Asian Massage Adventures Pt. 04

Story Info
True story about Ellen the Asian massage MILF.
3.4k words
4.74
9.5k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 Ellen

Over the years I had grown accustomed to always driving 30 minutes or more to visit my favorite AMP's. I could visit everything from your typical massage parlor to the Korean massage parlors. Depending on what I was searching for at the time, it could easily be found. The town I currently live in got its first massage parlor about 5 years ago. As soon as I knew it was there, I had to go.

On my very first visit there I met Ellen whom was also the manager. Ellen is an attractive, slightly busty woman in her late 40's. She always is dressed nicely and her hair and makeup are always perfect. At 5'2 her petite frame made her breasts look absolutely huge. Her smile is always welcoming and her hands are always warm.

Ellen greeted me and asked how much time I wanted and like always, I got the 90 minute massage. The massage was great and I was a very good boy and behaved. Firstly, this was my first visit and I wanted to get a feel of the place. Secondly, I wasn't about to try something in my conservative town and cause a freak out by acting a fool.

On this visit the massage was very vanilla but excellent. It was nice to have a place less than a mile from my house that was this good. Ellen is a very sweet woman and we had a casual conversation throughout the massage. When I got home I immediately fell asleep. It was a 10 out of 10 as far as a therapeutic massage goes. Over the next few months of going I saw Ellen and a few others but nothing ever transpired. The others were good but nothing close to Ellen's level.

One particular evening Ellen pushed a little further with me. I was on my stomach and she had moved down to my legs. After she massaged my legs, she had me bend my left leg and pull it up to the side. I didn't think anything of because she had done this multiple times. It is a great technique to help loosen up the hips and massage a little deeper in the glutes and hip flexors.

What was different was that I could feel the cool room air on my balls and ass. The towel was slightly higher this time and I was positive everything was exposed. As she massaged I felt her fingers begin to glide across my balls. My eyes popped open and my cock woke up. My brain began to race and I wasn't sure if this was accidental or intentional. That question was answered when she had me switch legs.

Ellen massaged my right side in much the same manner. Except this time when her hand grazed across my balls she cupped them in her hand. Her hand was gently massaging me and I let out a huge sigh. It felt so amazing and my cock was getting harder by the second. Ellen leaned down and whispered into my ear and asked "Feel good baby? You like?". My response was a grunt and a head nod.

She sat at the edge of the bed and continued to play with me for about 5 minutes. She used both of her hands and fingernails to drag them across my inner thighs and across my taint and balls. When she was done she went and got the warm towels to wipe me down and prepared me for the flip.

On the flip I was extremely excited to see where this would go. She had made a bold move already and I wanted to see how far she would go. The massage on the flip was very typical in comparison to previous massages. However, when she worked her way down to massaging my legs it got better.

As her hands massaged my quads her fingers would go beneath the towel. Closer and closer to my groin until finally her fingertips grazed my balls. As she the massage continued she made more similar contact. By the time she had switched legs my cock was rock hard and there was no hiding it. The towel was now on partially covering my erection.

I looked at Ellen and she was staring straight at it. I was waiting for her to reach out and grab it but nothing. I decided to make the move and gave her the international hand job sign and she got the lotion. She pumped a ridiculous amount onto my cock and then looked at me. I took the hint and started to slowly stroke my cock. With my left hand I gently touched her side and asked if it was ok to touch her. She nodded yes as she stared at my cock.

She began to lightly use her fingernails on my balls. Her eyes were glued on my hand as it pumped up and down my oily cock. With a handful of her ass and a fistful of my cock I arched my back and released a massive load of cum. She was wide eyed and smiling as she watched it spew and cover my hand and stomach.

Ellen retrieved some warm towels to clean me up. She told me how much she enjoyed watching me play and that she liked my cock. Even though this was a DIY session it was very hot. I had probably seen her 10 times at this point and never anything more than friendly banter until this day.

My return visits carried out in the same fashion. Slowly over time she let me touch a little more. Eventually I got her to lift up her shirt and reveal her perky breasts for me to enjoy with my hands and mouth. It took me almost two years to get to this point and I wanted to keep going.

When the pandemic hit, they shut down for the most part and I quit going to most places. For almost all of 2020 I stayed away from all AMP's. However, in 2021 as we became more used to the world as we know it, I returned. I was curious how it would be with everything so different but it resumed quite nicely.

I strolled in one warm spring evening and Ellen came from the back to the lobby. She looked great and was wearing a red floral sundress that went down to just above her knees. Her ample cleavage was on full display and looked amazing.

Even under her mask I could see her huge smile. She gave me a big hug and said how she missed seeing me. She took my hand and led me to the room. We talked and caught up on each other's lives throughout the massage. There was zero teasing when I was on my stomach. Just the typical great massage that I had grown accustomed to.

