eyebrow. "Do you like to hear me talk about other guys' dicks?" She squeezes my dick. "Does that turn you on?"

"I'm just curious.." I reply weakly.

"Sure.. you liar." Cindy smirks. "The longest was probably 12 inches. And shortest was 4, I think." Her fingers size up my fully erect dick. "Yep. Even the smallest one was definitely bigger than this." She laughs. "What else do you want to know?"

"What about the girth? Is mine at least kind of thick?" I ask.

Cindy laughs. "Are you kidding me? It's very thin. Look, it's barely thicker than my finger. The thinnest I've had was like two fingers and it goes up to like five."

I am once again reminded of how inadequate my penis is.

"Thinner is easier to suck though, right?"

"No, not really."

"Wait what?"

"Yea, the smaller ones are hard cause there's less to deal with. I have to suck tighter. Also, I can't get all extra with a small dick; like I have to choose mouth or hands, there's no length to do both."

"It's better with a bigger one?"

"Yeaaah. It kind of chokes me, but mentally it's so hot. I'll take sucking on a big cock over a small one any day."

"Fuck.. was there a lot of smaller cocks?"

"Yea. Once I got into asians, it was all small cocks." Cindy laughs.

"Wait.. are you saying all asian guys had small cocks?"

"Well.. yea. The stereotype really is true. All of them were small without exceptions. The biggest was like 5.5. The other guys could both be anywhere from 6 to 12."

"Well.. shit."

"But hey, I like small cocks. I think they are cute. And I'm not such a size queen that a small one can't satisfy me." Cindy kisses the tip of my penis. She then proceeds to slowly swallow all of it, moving her head up and down the shaft.

I feel like I am in heaven, holding her head and moaning. 

Cindy spits out my penis and plays with it using three fingers, one on each side of the head.

"Such a cute little asian penis." Cindy whispers in my ears. "It's smaller than my lip gloss. And I'm going to take it allll in my pussy."

Cindy sits on top of my penis and inserts it into her body bit by bit. It penetrates her pussy and feels her warmth. 

"Fuuck Justin. I love the feel of your little asian dick." Cindy moans.

"How does it feel?" I ask.

"It's so small I can barely feel it." Cindy winks with a smile.

"I'll make you feel it then you slut!" I shout, and begin pounding away at her. 

I lift her body up and pin her against the wall, my weight slamming away into her pussy. My cock thrusting hard and fast against her body, and my hands run up and down her sleek body, feeling her skin.

"Yes... yes fuck me hard with your asian cock Justin!" Cindy lets out a staggered breath.

"Is it still too small to feel?" I question her.

"No.. it feels good baby.. it feels so fucking good. I love your small asian cock baby!" Cindy answers.

"Fuck I'm going to cum.." I tell Cindy.

"Me.. me too.." She answers.

I climax and pump Cindy full of my cum, while she twitches and tightens around my cock.

After this round, I cuddle with Cindy and we start talking. 

Cindy asks, "So how did your small penis kink start?"

"Well it definitely had something to do with my ex.." I hesitantly admit.

"Oh? What happened?" She inquires.

"She cheated on me by fucking a bunch of big white cocks. And really humiliated me about how small my asian cock is." I answer.

"Damn. That's horrible!"

"Yeaaa.. She still fucked me though. And humiliated me while doing so." 

"I can see how your kink developed."

"Then she disappeared all of a sudden. I still wonder where she went or how she's doing.

A hint of jealousy goes through Cindy's eyes. 

"That night at the club.. that's where I first caught her cheating. I guess.. I was trying to find her again." I stutter. 

"No.. you shouldn't think about her anymore." Cindy blurts out. "She'll never come back to you. And it's because she won't be satisfied with your small cock. Especially now that she's had a big cock."

"What?" I'm left speechless at the sudden outburst.

"Yep.. In fact, she would never fuck an asian guy again." Cindy states matter-of-factly. "Sadly for asian girls, they mostly only ever fuck asian guys. So they've only ever experienced small asian cocks. Only some would feel good, but the feeling is nothing compared to being filled by a real huge cock."

"I doubt any of them even came with a small asian cock." Cindy rants on, animated. "So once an asian girl has tried a non-asian cock, she would feel the immense pleasure from orgasming to a big one. With that feeling, she would never be satisfied with a small one." Cindy is now staring intensely at me.

