All Comments on 'Asking a Friend for a Loan Ch. 04'

by EAST COUNTY BUCCANEER

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
KarnevilKarnevil11 months ago

So Mattie was a cuckquean all along? Actually, she had to be otherwise it needed to be some elaborate plan to trap her husband in an affair so she could divorce him. Personally I'd prefer the second option as he appeared to be a complete tosser from the start.

As for the story, the plot was decent, if a little unbelievable. The writing was excellent, and the characters well described. Sadly by the end none of them were very likeable. I thought the ending was too easy with everybody happy and all the bits falling neatly into place. There was a problem with Rolled in that he morphed from a selfish and childish brat into a loving husband, but I guess he realises he came out a winner in the end: a faithful wife to take care of him and a slutty lover offering her ass whenever he feels the urge.

It was obvious they'd fall in love, who wouldn't in this situation? And with them working together I can only imagine their relationship deepening. Eventually I believe that Rollend and Valerie will end up as a couple, or Mattie will live out her new found kink as a happy cuckquean.

I will be interested in seeing some of the comments though. Can you imagine the outcry from the 'real men' had the roles been reversed, with the wife going away for a week of sex? I think we all know what I mean, but if any cavemen out there don't understand let me know and I'll explain in simple language.

An enjoyable, if implausible read. It kept the interest going and was certainly hot in all the right places. Despite the happy ending it also left one wondering 'what now?'... Thanks.

LustyScribeLustyScribe11 months ago

Well, I enjoyed ALL of it! Yes, it was a stretch of believability, but then that's the beauty of fantasy, especially erotic fantasy. Could it work out this well? The odds are probably against it, but the infinite diversity of mankind makes anything possible. You wrote well, your characters were deep enough for the story, and sex was hot: Excellent boxes to check off in erotic literature. So Well Done! from me and thank you for sharing it with us!

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

A little unbelievable, but such a great story

MY2847MY284711 months ago

As a hubby, this story fulfills so many fantasies and checks so many boxes for me. Not being a “butt sex” guy, at all however what a loving expression for everyone.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere11 months ago

I was hoping for them to come home and be a thruple. Namesgot confused Deval time over the chapters, and the others were right, Mattie and Rolland were both jerks early in chap 1. I'm a little confused about the end? Doe Mattie just wand wined and dined before she gives her ass? Or does she intend to still contract it out to Valerie? If the latter, then she's still a jerk....

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

This was an interesting take on the subject of infidelity, since the wife set up the trip for the husband with the friend, to provide the one sex act about which she had reneged on a promise to do with him - anal sex.

Well-written, funny in parts: the phone call from the other couple during their breakfast was a serious giggle; sad for Valerie at the ending as they realized the fantasy week was over, and she would be alone again; and just a tad trite at the very end with Mattie now deciding she would try anal !

I won't go into the fact that she could have had more conversation with Valerie, other friends, or a doctor to get the same basic info she got that finally seemed to convince her to explore anal, after years and years of saying 'no', and the last sentence provided a minor chuckle to make me ignore this possibility. had it not, the story wouldn't have been as delightful overall as it was !

5 out of 5 overall, and I'll look forward to more tales from you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A long story, but in the end one question remain unanswered: Was the wife a real cuckquean, a masochist or was she having fun on the side too? Just a certainty: This was too long and too boring!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A really well written story. Some people may not like your story as it doesn't equate to real life, but hey this is fiction and i have read worse plots in a Mills & Boon Novel. The only real thing I would have liked to read would be Mattie's thoughts and feelings during the vacation. How did she keep sane alone, throughout the doubt, uncertainty, anxiety and the messages from Mike?

Again, good well written piece!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Typo at the end when says Valerie lay on his chest instead of Mattie.

A bizarre story but very well told. iRL a woman as daft as Mattie would have lost her husband for good.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pure science fiction. Adolescent fantasy. Well written, but without a shred of reality in any of it.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love you Va-aa-aa-aa-aa-ler ee - The Monkees

Well done.

I can just see the bathroom and closet trysts.

Frank66Frank6611 months ago

For the most part, a well written story, but absolute nonsense as a real life event. He totally cheats on and forgets his real wife, while making a new one for a short time. Doesn't matter that she set it up- he threw her away for a brief time of fun and sun and sex with another. The hot sex doesn't make it alright. These two don't make it another year.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Two thoughts, would love to see part five with 1) an answer to if Valerie was pregnant, and 2) how does this therouple thing work out between Mattie and Valerie.

patilliepatillie11 months ago

Ok, kept my interest enough to skim all the sex which gets repititous, and move onto seeing what damage Mattie caused. The end was a bit lame

Luckyguy1965Luckyguy196511 months ago

Great story,great fantasy

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson11 months ago

Really needs a sequel or epilogue. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So Matty is the pussy wife and Valerie is the ass wife? Did I understand correctly that Matty agreed to her husband occasionally fucking Valerie, but only in the ass? Although, how will she be able to control it?

PappasleazePappasleaze11 months ago

WELL DONE! A great little story of love, friendship and trust. I love the last line, I see a sequel "the return of Valarie.