On the flip the massage went normal until she got down to my legs. As her hands massaged my thighs, she once again slid her hand under the towel. This time her full hand went across my cock. With each pass of her hand the towel would move more off of me. My cock responded to her touch and I was hard very quickly. I reached over and touched her and began to caress her.

She wrapped her hand around my cock and began to slowly stroke me. As I started caressing her ass under her dress and I slid my hand beneath her panties. She pinched my nipple as my fingertips felt the dampness of her pussy. Gently massaging her clit as she leaned forward and gasped. Her legs spread slightly as I pushed my finger inside of her.

I slowly finger fucked her wet pussy as her grasp on my cock got tighter. The rhythm of her hand and my finger were in sync with each other. As I thrusted inside of her, she would stroke down on my cock. We kept this going for a few minutes and it was so erotic. She was staring intensely at my cock as she pumped her hand up and down.

My orgasm hit me hard and suddenly I began to release all of the built up cum. She gasped as my load shot from my cock and landed on my stomach. Her hand continued to pump everything from me covering her hand in my load. When she released her grip, I withdrew my finger from her pussy and instantly inserted it in my mouth. "Oh you bad boy!' she exclaimed as she playfully slapped my chest.

She tasted absolutely amazing. Very sweet and only the slightest scent of musk. I love the taste of a woman and she was delicious. I flicked my tongue at her and she giggled. She gave me one more smack and then got some towels to clean me up.

On my next visit I arrived around 8 and she had just taken someone back. She told me to come back at 9:30 and she would see me. When I returned at 9:30 she led me back to the room.

About halfway through the massage she was called out of the room for a moment. When she came back she asked if I could take her home and I said that I could. She left again for about 10 minutes. I drifted off asleep and woke up when she came back in. I looked over my shoulder to see the door left slightly open. The rest of the facility appeared dark, besides the dim red lighting in the room.

On the flip she we went straight to playing with each other. It was a near perfect repeat of the previous experience and possibly better. As she stroked my cock, I explored her with my finger. I began to tease her clit with my thumb as her warm and slick pussy took my finger. She leaned forward and placed her knee up on the table. With her bent over I rolled towards her slightly so I could caress her ass with my left hand.

Ellen's face was closer to my cock than it's ever been. She was slowly stroking me as she moaned from my actions. This was so fucking erotic and I was living in the moment. The view of her bent over like this was too much and I had to taste her. I slid my left hand down her round ass and to her inner thigh. I slightly pulled her leg towards me and she took the hint.

She kept a firm grasp on my cock and mounted the table. Lowering her pussy onto my face as I felt her body relax on top of me. My tongue instantly finding her little clit. I licked and sucked on her clit while her hand pumped me. Her juices were coating my beard and she tasted amazing. Suddenly I felt her lips wrap around the head of my cock. Her tongue twirling around it as her hand steadily worked me over.

I was about to explode and I pushed her body upright. Sitting firmly on my face, she began to grind onto me. Her moans getting louder as her hips gyrated harder on my face. With one hand on my chest and the other still pumping my cock I gave in. My orgasm was intense and my noises were muffled by her delicious cunt that I was devouring. Her hand continued to stroke me as my cum lubed her hand.

I felt her fingernails dig into my chest as her thighs clamped against my head and her body shook. Her orgasm was strong and her sounds were amazing. Ellen released a squeal as she came and her body convulsed as the waves of her climax crashed through her body. She relaxed and then laid flat on top of me. Taking my softening cock back into her mouth as she tasted me. Feeling her lips and tongue as she cleaned me.

Ellen spun around on the table and we kissed and giggled for about 10 minutes. I loved the taste of us as we kissed. She loved stroking and sucking my thick cock. In her small hands it looked even bigger. Her pussy tasted just as amazing. After she cleaned me up, we walked out and that's when I realized we had been all alone. Ellen locked up the shop and I drove her home which was literally 3 minutes away.

A month went by before I went back again. I still couldn't believe that we were alone that night. I decided I would try and see if I could get a repeat of that night. This time however, I called ahead and asked Ellen if I could come at 9:30. She asked if I could take her home and I told her that I absolutely could. She said that she would be waiting on me. I had hoped this would lead to more and I was about to find out.

When I arrived Ellen met me in the lobby and she was wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt. Not near as sexy as the red dress but she still looked good. Midway through the massage she left the room to let everyone out and lock up. She returned to the room told me to give her a few minutes to finish up. I laid there and patiently waited for her return.

When she returned to the room she dimmed the red lights of the room even more. I felt her climb onto the massage table and settle in between my legs. She started rubbing my calves and thighs. Her touch was more gentle than previous massages and got lighter as she moved across my legs. As I felt her hands move across my ass, I spread my legs more.

