Ask Me If I'm Ready Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She greedily opened her mouth and licked their combined juices that had run down his sack, and then took her father's still firm prick in her mouth and cleaned all their honey off his pole. Jake got down off the table and leaned down and kissed her, his tongue now sharing the last of their creamy offerings. He picked her up off the hard table and carried her upstairs to their bed, laid her down and laid beside her. "I love, you, baby. God I love you so," he said breathlessly.

"I know, Daddy. I love you, too. And I told you so." Darby was still breathing a little harder than usual, but she was recovering as well. "Now hold me, Daddy."

A few houses down, Nora pulled up to her house. She checked her face in the mirror... still flawless. The hair and makeup were an expensive touch, but it would be worth it. She saw her dad's Escalade in the driveway and pulled up behind it. She wanted to make sure he'd had a chance to find the letter. Unlike her kinky-ass friend, Darby, Nora didn't like being spanked, so she wondered what her 'punishment' would be. Her dad was an imaginative lover, so she was sure he'd think of something. Something amazing. Her heart-rate quickening, her panties already dampening, she took a deep breath and walked into the house. She hadn't taken her first step inside the door when...

"So you wanna act like a skank?! You wanna embarrass me by acting like some kinda hoochie-ass skank?! Girl get yo' hot-tart-ass in here right now!" Nate thundered. She wanted to play? He was ready for her. Or so he thought...

"Yes, Daddy?" Nora was wearing a similar Catholic-Schoolgirl outfit. White button-down cropped shirt, tied loosely under her full breasts, her entire firm, flat midriff showing between the shirt and her short, pleated plaid skirt that stopped high up her upper thigh, and knee socks that only came up just above her knees, leaving several inches of long, dark, sexy legs exposed. Her skirt was so short and she was so tall, her panties were easily visible: a lime green lacy thong which seemed to glow brightly against her dark-chocolate skin, illuminating her hypnotically alluring thigh gap, and stiletto heels that had to be six inches high. Her hair was styled straight and cut into a bob that really highlighted her face, and her makeup was movie-screen perfect. For about thirty seconds, Nate forgot how to breathe.

"Yes, Daddy?" Nora repeated innocently. "What's wrong?"

His whole plan flew out the window. He knew that this was a game; that she was a 'bad girl,' and he, her daddy was supposed to 'punish' her. It would be fun. But that was before he saw the sexiest thing he'd ever seen in his entire existence. He didn't have time to punish her. He needed to fuck her, and fuck her hard, right now. Nate stepped right up to her, picked her up, carried her giggling into the bedroom, laid her on the bed and started kissing her like she was the last woman on earth. She reached up and pulled him down to her, returning his passion. She started to undo her shirt, but Nate stopped her. "No, baby... don't take anything off. Leave it all on 'til I take it off you," he said huskily.

He sucked on her neck, and licked down her chest to her midriff, and licked her stomach. He pulled her shirt open and roughly sucked and pulled on her long dark nipples, opening his mouth wide to take in as much of her breast as he could. Nora held her father's head to he as he molested her sensitive breasts. His hands slid down her body to her moist panties and pushed the crotch to the side as he eagerly stroked her soft, smooth lips between her legs. She spread her thighs wide and moved her hips up and down, inviting him to finger her wet gash. He slipped two fingers inside her boiling center and rubbed the roof of her pussy stimulating her G-spot. Nora moaned out loud and grabbed his hand holding it against her as rode the first small orgasm, flooding his hand with her nectar. As she came down, Nate pulled his fingers away and got down on the bed and put his mouth over her dripping sex and greedily licked and sucked the pearly offering from her drooling pussy. Nora tore open the flimsy panties and again grabbed her dad's head in her hands and wrapped her thighs around his head and held his face hard against her as she roughly fucked his face, covering him from scalp to chin with her juices. She could feel her second orgasm coming and she wanted it to hit hard. She humped his face harder and faster, chasing that peak. Almost there, she flipped them both over... now she was kneeling over his face, pressing him into the bed as she grabbed his head pulling him into her sex, savagely fucking his face like a woman possessed. As her climax finally hit, she sat upright over his face... her whole body tensed up like she was having a seizure as she came harder than she had ever cum in her life. Nora screamed, "Dadddddieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Daddydaddydaddydaddydaddydaddy...don't... ever... stop!" Her pussy throbbed almost painfully as it pulsed against his face. As she kept bearing down on her dad's face, she felt herself squirt girl-juice into his sucking mouth, but there was more... she felt her bladder release, and she couldn't help herself, her pee shot out of her. Not just a drop, but a torrent poured out of her into her dad's waiting mouth. Nate sucked and swallowed every sweet, tangy drop of her pussy juices, of her girl-cum, of her pee, every drop that came out of her, he swallowed greedily, sucking for more until she finally finished. Nora collapsed over him, gulping air as she tried to recover from an almost unholy orgasm. Nate wasn't done.

