Ask Me If I'm Ready Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At dinner that evening, all conversation was about tomorrow: St. Maarten. Jake reminded them to make sure to bring all their documents with them. St, Maarten was a short day. They docked at 8:00 a.m., but you couldn't get off until 9:00. The boat left at 3:00. Only six short hours. So they decided to get an early breakfast, and get to the gangway early so they could leave the ship right at 9:00. Their contact, a guy named Le Clerc, was to meet them at 10:00, on the left side of the St. Maarten sign. He sent Jake a picture of the sign and told him he would not be able to miss it. Everything was set.

Jake told the group, "Twenty-four hours from now, we'll be married!" He looked at Darby and it seemed like he was about to say something. Darby stopped him, and said, "Like I said before, Dad... don't ask me if I'm sure. I am. Ask me if I'm ready."

Nora looked at Nate and nodded and said, "The same goes for me. And yes, dad... I am absolutely ready."

"Well, baby? Are you ready?" Jake asked Darby.

She leaned across the table and kissed him softly, and said, "I've been waiting for this my whole life. Yes, I'm ready. I wish it was tomorrow already!"

Nate said, "We're gonna go see that Broadway show. You guys coming?"

Jake said, "I'm too wired to do anything except lay awake and think. I think I'ma go listen to some jazz somewhere. See you back in the cabin later?" he said to Darby.

Darby answered, "Okay. See you then. I'm gonna go to the show with Nora and Nate," and she kissed him lightly, adding softly, "I love you, daddy."

"I love you too, baby," and Jake waved at everyone and headed away.

As the three of them headed in the other direction, Nora asked, "Is he okay? Is he mad at us or something?"

Nate added, "Yeah... everything cool with yo' Pops?"

Darby turned and looked fondly at her dad, just before he turned a corner and disappeared. "Yeah, he's cool. This is just something he does when he's got a big thing the next day. Like a big presentation or an important meeting with a big client. The night before, he just wants to sit somewhere and be alone so he can go over everything in his head. He says it helps him be ready to think if things go sideways.

Nate replied, "Okay. It just seemed kinda sudden, is all. Just want to make sure..."

Darby answered, "No, it's all good. Honestly, I was waiting for this. If we were back home, he wouldn't have even gone out to eat tonight. And let's be real... tomorrow is the Big Day of all Big Days," and she waggled her diamond-adorned left hand in front of them.

Two hours later, Darby let herself into their suite. It was completely dark inside. Jake didn't appear to be back in yet. She was about to go back out, but she noticed movement out on the balcony. "Daddy, is that you?" she called out.

"Yeah, I'm just out here enjoying the ocean. This is really nice," answered Jake from the darkness.

"Mind some company?" Darby asked.

"I'd love it," replied Jake. He was sitting out on the balcony in only his underwear, no shirt. He heard what sounded like clothes hitting the floor. A moment later, Darby came out wearing only black bikini panties, carrying a blanket from one of the beds. He smiled wide as she settled on his lap, covering them both in the blanket. She leaned against his chest, listening to his heartbeat, her fingers stroking his chest lightly. He squeezed her gently, and for a minute or two, it sounded like she was purring.

After a few minutes, she sat up and looked at him. "Daddy," She began, "thank you for all of this. Not just a fabulous cruise, but for being willing to be with me like this. Daddy, my sweet baby, this is everything I have ever wanted, and you made it possible. Now I want you to sit back, relax, and just let me do this." With that, she slid to the floor between her father's legs, and started caressing his cock over his underwear. He was already half-erect from having her warm, soft ass pressed against his lap. The moment she started touching him, he was fully hard almost instantly. She pulled on the band of his underwear, and he lifted himself to let her take them off. He spread his legs wide to giver her more room to work, and she got to work.

Darby started by taking her father's hard cock into her mouth, sucking it into her mouth as far as she could, and backed off and worked on just his sensitive tip. She sucked hard on the head, swirling her tongue around it at teasing it at the tip, driving him crazy with lust. Jake moaned aloud and ran his fingers into Darby's soft, thick hair, massaging her scalp as she lovingly sucked his cock. She licked down the shaft and ran her tongue over his balls, sucking them into her mouth one by one, never letting go of his dick, slowly jacking his rod up and down as she administered a warm tongue-bath to his rapidly tightening nutsack. She felt his hips push forward... she heard his breath get faster... she knew he was close. But Darby wanted it to last. She relaxed her grip on him and stopped sucking his balls, now just soft quick kisses all over them, until she heard him sigh, backing away from the edge of the cliff. She looked up at him, and in the pale moonlight she could see him, head laid back, eyes closed, reveling in the loving she was offering.

