Ask Me If I'm Ready Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Le Clerc said politely, "I'm sorry, madame. This is not a tour bus, and we are all full."

She pressed on, "Look, young man, I can see seats available from here. We have money. Just let us in!"

Le Cler said, "Ma'm these men have all dedicated their lives to Satan. The young ladies are their daughters. They are to be killed and sacrificed to the Prince of Darkness tonight at midnight." He smiled towards Nate as he gently closed the door in her surprised face. The driver pulled away from the curb. "Now, who is here to get incest married?"

Eight hands shot up. "Good. You are on the right bus. We are going straight to our offices, but it is still almost an hour drive, so relax." As they traveled, Le Clerc told them interesting facts and trivia about the island and the places they were passing. Darby slept.

*****

Back on the ship, many people choose to stay aboard if that Port of Call wasn't to their liking. Jennifer Nicklaus, Nora's next-door neighbor stayed on board. She was heading up to her usual spot in the pool area reserved for suite guests. On the way there, she saw a woman who looked she could be her sister. Jennifer's husband was back in their suite on a conference call and she had no one to talk to. She decided to make a friend.

She walked up to the woman and said, "Excuse me, I swear I'm not crazy, but you look like you could be my sister."

The woman looked at her and said, "You know, you're right. We could be sisters."

"Look, I don't want to intrude. Are you with someone, I'll..."

"Nope. I'm on a ten-day cruise all by my damn self."

"Oh my god, what must that be like? I'm so jealous!"

"Sit down, and I'll tell you all about it."

She sat and offered her hand. "I'm Jennifer Nicklaus."

"Meredith Manyfield."

***

"We're here!" announced Le Clerc. "Come in, and we will get started straight away. The four couples followed Le Clerc into the small, neat building. Next to the door, a small sign read, 'Zanzine Delacroix, Family Law.' Nate commented, "I thought everything was legal. Why so low-key?"

Le Clerc answered, "This is 100% legal. But just because something is fully legal does not make it universally popular, no? We see our share of protesters, mostly religious, so we keep a low profile. We service our clients discretely and we do not make waves."

Inside, there was a reception area with a young lady busy on the phones and computer. They were all ushered into the next room. That room was a medium-sized waiting room with two offices immediately off one side, and a corridor leading further back into the building. Apparently, the building was deeper than it looked from the street. There was another couple sitting there waiting. They were all asked to sit. Mr. Le Clerc went back up front and came right back with a leather folio. He opened it and started taking roll.

"Okay, we have Paul and Bethany Abbot,"

One of the couples raised their hands. The girl looked nervous, her eyes flitting around as if she were looking for a an escape.

"James and Moira Mitchell," and another couple raised their hands tentatively. They both looked nervous.

"Nathaniel and Nora Rochester." Their hands shot up excitedly, as did Jake's and Darby's.

"And Phillipe and Celeste St. James." This was the couple already in the room. "And everyone here is fathers and daughters, yes?" Everyone nodded. Mr. Le Clerc went up to Nora and Darby, checked their names in his book, and asked them both, "Miss Rochester and Miss Steele, you wish to be married to your fathers? I need an answer, not a nod."

"Absolutely!" said Nora.

"More than you can imagine!" gushed Darby.

He next went to the Abbots. "Miss Abbot, do you wish to marry your father?" The poor girl looked positively terrified. "Miss?"

Paul Abbot spoke up, "I think we're having some second thoughts. I'm not sure we're really ready for this. Those guys," he nodded at the Steeles and the Rochesters, "they're ready. We're not there yet. I'm gonna take my girl home."

Bethany looked relieved, like she'd been spared some horrific fate. "I'm sorry, Dad. I just feel like I'm not ready to marry, well, anybody." And they left the room together. The Mitchells left right behind them, without a word. Just before she left the room, Moira Mitchell turned and looked at Nora and Darby and said, almost enviously, "Good luck you guys. You're gonna be great together," and she turned and left.

"Miss St. James?" She said, impatiently, "Bien sûr que je veux l'épouser, pourquoi crois-tu qu'on est là?"

Mr. Le Clerc spat back, "Pas besoin d'être grossier!" He looked at the two remaining couples and said simply, "She said 'Yes.'" Back to the French couple, "You are from France?" They nodded. "Then you simply need the ceremony. They can take you in the next room," and he motioned for them to leave, and they walked out without so much as acknowledging the others' presence.

Nate muttered under his breath, "Fuckin' rude-ass French!"