He turned her over, saying, "I can't believe how you're actin' at that school. Raise your little bad ass up!" as he pulled her to her knees on the bed.

Nora begged, "No, Daddy, they're lying! I didn't do it! I'm a good girl, Daddy, I swear! Don't I taste like a good girl?"

Nate pulled her to him and ruthlessly punished her with her favorite thing in the world... his tongue on and in her asshole. He rimmed her back door deeply, sucking and licking her whole area, while massaging her clit. He dropped his pants and she felt him leave for a second. Nora looked around, and her dad was reaching to his nightstand, and he pulled out a little tube of lube and started applying it to his rock-hard dick. Her eyes got wide. She felt equal parts fear and excitement.

"No, Daddy... you can't do that. Please, Daddy, don't punish me!" she knew exactly what buttons to push. "No, Daddy, I'm your princess, and you're my king, remember? Your huge Daddy-dick is way too big for my tiny, tight little booty. You'll kill me! Please, Daddy, don't do this... Oooooooh, Daddy, listen, ooooooohhhhh..."

Nate was rubbing the lube all over her tight balloon-knot, slipping his fingers in to get her lubed up inside and out. He placed his thick cock-head against the impossibly tiny opening and pushed a little.

"No, Daddy, please don't fuck your baby girl in her tight little ass," she begged, even as she pushed back against his dick, and wiggled her hops back and forth to try to slip it in. She felt her sphincter expand a little, then a little more, a little more, and then she felt her dad push the head in, stretching her beyond belief. "Omigodomigodithurtsithurtsdaddeeeeithurtsithurtstakeitouttakeitout!!" She was not faking. Just the head of her dad's thick, veiny cock was tearing her in half... how would she ever take it all?

Nate just held his dick inside her snug hole, not moving, not wanting to hurt her. "Have you learned your lesson? Are you gonna be a good girl from now on?" he said.

With tears in her eyes, she said, "Yes, Daddy, I promise."

"You better be!" With that he pulled out of her. The relief was exquisite. She dropped down on the mattress. He walked to the bathroom and wet a towel and washed his cock. "You're not done yet, you little tart!" Nate yelled at her as he came back to the bed. He roughly turned her over and spread her thighs, lined up his cock with her smooth pussy and slid all eight inches into her, making her cry out, "My king!"

This was what they both needed... Nate pummeling her pussy, fucking her hard and deep, their hips crashing together, Nora grunting lewdly on each stroke, her nails digging into her fathers back as he fucked her senseless. They both felt their peak coming again, and he looked in her eyes and said, "Be a good girl... cum for Daddy... that's it, baby... cum for your Daddy... cum on your Daddy's big, thick cock!" And they both exploded together, squeezing the life out of each other. Nate's thick dick felt every corner of his daughter's pussy as she throbbed in orgasm, moaning his name over and over... "Daddy, Daddy, you fuck your baby soooo good!"

As they lay there holding each other lovingly, Nate joked, "If you misbehave like that again, I'll put it all the way in!"

Nora clenched her pelvic muscles and felt the soreness in her sphincter. "Mm-mmm, never again, Daddy. I'm a good girl from now on. I think you fucked the bad-girl right outta me. Thank you, daddy! Oh, did you like the headmaster's name? That was Darby's idea."

Nate replied, "Yeah, what kinda weird name was that?"

"You didn't get it? His first name is Toleas, or 'Tole' for short. Middle initial is U. Last name is Seaux, pronounced 'So.' Sound it out, Daddy," Nora smiled.

"Tole. U. So. Tole you so... why that little..." and he laughed out loud. He squeezed his daughter tightly. "Nora, baby I love you so much! I can't wait to call you my wife. But hang on to this outfit, you know?"

"Of course, Daddy," Nora answered with a shy smile.

