Asian Guy and Cheating Girlfriend Ch. 10

Story Info
White girlfriend live streams cheating.
2.8k words
3.87
4.4k
18

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FreshFire
FreshFire
115 Followers

This story focuses around a few major fetishes: cuckold/cheating, raceplay, amwf, and small penis humiliation. All characters are fictional and over 18.

The world of this story is different from our own, please exercise suspension of disbelief.

This is part 10 of a larger story.

====

Cindy cuddles up to me and says in a pleading voice, "Heeeey baby."

"What's up?" I get a bad feeling about this.

"So you remember my porn channel?"

"Yea."

"Well, It's been inactive for a while now. And I'm looking to upload some new content."

"Ok. Well, I can help you with that." I get slightly excited by the fact that she's going to suck my cock on camera.

"Well.... that's the thing, baby. If I post a video of me sucking off a small asian cock like yours.. I would lose all my subscribers. No one would watch that!" Cindy explains.

"Oh. What if I fuck you? No one would be able to tell.." I look for another way when Cindy cuts me off.

"Look, baby. I'll be straight with you. I need to make a video with a big cock."

I feel stunned and stay silent.

"You are ok with that, right?" Cindy stares at me with her big eyes.

I give her the slightest nod.

"Yay! You are the best, baby. I love you!" Cindy kisses me deeply.

"Whose cock are you sucking?" I ask.

"Oh, I was thinking of hitting up Frank. Since I already know him and all that."

"Ehm.." I hesitate.

"Relax baby. I'm only doing this for my channel. It's definitely not like I want to suck his big cock or anything like that." Cindy reassures me.

Yet I only feel more anxious.. and turned on.

"Oh.. and for this video, I will be calling you halfway through the shoot. I think it would be hot." Cindy winks and smiles at me.

"Ok.. just.. don't fuck him, ok?" I request.

"I'll try my hardest not to, baby. But.. sometimes, you know, in the heat of the moment. Things can happen." Cindy replies, flustered.

"Well.. at least wear a condom, ok?"

"Yea! Of course, baby." Cindy immediately flips out her phone to text Frank.

After a quick minute, Cindy says, "Frank says tonight is good!"

"But.. we made plans tonight."

"Pleaaaase baby. Cancel the plans and wait for my call tonight!"

Cindy happily goes about changing while humming a tune.

After spending an hour changing, she comes out in one of her sluttiest outfits. A tight little dress that shows off her figure incredibly well and that only covers down to her upper thighs. Her exposed shoulders and thin dress reveal that she did not wear a bra either.

Cindy walks over, grabs my hand, and pulls it under her dress.

I felt how wet her exposed pussy is.

"How does it feel? Your girlfriend is going off without underwear to suck off another cock." Cindy asks with a burning intensity, staring deep into my eyes.

I stay silent and look away.

"Well, your cock is answering for you." She reaches into my pants and grabs my hard cock. "Don't jerk off until later." Cindy kisses me and turns to leave.

Before she closes the door, she reassures me. "Don't worry, baby. I'll always be yours."

Then she winks and adds, "And I'll think of you and your little asian cock when I suck on that huge white cock, baby."

Later that night, I receive a text.

"Oh btw, I'm living streaming this. I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot! Here's the link: xxxxx"

"I'm going to start the stream. Get ready baby."

I tune in to the stream. Cindy sits in the middle of the room with Frank sitting beside her, his face covered.

"Hey guys! Welcome to my stream. We are going to have a lot of fun tonight!" Cindy chimes enthusiastically.

The chat quickly explodes, asking where she's been.

"Sorry guys. I've been busy with my new boyfriend. And he's pretty shy for the camera." She pauses while reading chat. "Oh this guy? He's not my boyfriend."

Chat explodes again, asking who he is and why he's here.

"My boyfriend isn't the most.." Cindy pauses, looking up and thinking of the correct word. "Well-endowed. Yea. His dick is pretty small." She laughs.

"I'm fine with a tiny dick, but I still need a big one once in a while. I also know you guys like to watch me suck a big cock, so that's why me and him are here!" Cindy pats Frank on the crotch and notices the bulge slowly growing.

She slowly takes out Frank's cock, and it flops out against her face.

Cindy stares at it, smiling and eyes filled with lust. A look I've rarely seen.

"Fuck it's so big. I'm getting wet just looking at it. Oh, although I won't be fucking it today. I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend too much." Cindy giggles.

Cindy's tongue glides over Frank's big cock, going over the head, down the shaft, and back up again. She then shoves the entire head into her mouth, licking and sucking it.

Her stream quickly racks up tens of thousands of viewers, all watching her choke on a cock that isn't her boyfriend's.

Besides the "I want to fuck you" comments in the stream, there are also some asking how the two cocks compare.

Cindy looks and replies, "My boyfriend's can't really compare. His is way smaller and thinner."

After a few more licks and kisses on Frank's cock, Cindy says, "I kinda miss him. Maybe I should call him."

She takes out a phone and calls me.

"Hey baby. What are you doing right now?" Cindy chimes in the phone.

"Well.. waiting for your call." I respond.

"Oh nothing. I just missed you!" Then I hear some wet sounds. Cindy lightly starts to suck on the cock in the stream.

"I missed you too, baby. What is that sound?" I decide to play along.

"Hmm.. what sound? There's no.. urk.. sound." Cindy replies.

"The noises you are making.."

"Oh.. hmm.. this? This is just me sucking on a popsicle."

It did NOT look like a popsicle.

"Does the popsicle taste good?"

"Hmm.. ugghh yes it tastes so good, baby. It's soooo big too. A good 10 inches long."

"How can you eat all of that?"

"Well.. I have a surprisingly deep throat, baby. Not that you would know anything about that." Cindy chuckles.

A bunch of wet sucking noises resume, and it sounds like Cindy is choking on a cock. I look over and can see in the stream, and she is indeed choking on the entire cock.

"Is someone else there, baby?"

"Hmmm.. ahh.. No.. I'm alone here, baby. There's no one else here.. Ooph! Hmm emmm.."

"Sounds like something surprised you, baby. And completely filled up your mouth."

"Well." Cindy laughs. "I just REALLY like this popsicle.. I couldn't resist shoving it down my throat."

"What about my popsicle?"

"Oh.. I mean, I remember that popsicle you got me. It was good too. It just wasn't big enough. I wanted more after having it. Hmmm.."

The sound of sucking comes through.

"Look.. Ahh.. You should get me a big one like this next time.. not a small one. Hmm mm"

Cindy starts full on sucking on the cock.

"It tastes so good baby.. Hmm.. I can't.. Ahh.. Sorry baby, I've got to go. Going to hang up now.. love you."

Cindy hangs up, and I start focusing on the stream.

"Ok.. Ahh, finally I can start sucking on your cock properly. I didn't quite want my boyfriend to hear me shoving another man's huge cock down my throat."

Cindy devours that huge cock, swallowing it whole.

"Your cock is soooo much bigger than my boyfriend's. I'm so wet just sucking on it. See?"

Cindy spreads her legs and shows her wet pussy to Frank.

Frank forcibly grabs her and pushes her down. Cindy yells and laughs, wrapping her legs around him.

The camera moves and zooms in on their crotch. Frank's huge cock is pressed tight against Cindy's pussy. His cock is slowly rubbing against her wet clit. Cindy tries to suppress it, but a moan escapes anyway.

"No.. We can't.." Cindy rasps. "I promised my boyfriend." She starts full on moaning now, even rubbing her hips against the cock.

Frank suddenly stopped and stepped away. The lack of pressure is making Cindy go crazy.

"Ok.. ok just this once." Cindy relents. Frank steps forward and puts his cock against Cindy's pussy again.

"Wait.. at least put on a condom." Cindy asks again.

Frank turns around and starts walking out. Cindy bites her lips and shouts after him. "Ok! ok.. just.. it's fine."

Frank turns back and stares at her.

Cindy hesitates and speaks again, her eyes glittering. "Please.. please come fuck my pussy with your raw cock, baby."

I hear her address Frank as baby, the same thing as me, and it makes my heart sink a little.

Frank walks away and slams his huge cock all the way into Cindy's pussy. The entire thing hits the bottom of Cindy's pussy with huge force. Cindy's entire body tightens, and she screams. Her body convulses, and her limbs cling to Frank's body. It looks like she came from just the penetration alone.

"Oh.. my fucking god.. baby.." Cindy breathes out.

Frank starts thrusting in and out, his huge cock meeting resistance with every thrust, being squeezed by Cindy's tight pussy.

Cindy holds onto Frank and kisses him deeply. Passionately. Just as much as she kisses me. Her hands run all over his body. Her pussy being filled to the brim with a giant cock that I can never compare.

I watch them fuck, all the while stroking my small cock. Suddenly, I get an idea. I dial Cindy's phone number. Her phone rings. They both pause.

Cindy picks up my call.

"Hey baby. What's up?"

"I just missed you, that's all, baby."

"Aww.. I missed you too. Don't worry, I'll come back to you.. Soon!"

Cindy almost yells out the last word. Frank just thrusted his cock deep inside her pussy.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see you." I answer.

Frank continues to thrust inside Cindy, although a bit slower. Cindy does have to make an effort not to moan.

"Yes.. Same.."

"Can you pick up some ice cream on the way home? I'm in the mood for that."

"Ahh.. yes.. ok.. ice.. cream.." Cindy's voice becomes ragged, coming in intervals.

"Are you ok, baby? You sound like you are out of breath."

"I'm.. just.. exer..cising.." Cindy says between thrusts.

"Ok, well, don't work too hard."

"Ok.. AHHH.. fuck!" Cindy yells and swears as Frank suddenly picks up the pace, ramming his cock into her pussy hard. The sound of his cock slamming into her pussy is becoming audible even through the phone.

"What was that baby?" I ask innocently.

"Fuck.. oh fuck.. so good.. ahh.." Cindy's mind seems to have blanked out from the fucking and did not even answer me.

"Is someone there?" I ask.

"No!.. no.. sorry.. baby.. ahh.. I have to go.." Cindy struggles to speak.

"Ok. I love you baby." I say.

"I.. love you.. too.." Cindy says out loud, and hangs up the phone.

As soon as Cindy hangs up, Frank starts going even harder and faster than he had previously. Cindy moans uncontrollably and her eyes roll back.

"You love him, huh?" Asks Frank. "Well, what about this cock that's inside you right now?"

"I.. I love it too.. I love your big cock, baby!" Cindy shouts the words, amplifying her lust.

"You are just a cock loving slut, aren't you." Frank asks.

"Yes.. as long as there's a big cock.. I'll fuck anyone!" Cindy yells.

"I have some ideas then. But first, let me finish off here."

"Yes.. yes baby.. cum inside me.. please.. fill my womb with your cum." Cindy begs.

"Look at you.. I didn't even ask and you are begging me to creampie you. What a slut. Is your boyfriend going to be ok with this?"

"Fuck my boyfriend.. ahh.. his cock is too small.. to impregnant me.. cum inside me.. I want your seeds.." Cindy is completely in heat, asking for the cum.

Frank speeds up, climaxing and cumming inside Cindy's tight pussy. Squirts after squirts of cum fill Cindy's body.

Cindy's body tenses up, her back arches and she grabs onto Frank's body. She screams, "Fuuuuck babyyy I love you. I love you. I love your big cock. I love your hot cum. FUCK!"

My heart hurts as I hear this, but I came at the same time.

