Ask Me If I'm Ready Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daaaadddddddeeeeeeee...Mmmmmmmmmmm..." as she fell off that first peak into the waiting embrace of her first cum of the day...

***

As they turned the last corner and their suite was straight ahead, Nate picked up his bride, carrying her down the hall to their bed. They passed the butler and Nate said, "Hey, could you bring us some whipped cream, and maybe some..."

"Strawberries?" the butler offered. "Would you like champagne as well?" he added.

"Sure, that'd be great. How did you — oh, yeah, Steeles. Yeah, bring us all of that. Just leave it inside the door, okay? Thanks!"

Nora swiped the card key to open the door and Nate carried her in. He announced, "Mr. and Mrs. Rochester," Nora giggled again, "are here!" He kissed his wife and asked her, "Are you gonna giggle every time someone says that?"

"For a while, yeah. Now put me down, my sweet love. I can't wait any longer."

"What, you have to go the bathroom?" Nate asked.

"Not yet," answered Nora seductively. "Maybe later, though. Now come here!" She sat on the bed, pulled him to her, and promptly undid his belt and his shorts, forcing them to the floor. He kicked the clothes to the side, and he yanked off his shirt and tossed it aside as well. She grabbed his hips pulling him to her. Then she hungrily engulfed his rapidly firming cock all the way down to the root. Her head bobbed back and forth, sucking his dick deep, and slobbering all over him as she greedily deep-throated him while cupping and rubbing his balls. She was pulling the cum right out of his balls, and he was not ready for that yet. He gently pushed her head away, Nora reaching with her neck, her lips trying to stay connected to his cock. She was like a kid refusing to surrender her ice cream cone.

Nate stood her up, kissed her deeply, forcing his tongue into her mouth which she eagerly sucked in. He roughly tore her clothes off her, pushed her onto the bed on her back, spread her thighs and dove face-first into her dripping gash. He sucked her pussy and clit every bit as hard as she had been sucking his rod, trying to draw the orgasm right out of her soul. He had her ass in his hands holding her crotch against his face as her ate her like a starving man. She wrapped her legs around his head, and with her hands pressed his head into her. She didn't care if he couldn't breathe... she just wanted him to keep sucking her pussy... just like that... just like that... all she needed now was... and she felt her father's long thick finger slide up her tight asshole, and she screamed, "OOOooooooooooh Daddeeeee! Yessssss!" as she crested that peak for the first time today. Her hips kept humping his face, pouring her creamy nectar all over his face, his tongue licking madly trying to capture ever drop in his mouth.

Nate pulled away from her sex, her juices all over her sex and halfway down her thighs, his face shiny with her essence, and he kissed her lips. She grabbed his rock-hard dick, lined it up with her desperately empty pussy, and impaled herself with her Daddy's amazingly thick cock, groaning loudly as she suffered his exquisite feeling of him filling her up. He pulled almost all the way out and slammed back into her, as she grunted happily. She never got tired of this...

***

Meredith and Jennifer were sitting in the pool area reserved for guests staying in the suites. They were having Diet Cokes. Jennifer had been worried that her unhappiness was slowly turning into an alcoholic. She had started drinking earlier and earlier in the day. Now, stone cold sober, looking at this wonderful creature she'd just met, she'd found what she wanted. She couldn't understand why it was so intense, so quickly. She just knew it was real, and she no longer needed the crutch her ever-present glass of wine provided. She leaned over and kissed Meredith, their tongues lingering together. She asked, "You'll help me do this? You won't run away? I mean, this is serious." Her eyes glistened as the emotion of the moment threatened to overwhelm her.

"I'm not going anywhere. Are you sure about this? This is a pretty big step already. I mean, I'M sure. But are you?" Meredith looked into Jennifer's eyes, meaningfully.

Jennifer kissed Meredith again briefly, and said, "I'm sure. Just hold my hand."

***

Nate was hammering away at his baby girls' pussy, fucking her as hard as his toned body would allow, and she was practically shrieking on every stroke. His girl's pussy was hotter than it had ever been, and he intended to fill it with a baby right here, right now. He pulled out of her, and she protested breathlessly, "Daddy, where're you going?! Put it back!!"