You did make a name mistake toward the end but did not hurt the scene. For all those talking about not in real life , ignore them. I actually have a friend that went with a wife of another friend on a mountain vacaa together and they both are still married with their original spouses., so it does happen in real life. I was still voting for Matty to be cuckquean full time.. thanks for sharing this five star story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a fun read. Fantasy6 for sure, but a good one. Well-written and original.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Aren't word processors great? You just type the words and there they are, perfect. And you can type Anything you want, despite what's true, what's false, what makes sense, and what is complete nonsense. Of course lending your spouse to someone of the opposite sex, for two weeks, to have any and all the sex they want, in a romantic exotic paradise, is going to have NO adverse effect on the marriage, and most likely will improve it. I mean, its written right there. Kind of like Orcs and Klingons and magic rings and light sabres and shit.

\

Except these are portrayals of fictional human beings living and thinking like people from another planet. So it has a hollow, even disrespectful sheen to it all. Love is transient and situational and deep emotional connections are like kitchen appliances that you just unplug when you're done with them, until the next time you decide to use them. And Mattie has already indicated there Will be a next time. And maybe someday Mattie just might want her own romantic getaway, why not? Yeah, this is a story about people playing with and consuming a virulent disease organism and expecting to remain completely healthy and unharmed. Nice typing job. It is completely unbelievable. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ha, last line was one of the very best parts. Heckofa fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I was a little confused with the ending especially with the name mix up in the next to last paragraph "Valerie laid on her husband while they cooled down. Unfortunately, it took away from the last sentence.

At first, I was a bit let down that Valerie was being left high and dry after her vacation of a life time. Then I reread the last sentence. "Valerie said you can't fuck her ass unless you buy her dinner first, and a bottle of wine,"

It was then I realized that Mattie is still outsourcing her friend to satisfy her husband's butt fetish. All's well that ends well, I guess. (No pun intended) (I guess I'm going to get crap for that one). Ok! Ok! I'll stop. 💩 🤣

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good stories

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc11 months ago

Good story but I feel short changed on the reunion back home. There had to be more dynamics than you revealed, and lasting effects on their marriage. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Enjoyed the story, but I half expected Valerie to turn up pregnant, bringing home a souvenir of their time together. I also thought they might have swapped with the couple they met on the plane. Still a fun story.

lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Maybe a unrealistic, but sure was fun

DeanofMeanDeanofMean10 months ago

Dang it that ended too damn soon, really was expecting a thriple to develop but ya did give a hint so perhaps down the road...

Reader2021Reader202110 months ago

5 🌟 🌟🌟🌟🌟

Enjoyed all 4 stories & details (esp. diving descriptions)

Thx U

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a great story. I hope the author doesn't get discouraged by the know-it-all shithead "experts" typical of this site who get their kicks by writing obnoxious reviews.

Speechless2025Speechless20259 months ago

A perfect end to a perfect story. Thank you.

Speechless2025Speechless20259 months ago

I'M BEGGING YOU TO GIVE US MORE FROM THESE THREE!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Needs 1 more chapter. Thanks.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now9 months ago

Daauum!

That's awesome!

I can see I'm not the only one who wants more of these people.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Incredibly creative Storyline, basically, a male version of One or Two week Hall Pass for wife, but for Husband and since a man cannot attract women for sex by dressing skimpy as the wife on a Hall Pass could, a Woman is attached by some excuse.

While the story is very seductive and the reader is inclined to belive the fiction as the reader gets aroused and his/her brain begins to shift from the head to the testicles or vagina-clitoris, the start was too rapid even for this from the asking of panties. There really should have been a more creative form of awakening and arousal of the female sexuality using some more subtle plot, scheme, trick and twist.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

4 months ago, someone commented: Needs 1 more chapter. Thanks. //

Here is a suggestion for a Sequel of this story with a Romantic Ending for all you Nymphomaniacs. //

Valerie now gets pregnant with Rolland's love-child and since it is her body, she refuses to undergo any Abortion etc. since she actually "loves" Rolland. Mattie is now forced to accept a mutual arrangement. //

I had a quick hunch that in this post Ukraine-Russia war of Social and Political VALUES,

it is not out of place to visit the value of Polygamy. //

We know that historically, Jews and Christians have practiced extensive POLYGAMY and it is now legal in Russia.

If there was relative peace in Israel and Ukraine, the Jews would eagerly return to Polygamy, so would the Indian Rajas and Christians. It is certainly better than cheating triangles and openly Kosher and allows for women loving each other. The Star of David is itself a depiction of female 69 position where the Triangle is a Woman.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The readers have to know ... when did they ... all three ... get together next?

plumber4276plumber42764 months ago

Great story. I agree with some of the other comments that another chapter that ends in polygamy would further enhance a great story - definitely worthy of 5 stars just as it is.

Sad about some of the commentary after Chapter 2 and 3. Can't understand those commentators who espouse such prudish and puritanical views. What are they doing reading Literotica - is surely is for 'erotic' literature/writing. If you don't like/want to read erotica don't visit this site and stop the nasty commentary.

Well done author. Great characterisation.

Darudester2023Darudester2023about 2 months ago

Actually loved this one. Real feelings and well written. Look forward to your future endeavours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous