Asian Massage Adventures Pt. 05

Story Info
Anna, a lovely, busty Chinese masseuse.
1.8k words
4.74
10.5k
6
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5. Anna, a lovely, busty BBW Chinese masseuse

I met Anna in 2017 at a massage parlor in the mid cities area of the DFW metroplex. I drove by this particular parlor one night and thought I would give it a try. Man am I glad I did. The first few times I went I saw an older Chinese woman whose name escapes me. She was close to 60 but still very attractive and she was in perfect shape.

On my very first visit when she moved to massage my legs, she slid her oily hand underneath me and started massaging my cock. On the flip this led to me having two fingers deep in her pussy, kissing each other and her jerking me off. I saw her a few times and each time was great and was an amazing kisser. I would have loved to of fucked her because her pussy was butter soft and soaking wet.

It was after a few visits there that I met Anna. Anna was in her early 40's and 5'6. She was stocky with broad shoulders and huge 38DD breasts. She was definitely a BBW but very sexy. My first session with her went the same as with the older lady. The first time I saw her tits I fell in love. For her age they were still nice and firm with minimal sag. Her gumdrop nipples were tasty and loved to be nibbled on.

My first visit with Anna she gave my back the most amazing massage. She is literally to this day, the best masseuse I've ever met. I was drifting off as she moved down my legs and then she slid her hand underneath. She squeezed my cock and began milking me. As my cock hardened in her hand, my hand found her legs and I slid my it up between her thighs. As I rubbed her clit she began to grind into my hand. After 30 seconds or so she pulled away and went to get the hot towels.

On the flip she went straight to my cock and stroked me under the sheet. This place had open ceilings and curtains for doors, so being quiet was key. I resumed rubbing her pussy over her yoga pants and she pulled up her shirt and bra. Her breasts were amazing and she shoved them in my face. I hungrily sucked on her nipple while her oily hand brought me to my orgasm.She cleaned me up with a hot towel and then finished the massage. I was completely relaxed.

Afterwards she gave me her number and told me to make appointments with her via text. So a week or so later I reached out and requested an appointment. We agreed on a time and she gives me the address to another parlor. She said this one has more privacy. Privacy is just what was needed too.

I arrived on time and was greeted by Anna with a big hug. Anna was wearing a tank top with no bra and yoga pants. Her tits felt amazing pressed against me. She smacked my butt, grabbed my hand and led me down the long hall to the last room on the right. As we walked I couldn't help but notice how much nicer this parlor was. The rooms all had lockable doors, enclosed ceilings and overall a more luxurious feel about the place. The massage tables were larger and as soft as a high end mattress. I undressed and laid down as Anna got together her supplies and lit some candles.

The massage was much the same as the last. Anna gives a very deep massage and I'm literally putty in her hands. As I'm lying face down, she brings my right hand above my head in front of the table. Then I feel her warm wet pussy touch my finger tips. My fingers instantly began to massage her clit. As she massaged my back I worked her to a leg shaking orgasm. Anna could cum over and over again. Literally the easiest orgasms I've ever given a woman. I propped myself up and looked at her as I cleaned my finger off. She blushed and when I gave the sign to eat her pussy, she giggled and shook her head no.

On the flip she wasted no time in teasing my cock. Her oily hands were gliding all over me. I reached over and gave her yoga pants a tug. She smiled and shimmied her body as I pulled them down to her knees. I went to work on her wet pussy again and her legs began to tremble. She lifted her tank top up and shoved her big tits in my face. I sucked and nibbled her nipple as she got me to cum. She kept stroking my cock as my cum was getting everywhere until she finally orgasmed again.

Once again I licked my fingers clean and told her I wanted to eat her pussy. She slapped my stomach and giggled at me. The visits that followed were all the same. I always left completely relaxed and my balls were deep drained. Every time I tried to get more than fingering her or a hand job, I was denied.

One night this all changed. I was laying face down when she walked in and she tapped my shoulder. When I looked up at her she pointed at her pussy and did the humping motion. I instantly smiled and popped up. She slid her yoga pants off and took off her top. Anna didn't like to kiss but she started nibbling my ear as she brought my cock to life. "I love you thick cock honey. It feel good in my pussy".

I leaned down to suck her tits and pushed her back onto the table. Spread her legs wide and dove face first into her juicy pussy. She tasted so sweet and was very wet. I latched onto her clit with my lips and twirled my tongue around it. I stroked my hard cock while I was dining on her delicious little Chinese cunt. Her hands were grabbing the sheets of the massage table. I gave her multiple orgasms over about 10 minutes and with each one she got more wet.

Finally she had enough and begged me to stop. So I stood up and rubbed the head of my my raw cock on her pussy. She didn't mention a condom so I slipped inside and away we went. Her pussy was clinching my cock and she started cumming again. Anna made me feel like a God when I was with her. She could cum at the drop of a hat and I loved it.

I slowly stroked my cock in and out of her tight little pussy. Constantly fighting the urge to cum. I increased my pace and right as I was about to cum, I pulled out and shot my load across her tits and stomach. Then I slid my cock back over her clit and rubbed it until she had another orgasm. We cleaned up and then she gave me a massage for the remainder of the time. I took advantage of having full access to her plump nude body. My hands were in constant contact with her as she massaged me. Handfuls of her soft big ass and tits was heavenly.

On the flip she was pleased to see my cock hard again. As she stroked my cock I began fingering her. I had to have some more so I moved to a chair in the corner of the room and guided her on top of me. She mounted me and pressed her big tits in my face. Anna smiled as she slid down on top of my fat cock. She started to bounce up and down. I grabbed her tits and started going back and forth between them. Sucking on those big Chinese tits was so my much fun.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face into my shoulder. She started bouncing her fat round ass harder on my cock as she was getting close. When she started to cum again I couldn't pull out and I flooded her pussy with my second load of cum. After our orgasms she remained on top of me. My hands exploring her soft curves and worshipping those amazing breasts.

When she climbed off my cock her pussy was leaking my cum all over me. She giggled and stuffed a towel between her legs. Then she ran down the hall naked to grab us some hot towels. I heard her giggling all the way there and back. Anna and I would repeat this type of session a few more times. Then in October of 2019 she returned to China and that was it.

A few days before she left, she text me and asked me to come see her. When I got to the parlor, she came outside and had me drive to her apartment. This was a communal living situation but the other ladies were all at work. She took me to a bedroom that had three mattresses on the floor. She said her roommates would be home soon so we had to be quick. We stripped and got down to business.

I buried my face between her thighs and started sucking her clit. As I was dining on Anna, I heard something in the living room and lifted my head for a moment. Anna told me to keep going so I did. After she had a couple of orgasms, I slid my cock inside and started fucking her.

Watching her massive breasts bounce with each thrust, she grabbed my arms and started to cum. I kept thrusting as she orgasmed and it was more than I could stand. I pulled out and started to cum on her stomach but she grabbed my cock and pulled me back inside. She was cumming again and was milking my cock I ground deep inside of her as I pushed every drop of cum out of my balls.. She wrapped her legs around me and held me there as she drained my me.

We held this position until my cock began to soften. As I stood up I caught movement at the door and one of my the ladies from the massage parlor was smiling at me. Anna said something loud to her in Chinese and they both started laughing. When I asked what was said, Anna said she told her she wanted more Texas cock before going home.

We got dressed and talked a bit, then I was gone. That was the last time I saw her and her flight left the very next day. I wish I had gotten her WeChat because she was very enjoyable to talk with. Yet another massage lady that I had the pleasure of being intimate with.