Asian Guy and Cheating Girlfriend Ch. 08

Story Info
White girlfriend has a perverted co-worker.
3.3k words
4.08
6.1k
11

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FreshFire
FreshFire
115 Followers

This story focuses around a few major fetishes: cuckold/cheating, raceplay, amwf, and small penis humiliation. All characters are fictional and over 18.

The world of this story is different from our own, please exercise suspension of disbelief.

This is part 8 of a larger story.

====

A few more months go by. Cindy becomes increasingly playful during sex and talks about other guys. I try not to disappoint her by cumming too early, but it's hard. 

One day, Cindy sits me down and wants to have a talk.

Cindy begins, "So I'm going on this work trip tomorrow! I'll be gone for one night, staying at a hotel. I have one other co-worker that's going with me. Mike. Although he's been flirting with me." 

"What?! Did you report him to HR?" I shout.

"Nooo. It's fine he's harmless. Besides, he's not bad looking and it's not like I hate the attention." Cindy replies.

"Is he asian?" I ask.

"Nope! He's white. I still find white guys handsome you know." 

"What has he been doing?"

"Oh just complimenting me.. telling me how hot I looked.. and some light touching."

"Light touching?" I question.

"Yea. Just massaging my shoulders, brushing against my leg, stuff like that." Cindy answers.

"But.. did you tell him to stop?"

"Hmm, nope. And I think that made him bolder!" Cindy's eyes light up. "Today, he ambushed me alone after work." She says with a smile.

"What did he do?"

"We were alone and he was rubbing his cock inside his pants."

"Wow. Did you run away?"

"No.. I was a little curious." Cindy says again with a smile. "To be honest, it looked really big in his pants."

Cindy pauses, and I motion for her to continue.

"So I walked closer, and started sucking on his cock."

"WHAT!" I exclaim.

Cindy bursts out laughing, "I'm just kidding! Oh my god of course not. I just sat across from him and stared at it."

"That's.. not much better." I let out a sigh of relief. Or is it disappointment?

"So he just kept going. And I felt like I wanted to touch it. So I went and sat next to him. Looking at it closely, it was such a huge bulge in his pant leg!" Cindy looks happy.

My own bulge forms in my pants. Although it is much smaller. I try to hide it, but nothing gets past Cindy. She reaches over and starts rubbing my little bulge through my pants.

"Look who's awake! This little guy. I hope he doesn't get intimidated by his much larger friend." Cindy looks back at me. "So yea. I started to rub Mike's cock through his pants like this."

My eyes widen with excitement, and Cindy continues. "It felt sooo big in my hand. I started rubbing it up and down while he put his hands up my shirt."

Cindy moves closer to me and sits on my leg, still rubbing my small hard on.

"I couldn't resist wanting to see it baby. You'll forgive me for seeing another man's cock right?" She asks lovingly.

"Well.. as long as you don't touch it?" I say hesitantly.

"Oh.. well about that.. after he took it out of his pants, I grabbed it right away.. like this." Cindy strips down my pants and grabs my hard cock in her hand. "Well.. I grabbed his with both hands, it's kind of hard to use both hands with your tiny asian dick." She gives a small chuckle.

"His must have been a good 9 inches. It was like three times as long as this little thing." Cindy says as she measures my dick with her finger. "And so much thicker too! It just looked so much hotter than your penis."

"You didn't do anymore. Right?"

She looks into my eyes, "Baby, you know how much I like sucking on a big cock. I had to take the opportunity when it arose! I hope you don't mind it.. I shoved that big cock all the way into my mouth." She looks like she's in ecstasy. "And it was so hot. It filled my mouth and I went to town on it, like this." Cindy lowers her head and starts to suck on my dick like crazy.

I hold her head and mouth fuck her, while trying to not cum. In a short while, Cindy's head comes up and she says, "Well, like this but not exactly. His is much bigger and better to suck. He eventually came and shot his load down my throat and on my face. It was hot swallowing sperm from someone that's not you, baby." she winks at me.

"I'm.. shocked, baby." I manage to reply.

"Oh and after he came all over my face, he told me that they misbooked for the work trip and both of us are staying in the same hotel room. So there might be more where that came from."

"What?!"