I gulp at what she said, but also realizing how hard I am again. So does Cindy.

She grips my small hard cock with two fingers. "I'm sure she never came with this little one and was never satisfied with it. And she never could be."

"You don't know for sure." I say.

"I have a lot of asian girl friends that back up my story." Cindy replies confidently. "Every single one of them is the same. Once they've fucked a non-asian guy, they stop dating asians. A lot of them even admitted to me how much they enjoyed big cocks and hated small asian dicks."

"Ok.. maybe she never came with me." I lie.

"What was her name? And what did she look like?" Cindy asks.

"Her name's Anna. And.. here's a video of her cheating on me." I show Cindy the video Anna left me.

Cindy stares at the video of Anna sucking cock. She strokes my little cock and after a while, starts playing with herself as well. 

"Wow, she's quite the slut. These are some of the biggest cocks I've seen and she's taking them quite well." Cindy praises her. 

In the video, Anna starts to speak. "I'm sorry Justin, your asian cock is just toooo small. It's already small compared to asian cocks, so it is extra tiny compared to these.. big.. thick.. white cocks." 

"Well.. she did have that right. Even among all the asian cocks I've had, yours is still the smallest." Cindy laughs.

I get even more turned on, shifting my hips to rub my little dick against Cindy's fingers.

Video Anna moans, "I'm sorry baby.. you can never satisfy me.. I need my big white cocks.. yessss.. fuck me.. fuck me with your big white cocks!!.. breed me masters.. Asian women are just meant to be bred by white men!! FUCKKKK"

"See what I said? You can't satisfy her anymore." Cindy nods, and continues. "And she's right. Asian girls are meant for white cocks."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Asian girls with their small body and tight pussies, are just a perfect fit for huge white cocks. It's designed perfectly to make the white cock cum fast and capture all that white DNA in their womb so they can be bred." Cindy says it as if she rehearsed this.

"They are also small and submissive, and enjoy getting dominated and used by big white guys. When compared with asian guys that are smaller in body and dick, who are also quite meek, the choice is obvious." 

"This is why white guys always make a killing fucking all the girls when they go to Asia. And why you see so many WMAF couples everywhere."

Cindy gets close and whispers into my ears, "Asian girls should only fuck white guys. And they should ship all the white guys to Asia so that all the asian girls stop fucking asian guys and fuck them instead."

Her fingers are jerking me even faster now and I feel like I'm about to blow.

"And that is why Anna will never come back to you and you should give up on her. She is off somewhere, fucking big white cocks."

I can feel myself cumming, and tell Cindy so. As I tell her, she suddenly stops stroking me. Being unable to climax, I stare at Cindy in disbelief. She simply stares back, smiling a devilish smile.

"Why did you stop?!" I demand.

"Because being in control.. doesn't feel half bad either." She answers. "I'll start again whenever I feel like it."

Feeling defeated, I give up and ask instead, "So if I have no chance with asian girls, does that mean I have to go for white girls now?"

Cindy arches an eyebrow, "No? You'll have even less chance! White girls don't like asian guys, you are just lucky that I'm an anomaly!" She laughs.

"To be honest," Cindy continues, "I don't think any girl will be happy with the size of your little dick. It's so small that it would never make them cum."

Cindy straddles my erect cock, sitting down onto it. "But it does make me cum.. and I'm very happy with it." She says as she leans in and kisses me. Her hips moving up and down my short shaft. 

My cock was still ready to blow, and within a few seconds of entering Cindy, I came hard holding her tight. 

"Wait no.. don't.." Cindy pleads with me once she realizes that I'm about to cum. But it's too late, she feels my hot cum filling her insides, and remains unsatisfied.

"So not only do you have a small cock, but you cum early too, hmm?" Cindy asks with a smile. Although I feel like there is a glimpse of disappointment in her voice.

Cindy gets off, then begins taking my soft dick into her mouth, swirling and playing with it with her tongue. 

Being so sensitive, I try to push her off of me. She simply grabs my hands and holds them down. I struggle lightly, but let her continue sucking on my cock.

After a while, having gotten used to the feeling, my cock grows hard. Cindy proceeds to give me a fantastic blowjob, but only to stop right before the edge, and walks off laughing. 

FreshFire
FreshFire
115 Followers