All Comments on 'Asking a Friend for a Loan Ch. 03'

by EAST COUNTY BUCCANEER

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

All I can say is "uh-oh"...LOL! 5*

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith11 months ago

Wonder what happens when they return home.

BrentJWBrentJW11 months ago

Very hot story! As I guessed, sex with Valerie is so good, why give that up?

LustyScribeLustyScribe11 months ago

Another hot, sexy chapter! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A story from the "Twilight zone" trying to pass as a normal world story! Yes, that bad!

ResolverResolver11 months ago

Boy that was good!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This sank awhile ago.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

how to fuck up two marriages in the very near future. Luckily, this is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So how's your plan working out now Mattie? Skip any extended South Seas suck and fuck in the next part and get to the return home; that's where this story will really get interesting. 5 stars for this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mattie just lost her husband right there. with-holding from your man what is rightfully his is detrimental to the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Someone is gonna be a loser in this story. Only drama is who its gonna be.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really hot story leaving us wondering what happens when the vacation loan is over. Good story. Thanks for the writing?

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good story line going here. Some options options for the finale. Can’t wait for the last chapter

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dayum!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would love to see them swap with the young couple.

PappasleazePappasleaze11 months ago

I am glad that they stayed true to being just the two of them. I would have expected more r longer anal . I'm also glad you continued to talk about the photos and videos that they were to send back. I still see a cuckquean once they get home, hopefully with Mattie servicing Valarie as well. if not can't wait to see what happens when they return to work. thanks for sharing thi. 5 stars so far.

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted11 months ago

He's better than me. I would have had her bra-less and panty-less the whole vacation.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Really silly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous