All Comments on 'Asian Guy and Cheating Girlfriend Ch. 06'

by FreshFire

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Lovemaster123Lovemaster1235 months ago

3 inches??!! The hell?! Okay this is racist, Asia guys isn't THAT small!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Love this series. Can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

racist small dick incel whiteboy makes this type of cuck story slandering a non-white race to feel better about himself and his cucked race dying off rapid death and erosion of their culture. what else is new? LOL!

Spassmacher5000Spassmacher50005 months ago

I can almost guarantee this was written by a submissive Asian guy. It's written in first person perspective for a reason. He wouldn't put himself in that role unless he wanted to be there. Having a humiliation fetish is not rare or unusual. No, his dick is probably not that small, but in his fantasies, he wants it to be. I'll never get how people misunderstand these fetishes so much, or get so angry about it. I loved all the teasing and femdom, right up to the orgasm denial at the very end. Great stuff, and well done. Solid dialog.

notconcernednotconcernedabout 2 months ago

The teasing and taunting and humiliation were hot. Interesting to have a white girl do all that and state the obvious. But nothing really explains why this white girl wants to be with a small dick Asian guy. What is it that she likes about him to be in a committed relationship? I can see if she just wants to dominate or use this guy, but why would she settle for him if she says bigger dicks can satisfy her more. Will read on to see how it develops.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous