Asian Student becomes Asian Master Ch. 02

Story Info
Redhead must decide to yield or not to her Asian temptation.
2.7k words
4.52
12.3k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bound or Free?

I was running.

I usually went jogging every morning, having inherited the 'sturdy peasant build' of my Germanic ancestors and it was only with continued discipline that I could keep my tone and figure.

Sure 48G-40-46 was on the opulent end of curvy, but the tendency to get chubby was one that I had fought since adolescence with relentless cardio, dance, martial arts and swimming.

I usually run with my Iphone piping inspirational music to my earbuds, but today I had forgotten. It didn't matter, my heart was hammering before I took my first step. I had once been caught by Yu Ka, my Chinese student boarder, captured by the twin sights of his painting, showing me bound and naked. Captured by the sight of him naked bathing in the moonlight, and worst and most humiliating of all, caught touching myself watching him.

Yu Ka. An artist, a dreamer. A quiet studious boy with short dark hair and eyes that were pools of blackness that I fell into, because I wasn't careful. Yu Ka of the golden skin, the quiet gentle movements, the almost serene stillness that gave a youth of half my age the air of a silent sage, while I felt like the chattering fool every time I tried to speak in his presence.

It was ridiculous. I was an Orthodontist, a sought after and very well-paid specialist. I was his landlady. I had been the best at everything I had done and had a wall of recognition that any professional would be proud to claim as her own, yet the sight of his golden skin made me blush, the thought of its taste...

I released a groan, my red hair tossing from side to side as I tried to deny my own reactions. I could feel the heat in my panties, feel the almost painful erection of my nipples. The mere thought of his name had my body falling all over itself to be ready for his eyes, his hands, his lips and his perfect golden cock. Yu Ka, his name was all the music I needed to run to. I was running away from the shame of him seeing me, the shame of seeing his depiction of me bound for sexual exploitation and knowing it spoke to the deepest needs in me. I was running away from him, and failing.

I stopped upon the trail, now back at the parking lot. It was time to go home and face Yu Ka, or take the cowards way and go get breakfast, or hit the gym to delay facing him. It was a Saturday, I didn't even have work to hide in. No. I may be many things, a bitch, control freak, and arrogant but no one had ever accused me of cowardice.

I stopped to pick up two drinks. My local coffee shop/new age book store had what Yu Ka and his friends liked to drink, so I stopped and got two large tieguanyin. I mentioned his name, and they knew how he took it, so I had two made the same way. If I was to apologize for my behaviour, I could at least pretend to be civilized at the same time.

Nerving myself up, I felt like a virgin awaiting her first date as I pressed the chime on the downstairs apartment, holding the coffee.

Yu Ka opened the door with a quiet bow and motioned me to enter. I was two steps in when I noticed his wince and noted the careful shoe rack on the door and remembered how carefully all his friends took off their shoes and put on slippers.

I stopped and blushed furiously.

"I am so sorry, Yu Ka. I brought this Tieguanyin for you to apologize for violating your privacy that way last night, and now I have violated your hospitality with my shoes. If I can just put your tea down, I can remove my shoes. Sorry I didn't bring any slippers."

I was gushing like an idiot and knew it. I was a trained dentist who owned multiple branches, was a paid speaker at a professional association gathering and this young Asian man had me blushing and gushing like a desperate fan girl with her boy band crush.

Smiling softly, Yu Ka waved at the shoe rack and spoke.

"Civilized folk brought slippers to wear in the house, barbarians went barefoot of course, but civilized folk understood their duty to train the barbarian in right behaviour so they too could earn a place among civilized folk."

His words should have stung, but before I could decide whether or not to be offended, his next sentence drew a whimper from me as my whole body shuddered in what felt like a mini orgasm.

"Barbarians had some redeeming features. They were frequently splendid animal specimens, full of passion and potential that needed only the right controlling hand to train to great usefulness."

His eyes.

Oh his eyes roamed over my body openly and slowly, making it clear I was to him such a barefoot barbarian animal, and the hunger in his eyes made it clear both that he found me a splendid animal specimen, and that I needed training.