Mr. Le Clerc said, "Believe it or not, this was perfectly normal. Many people come here enamored of the taboo of the forbidden, but are not truly ready to make a commitment like marriage. Many times, one party is pressuring the other for the marriage. We ask that question and require an answer aloud to get exactly the result you saw. It pushes all questions of coercion out into the open, forcing them to be dealt with. That first young lady, even if she had said yes, I would have pressed her a bit. Yes, it's her choice. I just need to make sure it IS her choice. Our little community is quite sensitive as it pertains to matters of consent and coercion. Often there is only one truly committed couple. Sometimes there are none. Happily, today there are two. Plus one apparently here out of spite. Now, we create your paperwork and licenses, and very soon, you will be married! Who will go first?"

Jake responded, gesturing to his best friend, "They got together first, and they encouraged us to get together, so they should go first."

"Excellent!" replied Le Clerc. "This way, please."

*****

Meredith and Jennifer had been laughing, talking, and drinking all morning, and now it was early afternoon. They had a very nice buzz going. Meredith explained how she had been married to a great guy, and then threw it all away searching for huge, yet ultimately unsatisfying, dick. She was still unhappy, and he didn't deserve how she'd treated him. So she'd poured herself into her work, gotten two rapid promotions, and was then told that she was heading for a burnout, and ordered to take a vacation. Hell, they'd even paid for it. Now here she was getting day-drunk with her new best friend.

Jennifer explained how she'd married for money, it was still going, although how strong was up for debate. Her husband seemed to think that because he came from a good, old-money family, he could order her around like one of the family servants. He seemed to forget that she was the one with the pussy, and if he wanted continued access to it, he needed to not be a tyrant. She confessed that, even with all the trappings of wealth, she was deeply unhappy, and feared she was wasting the best years of her life with a man with an impressive bank account but left her dead inside. And now, he'd found Jesus. Apparently, Jesus didn't approve of ANYTHING fun. Jennifer didn't buy it. A man who can go to a wedding and turn water into wine, surely had more of a sense of humor than He was given credit for. Anyway, now, here SHE was, once again drinking way more than was decent in the middle of the day. But now, she had a new friend.

Jennifer said, "I'm feeling a little sleepy. I'm gonna go take a nap in my room."

Meredith answered, "I thought your rich husband was in there or something."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot! The call is over by now. But if he's in there, he'll expect something, and I don't really want that right now." She looked at Meredith meaningfully. "But I'm sleepy. I really feel like a nap. Any ideas, Meredith from Top Value?"

"Well I am in a cabin all by my lonesome. You could take a nap in there, I guess. Maybe I could take a nap, too. I'm kinda sleepy, too. Oh, dang!"

"What?"

"There's only one bed. Would that be a problem?" said Meredith.

Jennifer answered coyly, "You'll probably be safe. I promise I don't have a, what was it that ruined your marriage? A giant cock. I don't have one of those."

Meredith took her new friend's hand and they joined fingers. "For some reason, that's very good to know. You should know, I've never taken a nap with a woman before," said Meredith as they walked toward the elevator.

"Me, either, but for some reason, I'm sleepy as fuck right now!"

*****

"And Darby Steele, do you take this man, to love and care for as a father, to love and cherish as a husband, to honor and adore him, through all the good times and the bad, forsaking all others, for as long as you live?"

Darby looked deeply into her father's eyes, tears dripping from hers, and said, "Yes. I Do."

"Then by the authority granted me by the Governor of St. Maarten, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride!" Jake kissed his daughter, no, his new wife, gently, just the slightest bit of tongue. Nate and Nora whoop-whooped just like Jake and Darby had done only a few minutes earlier when they'd become Mr. and Mrs. Rochester. Nora hugged her best friend. Jake hugged his dawg. Darby hugged the man who would be Uncle Nate to her children. Nora embraced Uncle Jake. Tears and laughter were shared openly.

Le Clerc said, "I hate to marry and run, but we must leave here by 1:30 to make sure you get to your ship in time. Here are your documents." He handed each couple an envelope bound by a string at the top. "Congratulations, all of you. I predict much joy and happiness for you all! I will meet you all at the shuttle in 15 minutes."

Jake opened his envelope and pulled out the one document that mattered. He showed Darby. It showed that Darby Manyfield had married Jacob Steele on December 24. It was signed. It was witnessed. It had a raised embossed seal. As far as anyone would ever be able to tell, it was straight-up legit, and this amazing woman was now his wife. HIS WIFE!! He suddenly grabbed Darby and kissed her deeply, squeezing her tightly. "Okay, guys, let's get back to the ship start our honeymoon!" Jake yelled.

As they got back on the shuttle for the return trip, Nora asked, "Where are those other people? Did they leave already?"

