Asian Massage Adventures Pt. 06

Story Info
Stella the Mamasan GILF amazes me with her passion.
2.6k words
4.77
8.3k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/16/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Stella, The Mamasan GILF

Often times when I venture out to the Korean AMPS, I will just roll the dice and see who I get. I recall one weekend several years ago when I did just that. Weekends are typically when I stay away because they are so busy. The good ones are always booked and you'll get whomever is available. The Saturday afternoon that I rolled into the now closed Good Times parking lot, it was packed. There were three other AMPS here and apparently everyone had the same idea that day. I found a parking spot at another AMP and then made the walk to Good Times.

After I rang the buzzer, the door opened and I was greeted by who I would learn is Stella. She was cheerful and happy."Hello honey! You follow me" said Stella as she took my hand and led me down the hall. Stella was easily in her late 50's with thick, curly, salt and pepper hair. She reminded me of the the actress Sandra Oh. She was still an attractive woman despite her age. She was 5'6 and had a very full figure but not fat. The extra weight fit her frame rather nicely. Even in her loose pants and T-shirt you could tell she had a nice shape.

Stella asked for the fee and I handed it all over. She put the money in her pocket, smiled and said "All girls busy. So I see you ok?". With that she shut the door and my jaw dropped. I was so annoyed because I was hoping for Mimi, Susan or Orange. Instead, I rolled the dice and I got Mamasan. I went ahead and got undressed and figured what the hell. I was here, horny and might as well make the best of it. Plus, I didn't want to run the chances of offending her. All of these places talk and your reputation follows you to each one.

The door opened back up a few minutes later and I was pleasantly surprised. Stella entered with her hair now put up, wearing black heels and a black sheer babydoll nightgown with no panties. With her hair up she looked younger and even more attractive. Her full C cup breasts looked wonderful with her gumdrop nipples poking out. It was hard to tell if she'd had a lift. If she had, the doctor did an amazing job. Stella was around 150 lbs but no loose fat. She was pretty solid and had a slight belly to her. The slight pooch actually made her even more appealing.

Stella must have noticed my face because as she strutted towards me she held her hands out and said "I look much better for you now baby." We embraced with a soft hug as my hands roamed her body. They ran down the sides of her torso as I traced her curves to her flared hips. Her flesh was soft to the touch and her body felt wonderful in my hands. I slid them to her round soft ass as i squeezed her cheeks with my big hands. She nuzzled into my neck and gave my neck a few soft kisses complimenting my cologne and said I smelled very good. As her fingernails were lightly going down my back, we slowly kissed each other and my cock instantly got hard.

With my hands on her ass I pulled her closer until I felt the head come in contact with her soft mound of pubic hair. I made my cock twitch as I pressed it into her. In response she gently bit my lip and gently dug her nails into my back. Stella slid her hand down and then squeezed my cock and whispered "You come with me now, ok baby." She took me by the hand and led me to the table shower room. As I watched her full ass bounce with each step I was glad I stayed. I can only imagine how hot she was 30 years ago. Even then though she was still a sexy mature woman.

Once in the table shower room I assumed the face down position. Stella went through the normal steps of the table shower by scrubbing me down and especially my ass. On the flip she continued the scrubbing and made sure that my cock and balls were squeaky clean. I was nice and hard after she was done cleaning me.

Stella removed her nightgown and then climbed onto the table with me. She poured the warmed Nuru gel onto my body and hers as well. As she rubbed the gel over her body she smiled at me and said "You ready to have fun baby?". "Yes ma'am I am" I replied and with that she began.

Nuru body massage is my favorite part of the Korean AMP experience. It is by far the most sensual experience one can have. I've had sessions where we never left the shower room. Spending the full hour in there enjoying ourselves in the warm water and slippery embraces. I've done both covered and uncovered in there, just depended on the mood and lady. There is nothing I love more than watching my slick cock slide into a warm pink pussy.

Stella straddled me and began to slide across my hard cock. She placed her hands on my shoulders and used them to pull herself up my body. She slid up across my cock and almost to my face. Then she'd slide back down my body and lower her face to mine. We would slowly kiss as she reached between us and stroked my cock. Then she would repeat the body sliding again

Stella spun around into reverse cowgirl and resumed sliding. This gave me an amazing view of her big round ass. I loved seeing her in this position and her asshole and pussy looked absolutely delicious. Stella had just the right amount of hair and it was trimmed nicely around her labia. She began to push her ass closer to my face and eventually I grabbed her hips and pulled her onto my face.

Stella moaned as my mouth found her clit and began to suck on it. She gripped my thick cock and began to stroke me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her firmly onto my face. My hands gripping her cheeks and spreading them apart. I felt her mouth take my cock fully in one motion and I moaned loudly. I was so glad I stayed because this woman knew how to suck cuck.

Stella pulled my legs apart and I felt her finger begin to softly probe my ass. I groaned and pushed my ass onto her finger as she pushed it inside. As she found my prostate she began to stroke my cock with her other hand as her tongue twirled around the head. Her finger was slowly fucking my ass and massaging my prostate. Her mouth and hand working in unison on my cock as her tongue danced around it.

Her pussy tasted absolutely amazing. It was the perfect mix of sweetness and musk. Her juices were absolutely delicious and I was drinking from her joyfully. I moved upwards and started licking her ass and she really enjoyed that. Her moaning became louder as I went back and forth between her holes. Finally settling on her clit again until I felt her body softly tremble as she orgasmed.

I was about to cum as well and I had to pull my cock out of her mouth. Stella just giggled and then resumed the body sliding. As she slid across my cock I couldn't help but watch her pussy. Her swollen fat pussy looked so good and I just had to be inside of her. With each pass across my cock she would get a little slower. I watched intently as her fat pussy would wrap around my cock. Seeing her spread open and that beautiful pink Korean pussy just waiting to be filled. I placed my hands on her ass and caressed it before finally deciding to make my move.