*****

A few days before sailing date, the girls insisted they go out for dinner. After they were seated, Jake said, "Okay, I officially apologize. It was my idea, and yes, it was a stupid one. And Darby, I was wrong... you CAN make me have sex with you!" Nate nodded his head in agreement. Everyone laughed and started talking excitedly about the trip.

Darby announced, "If you're planning on taking us to the Caribbean and showing us off, we're going to need to up our hottiness factor. I mean, I know we look good, but this is the big leagues. These are the places where they actually shoot swimsuit photo spreads. We're gonna have to come correct! Dad, Im'ma need the card," and she held out her hand expectantly.

"Okay, baby. Here you go," and Jake handed her a credit card. Darby just shook her head. He handed her another one. She shook her head 'No.' He tried a third attempt. She just shook her head again and again.

"The card, Dad," with her hand still extended. Jake took a deep breath and handed her his Amex Black. "Thank you, Daddy!" and she kissed him on the cheek.

Nate looked impressed. "Dude, you got one of those?!"

Jake just rolled his eyes at his friend. "Quit frontin', you do, too, and Nora's gonna want it. Hand it over." Nate sighed and handed his daughter his card. Darby looked at Nora, "Pick you up tomorrow at 10?"

Later in bed, Darby's tush was still pretty tender from her 'punishment', so she just wanted to cuddle. That was fine with Jake, since he loved to just hold her, warm in his arms. As they lay there in the dark, they talked about their future, and how bright things looked for them. Jake said, suddenly serious, "Dar, baby, can I ask you something? For real?"

"Sure, Dad... what is it?"

"Well don't think I'm weird or anything, but what are your thoughts about, well... how do feel about... kids?"

"Kids? Our kids? Of course I want children with you. I've always wanted that. I was actually hoping we'd talk about it on the cruise. But I didn't wanna say anything now because I didn't want to, you know, freak you out or anything. But Daddy, I know that after all this time, we're used to it and this is our normal, but we're still dad and daughter. It's still incest. Is it risky?"

"No, not really. I've been looking into it, and—"

"You have? Wow... you're really serious, huh?"

"Yeah. I really am. Anyway, the risk of problems is a little higher than if we weren't related. We're both really healthy, so the risk is pretty low. So I say let's do it. But baby, and this is really what I wanted to say... I don't wanna talk about it on the cruise. I want to try to get pregnant on the cruise. I want you to throw away your pills right now. Baby girl, I love you, and you're everything I've ever wanted. You've already made me happier than I could have ever imagined. And if you want to, I want to try to have it all. That means kids. With you. What do you think?"

Darby didn't answer. "Baby?" repeated Jake.

Jake heard sniffling, and suddenly felt wet on his chest where Darby was resting her head. "Baby, what's wrong?" he asked, worried that this was going badly all of a sudden.

Darby sniffed twice, and said in a broken, tearful voice, "Nothing's wrong, Daddy. This, this is just," she took a minute before she could continue. "It's just everything I've wanted for my entire life. Daddy, I'm gonna bethe sweetest wife and the bestmom you've ever seen, and..." She collapsed, sobbing against her dad, racked with tears, overcome with joy. Jake just held her quietly as she sobbed. She held him tightly. Her daddy. Her man. Her love.

Nora and Darby were best friends and shared everything, but had not discussed this. Jake, who usually wore his heart on his sleeve, had said nothing at all to Nate. But because the universe sometimes seeks order, Nora and Nate were having a very similar conversation, with the exact same result. Both couples went to sleep that night very excited about their futures.

*****

Nate had convinced everyone that flying was not the best way to go. He reasoned, "Okay, it's one hour from here to the airport, one hour at least sitting around in the airport, then a two-plus hour flight, another two hours to get our luggage, find a cab, load all that luggage, and then probably at least another half-hour to get to the cruise port. That's like six miserable hours. Or, we drive in luxury for the same amount of time, go straight to the cruise port and only handle luggage once. But the best part is that once we're back, the car is right there. Trust me, this is better."

Jake said, "Hell, I drive that much in a day sometimes, so I can drive. But with the luggage we'll have," both men glanced at their daughters, "we should take your Escalade."