Cindy sits back and pulls me into her. "But forget about that baby. I'm craving cocks right now. Any cock will do. Fuck me!"

I kiss her and slide my small, hard cock into her tight pussy. It grabs onto my cock and I start slowly thrusting. This is obviously not enough for Cindy as she starts moving her hips faster. She presses onto my hips as if wanting my penis to thrust deeper into her body.

Cindy looks me in the eyes and whispers to me. "I want more. Right now I wish I'm being fucked by his huge 9 inch white cock and not your little asian one. Maybe I will fuck it tomorrow in the hotel room. And I will enjoy it sooooo much more than yours." Her smile and words make me explode inside her, draining everything I have into her. 

As I lie on top of her, Cindy speaks. "Hmm.. that's a big load baby. I enjoyed that so much. Except it was still a little fast."

I say once I manage my breath, "Is.. is it true? Did you blow him?"

Cindy looks exasperated. "Of course not! Baby, I wouldn't cheat on you. Some of it is true though. He did flirt with me, and he was there after work. He had a bulge and told me that they misbooked the room. But I didn't touch him at all."

"Wait.. so you will be staying in a room with him tomorrow?" I question.

"Yes. But nothing will happen, I swear baby." 

"I really hope not.." 

The next day, Cindy goes on her work trip. As she travels, she texts and sends me pictures to update me on her progress.

In some of the pictures I can see her co-worker Mike hovering around her. His hand sometimes touching her arm or leg.

At the end of the day, Cindy texts that she has arrived at the hotel. She then sends a picture of the hotel room. 

It's a nice hotel room, but there's only one queen-sized bed in the room. 

I text back: Why is there only one bed??

Cindy: idk, i guess they rly messed up the room booking

Cindy: cant change either since they dont have any other rooms

Me: R u just gonna sleep on the bed with him?

Cindy: well yea

Cindy: neither of us want to sleep on the floor lol

Cindy: relax baby, nothings gonna happen!

Me: I trust u baby, keep me updated

I anxiously wait for over half an hour before Cindy texts me back.

Cindy: unpacked and relaxing!

Along with it is a picture of Cindy in her crop top, revealing her tight abdomen and bare shoulders. She is also not wearing any pants, showing her cute underwear along with her gorgeous thighs. 

Me:????

Me: Why are you dressed like this in front of mike?

Cindy: the AC is broken :(

Cindy: its so hot in the room

Cindy: mike is only in his boxers

Cindy: he said hes gonna dress how he usually does

Cindy: so i figured ill do the same

Me: But hes gonna see everything!

Cindy: its fine im seeing everything back lol

Cindy: hes got a rly nice body

Cindy: and a nice bulge. i think its growing cuz he saw me looking :D

Me: Stop looking please baby

Cindy: noooooo ill look where i want >:)

Me: Baby please

A lack of response is driving me crazy. And then Cindy sends me a picture.

In the picture, she's naked and wet; it seems like it's taken in the bathroom right after she stepped out of the shower. Her perfect breasts are bare in the light, and her wet hair clung onto her body. One of her hand cusps her breast, almost teasing it.

Her message reads: just had a nice shower! wish u r here baby

Me: Me too! u look sooo damn hot

Cindy: did i make ur little asian dick hard? ;)

Cindy: stroke for meeee

Me: Im stroking for u. Im so hard for u

I take a quick picture of my hard dick and send it to Cindy.

Cindy: fuuuuck! its so small and cute and hot

Cindy: i wanna swallow it RIGHT NOW

Cindy: and feel it inside my body!

Cindy sends a video of her masturbating in the bathroom. Her body shaking, her fingers buried inside her pussy.

I send one back of me stroking my dick with three fingers. 

Cindy: ugh I need that cock inside me baby

Cindy: or just any cock.. i need to cum baby

Me: Let me help u cum baby

Cindy: wait

Cindy: ah crap ive taken too long mike is trying to take a shower

Cindy: i gotta get out

Cindy sends a picture of her wrapped up in a towel that is way too small for her

Cindy: their towel is too small :(

After a brief moment of silence, Cindy responds again.

Cindy: mike totally looked allll over my body when i left and he went in haha

Me: U dont mind that?