When she slid back across my cock I pushed it downward. As she slid back she stopped when she hit my hand. I rubbed the swollen head of my cock onto her slick little asshole before pushing it against her pussy. Stella looked over her shoulder and smiled as she slowly slid back. She began by teasing the head. Letting me inside just a little and then sliding away. I firmly gripped her hips and pulled her back. Stella took the hint as she lifted her hips and sat down onto my cock. She grabbed my ankles and slowly rocked her ass back. My hands gripping her hips as I watched my raw cock fucking this Korean GILF.

Stella fucked me like this for a few minutes before turning around. She lowered her face down to mine and kissed me as she continued to ride my cock. My hands explored her thick mature body and squeezed her breasts. She was an excellent kisser and kissed the way only a mature woman can kiss. Stella's hands held my face as her tongue explored my mouth. The level of intimacy with this woman was off the charts. I was lost in lust when the shower curtain to the room was pulled back and I looked up to see Mimi. She was giggling and put her hand over her mouth and pretended to be shocked. They spoke in Korean and apparently she needed the shower. Stella never broke her embrace, eye contact, or rhythm. As Mimi walked out she said, "You be nice to Stella and she treat you very good". Yes she did and I was loving it.

Stella slid off of my cock and then we rinsed off before going to the room. Once in the room she had me lay down on my back. She climbed onto the bed and got between my legs and took my cock back into her mouth. She pushed my thighs up and spread my legs as she bobbed her head up and down. She began gently licking and sucking on my balls as her hand slowly pumped my cock. We locked eyes as I watched her take my cock back into her mouth. She slowly sucked my cock and took me deep into the back of her throat. Softly choking on my cock before backing off.

I could feel the stream of saliva run down across my balls and over my ass. Stella had made a mess between my thighs and it felt amazing. She eventually slid back up and placed my cock back inside of her hungry pussy. Stella laid on my chest as my hands gripped her hips. We resumed kissing as I slowly thrusted upwards into her. Best part of an older woman is how sensual they are. We were both enjoying ourselves and not in a hurry at all.

Stella placed her hands onto my chest to support herself and moved into Asian cowgirl. I loved watching her bounce up and down on my thick cock. Seeing her soft body shake with each impact and her tits bouncing. She began to ride me harder and I started thrusting upwards. Her smile was getting bigger as she knew I was about to cum. I quickly stopped her and asked to change positions.

We transitioned to doggy and I moved behind her. Stella grabbed two pillows off a chair and used them to support herself. Seeing her ass in the air I had to go down on her again. So I lowered my face began to eat her out from the back. I went back and forth from her pussy to rimming her ass. She reached back and squeezed my wrist when I rimmed her ass. So I stayed there for a minute as she pushed back onto my tongue. Her sweet little puckered ass was a delight to lick. I began to finger her pussy and work her clit. Her fingernails dug into my wrist as her soft moans and trembles were the sign of another orgasm.

This break from fucking her pussy is what I needed because I was close to cumming. I pumped some lube into hand and stroked my cock back to life. As I moved behind her I rubbed the remaining lube across here pussy and ass. I watched as my cock slipped into her pussy from behind. Her ass looked amazing in this position and from this view she looked 30.

Stella started bouncing her ass back onto me as I began to fuck her harder. With my hands gripping onto her hips, I fucked her with everything I had. I grabbed her cheeks and spread them wide. I began massaging her slick, tight little asshole with my thumb. I could feel myself getting close to cumming and I leaned down and kissed her shoulder. Stella turned toward me and kissed me deeply. Our eyes locked and full of lust as she smiled at me as I fed her greedy pussy my cock. "Cum for me baby! Give me your hot cum! You cum in my pussy" she commanded.

I returned her kiss and then suddenly I erupted inside of her. My body convulsing as my balls pumped everything I had inside of her. "YES BABY YES!!" Stella exclaimed as we both went limp on the bed. We laid there and kissed as we recovered from the activities. My fingers were gently rubbing her clit as I dipped them inside to feel my cum inside of her. I brought my hand up and spread my fingers. You could see the cum stretching between them. She grabbed my hand and brought my fingers to her mouth. With her hand wrapped around my cum covered cock, she cleaned her fingers off. Then she leaned into me and kissed me. The sweet and salty taste of my cum and her juices was so good on her lips.

Stella kissed and caressed me for about five minutes. "Thank you baby. You make me feel good", Stella stated as she got up and grabbed some hot towels to clean us up. After she wiped me down, it was her turn. I took the hot towel and wiped down her sexy body from head to toe. I was sure to dip a finger inside her once more to taste myself. This made her blush and giggle. She was absolutely glowing and giddy, we both were actually. It was some very good sex.

In true Korean AMP fashion, Stella helped me get dressed and straightened up my hair for me. I looked up at the clock and we had gone over by almost 20 minutes. I apologized for overstaying and Stella said "It's ok baby. We were having fun!" I gave her an extra tip and she was very appreciative of that.

Stella put on her nightgown and walked me back up front where Mimi was standing there smiling with a bottle of water for me. "Next time you see me ok. She wake me up next time" Mimi said to me. Stella instantly swatted Mimi on the arm and they both laughed. Lots of Korean was spoken and then they both gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

When I got out to the car I realized that maybe nobody was busy. Mamasan just wanted to get laid. I certainly wasn't upset about it because she was nothing short of amazing. Afterwards I viewed the Mamasan of every AMP completely differently. I've yet to get that lucky again but I'm still trying. I'm glad I went through with it because I've been to a lot of AMPS and seen an absolute ton of women. Stella is definitely still in my top 10.