The night before the cruise, they loaded all the the luggage into Nate's Escalade. Jake and Darby went home; Nate and Nora would pick them up at 6:00 in the morning. The ship was sailing from Canaveral, only 45 minutes from Orlando. Even with rest stops, they figured they make the port by 2:00. They made good time with Nate cruising at 80 almost the entire way. They walked across the gangway onto the ship by 2:00. None of them had ever been on a cruise before. On fact, none of them had ever even seen a cruise ship in person. The guys were blown away by how immense it was. And Nora and Darby were taken with how elegant and how well-designed and decorated it was. They got to their suites, and oohed and ahhed over how well-appointed they were, and they went out onto the oversized balcony. Nora said to her father, "So when we're out at sea, there's nothing out there but open ocean, right?"

"Yeah, nothing but the deep blue sea," replied Nate.

"Good. Then tonight while we're out at sea, I'm gonna leave that door open and I'm gonna fuck you stupid!" She said mischievously.

Nate smiled back at her and said, "Awww, baby... you already have!" They both laughed like cartoon villains.

Even though Jake had booked the cruise only a month before sailing, he was able to get their cabins next to each other. He leaned over the adjoining balcony and said, "I hope that's okay that we're next door. I'm sorry, but it didn't occur to me that y'all might want some space from us."

Nora saw Jake looking a little sheepish, and said, "Why would we want space from you? There's nobody we love more than you guys... remember, we're all family. I'da been a little mad if you were all the way down the hall somewhere, you know?" She added, "Plus, we need to be next to each other. If anybody else hears, 'That's it, daddy, fuck your little girl,' in the middle of the night there's bound to be talk." They all laughed.

They freshened up and headed out to the Muster Drill, and then on to the launch party on the deck. Jake had booked tables at all the ship's best restaurants for every night of the cruise. They didn't have to go, but the reservations were already made. They had dinner that night at an Italian restaurant that was as good as anything they'r ever had on land. After dinner, they strolled down to an area of the ship that had a couple of night clubs. They found a spot playing a good blend of dance and hip-hop. Nate and Jake felt obligated to go in and show those youngbloods that the old heads could still throw it down. The fact that these two old men were with two of the hottest honeys in the club also went a long way to enhancing their club cred. When the DJ slowed things down, Nora and Darby danced with their fathers, shamelessly plastering their sexy, curvy bodies against them and dancing possessively against them, sending a message to any prospective 'Sugar Babies" in attendance that these particular Daddies were taken.

Nate and Nora left the club before Jake and Darby, and said good-night. Because the next day of the cruise was a day at sea, there was no need to get up extra early. So Jake and Darby stayed a while and found a dark corner of the room. She sat on his lap, and they made out like teenagers. Darby wanted to be even naughtier. She gave her dad a lap-dance right there in the dark with a couple hundred people nearby, grinding on Jake's hard cock until he exploded in his pants, gripping her hips as he came. Jake felt like a naughty kid sneaking out late. The place finally closed at 2:00 in the morning, and they wandered out onto the deck. The ocean breeze was cool, the moon was full, and Jake had the most amazing woman in the world in his arms, kissing him, promising him her everything. Jake was not a religious man, but he thought, if there really was a heaven, he didn't see how it could possibly improve on this moment. They stopped and had a hot chocolate, sipping from a single cup. Jake licked whipped cream from Darby's lips as she giggled, her pink tongue darting out to touch his. They finally made it back to their suite just before 4:00 a.m. After undressing and getting into bed, Jake pulled his naked Darby close and whispered, "We're gonna make a lotta love on this trip, baby. But for right now, I just want to hold you close, and live in this moment for as long as I can."

"That would be perfect," and kissed him lightly. They snuggled closer together and, after some time, just before the sun peeked over the distant horizon, they drifted off to sleep.

The next day was a day at sea, and the couples played, shopped, ate, and relaxed all over the massive ship. That night in their suites, there were indeed the sounds of young girls imploring their daddies to do unspeakable things to them. The sea air was so pleasant that their balcony doors were left open. The next morning as they left for breakfast, Nora saw the people who were next door to them on the other side. It was a well-dressed white couple, maybe in their mid-30s, very fit and attractive. They looked like everyone Nate worked with. Nora said, "Good morning." They both mumbled, "Morning." The man held eye contact just a little too long, as if to say, 'Yes. We heard you, you perverts.' Nora smiled, and said, "Have a good day!"

That day, they visited the 'Private Island.' The cruise line had turned the island into a water theme park. There were only two ships there, and they stayed all day giving passengers time to indulge in any number of activities. Nate got a cabana for the group so they'd have a base for the day.They all had to talk Nora into going on the giant water slides, but she did it, under protest, but then laughed louder than anyone as she went on again and again.