Cindy: hmm not rly. I enjoy the attention, and i looked back at him too lol

Cindy: i stared at his cock the whole time ;)

Cindy: it was sooo big and hard. it was basically propped up in his underwear lol

Cindy: i could see the outline very clearly. 

Cindy: its big. definitely a few times bigger than ur little dick haha

Cindy sends a picture of her fully naked in bed, playing with her pussy.

Cindy: baby u wouldn't mind if i cum to the thought of that big cock fucking me would u?

Me: i would. and what r u doing? put on some clothes already!

Cindy: nahhh i think ill just sleep like this. its rly hot tonight!

Me: but he'll see everything or even touch u

Cindy: he wont ill stop him

Cindy: oh shit

Cindy: he came out rly fast

Cindy: and he saw me naked and playing with myself

Cindy: im under the covers now

Me: is he doing anything weird

Cindy: no but he's rly hard. it's almost poking through his towel

Cindy: i kinda wanna touch it haha

Cindy: oh hes climbing in under the covers too

Cindy: do u think i can keep playing with myself and cum under the covers without him noticing?

Me: No of course not! U shouldn't do that. He'll definitely notice!

Cindy: im gonna try it ;p

Me: No please don't

Cindy: i think he heard haha

Me: Wait, what's happening?

Cindy stops responding. After 10 minutes, I decide to call her.

Surprisingly, after a while, Cindy picks up.

"Hey baby. How are you.." Says Cindy.

"What's happening baby? What are you doing?" I ask urgently.

"I'm.. not doing anything.. ahh.. hmm. Just.. playing with myself." Answers Cindy.

"What about Mike?"

"He's.. on his phone.. I think.." Cindy moans between words.

"What's happening? Can we switch to video, Cindy?" I request.

"No.. I'm.. tired.. Ahhh fuck.. sorry.. I have to go, baby." Cindy hangs up on me.

I call again, but Cindy doesn't pick up.

About an hour later, Cindy sends me a picture taken in the bathroom with the words, "I need to take another shower."

The picture shows a naked Cindy with a lot of white liquid on her chest and on her face.

And that was the last message Cindy sent me that night. 

I continue texting her the rest of the night, but Cindy did not reply. The next morning, I receive a text from her.

Cindy: i'll tell you allllll about it tonight

I wait anxiously throughout the whole day until Cindy shows up back at home. 

We hug, and before I could finish saying, "I missed you.", Cindy gives me a long passionate kiss. 

She proceeds to strip me and start swallowing my cock.

"Wait.. wait wait baby. Tell me what happened last night?" I stop her and ask.

"Hmm.. sure. I'll tell you while I suck on this little guy, ok? I've missed him!" Cindy responds.

I nod and Cindy begins.

"So I started touching myself under the covers. And sure enough, Mike noticed right away." Cindy laughs. "I guess you were right after all."

"He moved closer and asked if I needed help with what I was doing. I said no, but he reached out anyway."

"Did you stop him?"

"Nope, his hands reached around my breasts and leg. I was so horny baby, and his hands felt so good. You made me horny baby. It was all your fault." She pouts.

Cindy stops talking to lick my little dick up and down.

"It felt so good, so I led his fingers up my pussy. At the same time, I reached over and felt his big cock as well. And it was BIG, baby. I'm not going to compare with yours because.. yours really doesn't compare at all." Cindy laughs and moves my little dick around with her fingers, looking at it critically.

"Anyways, I grabbed it and started stroking. It was massive, and very soon I had to use two hands. Mike threw out the cover and I saw it in all its glory. It looked delicious, baby."

"Did.. did you suck on it?" I ask hesitantly.

"Well... I knew I shouldn't. But it looked soooo good. And it's been so long since I've had a big cock. Mike was ordering me to suck on it, and I just had to." Cindy continues sheepishly.

"So I swallowed it whole, baby. It was so hot. I was sucking on it and choking on it, but at some point I couldn't take it. I had to have it fill me up. 

"You fucked him?!" I shout.

"I'm sorry, baby. I couldn't control myself at that moment. I haven't been fucked properly since we started dating."

Cindy climbs on top of my lap and positions herself over my cock.