He manhandled her, turning her over and puling her up on her knees. He pushed her head down, leaving her firm, tight ass in the air. He lined up on her pussy again and slid it into. She groaned out loud, "Ohhhh, God, daddy, it's in soooo deeeeep! Fuuuuck meeee, daddy! Fuck your daughter! Fuck me and don't ever stop! Ooooooo... ssssssooooo good! Sooo deep!!" The combination of Nate roughly pulling her hips back against his, and him forcefully slamming his dick into her had her screaming and moaning nonstop into the mattress. She felt herself rising, climbing, flying... and she crashed through the border of her ecstasy, her pussy clutching and spasming, and she felt rather than heard her father cry out as he blasted his seed into her sucking, grasping vagina, Nora pulling his life-creating essence directly into her waiting, unprotected, and now-fertile womb. The sensation seemed to go on for an eternity, and they both knew that, in that moment, life had been created.

Once their euphoria began to fade, for some unknown reason, they both started laughing hysterically. For several minutes, they cackled like madmen, doubling up on the bed. Once their mirth finally died down, Nora said, "Daddy, you know I'm pregnant now, right?"

He answered, "I know. I don't know how I know, but I know you are. And, my sweet, wonderful daughter, lover, and wife, I could not be happier." He embraced her and kissed her deeply. "I can't wait!" he yelled. They looked towards the door, and there was a tray with champagne, strawberries and whipped cream. Nate poured two glasses of champagne and reclined next to Nora in the bed. He raised his glass and said, "To what comes next." They touched glasses and took a good sip. Nate took a dollop of cream on his finger and smeared it onto Nora's swollen labia, and he bent down and started licking the whipped cream as well as their cream from her sweet, precious snatch. He'd lick out some cream, and then wash it down with a sip of champagne. "Drink up, baby... this is your last alcohol for nine months!" The laughter threatened to engulf them again. The heard their next-door neighbor shout, "You people are disgusting!" and the laughter began again in earnest. A minute later, they heard his door slam.

***

Darby was on her knees on the bed, sitting on her father's face, grinding her pussy down on his mouth. She was facing his feet, and she had the bottle of champagne in one hand and his hard dick in the other. She'd sit up and grind her cunt down on him, while taking a drink from the bottle. Then she'd lean down and pour a little of the cold liquid onto his cock and slurp it all down. After sucking his dick for minute, she'd sit back up and like a pirate, take another swig of champagne and repeat it. Under her, Jake was sucking her creamy snatch like a man possessed, drinking his daughter's juices, swallowing as fast as he could.

"Omigod, Daddy, that's so good,... mmmmm you eat your baby's pussy sooooo good... that's it, Daddy... drink me up! Quench that thirst. Make me cum and I'll give you even more to drink!"

Jake didn't know what she meant by that, but he couldn't wait to find out. She took another gulp of wine, and leaned forward to take him into her mouth again. This time, Jake rubbed her soaked pussy wetting his hand, and slipped two fingers into her snug, hairy little snatch, and his thumb into her tight rear passage. She groaned around her dad's thick dick, eyes squinched tight in pleasure as he worked over all three of her holes. Her mouth sucking, her throat abused, her hips going crazy on her dad's face, her G-spot being massaged, her ass being hammered, it was all too much... sooo gooood... Darby screamed around a mouthful of her Daddy's cock as she orgasmed harder than she had ever cum in her life... she felt her sex pulsing around his invading digits, squirting her juices into his sucking mouth. She relaxed and just let go... she felt herself letting go of her pee into her dads mouth, her stream pulsing over and over. He wrapped his arms tighter around her hips and held on tight, sucking, drinking, and swallowing every drop of her wet, depraved, kinky offering. This was far and away the hottest sex he'd ever experienced in his life. It was all he could do to keep from blasting his seed down her throat in return. But no... that cum was meant for something else. He needed to knock up his daughter right now.

As she calmed down, he rolled them both over so she was on the bottom, and changed positions, laying on top of her. He pushed his cock into her drenched pussy, and started fucking her wildly, her head bumping the padded headboard on each deep thrust. He knew he wouldn't last long, he was already so close. He took her face in his hand and looked in her eyes and said, "You're 'bout to get pregnant, girl... I'm 'bout to cum in your sweet ass... mmmmhmmmm.. So fuckin' good... Your own daddy's about to knock you up... I told you you were a bad girl... 'bout to be pregnant with my babies... You like that? Do you? Here you goooooo!" As his cock erupted into her, Darby's eyes rolled back into her head as she surrendered to the incredible sensation of her father's cum pouring into her, possibly creating new life for them... her baby... THEIR baby... she would be carrying her father's baby, it was beyond what she could handle. Darby's sex erupted in an orgasm so intense, she put her lips to his and screamed into his mouth, and then she lost consciousness, the last thing she remembered was her dads cum, his life-creating seed pumping into her naked, unprotected pussy.