As the shuttled pulled onto the road, Mr. Le Clerc said, "At first we would take everyone back together. But the couples who choose not to marry always made the trip miserable for the couple who did. 'This is not right,' they'd say. 'It's a sin, let her live own life.' As if they themselves will not again be between their own daughter's legs before the day is done. Hypocrites! And then, there are the cheap bastards. Mr. Steele, what is my refund policy?"

Jake was surprised to be called upon. "Oh, uhh, there's no refunds, at all. Period. Even if I'd called you back the moment the check cleared. You were pretty damned clear on that point."

"You see? And that has been my practice since we started this endeavor four years ago. Also, Mr. Steele, how many times did I ask you for your money?"

Jake said, "Ask me?!" He looked at Nate, "Dude, I practically had to beg him to do this. He's all, 'Are you sure she wants this?' And 'Call me in a year when you have thought it over,' and 'Why not just say you're married? You already share a name."

"This is what I mean," said Le Clerc. "They call me up and beg me to take their money to do this, then change their minds and demand a refund. They complain, 'I paid five thousand dollars for nothing!' I tell them, 'No, you paid five thousand dollars to find out your true relationship with your daughter! How much is that worth?' And you know who it always is?"

Four voices said, "Who?"

Le Clerc said, "White people. It is always white people who cause problems. Black people ask the same questions you asked, Mr. Steele, 'Is it legal? Will it stand up? What are the risks?' I explain it the same way every time. They pay their money, they come, they get married, and they leave here happy."

"Wow," said Nate and Darby, softly.

"You look surprised. You think only white men find their daughters irresistible? Only white girls fancy their brothers and fathers? I assure you that is not the case. As in many groups, black people are the minority in this one. But also as in many groups, black people are among the most stable and reliable segments. At any rate, to answer your question, Mrs. Rochester," Nora giggled merrily, "if they do not go through with the marriage, we take them back by car, by themselves so as not to disrupt the happy couples like yourselves. They are probably at their ships by now, angry with me."

Jake asked, "Could they make trouble for you?"

Le Clerc scoffed, "What can they do? Go back to the authorities and say, 'I wanted to marry my daughter and this man wouldn't let me?' As you Americans say, let me know how that works out!" Everyone laughed long and loud at that image.

"Sucks to be them," pondered Nate.

"Yes, but it's wonderful to be you, Mr. and Mrs. Rochester. Nate grinned like a cat with a mouthful of bird.

*****

Jennifer was laying partially across Meredith's naked body, her cheek resting against Meredith's rosy-tipped breast. Their breathing was still shallow, but they were quickly recovering. It was the most intense experience of either of their lives. But it wasn't just the sex. It was something deeper, more existential. Meredith wanted to say it, but she was afraid of scaring away the younger woman. Oh well, if not now, when?

"Jenn?"

"Jennifer."

"What?"

"My husband calls me Jenn. I don't want to be reminded of him. Certainly not when I'm with you ."

Okay. Jennifer? Can I say something without scaring you off?"

"Maybe. I'm very much at home right here. It'll take a lot to make me get up and leave."

"Alright. You know how I said I wrecked my marriage looking for something, and then never found it? This is what I was looking for. Look, I'm a forty-plus year-old woman, and I don't want to sound like a lovesick teenager, but now that I've found what I was looking for, I don't want to be without it."

"What have you found? That you're a lesbian?"

"No. I found you. I'm not a lesbian. I've never given another female a second glance. But I could just as soon give up oxygen as give you up. I know. I know... sappy as —"

Jennifer kissed her deeply, and they embraced tightly. Jennifer broke the kiss. "Help me; give me the strength to leave my husband and you will never have to. Believe me, Meredith from Top Value, I feel it, too. It's so strong it's scary!"

*****

On the ride back, Nora and Darby were admiring their wedding bands, and noticed the similarities.

Darby gasped, "You got us all the same bands?!"

Jake and Nate both just said, "Yeah." Nate added, "Thought it was fitting for the four of us. You mad?"

They both hugged their dads, "No, it's perfect."

As they got back onboard the ship, they all realized that they hadn't eaten a bite since breakfast. It had been a wonderful day. Eventful, stressful, tumultuous, and emotional, but utterly wonderful. They found the buffet and grabbed a late lunch and wolfed down some food. Darby finished first, got up, and grabbed Jake's hand, pulling him. She looked at her friend and said, "Goodnight, Mr. and Mrs. Rochester. Mr. and Mrs. Steele will see you tomorrow morning at breakfast." Nate and Nora smiled at each other, and Nora mouthed the words, 'My King.' Minutes later, they followed the Steeles to their suite.