She took the hint and began to caress and tease my balls. She used her thumbs to massage my taint as her fingers gripped my cheeks. My cock was coming alive and I began grinding into the table. Ellen was showing me a new side of herself and it felt amazing. At this point I had been coming here for close to three years. Consistency got me hear and I was glad I kept coming back.

She pressed her hands into my lower back and used her weight to knead her way up my back. As her hands reached my shoulders I felt her chest come in contact with me back. Feeling her hard nipples pressing against me had me in disbelief. As her hands worked her magic on my back, she straddled my leg and sat down. The feeling on my the back of my leg was without a doubt of a freshly shaved, wet and warm pussy. I reached back and confirmed my suspicions when my hand felt her bare thigh.

She got off the table and wiped the oil off of my back. As I turned over, I saw Ellen standing there completely nude. For her age Ellen's body is amazing. She has a slight sag to her breast and a sexy little tummy. She smiled and said "Do you like my surprise?" I was in shock and literally all could was giggle and tell her yes.

She slowly climbed onto the table and took my hard cock in her hand. I reached out and my hand caressed her legs as she straddled me. She leaned down and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. My hands grabbed her by the hips as I returned the kiss, just as soft and gentle as she did. Ellen began to slide her pussy across my hard cock slowly. I could feel the warmth and wetness coating it as she got more into it.

I began to rock my hips upward as she would slide up and down my cock. Our rhythm matched and then suddenly the head of my cock was wrapped by her lips. She raised up slightly and locked eyes with me. We were both in silence as we enjoyed the moment. Her eyes closed as she leaned down to kiss me. As we kissed slowly and bit each others lips. She teased the head of my cock. Taking me to the point of entering her and then sliding up and down the shaft.

We continued this dance for a few minutes until I had enough. I wanted to be inside of her raw. So as she was teasing me I lifted my hips and entered her fully. She gasped into my mouth as my hands pulled her hips down onto me. Ellen grabbed me by the face and began riding my cock. Her eyes inches from me as she gently moved up and down onto me. I was fighting the urge to cum something fierce. Her pussy was creamy, wet and like a furnace. The sounds of my cock pumping in and out of her was filling the room.

I wrapped my arms around her and sat up on the side of the bed. She laughed and gasped as I stood up with her and continued to fuck her. Ellen weighs maybe 110 lbs so it's an easy task. I sat her back onto the table and continued to fuck her in standing missionary. Watching my cock pumping in and out of her got me more excited. I pulled my cock out and slapped her clit a few times.

Ellen was extremely turned on because she had coated my cock with a sweat layer of cream. I admired my thick cream covered cock as we fucked. My hands explored her body as we found a rhythm and were matching each others movement. She began to rotate her hips and it was all I could do to hold back. She had me close to cumming so I climbed onto the table and began eating her juicy little pussy. She draped her legs across my shoulders and ran her fingers through my long hair.

My God did she taste good. I licked all of the creamy juices off before I settled onto her clit. I slowly slid in two fingers and began to work her over. She pulled my hair harder and began grinding into my face. Ellen's pussy was beginning to spasm and I knew she was close. Her thighs began to shake as she suddenly clamped her legs onto my head. With my fingers and mouth still working away, she moaned loudly as she rode the orgasmic waves.

As her legs released their grasp on my head, I moved up her body kissing until I reached her mouth. Ellen kissed me deeply as she grabbed my cock and positioned me. I slowly slid back deep inside her as her arms and legs wrapped around me. Kissing each other deeply I could feel my orgasm coming. I increased my strokes and locked eyes with her as began to pound her.

With each slow pounding thrust she would gasp as I felt my cock growing bigger as I got closer. Her fingernails digging into my arms pushed me over the edge and I pulled out as I began to cum. Ellen wasted no time in removing my hand as she took my cock into her mouth. I leaned back on my hands with my back arched as she sucked all of the cum out of me. I looked down in aww as she feverishly sucked my thick cock. Looking up with those innocent brown eyes she came up to kiss me. The taste of all of our juices mixed together was delicious.

We laid back on the table and kissed while holding each other. Her hand wrapped around my cock as she gently massaged and stroked it. Soon though we were interrupted when one of her housemates messaged to check on her. It was almost 11:30 and my massage was over 30 minutes ago. She told her she was doing laundry and would be home soon. We decided it was time to go and wiped down with a hot towel before getting dressed. When I dropped her off, she leaned across my truck and gave me one last kiss. The sweet taste of her pussy and my cum were intoxicating.

Over the next few months we repeated this a few times. Each time was just as spectacular. We stopped once she got a boyfriend and then recommended me to the other girls. The others were nice but it was just a massage and a hand job. I still visit but now I only see her at the reception area. She always gives me a nice hug and I always sneak a feel when she does. Hopefully someday this little Chinese MILF will stray again. When she does, I hope I get lucky again.