She came to after a few minutes. He father was holding her tenderly, gazing at her with so much love in his eyes. She smiled back at him, cuddled closer and closed her eyes again. They slept.

****

He glanced at his watch... It was well after seven, and fully dark. She hadn't shown up for dinner. Where the f—no, Jesus wouldn't like that sinful word. Where the heck WAS she? She was getting worse as time went on. Her daddy had promised him she'd be a good, respectful, obedient wife. Like a man of his stature deserved. When they got back home, he might have to put her across his lap. Teach her some respect, like his daddy did to his momma. None of that 'play' spanking, either, like those big-city heathens in those dirty movies, nosiree. Daddy used to use a solid beechwood paddle on her and put the fear of God into her when she got outta line. He felt bad for his mama, crying like that, couldn't hardly walk for two or three days after, let alone sit. But she had to learn. It was a man's duty to keep his woman in line. It said so in the Bible. Maybe it was time for Jenn to learn that same lesson.

***

"There's a deck party starting at nine. We're going, right? I love to dance!" Jennifer said to Meredith. They had been trying to leave the cabin, but Meredith insisted on making sure one more time that she really liked the taste of Jennifer's soft, smooth pussy. As it turned out, she did... she really did. But now, they were famished. They'd spent the whole day together, much of it in bed. Neither could understand why their attraction was so strong...so visceral. And rather than fight it, they simply surrendered to it.

It was almost eight. They'd missed lunch and dinner and were both famished. They stopped at the 24-hour buffet, and figured they'd grab something now, go to the party for a bit, and then go back to Meredith's cabin for more, well, for more. They'd planned for Jennifer to have 'the talk' with her husband tomorrow while the ship was in port in Jamaica. He had no desire to get off in Jamaica, and since most people would be off the ship, this could be done with a minimum of spectators.

"Well going dancing with you certainly sounds better than what I had planned for the evening," answered Meredith.

"What was that, Meredith from Top Value?" Jennifer giggled as she buried her face in Meredith's neck.

"Sit in a hot-tub and reflect on my life choices."

"Poor baby... who killed your inner child?"

"I don't know but I can certainly tell you who's bringing her back to life," and Meredith kissed her new lover deeply, oblivious of whoever might be watching. She hadn't felt this free and impetuous since, well, since ever.

Thirty or so minutes later, they had finished eating and they were sitting close together, holding hands, talking and laughing. Jennifer looked past Meredith and suddenly went white as a sheet, and her hands clenched Meredith's hands painfully. Meredith looked at Jennifer and mouthed, 'Husband?'. Jennifer nodded very slightly. Meredith mouthed, 'Okay.'

"Jenn! There you are! Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you! Who's this?"

"Brad, this is Meredith, and I've been with her since your call this morning. Meredith, this is my husband Bradford. Bradford Horatio Nicklaus, of the Virginia Nicklauses," announced Jennifer grandly.

Bradford extended his hand to Meredith, who pressed his fingers distastefully. "I've heard so much about you! Have a seat"

"All good, I hope," He remained standing. "Can't stay, Mer, we have rese—"

"Bradford, you're gonna want sit down for this," Meredith insisted.

"I guess we can spare a minute. Oh, Jen, while I was looking for you, I bumped into the Captain, and I told him all about those disgusting animals next door."

Jennifer put her face in her hands and breathed, "Jesus, Brad!" She looked up at him and continued, "Thank you."

"I knew you'd agree!"

"No, I don't agree. It's just that you've made it so much easier for me to say this. Anyway, what did the Captain say?"

Bradford looked down and said, lower, "Well, it turns out, even if they are, you know, doing that, while we're in international waters, there's nothing he can do. But I'm gonna get some proof, and he'll have to—"

Jennifer blew an exasperated sigh, "Jesus Christ, Brad, it's NOT. YOUR. PROBLEM! You know what... you're not my problem, either!"

"What are—"

"Shut up! Just shut up and listen, you asshole! This is Meredith. We met this morning, we spent the day in bed together, and I've decided that I don't want to be with you a minute longer. I'm leaving you right now. Put my clothes in a suitcase. I'll have the butler bring it to her cabin. I'll send you the divorce papers as soon as I get back to the States. Goodbye, Bradford. Enjoy the rest of your cruise." With that, Jennifer and Meredith turned and walked away hand in hand, leaving Bradford H. Nicklaus stunned and speechless.