Releasing me from my paralysis, he turned to walk into his studio, taking the teas with him. Placing one down on the table with his easel, he put the second on the low table behind.

"Come," he said, "I want to show you two of my works. I only really have it in me to pursue one series at a time, and I must choose which of these works will be the center of my focus in the coming months."

I was so grateful to be released from his piercing eyes, that I followed without thinking. My heart was racing, my nipples aching with need and my sex burning with heat that made the sweat from my run seem cool in comparison. Yu Ka gestured to two large canvasses.

The first showed me in white blouse and dark skirt, my hair up, my face in perfect makeup, looking every inch the cold controlled professional woman. Somehow, he had captured in still life the strut that let the world know I owned it, and wasn't much impressed with it.

"That is amazing Yu Ka, anyone who knows me will know this is a truer image than anything a camera could catch." I complimented it, and gods help me, I thought it was true until I looked at the second painting.

There I was, in a white floral kimono with red blossoms, my body naked beneath it. The kimono was open, showing my breasts again bound in scarlet cord against my white skin. My knees were parted, revealing my shaved sex and the ropes bound my ankles to my thighs and finally to my wrists, pinning me helplessly exposed and open.

My head was thrown back, my neck extended. One coil of my red hair had come loose as if from my violent thrashing, yet the look on my face was ecstasy— a perfect blend of passion, surrender and pleasure.

I whimpered and one hand went to my breast, the other my neck as I could not help but trace the line of shadow Yu Ka had left from nipple to neck, my own back arching and neck extending as my body overrode my mind to bend it to the will he had poured into this painting. I latched desperately onto his words like a drowning woman onto a line as he spoke again.

"This is in the style of Su Xiaoxiao, she was the most famous prostitute of the Southern Qi Dynasty. In a time when women were bound to the house and their husband, she chose to become a prostitute so her love could be shared with many. I see this as a vision of what you could become, this grace could be you. If you had the courage to accept the training to be more than a rude barbarian."

I fell to my knees. I could not speak. I could not answer. I could not even lift up my eyes to meet his. There was only one answer I could give.

Leaning forward, I put my lips to his foot and kissed the left first, then the right. With both my hands I caressed his foot as I kissed them. I stayed with my cheek pressed to his foot for almost a minute. My heart hammering, shame and fear warring within me. I was desperate to run, terrified of rejection.

Yu Ka reached down and grabbed me by the pony tail and pulled me to my knees.

Smiling down in such gentleness, he wrapped his delicate hand in my pony tail and pulled me to his groin, where his manhood was stretching the fabric of his pants. Wordlessly I began to unbuckle his pants and pull them down. He rubbed my face against his underwear clad cock and I moaned helplessly. I reached up to pull his cock out and slide his pants down.

Like a bar of bronze, his cock stood out in golden majesty, its head dark and round as a ripe plumb. I tried to capture it with my hands and mouth, but with a gentle slap Yu Ka rebuked me.

"No. Barbarians rush. They cannot control themselves and will never know true pleasure. That is why they must be disciplined and controlled if they are to experience true bliss, let alone provide it. You will not be allowed your hands until you have learned this."

He pulled my sports bra off me with one smooth but painful motion, and without a word used it to bind my hands behind my back. With my breasts bouncing free, he then used his cock to slap my face a dozen times, rubbing it all over my eyeslids, cheeks and nose. He went on gently.

"You must first worship the essence of my superior seed, the balls which hold the essence your white body knows it hungers for but has not earned yet. Begin by showing true reverence, and then you may be allowed to know the joy of my cock."

Sitting down in his stool, he spread his legs and allowed me to hobble awkwardly on my knees until I could take them into my mouth and begin to suck and lick them. Reaching over, he opened his Tieguanyin and began to sip it.

"Ah, sweet and hot, just like I like it." Yu Ka commented, smiling down at me.

I moaned into his balls, a wave of pleasure going through me that I had pleased him. I let my tongue trail down his balls, lapping at the base, just above the crack of his ass.

Hissing, Yu Ka rose, and I felt my eyes well up with tears that I had displeased him, but instead he bent forward over the counter, presenting his ass to me.