Cindy collapses after. Breathing softly on the bed.

Frank turns and asks, "Say, why don't you break up with your boyfriend and fuck me instead."

Cindy hesitates slightly. "No.. that was.. just in the moment. I don't want to leave my boyfriend."

"Well, maybe we will just have to get you into the moment again. I've got a few friends who are eager to give it a try." Frank says.

The cameraman walks into view. Another man comes into the room as well.

"These are my roommates. You should fuck them. It'll be fun." Frank says casually.

"No! I've already cheated on my boyfriend enough today. Go away.." Before her words are finished, the other two men lowered their pants and showed two huge erect penises. They are not as large as Frank's, but they are almost there.

Cindy gulps, and instead of saying no, starts to slowly touch the cocks.

"Well.. maybe just this once.." She says slowly.

Her hands climb the bodies of the two guys, stroking the two large cocks. She then starts to greedily suck on them.

Cindy quickly makes one of them cum in her mouth, while the other one spreads her legs and penetrates her pussy.

Frank joins back in and mouth-fucks her. Cindy looks like she's enjoying herself quite a lot, being fucked by 3 cocks that are not her boyfriend's.

After a few more climaxes from Cindy and the guys fucking her, she looks about done. Her pussy filled with cum, Cindy lies exhausted in bed, while Frank is finishing off a last round.

As Frank thrusts, he asks, "Wanna be fuck buddies?"

This time, Cindy answers, "Yes! Hmm, baby, fuck me whenever you want!"

Frank speeds up, asking again, "What about these guys here? Are they free to fuck you too?"

Cindy grabs onto Frank and says, "Yes.. my pussy is yours, so whatever cock you want me to fuck, I'll fuck." she pauses. "Well, as long as it's big." she says with a smile.

Frank starts going really hard, pounding into Cindy. She looks like her whole body is tense and going to cum soon. Frank notices this and asks, "You need to stop fucking your boyfriend's little dick."

Cindy shivers and stays silent.

"Answer me." Frank says in a low voice.

Cindy stammers out, "I.. I can't.."

Frank suddenly stops thrusting. His large cock head at the entrance of her pussy, but not going in.

The frustration shows on Cindy's face. She shouts, "OK! Ok! I'll stop fucking my boyfriend's little cock! Please! Just FUCK ME!"

I felt my cock harden more than it ever did. But also, my world shatters a bit.

Frank plunges his large cock into Cindy's tight pussy, instantly making her cum. After a few more pumps, he cums into her pussy again.

Cindy is covered in cum and left a shivering mess. The guys leave, and the stream ends there.

I sit in my chair, pondering if what she said on stream is true.

An hour later, Cindy comes back.

She comes over and sits on my lap.

"Hello baby. Did you enjoy the show?" She says with a smile.

"Yes." I reply weakly.

"Did you get hard and cum?" She asks.

"So much, baby."

"Well then, what's wrong?" She asks with a concerned look.

"What you said.. was it true?"

"Let me show you."

Cindy reaches down and strokes my little dick with two fingers. I quickly get hard. Cindy then shifts around and slides my little dick into her pussy. It went inside without any resistance.

"I've missed my little cock." Cindy kisses me. "It's so small and hard and thin and feels amazing inside me."

We kiss more passionately.

"Everything I said was just for the stream, baby. And most importantly, for you. I've looked into it, and I know that it would turn you on like crazy." Cindy smiles a wicked smile at me. "Did it?"

"Fuck. It did." I chuckle.

"I love you, baby. And this body is yours." Cindy presses herself against me.

"What about the "I love you" you said to Frank?" I ask.

"Oh. Did I say that? I don't remember. I was fucked silly, I must have said some weird stuff." Cindy laughs it off.

"Ok.. Let me know if Frank contacts you again, ok?" I ask.

"Sure. Baby. Of course." Cindy gives me a tight hug.

FreshFire
FreshFire
115 Followers