When they turned the corner, Jennifer collapsed against wall, drained from the confrontation. She'd done it! She'd broken free! She knew that road ahead would be difficult, but she'd taken that first step.

Meredith told her, "I'm so proud of you! And I'm happy for you. And," she put her hands on Jennifer's shoulders, "I'll be there every step of the way for you, okay?"

"You really mean that?"

"Every word."

"Let's go dancing. I can already hear the music!"

The party was in full swing when Meredith and Jennifer arrived. The DJ was at the aft end of the deck. On the deck above, there was a huge buffet of Mexican and Tex-Mex food. The party spilled up into the deck above, where tables, chairs and loungers had been placed so people could sit and eat or just look down at the festivities below them. Jennifer was in a mood to celebrate her freedom, and she dragged Meredith onto the dance floor, and they began to dance enthusiastically. They were on vacation, there were six more days of this fantastic cruise, and, at least for right now, Life Was Good.

*****

Jake only slept for 20 minutes. He woke up refreshed. He was so excited he simply couldn't sleep anymore. He looked at his sleeping Darby, and he felt a surge of guilty pride that he, a 45-year-old man could fuck this hot young thing into unconsciousness. He smiled to himself slyly as he reflected to himself, 'Yeah, I still got it!.' Bored, he looked at the daily flyer that detailed the day's activities. They were having a 'Fiesta' deck party, complete with a Tex-Mex buffet and free Margaritas. Suddenly, he was hungry again. When they got back to the ship, they'd all been too excited about having 'married sex' for the first time, that they really didn't eat much. Jake thought it might be nice to go out for a bit, and then come back and ravage his young wife again. That sounded like a good plan.

He kissed Darby gently to wake her. She stretched like a kitten, and said, "Mmmm, what's wrong, Daddy?"

"Nothing's wrong, baby. There's a Mexican Fiesta deck-party, they have food, a DJ, dancing, it sounds like fun. Wanna go?"

"That does sound good, Give me five minutes, okay?" She disappeared into the bathroom.

Jake called Nate's cabin, but it didn't pick up. He figured they were asleep. They did say they wouldn't see each other until tomorrow. He'd just talk to them then. After a few minutes, Jake heard a voice from the balcony.

"Hey, you call here waking me up?"

He went out to the balcony where Nate was talking to him around the divider. "Yeah, man sorry 'bout waking you. There's a deck party that sounds like fun. We're gonna go for a few minutes. You wanna roll with?"

Nate looked back at Nora, sitting naked on the bed, wiping the last remnants of his semen from her face, and licking her fingers. She waved at him. "Uhh, maybe we'll meet you there, okay?"

"Ah'ite. If not, we'll see you at breakfast." He walked back into the room as Darby came out of the bathroom.

"I'm ready, Daddy." She was wearing a short, tight sleeve dress, in a bright red, with red heels. The only contrast to her outfit was a pair of yellow bikini panties. Darby didn't really like thongs, and Jake loved the way bikinis fit her full, ripe hips and ass. She looked completely delectable. He was still naked, so her grabbed some black shorts and threw on a black silky tee shirt. They looked at themselves in the mirror and nodded. "We look good," said Darby. Let's go!"

The upper deck of the party was the same deck their suites were on. So they just needed to walk down the hall a bit, make a turn, and there was the door to the outside. They went out and were instantly assaulted by the sights and sounds of a party at full tilt. There were only a couple of tables available, so they grabbed the first one they got to. It wasn't too far from the door so If Nate and Nora came, they'd probably see them at the table pretty easily. As Darby claimed the table, Jake said he'd go get them some food, and after they ate, they'd hit the floor.

"Okay, Daddy. Some tacos if they have it. You know what I like! Hey, isn't that the neighbor?" she said, motioning with her head toward a guy walking to the door with, apparently on a mission.

"Yeah," answered Jake. "And he looks PISSED! Anyway, I'll be right back, okay, sweetie?"

He got back a few minutes later bearing a tray of tacos, chips, dip, and a couple of tamales. Suddenly famished, they dug in. Jake caught the eye of one of the waiters and ordered two of the free margaritas, along with two more specialty drinks. It was a good party. They knew that as soon as they went down to the dance floor, their table would be gone. So they took a few minutes to enjoy their drinks before they left.