*****

As they finished dressing, Jennifer looked admiringly at Meredith. "You know, it's really uncanny. It even FEELS like you're somehow my sister."

"Does that thought turn you on, sweetie? The thought of hooking up with your worldly big sister?"

Jennifer hissed, "Stop it! Yeah, a little bit. I know... I'm fucking sick! I'm all twisted. You hate me, don't you?"

Meredith took the suddenly shy and self-conscious Jennifer in her arms. "I'll take you, kinks and all. If that gets you wet, then I'll happily be your big sister, looking out for you," Meredith kissed her tenderly, "showing you the ways of the world," she kissed her again, with a little more tongue, "whatever you want, li'l sis!"

Jennifer kissed her deeply as she shuddered, almost coming without being touched. "You're getting some more pussy tonight!"

*****

As they walked down the corridor to their suite Darby said to Jake, "I've decided, I'm never going to stop calling you Daddy. And I don't want you to stop calling me those affectionate daughter names, like sweetie, sugar, baby, and of course my favorite, baby girl. I don't want us to lose sight of the fact that you're my father and I'm your daughter. A lot of couples fantasize and role play that very thing, but we get to live it every day and night. That's just too hot to give up. And we both know how crazy it makes you when I talk like that. Don't you agree, Daddy?"

Jake said, "I agree baby. But what if the situation absolutely call for it? What if it's just not right for you to call me dad or daddy?"

"Well, in that case," said Darby, "I've decided I'm going to call you Jacob. Everybody calls you Jake. I'll be the only person who calls you Jacob. So when you hear Jacob, you'll know that I mean, 'Daddy,'" she smiled.

They were at the door. Jake unlocked the door and opened it, and then he picked up Darby, saying, Mrs. Steele? He carried her inside and laid her on the bed. He held up a finger to her for her wait a minute, then dialed their butler.

"I'd like a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice, and a bowl of fresh strawberries and some whipped cream. Place it just inside the door and ignore anything you may see going on inside the room. Your tip will be laying where I want you to put the champagne. Got all that? Great." And he hung up. He turned to look at his new wife.

As always, he was taken by how heart-stoppingly beautiful she was. She wasn't even dressed provocatively... just simple casual wear consisting of shorts and nicely tailored, meaning expensive, button down top. The same outfit currently being worn by hundreds of other young women on the ship. But she looked so good. That long thick hair, so soft and curly; that soft, silky smooth skin, the color of cinnamon with the taste of heaven; those small, sweet breasts, barely a mouthful, topped with such sensitive, suckable nipples. She was so amazingly delectable, he wondered for the millionth time how he got so lucky.

Jake sat on the bed beside his daughter, rubbed her back, and leaned down to kiss his baby girl, ready to consummate their marriage. He kissed her, deeply and hungrily, reveling in the softness and fullness of her lips, the sweetness of her tongue, delighting in her quiet whimpers of pleasure. He kissed her like that for several minutes pouring all his love for her, his devotion to her, and his need to be with her always, into those kisses.

Darby pulled her father down on top of her, kissing him with the same passion, pouring her soul into her love and adoration for her father, her husband. She felt his fingers deftly unbuttoning her shirt. She managed to contort herself to get it off, never breaking the kiss. He just touched her back, and her bra was gone -- how did he do that? -- and smoothly glided his hand down her soft, flat midsection to her shorts. His nimble fingers adroitly undid her belt, unsnapped and unzipped her shorts, and smoothly pulled them down. Just like that, she was naked on the bed, almost before she knew she was being undressed.

Jake's kisses started inching lower, down her neck, past that sensitive spot on her neck that always made her giggle, down to her delicate breasts. Darby had always felt self-conscious about her small chest, until she got together with her dad. He adored her little titties, spending a lot of time sucking and squeezing them, often taking almost the whole breast in his mouth. Jake spent hours suckling and nibbling on her sensitive nipples, often bringing her to small peaks that spurred on her bigger, louder orgasms. As his lively tongue flicked a spirited dance across her nipples, his hand stroked her long, untrimmed pubes, caressing and tickling her nether lips, tugging gently on her lush curls, Darby spreading her legs wide, encouraging him to slip a finger or two inside her eager, dripping sex. Her moans increased as his sucking her nipples and gentle fingering pushed her steadily up higher towards her first summit. He came back up to her lips and pulled her tongue into his mouth as his fingers found her clit, and started drumming a light beat against it, varying between tapping lightly and rubbing the pad of his finger around and over it. Her hips moved fast against his hand as she sucked on his tongue, tasing his flavor, her pussy getting hotter and hotter until...