As if he could feel her looking at him, he looked down into her face. Somehow, the moon reflected in her eyes, and for a moment she looked magical, otherworldly, as she knelt naked before him, worshipping his manhood. She resisted the urge to slip a finger into her own dripping tunnel and help herself along. She was so turned on from pleasuring him, she knew it wouldn't take much. But no, this was for him; all about making her father cum. Darby wanted a mouthful of her little brothers and sisters. So she waited until she felt him relax, and then suddenly, she raised up over his lap, and deep-throated him all the way to the root.

"Aaauuuughhhh!" Jake cried out in surprise as she went from sweetly licking her father's balls to trying to suck his soul out through the head of his dick. She squeezed and fondled his balls even as her head bobbed rapidly up and down on his shaft. His hips humped up in down with her actions, and together they energetically fucked Darby's mouth. She was drooling all over his cock, but going all the way up and down on it without using her hands. They were busy cradling and rubbing his jewels. She heard her father start to moan again, this time just a mantra of her name, "Darby, Darby, Darby, ohhhh, Darby, my sweeet, sweet baby, heeeeere it is!"

As his creamy batter shot out of him, she wanted to taste every bit of it, so she backed up off and made him finish in her mouth with just the head in her mouth, being sucked like a machine, draining him of every drop. Even after he stopped pulsing and pushing out any more cum, she ran her tongue around and around his cock head, coaxing one or two last drops from his rapidly softening member, drops Darby greedily licked up and swallowed. As he finally caught his breath, he said, weakly, "Darby, ..."

She put a finger to his lips and said, "Shhhh, Daddy... that was for you. Now come on, let's get to bed. Tomorrow's a big day." He followed her into the room where they climbed into bed. Darby knew from experience that he would probably wake up in the middle of the night looking for a snack. She had something hot and sweet waiting for him.

Next door, Nate and Nora got into their suite just as Jake and Darby laid down in bed after her blowjob. As soon as they walked in, Nate turned her around and kissed her deeply. Nora, after breaking the kiss clutched his hard cock through his pants and said, "This is my last time as a single girl." She squeezed his cock gently and said, "This is mine. Give it to me now, my king," and she proceeded to tear off both their clothes. Over the nearly two years they had been together, 'my' king' had become code for, 'fuck me so hard that it hurts to walk tomorrow.' Nate don't disappoint.

He pushed her back onto the bed and said, "I don't think you're wet enough yet." He dove into her pussy, licking it, drilling his long tongue into her pulsing vag as deep as he could. He licked her little rear button hole, and slid a finger back there as he slid another finger into her pussy, stroking the top of her treasure cave, even as he sucked her clit. Nate was trying to make her cum as fast as he could. It was working... the rubbing on her G-spot, the finger in the ass, sucking the clit so hard, Nora yelled, "Ooooooooo, Daddeeeee!! Oooooh, I'm cummmming sooooo gooooood!" As she freely poured her nectar into his greedily devouring mouth. She let her legs drop apart, spreading her thighs wide before her father, waiting for the pounding she'd yearned for all day.

"Baby girl needs some dick?" asked Nate as he slid his thick cock head up and down her dripping slit, teasing her clit with the spongey head.

"Yes, Daddy, yes, don't make me beg, but I will."

"Beg for it, baby..Beg Daddy for it."

"Please, Daddy... Please give your little girl that sweet sweet dick she needs so bad. I promise I'll make it good to you— aaaauuughhhhhh!" She creamed as Nate, without warning, pushed his thick eight-inch cock all the way into his baby girl's tight wet pussy. He pulled back out and slammed himself home again. And again. And again. Each time he was rewarded with a deeply satisfying grunt from Nora... Uhh...Uhh... Uhh... Uhh... Da—... Uhh... Daaad—... Uhh... Uhh..." Nate was fucking her so hard she couldn't form words. All she could do was wrap her arms and legs around her father and hope that he wouldn't stop. She wanted him to fuck her forever, living and dying on this sweet, precious dick her Daddy was sooo generous with. "Uhh... Uhh... Uhh... ". They both saw the peak coming at the same time, and redoubled their efforts. Nate was pounding her to put a porn star to shame and she was taking it like a daddy-fucking champ!

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Oooooohhhh!!" And they went nova together, Nate blasting rope after rope after rope of hot, potent seed deep into her pulsing channel, straight at his daughter's womb. Nora, eyes scrunched tight but could still see the whole scene clearly, digging her nails into her dad as he gave her yet another mind-bending orgasm.

Some minutes later, after they could form actual words again, Nora whispered, "I hope that was the one."

"What's that, baby?" asked Nate.

"Threw out my pills last week after we talked. I could be fertile right now."

Nate smiled wide and hugged her tight, kissing her. "I hope so. But I better stay deep in that pussy, you know, just to make sure."

"Oh yeah," agreed Nora.

Next door... no, the other direction, the couple Nora met in the hallway that morning looked at each other. They had heard that black couple next door. It was only right since they'd been listening so intently. The husband whispered, "So do you think they are?"

His wife whispered back, "Are what?"

"You know... related," he whispered back.

She sighed impatiently. "I don't know. Probably not."

"But they look so much alike! They're both really tall, really dark, slim, and you can see it... like in their eyes. Same mouth. But he seems older than her, so they're not brother and sister. Probably fa—"

"What fucking difference does it make?" she hissed at him. "It's not our business!"

"Yeah, but for the past two nights, she's been all, 'Fuck me, daddy' and he's all 'Take this dick, baby girl'. I think they're really father and daughter, and it's disgusting!" he whisper-yelled at her.

'Father and daughter.' Unexpectedly, she thought back about that night years ago. She was 20, mom was visiting Aunt Patty, her sister Claire was away at school, and her and her dad were home alone. She'd managed to get herself onto his lap, wearing just a little tee-shirt and panties. He was so tempted, they got so close, but then her dad had pussied out and pushed her away. She told him it could just be this once; that she'd never tell a soul; that it could be their naughty little secret. He just shook his head, 'No' and left her there. They tried to act normal after, but she often caught him gazing at her wistfully. She'd smile encouragingly, but he'd just shake his head and walk away. A few years later she met this uptight fool and her dad almost forced them together at gunpoint. Some nonsense about 'Right kind of people.' Maybe she could use this to add a little spice to their lackluster bedroom activities.

"Look. It's not our business. Besides, we met them. She looks like she's in her mid-20's. She's a grown woman. There's no molesting going on. If they are related, everybody's in there willingly. Let it go."

"It's a sin!" He whispered forcefully. "I'm gonna tell the cruise line!"

She took his hand and pulled it over her and pressed it against the front of her silky Perla panties, right on her mound. "You like that?" she asked her husband. He nodded, smiling expectantly. She pulled his hand higher, then back down inside her panties, against her freshly waxed, silky soft, very moist pussy. "You like that?"

"Mmmm-Hmmmmm," he answered as he began to move his—

"You go messing with those people's lives, spreading rumors about incest, you will never touch this again!"

He just looked at her, stunned. "Why does it matter to you?"

"Why does it matter to YOU?! It's not our business. It doesn't affect us. Leave those people alone. Or—"

"Fine. Fine! Now can we...?"

She pulled him on top of her. She figured, she'd give it a shot. "Ohhh, yes. Now come here, Daddy and show your little girl some love—"

"EEEWWWW!" He roughly pushed her away. "That's SICK, Jenn!" He got out of bed, threw on some shorts and left the cabin. She thought, 'Another happy vacation!' Lucky for her, he bought the alcohol package.

The next morning, they were all in line to go in for breakfast by 7:00. Darby couldn't stop yawning. Nora asked her, off to the side, "Girl, you okay?"

"Yeah. We got to go potty," and she grabbed Nora's hand and dragged her to the nearest restroom. Once they were safely out of their dads' earshot, "I'm exhausted! Somebody woke up hungry in the middle of the damn night!" She tried to look angry but she couldn't stop smiling. Nora laughed with her. Darby continued, "Nor, can I ask you somethin' you know, really personal?"

"Yeah. I'm yo' girl. 'Sup?"

Darby was usually not the least bit shy, but here, she pulled her friend in close and whispered, "When you guys do it, does he like always make you, you know, cum, two or three times? Always? Is that normal?"

Nora laughed out loud, "I KNOW, RIGHT?!" Then quietly, "Oh, I forgot, your now-kinky-slutty-ass was a virgin when y'all started. No, honey. Most guys don't give a rat's ass IF you cum let alone make sure you get multiples. Trust me, what we have here is special. Remember what I told you... NOBODY will ever fuck you better than your daddy. You better find a way to get a nap in today, 'cause I promise you you ain't getting NO sleep tonight. Hell, we're tryin—" She shut up suddenly.

"What?"

"Nothin'."

"WHAT?!"

"NOTHIN'!" Darby stared intently at her best friend. "Fine! Nosey bitch! We're trying to get pregnant on the cruise. I tossed my pills last week."

Darby screamed at the top of her lungs, "Aiiieeeeeeee!! US TOO!! That's why he was waking me up at 4, talkin' 'bout, 'got to do it at least twice a day'! Omigod! Aunt Nora!!" And they hugged and cried like crazy people.

Jake and Nate had no idea where they were. Jake thought he heard something like 'potty' so he figured they'd be out in a minute. A few minutes later, they walked out, but it looked like they had been crying. Wondering what could be wrong on this, their wedding day, they opened their arms to embrace them and offer comfort for whatever the fuck was wrong. But the girls didn't walk to their fathers. They went to each others' fathers and hugged them. Darby said, "Hi, Uncle Nate." Nora said, "Hi, Uncle Jake! So Darby tells me you guys are also trying to conceive on this little vacation."

The men looked stunned, and looked at each other, and embraced like brothers. Jake said, "This is soooo great!"

As they were sat at their table, Nora said, "So the first one to produce two positive pregnancy tests, wins."

"Wins what?" Asked Nate.

"Bragging rights for the rest of our lives that we did it first!"

"Awww, that's such a shame," said Jake. "'Cause y'all goin' down, cuz!"

The wait staff brought their food to raucous laughter and an indecent amount of trash-talking for so early in the morning.

After breakfast, they hurried back to their suites to change into, well, nicer shorts and island wear. Their next-door neighbors were just leaving their cabin. Nora waved at them. The wife waved back, genuinely smiling. He scowled at her and Nate. His wife elbowed him sharply, and he grudgingly waved back. Nora and the wife shared a laugh at husband's expense as she and her husband walked away.

On their shopping trip, Darby had bought a travel make-up kit that had everything she and Nora could need to transform from 'Human' to 'Goddess' no matter where they were. She had that with her, along with two changes of clothes for each of them, plus a change of clothes for their dads. At 8:30, they were waiting at the gangway to get off. They were the first people in line. Jake was going through his bag, making sure he had everything they'd need.

Promptly at nine, they started letting people off the ship, warning passengers that the ship would leave at 3:00 ship's time, with them or without them.

As the made it off the ship and followed the crowd to the shopping area, they saw that it was a lovely island. Jake was worried that he would miss the 'St. Maarten sign' since the name 'St. Maarten' was everywhere. He was told to keep walking straight and he'd know it. Sure enough, there it was. 'Welcome to St. Maarten' in eight-foot letters. There was a tall black man with a sign that said simply, 'Le Clerc.' He waved to him, and Mr. Le Clerc waved back. As the group got closer, Jake could see that Mr. Le Clerc was very good-looking. Tall, about six feet, the same creamy mocha color skin that Darby had, solidly muscled but not like a gym-rat, more like good genes and hard work, with big, strong-looking hands. Hazel eyes, dimples, a two-day neatly lined stubble, and softly curled black hair. He had laugh lines around his eyes and an easy, infectious smile. The man was absolutely gorgeous. Not guy-on-the-street gorgeous, but movie star magazine cover gorgeous. Against his better judgment, Jake glanced at Darby. Her and Nora were standing there slack-jawed, oblivious to the fact that they were staring. Nate leaned over and whispered to Jake, "I ain't leaving Nora in the same room as this motherfuckah!" Jake nodded in agreement.

"Hi, Mr. Le Clerc?" aske Jake.

"Oui, I am Luke Le Clerc. You are?" He said with a French accent.

"I'm Jake Steele, this is Darby. And Nate and Nora Rochester. Which way to the car?"

"We wait for two more couples."

"Really?"

"Oui. Today is unusually busy, but no worry. We will get you back to your ship by 3. We never fail."

Nate spoke up, "Yo, did you like, sell your soul to the devil to get this good-looking, because, damn."

Everyone burst put laughing, and Le Clerc smiled, activating those goddamned dimples, blasting a mouthful of perfect, dazzlingly white teeth, and said, "You are too kind!"

Two more couples showed up, both white, both apparently father daughter. Jake was surprised. He'd sort of thought this would be a one on one thing. He'd found it, but he'd had to really look for it. There certainly wasn't a travel site that said, "Love banging your daughter and want to marry her? We can help!"

Le Clerc said, "We are all here. We go!" He led them to a very nicely appointed hotel-style shuttle bus. Once everyone was seated, the driver started the engine. Before he could take off, a group of ten or twelve tourists came up. One bossy looking suburban housewife type said, "How much for your tour?"