"Follow your instincts, and see what your nature asks of you, and I will see if you are worthy of training." Yu Ka's voice was hard, but not angry.

I wished my hands were free, but I began where I had left off, lapping at his beautiful hanging balls. Like two figs in a golden purse. I licked down the base of his balls to the root of his golden penis, then to the base of his ass crack.

I took in his scent. He was very clean, but the smell of his ass had a faint earthy tone, different from the sweat of his body. I extended my tongue and tasted as I felt his tight pucker under my long pink tongue. Excited, I began to push my face into his ass, and my tongue began to make tight circles around his rosebud.

He moaned for the first time and reached back to pull his cheeks apart. I was surprised his asshole was darker than his skin, and once it was exposed, I had to know it, to show my devotion. I pressed my lips to his asshole and kissed it, sucking it lightly, flicking it with my tongue.

I felt a hand go back and grab my head, pushing me deeper. I tried to catch little breaths through my nose as I began to work my long pink tongue into his asshole. He was so tight, but my tongue was long and strong and I began to rape his tight bum the way I wished he would rape my mouth, my pussy, and yes for my golden god, even my ass as well. I moaned into his ass admitting that even in the silence of my own skull.

Alternately thrusting deep and licking up and down, I tried to find his prostate and stroke it from the back. I wished I could have my hands now to pull him back into my face, but his own thoughts must have paralleled mine because Yu Ka began to pull me deeper into his ass until I couldn't breathe.

I couldn't breathe, but I could REACH. I felt his prostate under my tongue tip, and flicked like lighting over it. I heard his breath catch, then a grunt escape him. I was getting short on breath, but now I growled as I drove deeper in, knowing I was giving him pleasure, eroding his own control. I was on the point of passing out when I felt him yank me back by my pony tail.

"Please!" I gasped, wanting, needing to finish worshipping him.

His eyes were deep black like a shark's, like looking into the abyss, and I was suddenly shocked into silence. I was in any real sense stronger than he was, physically more heavily muscled, an established career woman and his land lady, but I felt trapped in his eyes like a fly in amber. I could no more resist or defy him than fly by flapping my arms. His will was a natural law, and mine was a forgotten dream.

"Open your mouth." He grated, his voice harsh, hungry.

I opened my mouth and he thrust his hard cock into me with a violence that spoke to the edges of his own fraying control. The taste told me everything, he was wet with precum. I gagged as he began to thrust into my mouth, but I lapped hungrily at his shaft as he used me.

Looking up into his eyes as he slid his newly adult cock into my mouth, I let him see the shining light of my devotion in my big blue eyes as I looked into the endless darkness of his pitiless Chinese face for any sign of affection.

Holding my hair with one hand, he began to stroke my cheek and neck with his right hand, whispering 'Měilì de yīngguó jìnǚ'.

With a cry, he pulled back and erupted all over my face, my hair, pointing down at my sweat and drool covered breasts he covered me with rope after rope of burning white potency more addictive than the opium we used to break the Chinese Empire centuries ago.

I finally succeeded in capturing his golden cock in my soft white mouth and felt the last few surges explode their spicy essence into my mouth.

"Měilì de yīngguó jìnǚ," He whispered to me and further added, "Beautiful English whore," in translation.

I smiled up at him as his cum dripped from my face, and onto my breasts. I had pleased him, and felt a rush better than any drug I had known, a pleasure greater than my last lover had ever given me.

Yu Ka looked down upon me and smiled.

"I will begin your training tonight. You will have to be restrained. If you were free, you would stop long before you felt a tenth of the pleasure and passion your body is capable of. You lack the discipline. I will provide that discipline, and show you what your body can feel, train you to accept the pleasure that I give you, just as I will train you to provide the pleasure I know you can give in return. Do you understand?" He explained with such gentleness.

A vision of control and civilization. I was a hot cum covered mess of conflicted feelings, desire, shame, fear and desperate pathetic hunger. There was only one answer I could give him.

Kissing his deflated cock as it hung before me, I looked up from cum covered cheeks and answered.

"Yes, Master."