Asian Guy and Cheating Girlfriend Ch. 07

Story Info
White girlfriend watches videos of herself with boyfriend.
1.2k words
3.86
5.6k
12

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FreshFire
FreshFire
115 Followers

This story focuses around a few major fetishes: cuckold/cheating, raceplay, amwf, and small penis humiliation. All characters are fictional and over 18.

The world of this story is different from our own, please exercise suspension of disbelief.

This is part 7 of a larger story.

====

Cindy and I grow close quickly. After a few weeks, we start to officially date. 

One night in bed, Cindy asks me something interesting.

"Hey baby! Can you film me giving you a blowjob?" She brings it up out of nowhere.

"What? I mean.. sure. But why?" I respond.

"I just like seeing myself sucking cock." Cindy laughs. "And also, something to keep a record of, I guess?"

"A record? Do you have videos from your past still?" I laugh nervously. 

"Well of course. I kept a video for every guy that let me. There are probably a few hundred files." Cindy pauses. "Do you want to see?" She arches an eyebrow.

"Ehm.." I hesistate.

"It's ok, your little guy answered for you!" Cindy grabs the top of my fully erect little dick, smiling.

She sits down next to me and pulls up a porn website on her phone. "Oh by the way, I also post them to my porn channel."

"You have a porn channel?!" I'm surprised.

Cindy starts scrolling through videos on her phone with one hand and stroking my dick with the other. "Yea, so what? Now shush and watch."

"This is the first one. He's a decent 8 inches." Cindy opens a video of her sucking a large cock. 

"It was a lot of fun. Although I didn't have a lot of experience back then and he got pretty rough." The man in the video shoves his cock all into Cindy's throat and she's choking on it.

"The choking sucks, but it's also really hot. Like this one." Cindy pulls up another video. The cock in this one is even bigger, sitting at a good 10 inches. It slaps against the side of Cindy's face, and I hear both the video Cindy and the real life Cindy moan. 

"Fuck! That big cock looks sooo hot!" Cindy almost drools. "Ahh.. I wish I can hold it again right now."

She looks down at my little asian dick. "I think in terms of sucking, a big one is definitely better than a little one." She looks back at the screen. "The awe of having something huge in my face, the feel of it shoved down my throat, it makes me wet just thinking about it."

"Here." Cindy hands me her phone, and starts to play with herself. "God I wish I can suck on that cock again."

The video finishes and the next one autoplays. Cindy perks up. "Oh this is the 12 inches one. I remember thinking how was it possible for it to be that big!"

A giant penis appears on screen, and it hits Cindy in the face. Her mouth is open with awe, and her eyes are locked on it with lust. I look over to the Cindy beside me and she has the same look on her face. 

Cindy in the video wraps both of her hands around the cock and starts licking the tip. The Cindy beside me says, "Oh my god look at the size of that thing. I have both hands wrapped around it and it only reached half way." She looks over at her hand on my cock, "Yet one hand covers all of this one." She says with a smirk.

"I love the taste of his big cock in my mouth." Cindy moans. "And the way it felt in my hand. The weight of it. The size of it. How it filled my mouth and my throat. And.." She trails off.

We watch in unison as she sucks him in the video. Suddenly, he pulls out of her mouth and shoves her against the wall. His huge cock pushed up against her pussy. I can see Cindy speeding up and becoming more intense in her masturbation. 

As he penetrated her, she shuttered and came. Beside me, Cindy starts to orgasm as well, her hand grasping my dick tight. 

"Did you just cum?" I ask.

"Yea.. I remembered how good that cock felt inside me as well." Cindy replies.

"Damn.. ehm, it felt better than mine?" I press further.

"What? Of course it did. It felt way better than yours." Cindy answers.

"Wait what? I.. I thought mine felt good. And you are happy with it. You even came!"

"That's not wrong. Yours does feel good. It's just that there are way better ones."

"Well.. then how does mine feel compared to all the ones you've fucked?"

"Hmm... I'd say definitely near the bottom of the list. Not the worst, but not much better either. Your dick is just way too small! You automatically lose to like 90% of the guys."

"But.. you did cum.. were you satisfied?"

"Yea! I just have a body that cums easily and is also easily satisfied. As long as you don't cum right away that is." Cindy still remembers that time when I came way too early.

I feel slightly embarrassed, but then ask "So if others are much better, why are you happy with mine?"

She signs. "Look, it's like eating food. Your dick is like a little asian spring roll." She laughs at the thought. "And others are like a huge steak. Or a giant sub." Her mind wonders. "But at the end of the day, I don't have a huge appetite. So eating a little spring roll will be enough for me."

Cindy focuses back on my little spring roll, and devours it entirely. Her head bobbing up and down on my dick with her tongue twisting around it. Her hungry eyes are really driving me to the edge.

As she goes even harder, and it feels like I was just about to cum, she stops. She then stands up, and slides my dick into her pussy.

The sudden warmth and tightness made my dick want to explode. I managed to control it, but then Cindy started moving. Her body grinds against my dick and the sensation instantly made me cum. Within two thrusts, my body shakes uncontrollably and I shoot loads of cum into Cindy's pussy. 

"No.. no no no!" Cindy shouts. "Not again! I haven't had enough yet!"

She bends down, pouts, and whispers, "If you can't even make me full with your little spring roll, I might just go look for some real meat." 

"I'm sorry baby.. Let me help!" I go down and start eating her out. 

Cindy goes back to her phone and starts watching another video where her pussy is being slammed by a huge white cock.

After a while, Cindy tells me to sit beside her and finger her. As I move my fingers in and out of her pussy, she shows me the video of her fucking and sucking several big cocks.

"Come on, baby. Put in more fingers. Go faster. See how good these guys are fucking me? Try to do that." Cindy instructs.

She starts moving against my hand, going faster and faster. Her hand reaches over and grabs my soft dick, stroking it furiously.

After another 10 minutes, Cindy tenses up and says, "Ahh.. I'm.. I'm going to cum, baby. And.. it's not because of your tiny dick.."

She grasps me tightly and orgasms, trapping my hand and body.

Afterwards, we breathe in unison as the video plays on, showing Cindy swallowing a man's cum from his cock.

FreshFire
FreshFire
115 Followers