"I sat down on that big cock hard baby. Like this." Cindy shoves my cock all into her pussy.

"Except your little asian cock reaches only up to here." Cindy marks 3 inches up on her belly. "And his Big Cock reaches all the way in here." Her other hand reaches all the way up to 9 inches. 

"He then fucked me all night. Pounding it deep into my pussy. All the spots you've never reached. And then he came all over my face and chest. I then took that photo for you." Cindy finishes.

I lose it and start slamming hard into her pussy, raising my hips to go deeper inside her.

"Hmm, you are really going hard, aren't you, baby? Going so hard for me. And your little asian cock does feel good. I feel it sliding in and out of my pussy. Stretching it. Rubbing against it. It feels so goooood." Cindy whispers into my ear.

Then she suddenly changes her tone. "But it feels like nothing compared to that BIG 9 inch cock! It felt so much better than yours!" 

"There's just something different between a small one and a big one.. I can't go fucking a small asian cock forever baby. My pussy NEED to be fed! Fed by a real BIG cock."

"FUCK!" I'm angry and turned on at the same time, pounding harder and harder.

"Faster baby. And deeper!"

"I can't go any deeper!"

Cindy has a look of lust on her face. "Your asian dick is so short baby. It's so pathetic. It just can't make me cum like the big ones can." She bounces up and down on my cock like crazy while I thrust in and out of her. My hands around her waist while her breasts bounce up and down with the thrust.

"As hard as you are fucking me now, I still wish that it is Mike's huge 9 inch cock inside my pussy right now, baby. Your 3 inches just.. can't. I'm actually imagining his cock inside me right now." Cindy continues, flustered.

"And you know what else? He stretched me out not wearing a condom." She adds.

"He what?!" I shout.

"Yes.. his huge, thick cock.. was sliding.. inside me.. raw..." Cindy pants, squeezing her pussy around my small cock. 

"His cock fucked me sooo hard and soo good.. so much better than your tiny asian cock!" Cindy's pussy is starting to tighten, seemingly getting close to cumming. 

"And then he.. he came right inside me! My pussy got filled full of his cum baby!" Cindy screams and cums. And I cum at the same time. 

Cindy's body convulses and shakes, squeezing her pussy tight. I shoot my cum all inside her pussy at the same time. 

After some seconds pass, Cindy hugs me and kisses me, putting her head on my chest.

"Did he really cum inside you?" I ask with a shaky voice.

Cindy looks up at me, surprised. "What? No of course not! He didn't even fuck me. Most of that didn't happen, I wouldn't cheat on you, baby."

"Well, what actually happened?" I sign with relief.

"Hmm.. I did give him a good show coming out with that towel.. and yeah, he was hard as fuck. I played with myself under the covers.. I couldn't help it alright? You did make me very horny." Cindy pouts, and I plant a kiss on her lips.

"Anyways, he got under the covers naked and tried to hug me, but I pushed him off. Then he grabbed my hand and put it on his hard cock. I did grab his cock head and got a hand full of pre-cum.. but I resisted it and pulled my hand back to continue masturbating." 

"Did you use the same hand?" I ask.

"Well.. I guess I did get some of his pre-cum in my pussy." Cindy giggles. "And that was kind of hot. After that, he pulled off the cover and started jerking off beside me. I tried to not look and just think about you, baby."

"And then you called. So I picked up, and talked to you while staring at his cock. It made me so horny. I really wanted to fuck him right there and then. But I resisted." She looks at me expectantly.

"Thanks, baby." I say.

She continues. "Then he got really close.. and that cock was literally inches beside my face. He asked if I could help.. so I just made a sexy face at him and opened my mouth." She smiles. "And he came right there, a thick, heavy load right down my throat. I choked, and closed my mouth. The next batch hit me right on my face. Then he continued, spraying it over my chest, my stomach." She traces her body parts as she says.

"It was very hot. I climaxed shortly after and then went to clean up and take that picture for you." Cindy winks.

"And woah, someone is hard again." She smiles. I didn't realize it, but I never took my cock out, and it is hard inside her again.

"Let's go again then, baby!" Cindy kisses me. As we fuck, I slowly forget about the fact that she had another man's cum all over her body.

FreshFire
FreshFire
115 Followers